Private Tales A Glade Somewhere

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Amos

The Afflicted
Character Biography
Link
???????? - Leaf(Autumn) Court
Amaryllis

His head swam, but he could breath. Every muscle in his body ached, all of it coming in waves that all seemed to flatten as he filled his lungs. The more he took in, the better he felt. An odd sort of serenity swimming over him as consciousness swept into his addled mind. Pain faded away, and for once Amos did not question why it was happening.

Relief took him too far for that.

Slowly The Scientist shook his head. Thin fingers dragging through old earth as he shook his head and pushed himself up. Some memento of strength filling him as he dragged himself up. Surrounding him lay a field of flowers, beautiful and as diverse as any he had ever seen. The light of Dusk hung around him, though for some reason the air was not...clear.

A frown pulled at his lips, and then he saw her.

At first he thought her an illusion, his mind trapped in an oasis, but then she shifted. Plucking one of the flowers free. For a moment Amos forgot the breath in his chest, and then he coughed. His lungs wracked by the plague he beheld. The Scientist sucked in what air he could, steadying himself as he waved and tried to push himself up. "Hey! Hey! Uhhh..."

He cried pathetically. "I'm Sorry! I don't mean to disturb you, but but....could you tell me where I am?"

Amos called, suppressing another cough.

"Sorry!" He added desperately at the end.