Completed A fresh start? (monster hunter)

The night sky was filled by the magical lanterns lit by the children. Carrying Shiera, Willis looked at them and smiled. "Of course you can," Willis said. "The way you're able to hide amongst a crowd and take coins without alerting the guards who are always looking for any hint of criminal activity. You could be a master thief if you wanted to."

The young man headed for the exit going straight to the docks. "Sweetheart," Willis chuckled. "I'm a Monster Hunter you honestly think that I would leave you because you attract danger. If anything it just makes me want to pull you out of trouble."

Shiera looked up at the lanterns, letting out a hum "I hate magic" she said, frowning.

At his statement, Shiera smiled "Ah, perhaps. But I don't think I want to stay in any city. I want to see the world someday" she laughed. She stared at Willis's eyes, his brown-golden eyes attracting her. She then turned away from him, a tint of pink in her cheeks "I hadn't been this drunk since I was a kid" she said, shaking her head.

Shiera laughed "Ah yes, the hero complex again" she teased. She let out a long sigh, and looked down. "Ugh, please let me down, I can manage." she said, refusing to be helped any longer "I'll go somewhere where we'll never ever see each other and just... sleep there" she said, her eyes drooping. But she shook her head and turned to look at him "let me go" she asked.

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis shrugged "Why don't you come with me?" he whispered. "We can travel the world together, discover new things, meet different people. All you need Shiera is an opportunity." The opportunity for Willis to leave the docks was that fateful day he was selling Clams and met Captain Davis looking haggard and drunk. The moment he slurred that he was looking for a new crewman was finally the chance Willis had been hoping for. It took Willis some time to prove himself but he eventually left the docks and was headed to the lands afar.

"Very well," Willis said gently placing Shiera down. "I guess this is goodbye," the young man sighed but he respected Shiera's wishes. It was probably for the best like she said. As much as Willis is addicted to danger at times, it can bite him in the ass.

"But just remember what I said," Willis said kissing her forehead. "If you run into trouble just scream my name for help."

• Popcorn
Reactions: Shiera
Shiera closed her eyes as he kissing her forehead, realising that he was really going to leave. And that's when, in a desperate and drunken moment, she grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him, sharing a deep and sweet kiss. Once they parted, she widened her eyes and let go of him, taking a step back, a rose tint in her cheeks "I'm sorry..." she whispered, not really knowing why she had done that.

She looked at him, a determinate look in her eyes "Please," she pleaded "take me with you. I won't bother you at all and I'll go away as soon as I find another ride. Just... don't leave me here" she mumbled the last part, her eyes looking downwards now.

• Love
Usually Willis was the one who initiated the passionate kiss but this time the young man was caught off-guard when he was pulled by Shiera and kissed pressed her rosy soft lips against his. As she kissed Willis, he smelled her grape flavored perfume on her hair. It was a pleasing aroma and made Willis kiss back more passionately. When they let go, Willis saw the worried look on Sheira's eyes they were desperate and afraid. It reminded Willis of himself as a child. He was another person back then frightened and pathetic.

"I won't leave you Shiera," Willis said cupping his hand on her cheek placing her face up to meet his eyes. "Until you get your bearings together okay? Don't worry." The young man began to kiss Shiera passionately as he picked her up in a bridal carry.

• Bless
Shiera wrapped her arms around Willis's neck, deepening the kiss. She would have never done any of this, said any of what she said if she wasn't drunk, but the alcohol made her put her defenses down, letting her show her most vulnerable side, say and do her deepest desires. And this showed that, even if her sober side always played tough, she had just ran away from her "home", she had left everyone behind, and this made her feel lost and alone, just as when she was a child. She was vulnerable right now, emotionally and physically, even if she hated to admit it.

Once the kiss parted, Shiera opened her eyes, looking at Willis "Thank you" she whispered before touching his forehead against hers for a small moment, returning to his lips afterwards "Take us somewhere else, will you?" she whispered in his ear after that, using a low, drunk and sultry voice.

• Wow
Getting drunk can reveal your deepest desires, It was a major reason why Willis didn't drink too heavily mostly from a professional standpoint divulging your client's intention was a good way to lose a job. Of course Willis don't want anyone to know about his personal life as well. The business he associates in has many people who will gladly hold a person's secrets. "Of course sweetheart," Willis muttered feeling pretty guilty in almost leaving her.

He knew he shouldn't have abandoned Shiera. Willis had a feeling that she was lying about preferring to go alone. The young man sighed as he carried her to a nearby Tavern in the docks. It was called: Crocodile Tears named by a retired con man 50 years ago. Inside the Tavern was rowdy as usual but Willis rented a room located upstairs. "You okay Shiera?" Willis asked carrying her.

• Cheer
Shiera looked at him with drunken eyes, suddenly grabbing his face in between her hands, looking at his eyes as if she were looking for something. Then she kissed him again, closing her eyes and lowering her hands to his neck. Once they parted, she whispered "I'm alright", as she once again leaned herself into his shoulder.

Shiera was tired, and she didn't want to let go of him no matter what. Her brain was barely really registering much of what was going on, but that didn't matter to her, nothing much mattered to her.

• Sip
The room they arrived in was small, Willis rented it himself not expecting any company. There was only one bed available and the young man placed Shiera gently on the bed. While they walked upstairs, Willis didn't pay attention to Shiera's kisses. She was drunk which loosened her judgement, the last time Willis made a move on a drunk woman thinking that she legitimately wanted to sleep with him, she quickly came to her senses and beat the shit out of the young man.

Since then Willis added: "Don't coerce drunk women to sleep with you." As part of his code of morals. Shiera didn't want to be held down, but she also didn't want to be alone. "I'm glad you're all right," Willis said slowly stroking Shiera's long black hair. "You've been through a lot today."

• Popcorn
Shiera frowned once she saw that Willis wasn't going to return the kisses, her drunk mind not knowing the reason as to why. A small headache was starting to form, urging her to sleep. But she was scared. What would the future hold for her? Should she worry about what the future would hold for Willis? For both of them together? It was too much, so she simply closed her eyes, deciding to concentrate on Willis's strokes.

"Yeah" she replied to him in a low voice "they have always been rough, my days" she said. If Willis replied or not, will forever be a mystery, for her brain, drowning in alcohol, decided that it had been enough, and shut her down, putting her under a deep and calming slumber.

• Cry