Private Tales 3 Wild Nights and a Murder in Tow

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Speaking with commoners had never been something she'd done well.

They were below her station, and most often they did not act like it. That had always bothered her on a level she could not quite explain. When they asked questions of her it...well it wrankled her in a way that she could not quite explain. She frowned for a moment, and then spoke.

"Near enough." Her voice spoke plainly of the fact that she did not really wish to speak of it.

She leaned slightly in her saddle.

"There are those in my home that do not know their place." A softness entered her voice. "They must be taught a lesson."

• Yay
Reactions: Sannoru
Sanno catched a glimpse of her expression before turning forward. Fair enough, difficult partner. But the elf was adamant to treat this no-name like any other outlander wretch. Whatever she may think of herself to be.

»I reckon another noble stepped on your toes. «
Sanno guessed after a gut feeling, their tone sharp yet mellow.

Holby was slowly comming into view

• Yay
Reactions: Elise Virak
"No." She said with a smile.

House Virak was not within the leadership, but in truth it was more due to their own refusal than anything else. They had been offered and Alliance, offered a place in the new Order, but they'd been unable to stomach the terms.

Her father had always had a strong will, and it was no less true now.

"Simply a victim of circumstance." She mused, more to herself than to the other assassin. "Luckily, It will be corrected soon."

Elise cast her golden eyes towards the village ahead, the light beginning to glow within the night.

This woman seemed mysterious in itself, but as long as she would not get in the way, it was not of San's concern.

Holby was a quiet town, it's lights only lit on few windows, mostly in the long inn and tavern. San would lead the horses there where they dismounted and handed the beast to a stablehand that held his shift around that time. »Both of us will stay for the night,« murmured San to him in a Traveler's Eretejvan tongue.

• Yay
Elise stayed quiet, her eyes simply wandering around observing every little thing that she could.

This place was foreign to her, more so than she would have liked to admit. Her eyes bounced from place to place, watching, carefully taking it in. Lips thinned for a few seconds, then slowly she forced herself to relax.

She had no idea of the culture of this place, though she knew that to every one of these people she would be as foreign as them to she. That was comforting in a way, and coupled with the fact that she could kill them all if she willed it?

Elise managed to relax.

If only barely.

• Yay
After a bit of haggling and conversing with the others and a little bit of exchanging, San led Elise to a long room, over the floor were multiple beds, and most strangers shared one. Despite outside being as frigid as ever, most of the tightly asleep and undressed to the bum. Only a few wore a scant, long undershirt.

San would lead to a more secluded and empty corner. Sitting down, they pulled out a scroll, ink, a brush and a pressed leaf.

»Do you plan to go in your own skin,«
san quietly huffed out.
»We need to set up a convincing mirage for ourselves.«

• Yay
She perked an eyebrow. "You expect me to disguise myself?"

Her lips thinned at the very suggestion.

The reason was obvious, anyone would be lucky to have her at any sort of event, much less a wedding. Her arrival should have been seen as a blessing on the House equal to twin sons born in the first year. The idea of changing her appearance was just...detestable.

"Would they turn away a visiting dignitary from such an event?" The Question was a genuine one. "Someone from half a world away seeking better relations?"

If they did it right, no one would suspect her of the murder anyway.

• Yay
The dark elf did not appear impressed. »If things go wrong, you might just soil your name. But - That is not of my concern...«
»What should I be to you? «
San quietly murmured afterwards, barely opening their mouth much to speak.