LFG 1x1 Wizard needs pen-pal

Tita

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Fabulous ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
Character Biography
Link
Sexy skeleton wizard babe looking for pen-pal,

Tita feels incredibly bored and lonelly all alone in the safety of her isolated wizard tower. So she decided to write some enchanted flying letters in hopes of getting a pen pal. Probably including in the letters the personal facts that she is rich and a great wizard and looks great, and excluding the fact that she is and undead.

This would be a letters type of rp. Just write each other letters once a week, of what has been happening, how you have been feeling. Maybe sending each other some souvenirs. You know, the usual pen-pal stuff. Making long distance friendships happen.

Reminder that I have strong anxiety regarding to rp, and that y'all have to be ready for these letters to be slow but hopefully consistent.
If, you accept to these conditions I will send out the first letters (the start of the rps) sometime this weekend.

Reminder that I have strong anxiety regarding to rp, and that y'all have to be ready for these letters to be slow but hopefully consistent.
If, you accept to these conditions I will send out the first letters (the start of the rps) sometime this weekend.
Sure thing friend.