Wiki Categories

Karrade

OOC Account
Requesting 1 or 2 wiki categories or a sub forum.

1) Characters - Misc | Characters - Resource | Characters - Toolbox etc.

For things such as plotnotes, character history pages, thread listings, and other miscellaneous information so as not to clutter up the characters category.

And/Or

2) I would also request general lore - misc or better yet a base wiki OOC category for the same reason. Though this can lead to things getting dumped in there that shouldn't it will help keep things organized as the wiki grows. I am especially thinking about OOC notes, or directories of wiki pages for easy access. So for example open threads and wiki articles for a guild or faction, a listing of important threads for a city, a listing of important wiki articles for a story arc. There are many applications that would fit under OOC notes, perhaps the entire thing category could be removed from autolink as well perhaps.

Many thanks.

• Yay
Reactions: Raigryn Vayd
1) Sorry I don't quite see the need for this yet. Most people put all their character information on one page or on other pages beneath a book. Can you show me examples of pages that for these characters? There should be at least a handful of each for it to be needed.

2) There is an OOC area already. I suggest using this

Yeah there isn't a handful of them so no worries. Thanks for having a read.