Why do the French eat snails? They don't like fast food.

Sorry for the pun. I googled 'best puns' and they threw this at me. I enjoyed it though. Ha.

Hi there, it's very nice to meet you all! You can call me Ryan, or by my character's name, or whatever word that comes to your mind. I respond to all of them. I've been roleplaying on forums since I was a kid. Never got quite good at it, but hey, at least I try.

I found Chronicles on Top RP Sites and I was hooked before I even started checking out the actual website. And once I did, I was blown away. For a new site (like 1 year?) this forum is buzzing with activity, and filled with awesome people who I'd like to be friends with, but never have the courage to talk to. I've actually been stalking the website for about a week now. Trying to catch up on the lore and reading the awesome characters you have here. I hope to post my own character soon, but seems like he's still a long way off. The gist is that Valyian is a mercenary who was a nobleman before he lost everything for committing patricide. He has a lot of room for development (read: I desperately need to give him more story, and who better to do it with than you guys? ;))))

Now onto the bad news. I have a major exam in 10 days, which I have made zero preparations for. I probably won't be able to start any serious RPs before I get through it, and even if I start one, my posts will be extremely slow, so please bear with me. What I can do is discuss ideas for plots that I'll RP once everything slows down a bit.

Speaking of ideas, I enjoy RPing anything fantasy related (which won't be a problem here, I'm assuming), and I like to focus on a single character and RP them through their journeys, growth and moral complications. Ideally, I'd like an open RP where my character goes through an epic adventure with a group of other clueless adventurers. But I'm up for anything, really.

Well, that's about it. Thank you for reading through this, and I look forward to writing with you all.:D

• Yay
Reactions: Ynsidia
Well met.

Welcome to Chronicles and take your time. No need to rush.
Prep for your exam. Kill it. Then kill some monsters here with us. ;)

That's what I came here to do. We'll be killing more than just monsters, I hope.:p

Welcome to the fam, fam~

I got ya, fam;)

Welcome to the site. Don't forget about the Discord either after your exams are all done. We don't bite. Honest.

I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for reminding me:D

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys. Really appreciate it.

proxy.php