Open Chronicles Where Angels Do Not Tread

A roleplay open for anyone to join
Jaken had taken out two more enemies thanks to his crossbow and throwing knives. This battle seemed easy, though, he was getting help from his two compannions. He heard a hard thump nearby him, he turned around and saw the Raaka leaning on the corpse of a bowman. From that far away, he also noticed the injured foot of the bird. However, he had no idea where the half elf was, and was not aware of the girl that appeared on the battle. He could only see the bird and the hostiles around him. THere were far more than he thought, which should make battle MORE interesting.

"Jahi, Jaken, are you well?"

He heard from afar. Apparently, the half elf had survived until now. That was good. So, he could not worry about her. "FIne!!" he responded "This actually fun!! GOTCHA YOU PIECE OF-!!!" he shot from cover with his crossbow. Enemies were closing in on him, he had to retreat to have a better position to shoot. He backed off to where the Raaka was. It seemed that the sight of a corpse left him paralyzed. Jaken sprinted towards Jahi, helping him up "Welcome to war." he called him out "Let's move." he helped the injured bird behind a log.

Jaken glanced to the bird's feet. A long bolt had pierced it "That injury won't let you walk. You'll have to stay here and cover us from this point. What about the wrist crossbow I showed you? Can you use it?" he blind shot from the log.

The Abomination, in the form of the girl, looked at Aless in a emotionless look. The smell of gasoline seems to be stronger now... The Abomination was thinking deep in its head, on whether to kill those travelers, or maybe something else? Part of his instinct decided something else...

"There will be more, that's why we need to...." The Abomination is hesitant to say "stick together..." it's something he's not used to, forming friendships and all...

"Well, who are you anyways?" The Abomination asked. However, its body seems to be moving slightly... like jelly?

“My name is Aless,” the half-elf said. She gestured over to where the werewolf was. “Speak to Jaken about a potential plan for the more. I need to see to Jahi.”

Aless winced slightly when she heard Jaken say “welcome to war”. He had no idea of war, not as she had seen it. That gate is worth a thousand men, a voice from her past said brutally. It was a voice that knew the cost intimately, yet was still willing to send soldiers to their deaths in fire and the agony of defensive bombardments, all with a heart of ice and steel.

The last thing she would ever wish on Jahi would be for him to go such a place. She rather liked their songbird.

The bolt from Jaken almost hit her. “Enough!” Aless called as she advanced. “There are no more archers, though the bandits will catch wise soon. We have a fellow traveler. I leave them with you, Jaken. I can see to our injured friend.”

Aless stepped past Jaken to reach their poor Raaka. The bolt through his foot looked painful. She knelt down and undid her helm, setting it aside so that he could see her face. Aless’s expression was not hard, as it would have once been. Now, she looked faintly sorrowful. One more gentle thing damaged because of her. “I am sorry, Jahi,” she said. “You acted to protect yourself and those with you. You had no other option. If there is a fault, it is mine for putting you in harm’s way.”

The bolt had gone almost all the way through the raaka’s damaged foot. She drew a dagger and used it to strip the fletching from the bolt so it could be pulled free. Once their feathered friend was free of the offending ammunition, she whistled for Araxa. The warhorse was never far away, particularly not when she was in a fight. He trotted up, going carefully over a few places of broken ground. She rose just long enough to pull her healer’s kit from the saddle. She was no herbalist, but she knew something about battle wounds. She smeared a green salve on that numbed the pain and would fight infection, then bandaged his foot just tightly enough to apply pressure.

“You shouldn’t walk, but you can ride,” Aless said. “In the saddle rather than behind, this time.” If it came to a fight, there was nowhere she’d rather their gentler raaka be.

The Abomination looked around the environment, then back at Aless. "Dangerous place to be traveling...." The Abomination said in the form of the girl. It looked at the group, the werewolf Jaken, Aless and Jahi. The Abomination's skin appears to be... darker? However, the slight darkness on its skin faded.

"Where are you all traveling to?" The Abomination asked in the form of the girl. "You know, its a dangerous place out here...." The Abomination then looked at the horse, and back. "Maybe you guys should sleep...."

The Abomination had a plan, he prefers to consume his target first, but he plans to ambush them at night when they're vulnerable. He could theoretically, kill them all right now, but something went against that instinct of the Abomination.

• Yay
Reactions: Jahi
Lara woke up on a flower bed of lavenders confused as to how she got there, she wandered the forest and sensed a presence.

Using a spell to cloak herself she wandered until she saw a group of unwary travelers, uncloaking herself she approached the group "M-May i ask where this place is?" she asked the werewolf "I'm lost and do not know as to where i am".

She looks at the young woman and smiles kindly but soon looks back at the werewolf.

• Yay
Jahi flinched when Jaken suddenly was lifting him up. His thoughts scattered, if present at all. When he asked about the hand crossbow he could barely stammer the reply, “I-I didn’t buy it. T-too expensive...”

He was still reeling, now kneeling behind the cover that his werewolf companion had provided. Was it always this difficult to focus forward? Perhaps some kind of spell was making the world spin. No...no, that was the pain, and probably the loss of blood. He wasn’t certain how much in the red snow was his, but given the amount, he wasn’t certain it mattered. The Raaka eased himself to a seated position just as Aless moved her way past Jaken.

She mentioned something of another traveler, someone not with the bandits, and Jahi was about to turn to look when Aless removed her helm. But the person behind wasn’t the Aless he had come to expect, face hard and eyes focused. No, this woman was distinctly different. Her eyes were kind, gentle even; and her face no longer carved of the ice of eons, but melting and smooth, almost as the weeping side of a mountain thawing in the spring air. And Jahi’s heart stilled its panic.

“Don’t be sorry for me, Aless. I...we came for the task ahead, knowing full well the potential cost. Though...Ah! That stung...thank you. I have a confession to make: this is my first real fight. I may have lied about my experience before.” Aless helped him into the saddle of Araxa with a look of knowing, and the sound of Jaken’s eyes rolling was audible even across the snowy clearing.

“I guess I should let your ears rest and just say thank you, Aless. Your eyes betray the goodness in you, and they are beautiful for it.” As soon as the words were out his beak he knew he had erred, and he immediately mumbled an apology and something about blood loss and altitude, ending with, “The Path will know it.”

Looking over the field, he saw the perfect distraction for his young bird-brain. “Sooo, two more Elves, and not really prepared for the weather or the,” Jahi glanced around at the corpses of the bandits before correcting his vision again, “fauna. So what does bring you both out here? Not that I should be one to talk, but clearly not common sense. Perhaps the Path is already testing us?”

The Raaka glanced between Aless and Jaken, searching for an answer. After a general disapproval, he hazarded a different suggestion. “Neither of you seem to know where ‘here’ is. What do you remember before coming here? Were you sent to partake of the Path yourselves?”

The Abomination (In the form of another women) looked at Lara, and smiled. A smile lacking any form of emotion or welcoming. At the same time, the smile shown no hostility or malice either, just a smile lacking any form of emotions.

"I'm not sure... either." The Abomination said. He gazed around the forest. "We just got ambushed by bandits though...." The Abomination said, looking at the corpse of the bandits. "However... I can guide you out of here possibly...." It looked at Lara.

Something about the "women"'s face and body isn't right. She looked like she's somewhat greasy, and her body seems to be moving like a blob when looked closely. There's also the faint smell of gasoline from somewhere....

"I know the way out of the forest...." The Abomination said, "come with me if you wish to escape danger."

(FYI, my char will attempt to lure you away from the group and attempt to kill you, just to let you know my char's plan OOC)

• Yay
Reactions: Lara Angiris
Lara looked at the Woman, she wanted to accept but a part of her said no. "Thank you very much um what is your name?"
She wanted to leave but found the woman's smile to be alarming. Emotionless, it troubled Lara deeply and kindly refused.

"But i would like to stick with the group we should both stick together if we stand a chance" she looked at Jahi.
"I remember nothing as i woke up in a flower bed and started wandering the forest i only remember my name and that i am married but to who i do not know." she played with the silver ring on her left hand she wondered if she would remember soon.

She looked at Jahi's wound and pitied the poor Raaka she walked up to him and looked at his eyes. "Do you want me to heal your wound?" She asked in a soft tone "It wouldn't heal quickly but i could at least make the pain lessen and stop the bleeding."

(FYI, my char will attempt to lure you away from the group and attempt to kill you, just to let you know my char's plan OOC)
(It's fine if she didn't accept right? OOC)

Last edited:
(It's all good, dw.)

The Abomination paused when asked for the name, trying to think of a reasonable name.

"Sarah..." The Abomination said the first name it thought of out of the blue. The Abomination was disappointing that his plan didn't work, but there's always another plan.

"Yeah..." The Abomination said... "We should stick together. However, for only a brief second, the Abomination's hair appeared "slimy..."

[OOC: Hey, as a reminder to everyone, let other people have a chance to reply before you post. Also, there is a point and purpose to the thread, so I recommend reading from the beginning if you aren’t certain what’s going on. Friendly neighborhood PSA. Hop on Discord or message me if you want to chat about the thread.]

(OCC: Hey sorry for not responding, I was busy with high school, just entered this week, I will try to stay more focused on the rp and continue)

Apparently all attack had stopped. Out of nowhere, like if the hostiles had just vanihed from existence, not even a 'see you next time so we can kill you'. No. They just disappeared. Either they fleed or the combat had been won way too fast, maybe there were not as many as Jaken had calculated. It didn't matter it was over. They could catch a break. Jaken sat, breathing to regain oxygen and stay conscious. He was not exhausted, that was just something he used to do after combat: sit down, get air back and think on what to do next. Though, he knew exactly what would come next: follow the way to reach the Path and complete the job, that was it.

"M-May i ask where this place is?"
He heard from behind. It was a voice. Delicate and beatifull, he turned around and saw a young-looking woman. She had elf-like characteristics, like Aless. So maybe she was a half-elf or a full elf. He still couldn't tell. He had not had much experience when in contact with elves. "Uhh.... you're in a... forest. <<Isn't it that obvious little girl?>> Somewhere in between Bhatharik and Molthal." he looked up and down at the girl's body "What are you doing here all on your own?" he stood up, looking down at the young elf as he rised "These are partially dangerous areas, notice the combat that just took place?" for someone who was wandering dangerous places, the elf seemed to have almost the clothes to describe what she has gone throug: ragged clothes, dirty, like if the elf had been playing with wild animals in a dirty land. Jaken kept looking at her, not looking at anywhere else. There was something about her, he didn't know if there was something off about her or something that attracted him: maybe her clothes or that she didn't know where she was, or nothing else.

Something made him snap back to reality "I'm Jaken Larsten." he introduced himslef coldly to Lara. He looked back at the group, Jahi´s wound was already taken care of by Aless. One less thing to worry about, maybe the pain would prevail for some days, but the bird would live. However, he noticed something else: a new figure. The figure of a girl. Different from Lara and Aless. Apparently, during combat, other members had joined the group. "<<Awesome... more to take care of...>>" he grunted silently. Two members coming out of nowhere to join the group RIGHT AFTER COMBAT? Something was off, could the girls be allies of the bandits? Or could they be related to achieve a same gold? Jaken would have to keep a close eye on them.

"However... I can guide you out of here possibly...."
"Thanks, but we can take it on ourselves." he glanced at the two new members, trying to find out something they could have in common: a symbol, a weapon, something. But there was none, except from that odor of gasoline. Maybe the badits had spilled something with that fragance. In which case, they had a lot, since it was strong. That or maybe his hightened senses made him perceive that "Who are you two?" he asked.

"I remember nothing as i woke up in a flower bed and started wandering the forest i only remember my name and that i am married but to who i do not know."
"So you may have amnesia." Jaken concluded "Waking up on a weird place, and maybe the massacre around it." he looked at the bandit's corpses "Not remembering how you got there and all that. Either you have amnesia through a spell or a hard blow on your head or you just had LOTS of drinks last night." he scoffed.

We should stick together.
Jaken raised an eyebrow at 'Sarah's' comment, there was INDEED something off. And the smell of gasoline. It was overpowering. For a moment, he wished not having the senses of a werewolf. "Whatever." he said

He would keep an eye on Lara and 'Sarah'.

Last edited:
"Not remembering how you got there and all that. Either you have amnesia through a spell or a hard blow on your head or you just had LOTS of drinks last night."
Lara looked at Jaken and gave a very stern glare "I don't drink".

She looked at the werewolf noticing his staring, "I'm a witch if you're so curious" she states "I hope to be of assistants". "My name is lara angiris if there are to be introductions

Aless wasn’t particularly in the mood for company with a potential battle in their immediate future. At least Jaken and Jahi she knew and could trust to a marginal extent. They had the same mission and were going the same direction. Purpose mattered to a creature like Aless. She didn’t do things without it. Now that Jahi was up on Araxa’s back, she tossed him the reins.

“We do not have time to bandy empty words about,” Aless said sharply, back to the flint-hard self that Jahi and Jaken probably assumed—correctly—was her natural state. “Either be on your way to chatter or follow quietly. I would rather not fight these men if we do not have to, at least not now. The Path and the temple at its end are more important.”

For all her faults in her past life, she had never let blood-lust—or anything at all—get in the way of whatever mission she was on. It led to both acts of exceptional cruelty and occasional incidental charity.

Aless donned her helm and closed the visor, hiding her face behind the mask-like visage of a woman sculpted serenely beautiful in steel, though that visage bore thousands of scars, so many that the metal could not be polished and cleaning it could be a pain. Not once had it ever failed her, no matter how large or strong the foe she’d fought. If it did fail, that would have probably be the blow to end Aless herself.

Even knowing that the bandits were likely preying on travelers, she didn’t want to fight them. Jahi was already injured from this skirmish, Jaken was a bit brash for her tastes, and the newcomers were either oblivious or potential dangers. Aless was a naturally suspicious person and while she tried to shut it off most of the time, they had shown up just as the bandit fight started. It was entirely possible that they could be spies, the sort of thing any halfway smart bandit leader might maintain.

That one moved wrong and the other conveniently had no memory were not points in their favor.

Jahi’s comment almost startled her. Was this a test? They were still a ways from the beginning of the Path as far as she was aware, but perhaps its influence had spread. Sometimes magic became more unstable as it aged, or so Lysaerys had said. The Path was centuries-old, but the magics on it had been refreshed every generation and could easily last a hundred years even without that if the stories were true by a fraction. No magic was eternal, but some of it took quite a while to die.

Aless started moving, Woe still in her hand. Araxa followed faithfully with Jahi on his back. Hopefully, if they were clever and left the road, they could avoid the main body of the bandits.

As the group continued to travel, the surronding seems to be chill, no bandits or anything trying to kill them. At least, not yet. The Abomination itself followed along as part of the group. However, the other group member can notice that the Abomination dosnt show any signs of being tired, even after walking for quite a while.

The Abomination looked around the surronding, some parts seems famillar while other parts felt alien. The Abomination wanted to remember a life, a life beyond simple hunting and killing of animals and other travelers.

..."Maybe I never had a life before..." The Abomination thought as they continued to travel.

After a while, the Abomination started to wonder something. He looked at the group, and said.

"So... where are we travelling to?" The Abomination asked.

Raaka, being the birdfolk that they are, are not particularly known for their olfactory senses, so when the two Elves drew near, he knew something foul was afoot. The acrid stench drifted into his nostrils as the wind shifted and the source grew closer. It smelled somewhat of the places that the dyes were made, but more...invasive. It stung to smell it, and even when the wind shifted again, it was not willing to part itself from him.

As Jahi was about to respond, Aless grew steely. Her warning and stern decision reminded him of the hardness that was temporarily forgotten, and he quickly lost his thoughts. The rest of the day would be spent in silence...that stench still lingering...

• Yay
Lara walked along side Araxa to make sure Jahi was alright, she looked at Aless and admired her armor,
"Your armor is very well crafted" She whispered, she opened her locket to look inside, it contained a picture of her and her wife.

She looked at 'sarah' she was not tired at all during the traveling, It was abnormal "Are you not tired sarah?" she ask concerned.

Last edited:
"Sarah"/The Abomination turned around and looked at Lara, wondering why she would wonder that. "I'm good..." The Abomination said. "I'm not tired." The Abomination wasnt aware about pretending to be tired, something that any normal creature would be after such a long walk.

"Why? Are you tired?" The Abomination asked Lara. The reeking stentch of gasoline still lingered in the air, seemely following the group. However, the source of the smell is still unclear by the group.

Even though the sun seems to be settling down, the Abomination still showed no signs of fatigue from the walking. Its as if "Sarah" can litrally walk all day and night...

Jaken remained at the back of the group, still riding the horse he took, guarding their backs so that no more surprise attacks would appear. He would continually look behind him and scout the area with his naked eye, nose and ears. Everything about the forest seemed normal. The leaves were dancing with the wind, the trees and bushes remained still, not a sign of any kind of life. The forest did not have any kind of weird noises. Just leaves crunching, the wind whistling through the thin spaces of nature and the insects chirping, even though it was miday. But there was something there. Something Jaken had catch moments before the trip continued: that gasoline-like smell. They were far away from the combat area, and the scent of gasoline was still overpowering. Now he was sure. It had to be from one of the two girls (or maybe both). It had to be them who expelled that odor. The werewolf had an idea, but first, he sniffed himself first. Wouldn't want to be looked at like a creep that just goes over anyone and smells them, sure, he didn't cared about peoples' opinions, but he didn't want to explain what he was doing. It might get his plan ruined. "C'mon." he whispered to the horse, accelerating the pace.

Jaken and the horse ended up at the head of the group, were Aless was. He subtly sniffed around her, making sure no to look like a creep while doing it, or telling his plan to everyone. Aless was clean. She didn't smell like gasoline, she smelled.... normal? Jaken backed up to were Jahi was. Once again, he subtly sniffed the bird. Jahi smelled like feathers. He could tell by the smooth smell of the Raaka that it wasn't him. So, that made his point clear it was one of the two girls that joined. He backed up right to the beggining. Keeping the same velocity as he was before, Jaken focused on picking up the scent of Lara. He sniffed from the sattle. She was clean too. She smelled like flowers, sweet ones. So the only one left was...
Jaken sniffed 'Sarah´s' scent.
And there it was. That gasoline-like scent. It was horrible.
"Say Sarah." the werewolf said "What kind of perfume do you have? Smells odd. <<I'm onto you...>>"

"Say Sarah." the werewolf said "What kind of perfume do you have? Smells odd.
"Hm?" Lara looked at the werewolf and noticed a very horrible scent of gasoline,
Well looks like someones not normal Lara thought to herself "it does smell rather odd".

She looked at the Elven woman and picked up her scent, Disgusting.

After traveling further, skirting the bandits seeking them to avoid an open fight, Aless finally saw it and gestured for the others to follow. Her steps took her off the road and into tall, swaying grasses, Araxa following at a steady pace.

There, half-hidden in the foliage and overgrowth, were two statues standing ten feet high. One was male, the other female, but both were kneeling facing each other with their cupped hands upraised, fingertips touching to create the arch. Before them on the ground lay two broken stone swords.

Behind, a narrow stone staircase led up the hill into dense foliage, the only signs of civilization the occasional stone stelae bearing the worn, faceless images of carved people half concealed by moss. It seemed mundane enough, at least on first inspection. The path itself was cracked, little trickles of water from some stream eroding away hollow spots in the stones to create a small rivulet.

Aless wasn’t disappointed. Magic, particularly old and powerful magic, was subtle more than people often held it to be. Whatever was in the Path was still alive even though its last renewal had been decades ago. The magic that had gone into the creation of this place was probably unbelievable. Later, she knew these steps would be replaced with those carved into the mountainside above, towards the temple cut into the side of the peak.

She turned around and looked at the others. “Here we are,” she said. “The task of purging the darkness from the temple begins now. I don’t know if the Path has been corrupted, but whatever the case, it will test us and it knows our hearts. I hope you are ready.”

And they have arrived. The famous Path was in front of the group. Jaken could not help but to feel intruiged about it. What could it be that made it so special? Yeah, yeah, the whole 'judges you' thing Aless had been spitting for the past hours, but how? And what will it do if things go south with your heart?

"Looks normal to me." he commented "Though, THOSE types of paths are always the worst. Gotta be carefull." he said, jumping down from the horse and looking at it. He saw the swords on the ground: broken, made of stone. Useless for combat now, besides, they seemed big, even for his werewolf form. He always went for small and light weapons, so even if he could use them agaisnt a hostile, he would certainly jump them over to grab the small combat knife. The foliage and nature, however, made a peacefull contrast with the statues. It made a perfect place for one of those monks that the only thing they do is meditate. But he wasn't a person that wastes his days meditating. He was a persona that was far too busy to think and humming all day long. "So... should we just... step in? Is that it?" he asked, looking at the stone stairs that led up to the hill. "Or is there something more?" he nervously placed one foot on the Path.

He didn't feel anything weird at all.
Yet....?

Jahi was awed by the structures, their stonework ancient yet still strong. The majestic figures still holding the core of their form. It was enough for the young Raaka from the Alir Reach to see the city of Bhatharik; but this, it was beautiful, serene. As he sat on Araxa and took in the fight before him, he was struck with inspiration. He gently lowered himself from the musclebound steed, offering comforting whispers to the warhorse as he did.

Landing lightly on the grass, he used his wing to alleviate the weight applied to his wounded foot. Then he began to limp up the stairs, hopping on his good foot while flapping wings. When another tried to help him he held out a hand to stop them.

“No, don’t help me. I-I need to do this on my own. Maybe walk alongside if you insist, but walking is mine to do. If I can’t handle this for the walk, can I even hope to handle the trials?”

But as he crossed the threshold behind Jaken, he knew something was happening. Indeed he was lightheaded from the wound, but that didn’t seem to be the issue. The magic marking on his chest began to glow vibrantly, and it felt soothing to his skin. When he continued further in, the others beside, he heard the sound of song. A beautiful piece that he had a fond memory of.

“Mother?”

The others heard the song, a woman’s voice lifted in the mountain air, and its tune entrancing...

• Yay
The Abomination followed the crowld, looking at the temple. It can feel its vibraint magic surronding them. The Abomination growled slightly, a sound no normal human women will make. It felt a natural rage, a bloodlust instinct, the same instinct he usually get when he feels an enemy or prey is nearby...

The Abomination trended down the stone path, looking across the statues...

"I remember..." "This place....." The Abomination's voice changed from "Sarah's" voice to a surreal, beast like voice. The other traveller can tell that "Sarah" is not a normal human....

Somewhere in the distance, a women's voice drifts near the crowld in the deep, seemely calm mountain air. The Abomination looked around, turning its head and looking around.

"KEEP WALKING...." The Abomination said to the others in his beast like voice. The voice dosnt seem like its coming from a mouth, but the entire body. "You guys are lucky that I didnt kill ya'll upfront when ive met you...."

Primal, beast fueled rage filled The Abomination's mind. "Sarah" looked forward the path, taking a few step forward. Its mind attempts to find a "hidden region," a "hidden region" of his own mind, lost by amnesia.... The Abomination remembered this feeling, a complusive instinct for violence and revenge.... before it became a ooze.

Revenge for what? That is the question it dosnt know yet....

"Your name is not Sarah..." A echoing male voice said, a voice everyone can hear.

A beast like roar came out of the Abomination, as it stretched its arm out. The arm stretched forward like elastic, as it became a blade... a black blade made of hardened, solifled slime...

The blade impaled the source of the male voice, a semi-transparent elf male in his ealry 30's. The elf had a short, near black hair and a traveller's cloth. However, an fresh, open blade wound was present in his neck.

The Abomination's bladed arm impaled his chest....

"You've killed me before.... trying to kill me again?" The elf asked. Looking at the Abomination hatefully.

"I do not remember you at all...." The Abomination growled. The elf looked famillar to the Abomination, but he cant remember who he is...

The elf took out a dagger in a instant, and slashed towards "Sarah" before anyone can intervine. The dagger stabbed into Sarah's right eye. However, no blood came out. Sarah didnt move at all, and pulled out the dagger, looking at the rest of the quest member. Where Sarah's right eye would be is an deep hole filled with a smooth, black, gel like material.

"I will love to see you suffer.... murderer...." The elf said... "The others got me here because you will be here...." The elf vanished... into thin air.

"Sarah" turned around and faced the rest of the adventurer, its left arm became a blade, and the hole in its right eye. The black, gel like slime slowly filled the hole, covering it entirely. Then the colors of the gel changed, until it became indisdinguishable from a normal eye.

"My name is not Sarah...." The Abomination said in "Sarah"'s female voice.

• Yay
(Sorry i couldn't respond i almost passed out from a fever :( )

Lara looked around the temple and heard a voice, a females voice, "Lara....." it sounded familiar "My love...".
The elven witch looked and saw a transparent woman holding onto a sword, a hole in her chest most likely from a blade, tears visible streaming down her face. "Lara....My love...I have missed you so."

"Rose..? i-is that you?" she stuttered half crying, she turned around and saw 'sarah' her form was not human.

She snapped out of it, soon ready to cast a spell "Who are you creature?"

Last edited: