Private Tales Waiting For Something to Undo These Feelings

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Luella was proving to be different than most of the lost he had met. She never seemed to be feeling just a single emotion about things. Or at least she never seemed to concerning his actions and words. Like his teasing comment from before when he mentioned holding her breasts. She was angry yet her eyes spoke of something else. A challenge was there. Despite her anger she seemed to want him to do it.

At least that was assuming he had not read the situation incorrectly. A possibility as likely as not.

But that didn't matter right now. It was time to dry off and head to his home.

She zoomed past him and beat him to his belongings. He raised a brow at her words and caught the towel she tossed to him. Yet again he was reminded at the duality of this woman he was beginning to get to know. Before she had accused him of not being able to handle touching her body. Now she was obviously avoiding looking at his own while covering herself up as quickly as possible. One would think if she was challenging him before then she would keep the pressure up now by taunting him with her figure.

But that thought was pushed aside as he began to dry himself off too before he even left the water fully.

"Depends on how cold it is and how far from home I happen to be. Today it was best just for a quick soak to get the sweat off and cool down the body."

A bit of an impish smile formed on his face for a second. If she was looking at him she would no doubt catch it. If she hadn't been then likely it would have been gone before she did.

"I do regret not staying in longer. The sight and company were both nearly too tempting for me. Nearly."

Another moment to tease her. She made it easy enough to do and it was not as if they were at court needing to be on their best behavior. The more relaxed she felt the better. There would be no helping her after all if she refused to be helped.

He got himself fully wiped off fairly quickly and wrapped the towel around his waist. An action he hoped made it easier on her to look at more than just his face. He picked up the comb and looked to her.

"Would you like me to brush your hair for you? You can tell me more about yourself as I do. What does Luella find interesting? What does she hate?"

And with that he waited for her reply. He wondered what else she was willing to share with him. Already he had come to understand a bit about her, but the more he knew the better able he would be in guiding her. He was personally curious as well. Not often a stranger visited him so far away from everything.

Luella Balsinde

• Ctuhlu senpai
Reactions: Zaire
Luella’s magick did proceed to dry her, although it was a slow process, having her to focus the gentle currents around her form as she used the towel to get her ears before moving down to her neck and décolleté. Her gaze was neutral, Quacey’s words made sense she supposed, but the idea of bathing in cold water only brought a slight frown to Luella’s full lips. A hot bath was one of her few pleasures in life. She missed Quacey’s smile, the frown deepening, lavender eyes slowly going in his direction to see the towel tied around his waist.

Only nearly tempting?” Luella’s dulcet voice had quite a bit of petulance to it as she stood up, hands dropping the towel to just be gripped by one hand that was at her side. Her left hand raised up, running her hand through her hair to move her wet blond locks behind her. This was slow and methodical, allowing Quacey all the time he would need to sear this image of her figure into his mind. Her round eyes were large and open, letting Quacey see the thrill in her eyes, the tinge of hesitation and even a bit of diffidence.

Such a shame to hear,” she continued, beginning to walk towards Quacey, still holding herself from covering herself. The seamless sway in her hips had no added emphasis, her movement was like a cat slinking towards prey. The curve of her figure was utterly apparent by her taut, small waist in comparison to her hips and shoulders. “I thought about taking you up on your offer to relieve some of my tension, but if it’s such a burden I guess it’s best to not ask at all.” She finished her sentence, directly in front of Quacey, the dramatic swell of her chest dangerously close to grazing his own. Her doe eyes looked up at him, filled with mock innocence with some remnants from the truth before her teasing.

I’d love for you to brush my hair, actually, thank you.” She said quietly, almost sheepishly, glancing at the comb and looking quite hopeful. She lifted up the towel and wrapped herself in it, tucking it in securely. “Shouldn’t inconvenience you by my somewhat tempting body.” Luella said pointedly, before turning around, looking over at Quacey. “Why is what I hate important? There’s so many things.” She turned her face forward and sighed. “I’d have to put them in categories. Like men. Men who look down on me. Men who drool at the sight of me and can only think of their own gratification. Men who can only satisfy themselves. Men who confuse me. Men who say I am ‘nearly tempting.’” The playfulness had returned somewhat into her force as she said that, however, it was obvious with how she brought it up again it was a blow to her ego.

Quacey

• Devil
Reactions: Quacey
Quacey was not prepared for Luella's action in response to his teasing. Just like the kick during their sparring (the bruise of which she might notice had already turned black on the outside of his thigh), he was about to take an unexpected hit.

The mountain of a fae could only just stand there with a comb in one hand and the other holding his towel as she suddenly revealed herself fully and blatantly to him. The sway of her hips and the confidence in her walk adding an air of seduction that she had yet to hold until now. He was utterly entranced by the sight of her and her words. His gaze seeming to shift between all parts of her that it could take in, even her eyes and face. His own revealing it was a mixture of attempting to respect her modesty by trying to find somewhere else to gaze while also trying to take in every sight for as long as possible. Contradictory motivations working in tandem.

She ended it with her chest close to his own and her face looking up into his own. He gazed down upon her and she might notice for the first time in him that near feral wildness all fae possessed behind them. Leaned down and said in a low voice right next to her ear, "Careful. I meet aggression with aggression. Keep this up and you will find yourself flat on your back with me on top of you like in our duel."

And with that he leaned back up. His looks made it perfectly clear how serious his comment to her was. If she pressed him any further then there would be no turning back.

But he calmed and shifted back into the same state she was familiar with by now when she accepted his offer to brush her hair. There were no good logs or stones nearby for sitting so he sat himself down crosslegged on the ground. A pat was made on his lap more to indicate she should sit as well while also offering for her to sit there.

Hair would be taken into a gentle hand when she made her choice. The comb beginning to slide through her thick, wet hair right away. It was an activity he was rather use to. Between doing this for his mother and that little fae girl millennia ago, he had become very familiar with long hair. He did not count his own as he honestly did not do enough to keep it as pristine as he could.

The list of her hates was not something so foreign to him. It started off being about men. A topic she had been very open about since their meeting began. He could not blame her from the context of what he had been told so far. But as she went along it became less serious and more directed at him.

An apologetic smile crossed his lips. "My apologizes Lady Luella. I was wrong. You are indeed a very tempting woman. I pray to the Twin you never set your sights upon me for I shall be utterly defenseless before your might and grace."

Luella Balsinde

• Devil
Luella shivered at Quacey’s words, his warning to her. Finally. A smug look appeared on her face, a gloating smile forming as she finally got a reaction from him. His whispering words didn’t frighten her though, after all, she was excited from this revelation. She debated if perhaps to lose the towel again, just to see how much this warning was actually true, but reconsidered. Fae couldn’t lie. His words were rather blunt and the look in his eyes hadn’t hold any sort of jest. Even if he was neutral once again, focused on the task ahead of him now, for that moment, his eyes showed a primordial want. Luella only became more smug at the thought, which prompted her to sit on Quacey’s lap. She’d take this win and roll with it as much as she could.

Luella’s eyes closed, the smugness disappearing as he began to comb through her hair. It was something she hadn’t had for a long time, for someone else to comb her hair. Most certainly she hadn’t had a man do anything like this for her, even when she was in a much happier place. Her shoulders slumped ever so slightly from the comfort of the comb and his gentle touch, noting that despite his size, Quacey didn’t seem to fumble with his strength the way some men did. It only made her relax more and she kept herself from leaning back into him.

I accept your apology,” the playfulness from before stayed, although Quacey couldn’t see her face, the prideful look returned for just a moment. “I should warn you now to be wary if we meet in much warmer waters, my hands won’t stay to themselves. You’ve had a lot of time away from a woman’s touch, so I don’t think you’d fare well against me, even if you gave me all of your aggression.” She rolled her shoulders back, two cracks could be heard from her small stretch, pressing her thighs tightly together.

Shall I comb your hair now? You’ve done such a lovely job with mine,” Luella offered genuinely. “You can even sit in my lap as long as you promise not to put my legs to sleep.” More teasing words, but something much kinder and less challenging than before. She moved her head so she could look at Quacey as she waited for his answer, truly hoping he would say yes. To the combing, not so much to him sitting on her much smaller lap.

Quacey

Last edited:
  • Bless
Despite having looked at her assets before, Quacey was a little surprised at the sensation that greeted his lap when she took his offer to it there. He was met with a plumpness that was both pleasant and comfortable. One could even say arousing and be completely correct. An urge to get a feel both to confirm it was indeed her behind and not some trick as well as just fondle her rump had struck him. But he resisted as he had a task to do and was rather enjoying it.

More snarky comments about how he could not handle her followed her acceptance of his apology. A light chuckle and a grin came from him in response. She seemed determined to make up for their match earlier and prove herself to him. He figured the best response was his first thoughts on it.

"Bold words from a women yet to prove the truth of them. Let us hope they aren't as I already promised you a hot bath at my home and I will not go back on my word."

Her hair was easy to comb through. Different to his own. It showed how much more care she took of it than him and caused the task to be rather casual in its ease. He enjoyed that very much.

Still with the comb and her hair in his hands, she offered to comb his as well. He saw no harm in it. The offer to sit in her lap however was no doubt something he should avoid. Better he not break her. There was still much for the pair to do after all. A second duel he had promised amongst them.

"You may comb my hair. Caution, I have not cared for it regularly and it will be a mess of tangles."

With that he finished up with his combing and then offered it over to her. Then he picked her up by her hips, noting the width of them and the thinness of her waist, and set her down in front of him. He got himself turned around and tilted his head back so she might have an easier time getting to everything.

His eyes closed. "Tell me why you hide your lovely figure hips. Is it purely to do with those foolish men or is there more to it?"

Luella Balsinde

Luella’s hands was firmly in her lap, letting Quacey take care of her hair. She did grin as he laughed at her comments, the frustration of his joking words seeping away from her as she had felt she had gain back some ground. She was feeling quite pleased with herself right now, something she couldn’t say quite often.

They are bold words. But you know I can’t lie.” She said playfully, the corners of her mouth twitching up once again. “I’d prove them to you easily if you bathe with me again in that hot bath you’ve promised.” She decided she’d said nothing else on that subject as really, if he thought to call out her bluff, she’d make him give in first. He may have been a much better swordsman than her but Luella was determined to at least beat him when it came to desire.

Luella took the comb from Quacey, ready for the challenge of his tangled hair before stilling herself as he picked her up so effortlessly. A flush returned to her, feeling how large his hands were and how capable he was of picking her up as if she weighed very little. He made her feel quite small, and yet this time, the thought didn’t bother her. Rather, Quacey made her feel delicate, and it was something she had almost forgotten what that felt like.

I’ve combed worse,” she said, determined, kneeling down behind Quacey. She moved in close to him, if anything for it to be a comfort to her, and began to comb through his hair. It was a complete mess Luella soon realized, but she had combed her hair plenty of times when it had been matted with all sorts of horrible things. She could handle this. Her touch was gentle, yet she was firm with getting the tangles out, starting at the bottom and then moving her way up until she could easily brush the comb against Quacey’s scalp without causing any discomfort.

My thighs and hips are… kind of… big.” She said slowly, her voice soft from timidness. “Duanann women are so willowy and slender, from their necks to their arms and waist to thighs. And then my body just stands out. Among men and women.” She gave a harsh laugh at how once again she seemed to be opening up to Quacey. “I guess it makes me feel like I don’t belong with women either. Men may find it exotic and would like to try it once, and women will point out how utterly out of fashion I am.” She paused, the combing Quacey’s hair in a soothing rhythm. “Although i think when I wear loose clothing everything just appears wider on me.

Quacey

• Bless
The level of care and attention Luella showed Quacey's hair far exceeded any he had shown it in some time. He felt the familiar tugs and yanks as she worked out all of tangles. It was a pleasant experience that he had not had since his mother past away.

Luella had been behaving herself as this went on but then the conversation began again. The topic this time was not about her chest but about her hips. He listened as he had been and took note that this time her issues didn't just extend to men. This time it was about both men and women. That same insecurity bubbled back up more noticeably than before. She was going through so much. All of which tied yet again into her gender and body. What had those around her been saying until now?

"Between us I would say my body stands out more. I am not a willow standing tall but a mountain towering over head. There is no hiding my figure from others. I simply accept the attention it brings otherwise I will be consumed by my own feelings and find myself poisoned with worry."

In this regard they faced a similar challenge. A fact they both were aware of in this moment. Perhaps it would soothe her soul to some minor degree and help her feel less isolated in her struggles.

"When it comes to figures, I much prefer yours to the typical one of most fae. Curves are lovelier to look at and far more exciting to touch. When you sat in my lap it was a comfort and joy. A willow woman would have been boney and uncomfortable. Your figure is simply superior in every way. So what does it matter how your clothing look upon you? Underneath is where the delight lies."

It would seem his less than innocent interests and current focus had revealed themselves yet again. First it was on her heavy breasts and now her full hips. If he was his self right after having become an adult then there was no doubt he would have been trying to woo her and bed her since their first meeting. But with time came restraint if not any less desire towards a woman like her.

Luella Balsinde

• Smug
Your body does stand out,” Luella agreed, but sighed a bit, “but you’re a man. You’re tall and broad and strong.” Luella paused with the combing, seeing as how the bristles went through Quacey’s hair easier. Her free hand then moved lower, to rest on his shoulder, and she felt a sense of intrigue by how small her hand was. His shoulder was so different from her own, despite the centuries of work she had put into herself, and she didn’t feel as envious as she normally would. If anything, a part of her was more so admiring this facet of Quacey. Her fingers danced along his skin, tracing over the groves of the strong sinews that made his shoulders and slid down to his bicep.

I’d imagine it gives you good attention, if anything. Although, I suppose you get jealous stares from men. And myself.” She added, playfulness returning to her gentle voice. Luella tilted her head as he continued talking, mentioning that he was at least interested in the way she was built. She had heard words like this before, of course, but she always took them with a grain of salt and an eye roll. It was that bluntness in his tone, the knowledge that fae couldn’t lie, and that while upon his lap, she could feel the honesty. It only emboldened her further.

Underneath is where the delight lies?” She murmured, ceasing to comb his hair as she leaned forward so she could peek her head over his shoulder. Her arms moved to wrap around him, holding him against her tightly. Warmth soon began to spread around her chest and arms, a welcome change for her. “Perhaps that’s exactly why I should dress to hide these ‘delights’ after all, it’s a good surprise, is it not? I’m sure there’s plenty more comfort and joy for you to discover.” Luella grinned at her wit, closing her eyes for a moment and pressing her cheek against Quacey’s ear. There was a slight chill to it that she hope she could warm, as well keep her cheek warm in return. “You’re a very, very strange man, Quacey. Almost as much as you feel cold.” She said suddenly, not providing any context but feeling it wasn’t needed in the statement.

Quacey

• Bless
The roaming of her hand along his body did not go unnoticed. Seemed she was having a bit of fun and indulging her curiosity a bit. He couldn't fault her for the act. If he had been in her place with such an unusually large fae before him then he would want to see just how similar yet different the other's figure was as well. So he did nothing to stop her and let her just enjoy herself.

But what he did take to heart was her mention of how his build surely was a positive. Certainly there was some, but his issues were much the same as her own when it came to his body.

Words were unable to be shared on the topic however as he suddenly found himself being embraced by the young woman from behind. More tempting words no doubt designed to tease him, as all of her words until now had been. She pressed herself into him further. The towel around her did little to mask what lay beneath against his back. Her cheek was laid across his ear.

What was the purpose of her actions? If she was aiming to tease him then she was crossing a dangerous boundary soon.

But then it all clicked when she mentioned how he felt cold. She was referring to his earlier offer to warm her up by embracing her. She had chosen to reverse their roles now, but still had accepted the offer. A grin crossed his lips. So she was teasing him but also was likely feeling cold. He had not noticed himself until that realization but he too was feeling the chill of the air.

"If you wish for me to warm you up properly Lady Luella then you might wish to take your seat in my lap once more. I can not act as a living blanket if you are behind me."

A pause as he did his best to move his eyes to look at her without disturbing her position and place upon him in the slightest.

"Or is this your way of informing me it is time to head for my home for that proper bath and warm food I promised you?"

Luella Balsinde

• Ctuhlu senpai
Am I not a good enough blanket?” Luella asked with mock disbelief. “Is it because I’m smaller than you? Less width and mass and height?” She was still being playful, after all, she wasn’t that cold anymore since drying off completely now. Her damp hair along her back was the only thing chilling her, and that was because when it came to her gift with air, she had never really honed it the way she needed to. She thought about perhaps she could put more effort into things such as that. When she got home though.

Luella playfully huffed, pulling her head back and unwrapping her arms around Quacey. She paused for a moment, thinking about how she didn’t quite get the reaction she wanted from him. There’d be more chances for her to try something like this again she told herself, and placed her hands firmly on Quacey’s shoulders as she lifted herself up to her feet.

I would be happy to resume my sanctioned seat,” she said slowly, one hand staying on his shoulder as she walked around him, her free hand holding up her towel securely. “At another time. Because I would like to take you up on your promise.” She fixed where she had tucked the towel in at and then held up a hand as she stood in front of Quacey. “But I do expect a very warm bath, or I’m afraid you’ll need to warm me there, too.” Luella was smirking up at him, one brow already raised as she awaited his answer, to see if he would be eager to this invitation that she didn’t realize she was leaning into him, eager herself.

Quacey

• Devil
"For me you are the perfect blanket. Very soft and warm. Very soft..."

Quacey's thoughts had trailed off before he noticed. This younger fae woman had a strange way of making him act like he was in his youth again. Back when he was more playful and sociable. Back before so many tragic events had so shaped his existence and the man he would ultimately become. One who no doubt came off as hard as the stones his home was built from and as cold as the winds that seemed to constantly assail its walls.

He returned more to the outside world as that pleasant warmth of her figure was removed from his own. Hands using his shoulders as sturdy points of balance. That sense of feeling like a rock returned, but soon faded as she began to speak once more to him.

She mentioned his promises. Time had arrived for them to travel to his home. It would be for the best. The chill was unpleasant enough already and the winds began to rise as the day furthered its march towards night. As lovely as the Twins were, he would rather gaze upon them from the comfort of a hearth warmed room.

"How could I say no to such a beautiful warrior with lovely hips and strong arms?" Quacey replied as he took her hand.

A warm smile was upon his face. He was growing rather fond of this woman already. She was prideful, brash, and stubborn, but those did more to endear her to him than annoy him. He could not say it would be the same for just any other. A fact he noted to share with her later on. For now the task was to get the two of them to his home and begin to see she was cared for properly.

The fae rose to his feet. The towel around his waist was unable to withstand the action, in no small part due to her sitting in his lap before, and fell to the ground. He just let it stay there as he went to his clothing and began to get dressed rather casually. Back on went his pants. His heavy leather boots followed and then his tunic and coat.

A scarf and cloak were left in his hands unworn. He went over to Luella. The cloak he wrapped around her shoulders and the scarf around her neck gently.

"To help keep you warm."

He looked at her for a moment. An odd idea popped into his head with no real reason as to why or source of where it came from. A true whim of fancy. So he looked her in her lavender eyes and in a serious voice spoke.

"Would you like me to carry you all the way to my home Lady Luella?"

A moment's pause was given. No matter if she answered in that time or not he would continue to gather the last of his sparse belongings.

Luella Balsinde

• Bless
There was a slight roll of her eyes, but she was quite happy when he did compliment her arms. She was strong? And a warrior? All of those were words that melted her hard exterior somewhat, a testament to that in the end, Luella did value her strength over fae body standards. Although, perhaps the added in “lovely hips” helped her to fully accept a compliment such as that. Or the fact that despite how much she had hardened herself, Quacey was calling her soft. She couldn’t remember the last time that word had actually been applied to her. However, she wasn’t dense enough to not realize that when compared to Quacey, she was quite soft. Many most definitely were.

As he stood up and the towel fell from his waist, Luella did her best to keep an unfazed expression on her face. Staring very hard at Quacey’s face and not peeking down, even once. She did however pick up the fallen towel and folded it, before looking back and seeing how easily he moved despite being naked. Even if her eyes wandered was he really not ashamed of any of it? Could he feel shame? Luella herself had gone back and forth so many times in trying to get a reaction from her, but it seemed she struggled to really get one out of him.

She bit her bottom lip, moving over to where she had left her clothes and removed the towel. She dressed herself back up almost the way she had been, except this time, she held the lengths of leather she used to bind her chest in her hand. If she was going to take a moment to relax then she wouldn’t make herself uncomfortable. She was folding her damp towel as well when Quacey came over and gave her his cloak and scarf. She blushed, rather innocent, dipping her head low so no one could see the vulnerable expression on her face.

What?” She asked incredulously, her cheeks still flushed but she narrowed her eyes at his suggestion. “I’m able to walk just fine.” Luella said sternly, taking Quacey’s offer rather offensively. Perhaps him calling her soft wasn’t a compliment? But then he had said after that she was strong? Either way, she frowned, picking up the towels and holding them over her forearm, as well with the very long length of worn, thin leather. “And I can help you carry things too.” She added, the slightest bit of sass seeping through her words.

Quacey

• Bless
Quacey frowned slightly at the way Luella reacted to his offer to carry her. Pure whimsy was all it had been, or perhaps not so pure in some regards. But regardless it was not a thought he had out of any malice or sense of something being wrong or inferior about her. Yet again he needed to clarify himself better.

"I am very aware that you can do both Lady Luella." His eyes drifted down to her hips and thighs. "I have seen the proof of such."

He looked back up to her eyes. Perhaps it was best he just speak his mind with her. Get what his interests and thoughts were more directly. She seemed to respond best to that so far. Even his teasing contained honesty in those areas as well.

"The reason I offered was because I enjoyed how close we were back at the stream. That time you were embracing me and offering me your warmth. I wished to repay you as well as indulge in a bit of my own selfishness. I very much enjoyed your touch and hoped to experience it further. And I am curious about your muscles. I am well aware how strong and sturdy they are. Our duel is why. Yet they still manage to hold that unique charm of femininity women possess. I am enchanted by it. You are the example of what a warrior woman would be and I wanted to experience it more closely."

The large fae then bowed to her. He kept his head down out of respect. Too many times he seemed to have gotten too relaxed and insulted her by accident. Rudeness was unacceptable and he was taught better than that. He had mistakes to own up to and make amends for.

"I apologize for my selfishness and for giving into my desires. Such a beautiful, strong woman should never be shown such disrespect."

With that he finally lifted his head up.

"My belongings are few so while the offer is very much appreciated there is no need. Enjoy yourself and follow me. I owe you warm food and a hot bath still. I gave you my word and will not go back on it, especially when it was given to someone I am growing fond of."

And with that Quacey decided it was best he begin to walk. So he did. He began to head down the path to his home. The pace he set would match her pace instead of his own. This way she could more comfortably follow him and not feel rushed as they went.

Luella Balsinde

• Smug
Luella was silent as Quacey spoke, withdrawing quite a bit as she listened and considered his words. Perhaps she had overreacted but a part of her was still cautious. She couldn’t quite place why other than the fact that she had assumed once again. She raised a brow over his words, noting the way that really, he had meant well. Although she also noted how he seemed to want to be close to her for his selfish desires. She raised a brow at his last sentence, he was growing fond of her? Quacey really was such a strange man after all.

I’d much rather walk beside you,” she hardly ever apologized, this would be the closest thing from her in regarding his explanation. “But I’m rather confused, Quacey,” she said slowly as they began heading down the path, her keeping up a rather brisk pace as she assumed he would rather walk faster. Also, hot bath was plenty motivation. “What exactly are your desires? To be hugged? That’s not very selfish, is it? And it certainly could not be called disrespectful, am I correct?” She grinned up at him, that playful gleam in her eyes as they moved closer to his home.

Quacey

• Devil
The fae tried to focus on the tasks before him. Water needed to be gathered and heated for the bath. Food would need to be prepared. What did he even have available right now? Not much. Mostly long storage foods and things to make desserts. He had been trying to figure out his mother's sweet bread recipe of late. Reclaim that lost memory of his youth. Then there would be preparing a room for her and getting hearths, torches, candles, and lanterns lit. Much to do to allow the comfort of a guest.

Her words struck him like a hot coal against his chest. She wished to know his desires. Of their selfishness and rudeness. There was a playfulness to them, but also genuine interest. Perhaps this was meant as some form of punishment for his behavior. A minor amount of shame for a minor insult. If so he was obligated to make it right. But he did not know if that was her intent. It could simply be her having her fun.

Quacey decided on honesty. No matter what, he had been the one to speak openly. He would see it through no matter how it ended.

"I desire companionship. No matter its form. I have isolated myself for a long time. I simply wish to get to know you better. And yes that includes your body."

The path narrow and becoming more winding and rough as they came ever closer to his home.

Luella Balsinde

Luella was most definitely teasing him, after all, he teased her so effortlessly, got her red and flustered so many times, wasn’t it fair for her to tease him back a little? Not only that, but in this area, she felt that she finally had some sort of lead on him. It wasn’t like how she felt with other men, but this time, there was no disgust behind it. Most likely because for the most part, he had complimented her on many features that she was proud of— even her body, which she always hesitated on because it didn’t fit her original aesthetic. But perhaps quacey had a point, maybe now she was more appealing? And if that were the case then…

“Quacey,” Luella said coyly, “come here.” She took hold of his arm, hugging it to her, so that her honey soft bosom engulfed his bicep. She looked up at him with her doe eyes, smiling at him as she was about to tell him a secret. But she needed to whisper it as a secret. With one arm still holding Quacey’s firmly against her body, she took one hand to reach up to his neck, tugging him down gently to her. She did of course have to stand on the tips of her toes still, considering how tall Quacey was. “If you want to explore my body so much then perhaps I’ll let you as long as you behave.” Luella grinned, as she whispered this, and the grin only grew as she decided to say one final thing. But this was done so quietly and against Quacey’s ear that it really couldn’t be heard. Not that anyone was there to hear it. However, certain words had been used that were hard to mistake for other things so Luella was sure Quacey knew exactly what she said. And if he didn’t well that was too bad because she wouldn’t repeat it.

Quacey

• Devil
The fae's mind was still on the same topics as before. His duties as a host and how Luella was simply being playful with him. All the flirting was just her kidding around. She hated men and he was a men. It only made sense she would have no serious interest in him because of that fact.

So when she took his arm and pressed her ample bosom into it he took it as her teasing playfully. His body and heart may enjoy the lovely sensation but his mind knew better.

Then came her coy words and that look as if she had some grand secret to tell. He played along with her scheme and bent down so she didn't need to stand on her toes for long.

The first set of words got a raised brow from him and his eyes meeting her own. The second set of words spoke only between them made him freeze up. He stared at her. A mix of emotions could be seen on his face. Confusion over her intentions. Disbelief that it could be serious. Hope that it was. Desire, raw and starved seeking satisfaction.

Quickly, far too quickly perhaps, his look became dominated by a single one: desire.

The large fae looked the shorter fae in her eyes. His gaze was seeking an answer even before his question left his lips.

"Are you serious Lady Luella? If you are not I suggest refraining from such a jest again or I might make take you up on it. If you are...."

His gaze drifted slowly down to her chest. It remained there for several moments before slowly drifting back up to her face.

"If you are then you best prepare yourself. I will give you no quarter nor rest till we are both satisfied."

His free hand came to rest on her arm as he spoke. Slowly he massaged down her figure until it came to rest on her ass. He squeezed as he finished his last line.

Quacey leaned in close to her as he waited on her answer. His lips and her own lined up with barely a breath's life between them. He was daring her to try to give him the answer he knew she had for him. She would need to finish the task, if she dared. He let his eyes speak all of this unspoken to her as he waited

Luella Balsinde

• Smug
Luella smirked at Quacey’s reaction, the way he first took it as a joke before going completely still. From the way he looked at her to then how he touched her so boldly, this was a wonderful reaction, indeed. Even if he had just turned red and told her to check herself— which would still have been a fun reaction— this one appealed to her in a much different sense. More confirmation that he desired her, and also a blossoming heat nestled within, alighting in a way she had nearly forgotten.

She held her breath, her eyes never leaving Quacey’s unless he chose to look elsewhere. Yet, despite her body very clearly telling her that this joke she had brought to the point of no return was linked to her voracious desires more than it had been with getting even, there was a pause of hesitation. Her lilac eyes finally fell down to Quacey’s lips, knowing the answer he wanted from her.

I don’t really kiss others,” she murmured, the hand on his neck moving to cup his cheek. Her thumb smoothed along his beard, more so out of curiosity and wonderment. She never kissed someone with a beard before, and the last time she had actually kissed a man was centuries ago. Nearly as long as she had stopped letting them have any sort of entrance to her. She always figured it was women who enjoyed kissing anyhow.

But if you need this as proof, then I suppose I can make an exception for you.” She said softly, a hint of a smile on her lips as she finally closed the millimeter gap between them. The first press of her lips was gingerly placed along his, eyes still open, and when she pulled back, looking back into his eyes, she could feel it. She was salivating, and it surprised her how it was triggered by a single kiss. She stopped hugging his arm, positioning herself to be facing him completely, her other hand going to his cheek to hold his face in a trembling grip.

Sorry, one more time,” Luella mumbled, her tongue darting out to swipe over her plush, bottom lip before she kissed Quacey once again. She couldn’t help the fact that she did indeed stand on her tiptoes, of pressing herself into him so they fit like puzzle pieces. She fed the heat within her, more blossoming flowers of desire blooming throughout her. She pulled away, a slight gasp for air following suit and even a look of guilt. She wanted more.

I hope you’re prepared to fulfill all of your promises,” she breathed out, finally letting go of Quacey’s face and doing her best to seem unimpressed. It might have been too late now. “I’m certain you won’t be able to keep up but I’ll give you a chance. Hopefully you don’t make me regret it. Now… we keep going this way?” Luella asked, tilting her head to the winding path. She took Quacey’s hand in her much smaller one, walking back a few steps before grinning up at him. “I’m afraid I don’t want to waste more time.

Quacey

• Bless
This young fae woman couldn't be honest with herself nor him. First came one comment about not kissing then a comment about making an exception. Excuses to hide how she was feeling. The kiss she laid on his lips was quick but gave him the answer he had asked for.

Then she repositioned herself and came in for a second kiss. This was her being honest. Honest with her own feelings to herself. Honest about how she felt to him. And he in turn responded to her with his own sense of honesty.

When their lips met and their forms met, his body moved as much on its own as in response to his wishes. He picked her up and pinned her against a nearby tree trunk. Hungrily. Passionately. He pressed his lips into her's. His arms looped under her plump thighs with hands cupped around her ample rear to support her weight and give her a sort of chair to sit upon.

His tongue pressed through his lips to find her own. His eyes closing for that moment.

But it did not last long. When she came up for air, he let her down. His own breath taken with a gasp. A smile came over his face as she spoke to him asking him to keep his promises along with some teasing to try to keep up the facade they both knew was slipping ever more.

"I will keep every one of my promises. A knight can not let a Lady as lovely and strong as yourself be disappointed."

She had taken his hand and was holding it. Was it a good sign? He could think of no reason it would be bad. Her last words caught his attention as it lined up with his own desires. He wished to be back at his home where they could truly enjoy each other's company as soon as possible as well. Luckily for her, he had a way of speeding up their travel.

"Agreed. Let me get us there quicker."

Then the large fae scooped her up into his arms to carry her like a warrior princess. He closed his eyes a moment and began to chant in a half hushed voice.

"Light high above. Shadows long and winding. Hurry my steps and guide me."

Then the fae took a step into the shadow of the cliff side next to them. Then another and another and another. Each step taken in a shadow covering impossible distances. It was as if each of his strides covered several leagues worth of distance so long as he never left the shadows.

Thankfully the sun was not high enough in the sky to break the shadows and soon she would see their destination. High up in the mountain seeming to grow out of it as if it was a natural formation came a castle. The walls were high yet held wide windows. A place embraced by the earth yet open to the stars and sky above.

Luella Balsinde

• Wonder
Despite the fact that earlier when he had pinned to her the ground from their extremely brief brawl, Luella felt a sort of elation of being pinned against the tree. Of her legs being lifting and hitching onto his waist. It had been a long time since she was in this position, often she exhibited behavior that put her in Quacey’s, the pursuer, the leader. She didn’t mind of course, after all, it was exhilarating to be in control. But this was exhilarating, too, although a part of her hated to admit it. The same part of her that desired more.

She clung to him as he picked her up bridal style, this sort of magic being unknown and frightening to her. In truth, she needed to give more focus to her magical abilities, but at the same time there was a part of her that felt it was quite important to focus on the physical. In Quacey’s strong arms she tried to keep a brave face although she gave in and pressed her face into his chest. Comfort. She wanted comfort and she found it. Her lavender eyes were hidden behind her eyelids as he jumped through the shadows, as he transported much differently than she had ever known was possible. Ley travel she was used to. But this? This was dangerous. But luckily, she was with him, right?

When the shadow hopping stopped, she finally stopped pressing her face against his chest, looking up at him and then looking towards his home. He lived here? Really? Shame embraced her as she thought of her very, very humble abode. It was nothing grand like this. And really she admired it, for it was beautiful— but also curious to her as well. She didn’t know why exactly but for some reason she expected him to live maybe in a hut or similarly to her. Was he really above her in every way? No. There was one thing she was determined to beat him in.

“Quacey,” she murmured up at him, moving her arms around his neck. Her eyes veering off from the impressive castle to look up at him. Suddenly, there was a look of fear. It was strange, in battle that look had never appeared but it did now. Perhaps because the time of her having to be vulnerable was nearing? Luella wasn’t sure, but regardless, she said everything so softly, almost as if she were a young woman with hardly any experience. Quacey would soon learn that wasn’t the case.

“I want more.” She said, her tone a pitch higher, her words displaying a brattiness that really wasn’t like her. “Of that kiss from before. I want…” a moment of hesitation, should she really say this? Did the shadow hopping made her lose her senses? Or was it Quacey? Was he the one making her feel small and delicate and having her enjoy every second of it? “I want you to kiss me and use your tongue again.” She hadn’t realized it but she was trembling, her voice shaky and nervous. Luella flushed, diverting her lilac gaze back to the castle. “Also,” she said suddenly, her tone returning more to one of petulance and trying to gain some sort of control. “Am I heavy? If I am you don’t need to carry me… but if I’m not heavy then… please, hold me closer.” She whispered out the last four words, her cheeks growing redder.

Quacey

• Bless
The way he traveled was a form of old magic. There existed many versions of it. One of the more famous known as the seven league steps. Tales of boots that had been imbued with the same magic were said to have been used in the past as well. It made traveling simple, but she was correct about the dangers of it. He didn't know the costs of other versions of the magic but his own had two.

The spell required shadows to work. Stepping into the light inverted the spell and made one cover little distance with each step. It would need to be canceled if one was moving into the light again. It also did not work at night outside of the full moons. The other cost was that he still felt the same level of fatigue as he would if he walked that same distance normally. There was no escaping one's own fitness with this spell just a way to speed up his travel.

So when they were finally at his home, Quacey undid the spell. The walk was normal for him so that was hardly tiring. But the walk while carrying someone the whole way had left him feeling tired. He would need that food and a bit of time to recover. Perhaps during that hot bath?

The fae was about to put Luella down knowing she must be hating being carried like this. But then she spoke. His gaze went down to her and he saw the look on her face and in her lavender eyes. There was no way he could bring himself to let go of her now.

Quacey smiled gently at Luella. As he leaned down to give her a kiss, his arms pulled her closer to him. He gave her what she wanted. Just like before he kissed her passionately with his tongue seeking her own. Yet while before it was rougher and more forceful this time it was softer and more gentle. She was not just an object for his desires to be projected onto. She was a person to respect and show some love.

His feet didn't stop on his way to his front gate. No sight required from him. The path was intimate and familiar. Each step having been taken countless times before. He just hoped it took a little longer to get there as he would have to set her down to be able to open the gates.

Luella Balsinde

• Bless
Luella hadn’t realized that what she was desired with her demand wasn’t more passion or desire, rather, it was reassurance. Somehow, Quacey understood that before even she did as she practically melted into him. With the deepening kiss her hand went to hold his cheek, the other to run through his dark hair that was still damp from their time in the stream. Embarrassingly enough, she felt safe. Never in her life would she assume that she’d feel safe in a man’s embrace. She almost closed her eyes as they kissed— almost. She couldn’t quite do it just yet, just in case; always just in case.

“Thank you,” she whispered when they had to pull away, when it was time for her to go back onto her feet. Her cheeks still felt warm, her full lips still experiencing those gentle tingles from the kiss. She could feel herself salivating once again, thinking of the future kisses they would most definitely share. He had sated her for now. “Your home is beautiful. It’s very far away from where you were training though.” She commented, albeit a bit sheepishly. To Luella it seemed almost strange that they had went from that high, buzzing tension to something more serene and bubbling. Luella personally still felt that twinge of apprehension, but every time she looked up at Quacey, it lessened instead of grew. The realization was rather frightening for someone like her.

“I’m impressed you could carry me… and my sword.” She added, rearranging the items she had somehow managed to hold onto against her despite all the kissing and groping the two had done. The towels and leather were safe, Luella supposed that meant despite the rush of giddy pleasure she at least still had some part of her rational mind still functional. She looked up at at Quacey, once again, seemingly to constantly look at him and then look away as she spoke. She couldn’t figure out why she was being shy all of a sudden either.

“You’re hungry, aren’t you? Since I’m intruding, I hope you can let me prepare some food for you. I’m actually a decent cook. Many think otherwise but… well, I’m not really anything special maybe. You’ve probably had better— no, I’m sure you have. Perhaps I shouldn’t brag.”

Quacey

• Bless
The gate came far too soon for him. He did not feel sated nor satisfied with the short bit of connecting they had. But he had to set her down on her own feet eventually. He was sad it had sooner than later. A smile was given to her when she thanked him along with a slight nod. Despite his own wanting he was still going to be polite and give her some kind of response to know he had listened.

Hands went to the large gates. An odd clicking sound could be heard and then he pushed. Slowly at first but then quickly picking up speed he got them opened for the pair to enter. He was not certain how it worked exactly. Somehow the castle was aware the one touching the gates lived there. Others would find it impossible as it would have been locked up tighter than an Allirian vault. But with him it opened as freely as an Allirian coin purse.

While he had been doing this, Luella was speaking to him. She seemed rather chatty and awkward. The chatty part was not so unusual as she had said plenty to him already, but that particular awkwardness was new. Was the altitude getting to her? It did to many not use to the heights of the mountains.

Quacey turned and smiled to Luella. He stepped to the side and held out an arm welcoming her into his home.

"Thank you for your kind words. Twinhome is a very special place and yes it is far from everywhere. Part of what makes it so special. I travel far to train as part of my training. It keeps my stamina high and my legs use to walking. The magic from before is part of the reason why. I do not suggest trying it out yourself without proper training and guidance."

A slight chuckle escaped him in the pause.

"As for cooking, you are my guest. I would be a terrible host if I made you cook for me. I can handle the cooking or we can cook together if you wish. Get a taste of each other's food."

And so he waited for her to enter the gate before entering himself. He would close it behind them and that same mysterious click would occur once more as the gates locked themselves. A courtyard would greet her that held an empty stable and fairly large training area with all kinds of wooden training tools and dummies in it. There wasn't any form of braziers, torches, or lanterns about nor any sign of another living soul. The inside of the hall was much the same although contained many precious objects. Artifacts and relics of ages past sat on tables and shelves. Paintings and tapestries ancient and more modern hung from the walls. At the head of a set of steps leading to a sort of half level between the first and second floor was a curving throne made from wood and stone. Above it was a portrait of a beautiful fae woman with redhair with streaks the colors of wild flowers. Her skin seemed both pale yet a golden tan depending on the angle you viewed it from. And her eyes were the same as Quacey's own.

Quacey smiled to the portrait with a face filled with equal measures affection and sorrow.

The place was empty of anyone else. It was not dark despite the lack of torches, lanterns, or braziers. The natural light of the celestial bodies kept it as bright as the shade beneath a tree. It was a place both warm and welcoming yet cold and abandoned all at once.

Luella Balsinde

• Cthuloo
Luella raised a pale brow as Quacey opened the gate, noting the way it seemed the gate was one of magick and yet still seemed so heavy, even for a duanann like Quacey. She would make a note of it, as she had already noted that quacey seemed able to walk through shadows. It seemed that on top of his physical might, Quacey also possessed many unique magick abilities. Briefly, Luella wondered exactly how old Quacey could have been. She looked him over, obviously he appeared young, he was fae! She never saw someone who looked over the age of the mortal 40.

Age usually didn’t matter to Luella, after all, years soon lost meaning among those who lived for so long, but just how much did he have over her. Luella stopped her thoughts right there, having to remind herself that it wasn’t about who had more or who had less. Even if she was “lesser” Quacey was the first in a long time to treat her as an equal. She looked at Quacey as he spoke, glad he had decided to actually take the reins. She was rambling too much, saying a whole bunch of worthless nonsense, most definitely because of the confusion and mess of her thoughts inside her head.

“I’ve never been a fan of the dark,” she said, being genuine once more, and shivered. “The shadows, even the night at times, it makes me nervous.” Nervous wasn’t the right word, truthfully, it frightened her, reminded her of all of her horrible memories that she had to repress Daily through the use of her anger. Every day she had to fuel her ability to move forward by splashing more gasoline on her bitterness, to have that anger grow further in a nursery of arrogance. “I’d rather use ley travel or walk than to do what you did,” she said, honestly, following Quacey and looking around.

It wasn’t long til a frown settled on her face. “We’ll cook together,” she told him, firmly, but that was only to hide the fact that she noticed how completely empty the entire home was. At first she had felt a twinge of embarrassment when it came to the size difference of their homes, but now inside of it, Luella realized that really the difference between their homes was only size. Both homes were incredibly empty, only dwellings that were used for utility, not real homes. Or at least, not the home that Luella had experienced centuries ago.

Without much thought, Luella’s hand moved to hold Quacey’s hand as he stared up at the portrait. Luella may have been brusque as well but even she understood that the woman in the portrait held significant importance. Upon comparing quacey to the said portrait, Luella quickly deducted that it must have been a family member, either sister or mother? Or perhaps grandma? But someone immediate felt more right in her gut.

“We should get started in getting some food into you,” she murmured up at Quacey, if only because she felt she was intruding on an intimate moment. She stood up on her tiptoes once again, her forehead nuzzling into his cheek, his beard slightly rough on her soft skin. “You have a busy night ahead of you, after all.”

Quacey

• Bless
The duanann gazed upon the portrait for a moment longer before turning his attention to Luella. Their hands locked together the entire time. He gave her a smile.

"Indeed. Food and that bath then you may do as you wish."

Quacey had a feeling that Luella would lose interest in more physical intimacy once she had her bath and her body could relax. As much as he may wish to explore her lovely curves in detail, he would always prioritize her feelings on things first. It was just who he was and was what a good host should do for their guests.

He began to walk with her towards the kitchen. The way took them down a hallway with large open windows that allowed in more than enough natural light. Defensively they were a massive vulnerability, but Twinhome had not been build with defense in mind as other castles would have been. It was a place of rest and reflection far from the world outside its walls. The location and isolation were enough of a defense along with the outer wall and gate. No army could hope to truly siege the place from the outside and those who would attempt to sneak in from one of the mountain caves and tunnels connected to it would have to navigate a maze filled with unknown and very well known dangers. Dangers like giant mushrooms that filled their caves with toxic spores. Ravenous monster bats. Slimes. Mimics. Even the ghosts of dwarves lost long ago in caves and tunnels. The castle was safe enough already. She could afford to make her interior beautiful instead.

The kitchens were rather large for the size of the castle. It could easily feed countless guests for days without much pause, if only it held workers. Instead it only contained equipment and supplies. Long storing rations such as salted and smoked meats, hard cheeses, and dried breads. Some pickled vegetables as well. It was more akin to the larder of a marching army than a lord's keep.

That was all except for the many supplies needed for baking deserts that had their own place on a table.

Quacey decided to take a little liberty and leaned down to kiss Luella's cheek.

"Please begin. I will return. I assume you would prefer there be fires going in the hearths and the lights for guests made ready. Also I will need to prepare your room so you may stay over night. There will be no returning until the morning even for those as familiar with the region as I am."

And with that he finally let go of her hand. The first fires he got going were the ones in the kitchen to help out Luella. Once those were done unless she needed his help he was going to get started with placing wood and tinder into every hearth in the castle.

Luella Balsinde

• Bless