Private Tales Waiting For Something to Undo These Feelings

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Quacey knew when Luella had woken up as she suddenly began to get very erratic with her movements. He just let her do what she needed to until the realization kicked in. She was being as defiant as ever with what she had to say even though her body relaxed giving away some of her secrets.

"Enough of you? Never Cupcake. You may tire me out for a time but never satisfy my cravings for something sweet."

Then he nipped the tip of her closest ear. A bit of playfulness to tease her and pay her back just a bit for the bite mark she had left on the back of his neck. The stains from his blood were still on his bed. There was no possibility of bandaging it fast enough. He still wasn't sure why she had done it and certainly wasn't over it. He would get her back one day. Perhaps a thousand full force smacks of her ass?

Luella Balsinde

• Devil
Reactions: Zaire
It was the first time in a long time she had woken up in another’s bed. The first time in a long time she woke up wrapped in another’s embrace. The first time in a long time she had woken up without feeling like she wanted to take on the world and burn it to ashes. Really, she was being quite soft towards Quacey right now, despite the bite she had placed on him.

If you want more,” she whispered coyly, hitching a leg over his waist and pulling Quacey closer to her. “You could beg for it.” She gasped as he nipped her ear, a sound she was sure he had grown used to after last night— and one she felt more comfortable releasing around him. She had gone into their passion expecting herself to be stoic and unshakeable, but Quacey had quickly broke her mask to reveal that shattering euphoria deep within her.

Instead of fighting with him, Luella merely chuckled, placing her hands on his cheeks so their lips could meet. It was a kiss that started out gentle, like the soft murmur of a stream or the feeling of rose petals on one’s skin. But Luella deepened it, pressing her body against Quacey as she tried to pull him into her at the same time. Last night had been wonderful, which was the issue, she wanted more. A good thing, perhaps, for if it weren’t to her liking she would’ve jumped out of the bed immediately.

Quacey

• Bless
Reactions: Quacey
The way Luella always wanted to make a challenge of everything was as endearing as it was frustrating. Quacey had learned this even before their night together, but it had certain cemented into his knowledge. So when she told him to beg for it, he just smirked at her.

"Oh please Mistress Cupcake. Please let me mate with you once again."

Their lips met. He matched her enthusiasm. As she grew more intense so did he. His hands roaming about her body. Safe places. Naughty places. They went everywhere because Quacey still was not satisfied with exploring every part of her. Certainly most would be done after a single night, but not Quacey. He enjoyed connecting with others. His domain demanded he be able to. The lost could not be helped if he didn't go to those lost places with them. A light in the dark meant nothing if it wasn't on within sight.

Ultimately though his hands had settled upon her rear. Massaging and squeezing her plump behind. How did she maintain such a perfect ass?

Luella Balsinde

Enjoying the heated passion of the kiss, Luella allowed herself to indulge in the magnitude that was Quacey. She was hyper aware of his touch on her body that made her blood rush in a euphoric torrent. She could feel his lips and tongue move with hers in a dance that seemed to have no end, only reaching higher and higher in tension. It was a magick Luella hadn’t experienced for such a long time, every time she inhaled, he exhaled, as if they were one.

With a soft groan, Luella used her strength to roll over on top of Quacey and straddle his waist, placing her hands on his chest as she looked down at him.

You sound like an old man whenever you say mate,” she informed him, but there was that smile gracing her face, turning her pretty features beautiful. Luella was surprised she didn’t melt or crack or see a cwn annwn flying. Her hands moved from his chest to cup his face, her thumb caressing his cheek, feeling the bristle of his beard. “Or you’ve been away from society far too long.”

Quacey

• Smug
Quacey looked up at Luella with a smile. It was an odd mixture of a smile. Part of it held the anticipation of their desires clashing and merging once more. Part of it held that teasing tone he seemed to so naturally take with her. Part of it held a budding affection that had started the moment they had met.

His hands remained on her ass even with her now straddling him. The squeezing and massaging not stopping. She was aware of how much he enjoyed it. She was aware of how much he just enjoyed her company.

"Perhaps. Would breeding be better? Mounting my peak? Riding the stallion?"

He was older than her, although he didn't know by how much. That was not how he felt with her right now. He felt young. He felt more like he did in his youth before so many traumatic events took place. Strange how quickly she brought that out of him.

"Should I be worried you will try to poke out my eyes again? Too late to keep me from experiencing your perfect figure you know Cupcake."

Luella Balsinde

• Smug
Reactions: Zaire
Riding the stallion sounds much, much better.” Luella said with a smirk, raising her hips up slightly in vague muscle memory from hours earlier. With a slight chuckle, she leaned over, her nose touching Quacey’s before she kissed him. “Mounting my peak is second. Breeding is just as bad as mating, maybe worse. I’m no cwn.” She said haughtily, but at this point it was a running gag between them.

Luella’s hotheadness to be followed by Quacey being completely chill. Two sides of the same coin. Could opposites attracted? They were proving that point.

If you keep calling me cupcake I just might,” she said in response, kissing him again before remembering their brief spar from earlier. Remembering the real reason she had followed him was because she wanted to get stronger instead of just getting laid. “Quacey, you promised me a spar yesterday. And last night does not count.” Luella said quickly in case Quacey were to make some sort of innuendo. “I handled your sword easily.” She’d make the innuendo herself, one hand moving down and low along Quacey’s body. “But, I do wish to get stronger.” She said in full seriousness, looking down into his eyes. “You’re not too sore to teach me a little today, right?

Quacey

• Smug
His time with Luella was proving to be rather enjoyable. Plenty of playful banter and lots of looks. She was as bad as he was, although she likely would never admit it. The nickname of Cupcake was his new favorite name for her despite how she acted as if she hated it. She might have but he was not getting that feeling from it. More just she felt she had to hate it.

She brought things back from the more carnal turn it had taken back to he primary reason she was here. He was suppose to be training her. Something he had not forgotten at all and already had an idea of what to do in that regard. It was just a matter of getting them both there.

"Don't worry Cupcake. I remember. We can train after we enjoy each other's company again and eat breakfast. It is good for your health to eat something in the morning. Doesn't have to be much just something."

He smiled to her and patted her behind not in the smacking way he had been doing the night before but in more of an affectionate way. By the Twins her ass made a beautiful sound every time he patted or smacked it. How does one get such a perfect asset?

Luella Balsinde

Enjoy each other’s company again?” Luella said, a grin appearing. She was sure she knew exactly what Quacey was mentioning when he said that, and she was more than happy to oblige in it. Despite having their fun last night, it wasn’t enough. She wasn’t tired. She could never be tired from something that fed her to the point that she could pretend she was full. It was intimacy, that much was easy to see, but it was not an intimacy that could fill her. Instead, she found herself hungry for more. Touch wasn’t enough. People weren’t enough. She was too hungry to eat.

The nihilistic thoughts that had tried probing inside her conscious were soon pushed aside by her hedonism. She kissed Quacey, no longer single kisses, instead her mouth refused to part from his. She was even being bold with her tongue as she hips rocked into him as if having a mind of their own. She knew exactly what she wanted before breakfast. After a time, she pulled away, only to turn herself around. She was still straddling him but now she was beginning to position herself.

I think I know exactly what I need for breakfast,” she said with a smirk that Quacey couldn’t see. “Hope you enjoy the view while I get my fill. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure it’s quick.” She said with a laugh and bent down.

Despite the morning romp, and Luella getting her fill as she told Quacey she would, she most definitely wanted breakfast. Last night she hadn’t eaten much, too focused on Quacey and the sexual tension between them at dinner. And their activities last night and this morning meant that her stomach was openly growling.

Can we make breakfast together?” She asked Quacey as she was getting dressed, even wrapping the binding around her in preparation for when they would train today.

Quacey

Last edited:
  • Devil
The large fae watched as his younger companion repositioned herself in how she straddled him. Seemed she was taking him up on his offer for morning fun before they ate and trained. She knew he loved the view of her behind already as well so made sure to give it to him.

His hands went to her thighs, by the Twins they also felt great, and squeezed with that same affection as his earlier pat on her behind. "You know I'm not quick but you are welcome to keep trying Cupcake. I will thoroughly enjoy the view as you do "

He smirked and got ready for a good time.

After he felt more relaxed and strangely less tired after he caught his breath. He was getting himself clothed as well when her comment came. He looked over to her.

"Of course. Anything you had in mind?"

Luella Balsinde

Luella was done dressing in mere moments. She had always been efficient and it also helped that she was never a woman who focused on accessories or special features— when it came to clothing in general, she was quite minimalistic. At least for her every day wear which was practically a uniform of tunic and breeches.

What do you usually eat for breakfast?” Luella asked, looking over at Quacey and tilting her head curiously. She wasn’t the biggest breakfast eater, but this morning she was quite hungry. While she waited for his answer, she looked for a comb. She wanted to braid her hair in preparation of their training.

Quacey