LFG Unruly fire child - free to good home.

Nukpana

The Fire Hazard
Character Biography
Link
Hi guys,

I'm developing a new character and wanted to put the idea out there to see if she might slot into anyone's storyline before I fill her story with NPCs! She's an eight year old elemental mage named Nu, stubborn as a mule with absolutely no control of her abilities. She's been passed from one home and school to the next, she's angry and defiant, and has a habit of causing some terrible fires through her tantrums. She's in need of someone who can handle her and possibly teach her, though whether they'd be teaching her right from wrong would be totally dependent on whomever takes on the challenge.

Still working on some of the finer details of her story but essentially she'd have been born under a bad omen, and rather than leave her to perish in the tundra, her parents would have entrusted her to a traveller and so on and so forth. She does have live parents in the tundra, but knows nothing of them.

If anyone's interested in getting some RP hit me up with your ideas :)

thanks!

Last edited:
proxy.php

• Haha
Reactions: Nukpana
Ash wouldn’t mind taking a child in to mentor again, the dragons might be able to help also with the fire magic.

• Thoughtful
While those two argue over your character
I will wait :) regardless of who you choose as long as you’re not pressured into the choice

• Yay
I think I'll go with Maho 'Jerik' Sparhawk if he's up to the challenge. Ashieron , I do intend on Nu having a bit of an obsession with dragons so she may run into you at some point? Caliane Ruinë I think she'd be equally as enamoured with your character, which I think would change the idea of her initial character traits, but I'd love to RP with you both at some point! Thanks for the interest all ! :D

proxy.php

You can DM on either the forum or hop on discord, and we can discuss stuff. Might be good to join the discord anyway - if you haven't already - so you can say Hi to everyone :D

• Yay
I've got an experienced adventurer who could take her under his wing. He's got enough magical experience to tutor her, enough people experience to keep her in line, and enough combat experience to keep her safe.

Not a great life on the road, taking jobs from the adventurers guild, probably not a safe place to take care of a kid. But it's a life where a lot of learning and growing takes place.