LFG Underground Fighting Ring

Mute

Character Biography
Link
Hello all,

I'm looking to put together a little fighting club for one, or possibly multiple games. The underground club will be an open game for anyone to gamble, drink and abuse narcotics to their heart's content, but mainly I'm looking for fighters to compete in the ring for a cash prize. Hopefully as many as possible since the fighters would be competing against each other, but if not many people sign up, I could always throw in some NPCs. The fights would be weapon free, but otherwise no holds barred and highly illegal, but hopefully there'll be a healer on sight to fix up any broken limbs.

Last edited:
So, I'm worried the whole dice roll system might be putting people off. Would people be more interested in joining if there were no rules and the characters just decided who won the fights between themselves?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Charity Briarthorne
So, I'm worried the whole dice roll system might be putting people off. Would people be more interested in joining if there were no rules and the characters just decided who won the fights between themselves?
The skill system sounds okay. Logic can be used to deduce the outcome too. Example: Two characters with similar reach and speed are duking it out, the first person makes a wide swing and misses. Automatically leaves them open for the opponent's counterattack since they need longer to recover their stance than say, for the opponent to throw a straight jab.

Just started the thread! Decided to get rid of the rules to make things simple. Just beat the shit out of each other and have fun! :)

Link