Private Tales Trusting Thieves

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She growled and her head fell back in exasperation as he spoke. "Gods be good. You can talk." she sighed deeply and looked at him again, her face impatient. "I know who I was. It's difficult to suddenly become someone else. I know I'm different now, that much is obvious, but it didn't change all of me. My name is Silver, I was a gypsy traveller, I love dancing and performing, and pretty clothes and rain and shooting a bow, and drinking good wine with good people. I hate shoes and rude people and being told what to do by people who think they're better than me because I'm not as civilised as they think I should be. I had a life, Acteon, I am still me and I don't want to change all of those things because my life was taken from me by a fucking wolf.. I want to adapt, where I can, but I don't want to turn into a city girl who can bake bread. I want to not kill people, and not be hunted down and skinned."

She looked down and her shoulders lifted and fell again in a deep sigh "I will listen. If you treat me with some form of respect and stop barking orders at me like my superior. We may not be high born but we are proud people... I, am." she corrected herself, there was no we anymore. "Respect shown will be paid back in turn, that is my condition." she lifted a brow.

A sigh left Acteon as he listened to what Silver had to say to him. A frown was on his face as he looked at her. When she had finished speaking he said in a perfectly calm voice, "Why are you so obsessed with this idea of becoming a city girl? When have I ever said you have to stay in the city for the rest of your life? All I have said is things you can do regardless of the way of life you decide to take up. I am going to teach you new skills. Some of them are taught by tutors and in the college but they are not exclusive to such places. And then baking bread is something everyone does. Nomadic tribes, which gypsies are nomads as well, bake their own kind of bread. It is a useful skill to have and allows you to be less dependent on others. Which is what I plan to be teaching you in general. Like it or not you were relying on your community before you were turned and now that you no longer have it things are just getting harder and harder for you. It is something I have experienced for myself."

The Allirian sighed again and turned back to the peas. "Call me rude. Call me an ass. Call me whatever you wish. I am trying to help you in the ways I know how but all you have done so far is treat me with irritation and animosity. I am not your enemy Silver so stop treating me like one. If there is anything you would like to eat then please tell me or you can make it yourself if you want it to taste a specific way."

With that the man was done. This woman wanted to make him out to be the villain. It was a notion he would have found amusing but ultimately he did not care. She was here in a house rather than out in some cave. Her horse and herself had gotten to spend the night in comfort and feel like more than wild beasts for a night. He even had not shot her, which considering what they both were was a mercy. Yet she just kept on treating him like an enemy. He was patient but if she was not careful her behavior might turn him into just that one day.

Silver Romani

• Yay
Reactions: Silver Romani
Silver sighed deeply and rubbed at her brow again as he spoke. She supposed, she was being a little touchy, and she clenched her jaw as she considered whether or not to simply leave and be done with it..

"Alright! I'm..." she paused and huffed quietly. "I'm sorry." she nodded, as though the word needed a little extra effort. "I suppose I was a little harsh, I didn't mean to be. I appreciate that you're trying to help me. I guess I'm just a little tense right now." she admitted and rolled her shoulders. Silver, like her mother, had always had a bit of a temper, they said it had been where their red hair had come from. But since she'd been bitten her temper had grown more unstable, and the nights leading up to the full moon had been unbearable..

She quieted for a long moment and chewed on her lip. "Alright...What now?.." she picked up the ball of dough and held it up with a questioning look.

• Yay
Reactions: Acteon Cass
The man was focused on getting some green onions sliced up to go into the pot with the peas as Silver began to apologize. It was sincere. The effort she went through was proof of it. Since she did that he was going to try a bit harder here.

When Acteon heard Silver pick up the dough he stopped what he was doing and turned towards her. He gently put his hands over her hands to get her to lower the dough back to the counter. "For now nothing. The dough needs time to breath. It will not rise properly if it does not. It will take about an hour or so for that process to finish."

A thought came to Acteon's mind. She had said something earlier and he could take a bit of advantage of it. He said to her with a smile, "Please sit down. You said you were tense. I might know a trick to help with that. I will be just a moment. The peas take as long as the bread to cook properly so they need to go into the pot first."

With that all said Acteon moved back over to the peas and got them into their pot along with the onion and then some bacon he had sliced off while doing all of it. The water went in as well as a bit of salt then was left covered to boil over the open stove top.

Acteon moved back over to where Silver sat now that the food was cooking. He washed his hands off and dried them with a towel. As he approached he said, "Try to relax and enjoy it." Then he placed his hands on her shoulders to begin massaging her muscles there.

Silver Romani

She sat down as he asked, watching him potter around the kitchen with a small smirk. She didn't think men did these sorts of things, but she supposed there were only men living here so it less of a choice. Still, it was amusing to watch him cook.

His hands on her shoulders, Silver tensed rigid. She wasn't used to people touching her, and she had been self conscious of her scars and cautious of anyone seeing them. She felt vulnerable, but..it felt, nice. She closed her eyes and pulled in a deep breath, her shoulders sagging a little as she let it out and tried to relax.

Her muscles eased slowly and she let out an involuntary groan as he kneaded at the knots.."Thank you..." she mumbled dreamily as her tension seemed to dissolve from her shoulders and her mind all at once.

• Yay
The Allirian worked on the gypsy's shoulders. There was a lot of tension to be found in them. How long had she been on her own now without a good break? If her shoulders were anything to go by then as long as she had been a werewolf. Soon enough though she eased up and let her shoulders relax. A smile developed as it meant she for once listened to him.

When the groan escaped her lips and she even thanked him Acteon raised a brow. Was it really this enjoyable for her? Something to keep in mind for later. He focused on rubbing the tension out her muscles. While he was doing this he said to her, "Feeling better?" He waited for her response then said with a smirk, "Now imagine this before sex. All your tension would just melt away."

Acteon was feeling playful still. Perhaps it was a sign he was less concerned right now with the distance of a full mask. His mind began to wander as he kept on massaging Silver's likely aching muscles. Thoughts of what he needed to do that day and in the next few. Planning out their trip in more detail. Thinking of events back in Cortosi. Many, many things were on his mind.

While his mind was distracted, Acteon's hands began to wander a bit as he massaged Silver. They began to move from her shoulders to her arms to her back a bit to her neck to her collarbone. Further and further out they would drift when they did but always seemed to find their way back to her shoulders fairly quickly. If he was not careful though they might drift to an area she did not want him touching.

Silver Romani

• Thoughtful
Silver reached for her hair to pull it around her shoulder, tilting her head a little as her eyes closed with a soft frown on her brow. It'd been long since she'd had any such touch, every nerve in her body tingled and she let out another throaty sound each time his hands moved to massage a different area.

Her muscles tensed slightly again as he touched her neck and her eyes opened as she gasped quietly, some primal instinct alerting her mind to a danger that didn't appear to be there. She eased again and sighed as he went back to her shoulders and she bit down on her lip as she found herself enjoying it a little too much.

"Who taught you to do that?.." she cleared her throat, her cheeks flushing hotly.

• Yay
Hands drifting around once more from shoulder to arms to other parts of her torso. Acteon was still lost in thought. The trip would require more planning but without a map currently in front of him it would be difficult to exactly plot anything out. They would need to stay in taverns for the first of three nights, as the third would be the full moon it self. So he would need coin enough for that and food and just a little extra in case something came up. But what about the second night? Should they begin to venture away from the road and deeper into the woods then so they were as far away as possible for the third night? If so they would need to pack plenty of food rations and water. His own desires for food would be very high so it could take a lot. Perhaps they could buy more food the second day before they hit the road.

The man was taken out of his thoughts when he heard Silver speak. Eyes drifting to look down at her Acteon just said in a rather relaxed way, "Do not remember. Something I picked up in my travels. Learning all kinds of skills is useful, as I mentioned before. This is a good example of what I meant."

As if to make his point even more Acteon picked up the pace on his massaging so that he was kneading even deeper into her muscles to release even more of the tension. He had not noticed the condition Silver was in nor the way she was really reacting to any of it as his thoughts went back into planning out the trip yet again. His hands continued to roam as he massaged her stressed form.

Silver Romani

• Yay
She let him continue for a while longer, sighing deeply as he pressed a little harder. She felt physically and mentally less tense, her head a little clearer, and she lifted a hand to pat at his elbow to stop.. "It helped. Thank you.." she fixed her hair back into place and offered him a small smile.

"So.." she stood, and went to wash the dough and flour that still clung to her hands "When do you plan on leaving? And where do you plan on taking us?.." she asked curiously. She had been living just outside the spine for the first few months after she was bitten, she'd managed to stay far away from people, but she'd been tracked there and it wasn't safe for her to go back. "Falwood is....vast. But last I tried to hunt there I ran into some Anirian guard crossing through." she frowned at the memory and put it aside. "Where do you usually.." she paused, looking for the word.. "Hunt?.."

• Yay
The tapped on his elbow got Acteon's attention and he stopped his massaging. It was only then he realized how dangerously close he had gotten with his hands to places he should not be touching. But that line had never been crossed so he forgot it quickly. The man smiled to Silver as she thanked him. "Ask if you ever want more."

Silver's follow up questions caught Acteon's attention as they were things he already was thinking over. In fact it was what had consumed his thoughts while he was massaging her shoulders. Not that she would realize that. The woman was not psychic.... He did not think.

"We will not be venturing that close to Vel Anir. The Falwood is rather expansive and not far from Alliria's door. We will be heading out on a three day ride outside of Alliria to the west. The woods are already thick out there and so long as we do not hug the coast the number of people will thin quickly. Mostly it is just lumbermill workers and charcoal makers out there, and both as easy enough to find and avoid." Acteon said as he went back to the kitchen to start prepping the bacon and some fruit for their breakfast.

The man began to slice meat into strips as he went on. "I have no worked out all of the details yet but we will be staying at a tavern for the first night and the full moon will be the third. It is the second night I have yet to decide if we should stay at a tavern yet again or venture that much further away from people. We will bring food with us and leave out at first light only to stop when it is dark or we have reached the furthest stopping point before then."

The bacon slices he made were rather thick and meaty. It was not the thin quick to crisp kind served at taverns or other such places to commoners to get as much profit out of them as possible. This was a meal more fitting for a pair of werewolves and one of their father. "As far as my hunting goes, I do so wherever I am. My wolf form is not ruled by its desires or bloodlust in the same way as yours is. Mine seeks out what I as a human also am interested in just it does not control itself the way I do. It will kill someone if I want them dead but held back due to the law or can get something from them. It also will act on any other emotion or desire I have right away, but it is not foolish. It avoids people rather than attacking them and it does not bite or claw unless it is killing the target. It prefers to explore and hunt wild creatures. Humans make for a poor chase when compared to a deer or rabbit. Humas rarely realize the dangers they are in until they are dead or near it after all."

The Allirian finished up with the bacon and got to work on the fruit. Apples, pears, and strawberries were all cleaned off with some water then cut into long slices. They were placed in a bowl and he drizzled honey over the top of them.

Silver Romani

She leaned back against the work surface as she dried her hands on a towel, listening to his words with a light frown and nodding in understanding. "As far away from people as we can.. I can't handle another incident like last time." she shook her head. She wondered if she might be able to learn the sort of control that he spoke of, she hoped she could, but the wolf seemed so far from her control that she couldn't imagine what it might be like.

"Acteon..Just so we're clear. I have no control at all over what the wolf might do. If by chance we cross paths with any humans, you need to put me down. Kill me if you must. I don't know whether it'll attack you or not, but I know at least that you're capable of fighting it off where humans are not." she stopped and repeated again "If I have to die I have to die." she lifted her brow to him to ensure he understood that. "I killed nine Anirian guards. I remember tearing out their throats. It would've been more if not for the Dreadlord that accompanied them. I don't want to add to that list."

• Yay
It was clear Silver had a terrible experience as a wolf. She had murdered several people at the least, but the fact it was Anirians serving a Dreadlord gave him little sympathy for them. His mother told horrible stories about them and those were just the ones she was willing to remember. Far worse ones went with her to the grave. It did make Acteon wonder how far afield they were roaming now. Hopefully not too close to Allirian territory in the Falwood. They had deals with the elves and last thing they needed was some group of racists ruining them. The elves were willing to isolate themselves for decades or even centuries just to wait out a group or culture they did not like.

"Do not worry Silver. I will not let you murder anyone. Only wild animals. There will be no need for anyone to die and that includes you. Be a lose to the world to lose an olive skinned beauty that can so naturally charm a merchant out of his biggest jewels." Acteon said as he got his hands washed again. The college of Alliria advocated the activity so he picked up a habit of it while in the guard.

"Now the bread should be ready to begin baking. What you need to do now is shape the dough how you want it to bake. A big circle. Long loaf. Twisting ropes. Then you need to coat it top and bottom in some more flour. After make little cuts in the top in the shape of x or lines depending on how you shape it. The last thing after that is we slide it into the oven with that long wooden paddle." Acteon said as he picked up the flour sack and set it on the table.

Silver Romani

Silver gave a bashful smile at his words and laughed under her breath. "I doubt said merchant would agree with you. You're harbouring a criminal." she smirked, and stood next to him as she listened to his tuition. She worked the dough and split it into three strands which she braided like hair, she'd seen sweet breads made this way. She cut the lines across it as he'd told her, and lifted it carefully onto the paddle, and took it to the oven to slide it in.

"Done." she smiled proudly and dusted off her hands.

"Did your mother teach you these things?" she asked curiously, her lips pursing as she hoped she wasn't prying too much.

• Yay
"You are correct. It truly is a crime to have olive skin and fiery hair. How could the other women of the city hope to compete? Truly an illegal combination of traits is unfair." Acteon responded with a bit of a dramatic flair to it.

Acteon watched Silver as she went about shaping the dough. He did not say anything and just let her do what she wanted. If it did not come out as expected at least it was a learning experience for next time. When she was finished and had the bread in the oven he said with a smile, "Well done. You are now a baker as well as a thief and gypsy."

The question on his mother got Acteon to freeze up for a second. But the Allirian recovered quickly. "No. My mother was a noble from a minor house in Vel Anir then was married to my father, who had an extensive company. She had people do to these kinds of tasks for her. What she enjoyed was sewing and knitting." The man walked over and checked on the pot of peas. He stirred it a moment quietly as he remembered his mother as best he could.

After he was done with the peas the man went on. "I learned to bake after joining the Allirian Guard. My father forced me to fend for myself after an incident when I was young on the condition of being able to return once I had made so much wealth on my own. A lesson on humility and self sufficiency. Not long after that was when I joined the guard and was taught most of my house skills. We had to do them for ourselves. It instilled discipline, kept us busy, and made us responsible for ourselves and our companions. In honesty it was done as a cost saving measure so they did not need to keep staff hired on for those more supportive tasks. A quirk of the Allirian military born from our focus on profit."

Acteon began to rummage around his kitchen to get the pan needed for the bacon as well as all the spices going on it. As he did this he said, "They call it the Guard yet it is just the city's army that happens to function as peacekeepers as well. The Guard also is a labor force if something happens. As the council sees it they are paying them so why not get as much value out of them as possible."

"How about yourself? What was your life like with your parents and people before the curse?"

Silver Romani

Silver laughed under her breath and rolled her eyes playfully as he teased her on her skin and hair, her shoulders lifting into a shrug in response.

She noticed him tense a little as she mentioned his mother and she bit on her lip, but she eased as he seemed to feel comfortable enough to answer her and she listened with curiosity. "I suppose it's a very clever way to teach you. Your father sounds like a wise man." she commented with a small smile as she washed her hands, pursing her lips with a nod of understanding as he spoke of the guard. "Hm... Never been on the right side of any guard really.." she chuckled to herself and shrugged..

Silver paused at the question about her life, falling into thought for a distant moment before lifting the towel to dry her hands off. "Wonderful." she answered and turned to face him, lifting herself to sit up on the counter.

"I've seen much of the world, thanks to them. We were always a small group, only around twenty of us, five different families who created a much larger one. We travelled from place to place, setting up tents and stages, entertaining crowds with our acting and dancing and singing. Music too." she smiled warmly. Of course whilst that had been going on, small groups of them would be working together to steal and wheedle people out of their coin and trinkets.

"My family loved me. I am lucky to have had that." she nodded lightly and looked down.. "But I died to them, the day I was turned. They no longer saw me.. Just the wolf." she stopped and cleared her throat, her eyes tearing up.

"Sorry. I haven't spoken about it until now." she sighed.. "Back to cooking." she nodded.

• Yay
Acteon listened to Silver tell him about herself. Seemed like a fairly typical life for one of her kind from what he knew. Gypsies were notorious thieves and she was not helping that stereotype any right now. There was something about it that got him to question if her family truly did love her if they were so quick and willing to abandon her in such a direct time in her life though. Granted he could not judge as he did not know if his own father would have done the same to him.

"Do not be sorry. It is your story so take ownership of it and be proud of it." Acteon said to her. "My father does not know what I am yet. Never told him. I feel he suspects. It is rather obvious what I am now after all. But he has yet to confront me or treat me with any kind of hostility or wariness."

"But as you said back to cooking." Acteon smiled to her and looked over at the kitchen. Not too much more to do now with the bulk of the working having to go into the two foods that took the longest to cook. Then his eyes settled onto the bacon. "Why not show me some of your own cooking skills? I sliced the bacon already and if there is anything you might want to make feel free. What is it that you remember making for yourself?"

Silver Romani

• Yay
Her brow lifted at him “He doesn’t know that his own son is..” she paused, the word as always catching in her throat. “He doesn’t know you’re a wolf?..” she frowned in confusion. She couldn’t help but feel envious, she wished she could have kept it from her family for longer. And if he did know, then it only hurt her to think that his father was capable of seeing past it when her own family were not.

She shrugged as he pulled her mind away again “Roast meats and stews mostly. I make a pretty good rabbit stew.” she boasted with a quirk of her brow.

“Reminds me, I should pick up a bow... I left mine behind. It was beautiful, I doubt I’ll ever have another as pretty.” she sighed and shrugged, joining him to help cook the meat he’d sliced.

• Yay
"Do not know. I suspect he does but have not said a word about it to him. My eyes did change color and then my teeth and nails are sharper now. The signs are there and he is no fool." Acteon replied back to her. He did not know exactly what it was that was going on with his old man. It was best that no werewolf lived even if they had control like Acteon did. But he also did not wish to die so came in the hypocrite that he was.

The Allirian made a hmmm sound as Silver spoke of what she knew how to cook. "The stew we can make on our trip so for breakfast why not cook the bacon? I have everything ready so will require little work."

The shift in the conversation onto bows got Acteon to raise a brow. He did not take her for an archer. Certainly she seemed to have some muscles for it but it was the kind of activity usually practiced by farmers, hunters, and nobility. Some of the Reach cities had traditions in cavalry and archery after all. Strange as it was but with them being so close to the Spine and the Steppe it made sense. Raiders were an issue along the border and cavalry excelled on the open fields of the Reach. And archers made defending fortified positions easier. There was once even a war between the halflings and goblins.

"A bow of quality is hard to come by even in Alliria. Usually they need to be commissioned as it takes time to properly craft them, like any weapon worth their price." Acteon replied with a slight frown. He had the sword for her so it covered her personal defense but having a bow would make things better while on the road. It would even help with some hunting if they skipped the tavern on the second day.

"Perhaps at the festival. Many crafters from all over will show up with their best products. Surely a good bow can be found if we look. If not we can always just get you a cheap one until a custom one can be made." Acteon said as he went over to check on their peas.

Silver Romani

• Bless
Silver's lips twisted as she considered what he'd said about his father, but there was clear sadness in her eyes.. "No..I suppose he isn't. I was foolish to expect my family not to notice." she cleared her throat and set the bacon into the pan to cook.

She smiled though as she thought of her bow "Hm I expect not, this one was elven made. I picked it up in Elbion. It had the most beautiful vine carvings and golden leaves. I've never seen a more beautiful weapon. I had a dagger with a silver serpent too, though it was no longer of any use to me." she frowned and looked down at the scar on her hand, it'd seemed to burn into her skin the last time she'd used it.

Silver looked over at him with a glimmer of excitement as he spoke of the festival.. "I've never been to the festival here. I love them. I expect Alliria's to be a grand affair.." she put on a posh accent and added some dramatic flair.

• Yay
At the mention of the bow and dagger that Silver had lost, Acteon raised a brow. Those did not sound like items to leave behind and her way of speaking of them was not so detached as she had tried to make it sound before. Perhaps it would be worth his time for them to hunt down her lost belongings. After the full moon at least. It was going to be difficult enough with his heightened emotions and instinctive desires around another werewolf without having to also try to find things left in an unknown location. If his trip to the Cortosi Coast had taught him anything about his pre-full moon and full moon states it was that around another being people call monsters had a way of intensifying the already intense state.

The topic of the festival came up and Acteon saw it had her interest. Excellent. Perhaps it would keep her less bored and more interested in stick around Alliria for awhile. He did not want to have to track down his potential help after all. He went over and grabbed some oranges as he said, "The festival is filled with merchants, crafters, and performers from all over the world. If you need to find something specific and rare or someone with a unique talent then it is the time and place to do it. Free and cheap food and drink is also everywhere. The free stuff is rather bad but free is better than nothing. Perhaps you could even make some coin entertaining a crowd with your talents."

Acteon took the oranges and began to cut them up into halves. After that he got a pitcher and began to work on squeezing the juice out of them by pressing a round polished stone into the center of the flat ends. The work made his hand sticky but at least the air around them began to take on a citrus smell as well as the smell of cooking peas and baking bread.

Silver Romani

Silver pursed her lips thoughtfully as he spoke of the festival, she'd dance, she always danced, and there was usually some profit made, but her main source of income was generally made in more unlawful ways and festivals were always bustling with people with fat purses. She had enough though, for now, and she smirked slightly. Acteon seemed to be underestimating just how much coin she had made over the past few days in Alliria out-with the jewel she'd managed to acquire, but she'd stowed the purses away with her things and she wouldn't bother to mention that. She doubted he'd be impressed by such things. She'd dance anyway.

The smell of oranges, as like every scent lately, was strong and it tickled at her senses. She'd never eaten an orange before. Apples, yes, but oranges were difficult to come by and they cost a pretty penny. She watched him curiously as he squeezed the juice from them and she smiled.. "I don't remember being treated to such a breakfast before." she laughed under her breath.. "Do you cook like this for all of your guests?.." her head tilted and she reached to lift an orange with both hands, holding it to her nose to smell it.

• Yay
"I do not keep guests at my home so no. This breakfast is special as it is a treat for you as my first guest and a form of apology for pointing that crossbow at you last night. It was not wrong of me to and the circumstances warranted it, but it is rather a rude thing to have done now that we know each other a little bit." Acteon said as he continued to work on making the juice from the oranges. It was the first time he had done this himself so when he added water later the ratios were surely to be off. What he had said was also only part of the truth. This breakfast was happening as well because he needed his father to join me later to get a special item made and he did not wish to tell him why. So a pleasant and tad expensive breakfast was his form of appeasing the older Cass into not asking too many questions.

"It is also very rare for me to invite a woman to join me in my room, even tavern rooms. You could say our shared plight has me feeling very generous. Or perhaps I am just enjoying your company that much. Either way you should feel special as I seem to be working my way into giving you every special treatment I can."

The Allirian smelled the air for a moment as he paused in his work of the oranges. The food still needed a bit of time. He went back to what he was doing as he was nearly done. He had noticed the orange in Silver's hand and so said, "You peel the skin off of them if you wish to eat them. The skin has uses but is not edible it seems." He picked up an uncut orange and made a little slice with his knife. "Like this." The peel was pulled away from the flesh of the fruit at the cut until the little segments were revealed. He pulled one out and held it towards Silver so she could try a piece before breaking into her own orange.

Silver Romani

• Popcorn
He was apologising again and Silver's lips pressed into a small smile.. "No.. You were wise to do so, I don't need an apology for that. But thank you.." she nodded and busied herself wit clearing up a little.

She laughed as he spoke of her feeling special and her brow arched at him "I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such special treatment, nor do I consider myself particularly good company lately. I'm not used to such generosities, but fine. I'll feel special." she grinned and shrugged her shoulders at him. Gypsies never had much, and people usually thought twice about inviting them into their homes for fear of having nothing left when they awoke the next morning. But this was nice, her hair still smelled of rose water and her muscles were still relaxed from a good sleep and massage. Now breakfast was prepared and he spoke of buying her things despite her having coin to do so herself..

"I hope you're not trying to buy me into your bed.." she thought aloud, giving a dry smirk. Silver's values were in kindness and love, she was a hopeless romantic and whilst things such as these were most definitely playing their part in improving her mood, her trust and her body wasn't so easily bought. Then again, with him there was something far deeper that seemed to be stirring at the back of her mind somewhere, she felt it any time she breathed his scent or when he touched her skin. The wolf was a whole other thing entirely.

• Yay
Acteon continued to hold the orange slice out for Silver as she spoke. Her mood seemed to be improving. That was a good sign. Perhaps she would be more amicable now than she had been. If only she was not so headstrong and stubborn, as much as Cass men enjoyed those traits in women, it would make getting her to help far easier.

At the mention of what she had done to deserve special treatment he just smiled to her. "How do you know you just are not special already? You certainly are more than human by this point after all. Why not embrace it a bit?" A bit of a tease that he knew she would not likely respond to.

Then came her comment about buying his way into her bed. The smile shifted into a smirk. "Mistress Silver if I wished to get you into my bed then I would do it in the way of your people. I would simply pick you up and steal you away to my room."

The scents in the air told Acteon that the bread and peas were ready to be removed, so he set down what he was working with and moved to the oven and stove. The easiest task was moving the pot of peas over to the little rake without a fire under it using a cloth to prevent burning his hand. Then he grabbed the paddle and opened up the oven. Sliding in the paddle went and sliding out it had brown bread with little tan cuts on the top. He set the bread onto the counter to cool off.

"Once the bacon is cooked breakfast will be ready." Acteon said as he got some water to mix into the orange juice he had prepared. After he hoped it was good enough he added, "I will go wake my old man. If he asks who you are just tell him you are a new associate and will be helping me with some work. Not a complete lie, I hope, and should pacify further questions."

With that said the Allirian left the kitchen to go wake his father.

Silver Romani

• Yay
She took the orange with a smirk at his words.. "Alright.. fine, I'm special." she mused at him and shrugged as she bit into the fruit.

"Hm.. You have a point there..Just don't assume I'd allow it." she laughed quietly, her people were certainly not a shy breed and the men chose their woman as a right. She finished up with the bacon as he prepared the rest, and looked up a little nervously at him.. "Oh.. Alright." she cleared her throat and fussed over fixing her hair, not that it mattered, she was clean at least but it was difficult to make an impression whilst dressed in men's clothing.

"Gods I'm going to look like a harlot." she muttered under her breath to herself after he'd left.

• Yay