Letters To Dauner A. Light

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Kristen Pirian

Pride and Steel
Character Biography
Link
A missive, perhaps unexpected, delivered by courier. The writing was of a practiced calligraphy:

Dear Dauner A. Light,

Mayhap the trail laid down by word of mouth has led me astray, yet I hope that it is not so. No native to Alliria am I, and a stranger still to the greater whole of Epressa. Forgive me if I am in any way in error in my appeal to you, for it was a mighty errand to sift through what conflicting information I did procure and to arrive at a notion that I believe approximates the truth.

It is my understanding that you are in command of a certain martial order based within the Allir Reach. If it is so, you may have some knowledge concerning
a grave matter that I am investigating. It is a matter of justice and righteous avenging, and in this pursuit many of the sources within Alliria proper have proven to be of no avail.

Would you be willing to receive me and hear my entreaty? My hopes rest upon your assent, yet should this letter find you at an inopportune time and business in other matters demands your attention, then still, on behalf of all House Pirian of Vel Anir, I wish you well in your own endeavors.

Sincerely yours,

Lady Kristen Lucretia Pirian

Dauner

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Dauner
It would be on a day like every other, where aside from tending to mundane matters, Dauner had nothing else of import to attend to, when a missive came in from a certain Kristen Pirian. However happy he was to get to do something different, he was no fool in matters of politics. Unlike with the past 7000 years, where he only had himself to worry about, he now stood a leader of men, and was expected to act like one. Delayed by a prompt investigation by the order, his reply will finally arrive wrapped in a white envelope bearing the sovereign seal.

Dear Kristen Lucretia Pirian,

Pardon my belated reply to your most earnest query, my limited knowledge and my ignorance thereof of the urgency of the matter at hand. Lacking is my knowledge of the world, for a stranger still I am to these lands myself. However, should the little knowledge I possess be of aid, I would more than gladly lend it to your cause.

Lacking, though it may be. The Sovereign Order's intelligence network spans miles out, into the far reaches of the Allir Reach. Should what information you seek be within this domain, it would be but a matter of time before we uncover it. However, should this matter be as important as your letter has portrayed, to speak of it would require I solicit an audience with you, away from prying eyes.

With that said, should you be free of prior engagements and any matters of greater import, I would be very pleased should you grace us, at Sovereignty Castle, with your presence. Within the confines of these walls, I believe we can break words with peace of mind.

Sincerely yours,

Supreme Monarch, Dauner A. Light

• Bless
Reactions: Kristen Pirian