Private Tales The Path of Exile

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Arwyl walked around the periphery of the group as they returned. Kaius was making introductions as they went and there was no need to intercede.

He caught Tessa's eye and offered a friendly nod. This was going to be safe. Then he waved over Thorn.

"I want people working back up the path they took. If anyone took notice and decided to tail them I want to know too. They've probably got their own scouts out so don't cause an incident."

Arastan followed next to Arwyl getting a look at their camp and people as they appeared. He offered polite smiles to all those he met, including Tessa.

Kaius explanation was a fair point to Arastan. He could not empathize with them as he had not lost his desire to fight back, but he knew it could be tiring for others...for those weaker. He could help them be strong. He would help all the elves be strong for when they would be ready to fight back. Until then, he would fight by himself.

It was then that Arastan saw some of the humans...So, if they had some of them as well. He did a good job of hiding his disgust. He could respect Kaius and Arwyl's desire to help these people, but would humans do the same. No, they would not.

Still, he had promised no violence and there was no reason to break such a promise. He was an elf of his word. Still, he found himself looking back to Taliyah and offering a reassuring smile more for himself than for her.

"I would be glad to. Aellevanda does not have much, but we will gladly share what resources we can."

Kaius Arwyl Minras

• Yay
Reactions: Arwyl Minras
Caulden gave the Prince and his companions a respectful nod as Kaius explained who they were, and the further they walked, the more elves appeared upon rocks and trees, stopping whatever they were doing to stare before joining the group on their walk into the settlement.

"We were a very small group for a very long time. But the numbers have grown quite a bit." he said as he gestured to the homes that'd been built in and around the trees and river in the thickest part of the forest they'd been able to find.

"Rest yourselves and your horses. There's plenty food to go round."