Open Chronicles The Need of Freedom

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Korhbin Wolfgang

Eat a potato once a day, part of his "royal diet"
Character Biography
Link
"Don't leave Mr.Korhbin! You are not fully healed yet!" A nurse tells him with panic in her voice as she takes his arm in her hand from leave his room. Korhbin sighs with impatience, "I am going to be fine Ms." He rubs his forehead feeling light headed.

"No you are not, you have a fever. If you have not figured that our yet. Remember you were scratched by a vampire."

"I am fine!" Korhbin growls pushing the woman back before walking out the room. Crazy lady.

A doctor walks rushes up to him seeing that he was up and walking about in a rather shaky term. "Sir, please I must implore you to remain in your room!"

"I am just going out to get some fresh air." Korhbin tells the doctor who lets him pass looking at the nurse who walked out of the room with a disheveled appearance, "He had an infection sir!"

Korhbin had been stuck there for weeks, sending letter to his good friend, Pierce, who was off doing jobs to help pay for his treatment at the hospital. Korhbin had gotten wounded by a vampire's claws during a hunt which left him with the terrible infection from the dirt and gore of the beast's claws.

With those few simple words the other staff who weren't caring for the more critically ill patients stop Korhbin who fights back. Breaking a large set of jars used to hold the plants, as well as breaking many other things as he stumbled about the hospital.

Babies were screaming and there were people yelling and rushing to get either out of the way or to stop the ailing man.

Without a doubt the commotion could be heard from the outside, as the doctors manages to get a hold of Korhbin for a second before he continued his now rampage. The fever being able to be told from a mile away as he sweated and he was pale as a ghost. The white and red dripping from his gashed chest was enough to send a few nurses to the nearest bowl.

"Let me out!" He'd yell panting.

Quoril walked down the quiet street, gnawing on a slightly stale hunk of bread. The alchemist wore his usual brown cloak with the hood pulled over his head to shade himself from the bright sun. His large canvas backpack was full of his alchemy kit, various ingredients, and tons of miscellaneous items he had found throughout his adventures.

As he passed by shop after shop, Quoril ended up in front of what appeared to be a hospital. It seemed a little out of place being on a street containing mostly shops.

Suddenly, the elf heard a loud comotion coming from inside. Peering in through a window, he saw nurses chasing a tall man. The man seemed feverish and had a large red gash across his chest. Quoril decided that he wanted to help. As the alchemist opened the hospital door, he collided with the injured man.

Last edited:
Vampire wounds were a very serious problem to take care of, it required either a lot of healing medication or the blessing of a holy magic user to be properly treated. Most usually knew the risk of such and were more then willing to under go the treatment to banish and evil presence and be completely restore. Though some, mainly adventures and mercenaries just couldn't get that fact through their thick skull. Just as she was about to start her break and relax for a few minutes the sound of commotion echoed in the hallways, the young priestess face palming, knowing exactly who was causing all the fuss.

Running into the hallway formorta's gaze fell upon Korhbin as she struggled to get out of the hospital, the young white haired holy women sliding in front of him, holding her hands out to block the way. "Mr.Korhbin what are you doing out of bed, I must ask your to turn around and head back, your wounds though seeming to be clean and healed you are far from fully recovered, we must make sure there is no trace of the vampire sickness within you, what is more you seem to still be ill, you must return to bed and let this pass, once done I can perform another cleansing ritual to purge any last remains from you".

"Something I can not do when you are trying to run out on us, now get your butt back into bed or I will make you"! T
ure she way a kind soul and usually careful with her words, but she was never afraid to put her foot down an demand action, more so when a persons life was on the line.

Korhbin Wolfgang Quoril

Korhbin stumbles back from Quoril’s sudden appearance as he collided into him. He’d turn sround to face the priest, “I would rather fucking die then let your holly magic touch us!” He would state his eyes gone a bit dim as he would push the alechmkst out of the way before some doctors crashed in on his goals. They tackled the royal man to the ground and help him there but he’d simply turn and jump onto them punching them. “I said let me out!” He’d gasp making the doctors nose and fave a bloody mess. Both with his blood and the doctors.

Quoril crashed down onto the floor as the crazed man shoved him out of the way. He sat there for a moment dazed. Shaking his head clear, he looked up and saw a woman who appeared to be a priestess of some sort, talking to the injured man sternly. Unfortunately, her words didn't seem to be reaching him.

Reaching into one of the little side pockets of his backpack, Quoril fished around for anything that could be of use in subduing the man. His hand closed around a tiny, cold bottle. The temperature of the contents instantly told him that this was izu venom. When mixed with certain other plants it worked as a disinfectant. But when used alone, it caused temporary paralysis upon skin contact. "This could work," Quoril thought as he pulled the bottle out of his backpack. Pouring some of the contents of the bottle on a bandage he found nearby, the elf snuck up behind the man who was currently engaged in an admittedly one-sided fight against the hospital staff. While the man was distracted, Quoril stuck the bandage onto an exposed area of the man's skin and quickly backed away. "It'll take a moment to take effect... if it works at all," the alchemist muttered to himself, turning to help out those who had been knocked down.

Korhbin Wolfgang Formorta