The Inheritors of Uroghosh

Minerva

Ultramarine
Character Biography
Link
Why should I care?

Do you think power armor is cool as heck? Does the idea of writing a rigid caste system sound like it'd make for interesting roleplay dynamics? Would you enjoy the appeal of hunting down and defending arcane artifacts from absolute morons who don't know how to use them? If you're still not the least bit intrigued then you can probably stop reading now.

Alright, I'm still reading, what is this?

The Inheritors of Uroghosh are a society that claims to trace their roots back to the Age of Uroghosh. They are based just off the Gulf of Ryt and although they were originally a completely orcish society they have now grown into a culture that refers themselves as Uroghoshi. A multicultural group the only unifying feature is that nearly every member can claim to have at least some amount of orcish blood rushing through their veins.

The primary goal of the Inheritors is to defend magical artifacts that they deem too dangerous for mortals into their Vault. Within the Vault lies hundreds, possibly thousands, of artifacts that simply sit there. Often times the Inheritors become aware of an artifact that they consider too dangerous to exist in Arethil and it is hunted down, secured, and return to the vault so that it is kept out of the hands of stupid mortals.

Wow. This is a lot. I'm bored. You said something about power armor?

Yeah, sorry, there's a whole caste system. All you need to know is that mages are relegated to the creation of "Arcstones" which must be re-charged by those same mages after their energy is depleted. Summoners are the group of people who hunt down and secure magical artifacts while using Arcstones to summon powerful armor and weapons.

Also, all of the people with power armor get assigned a codename. There isn't a lore reason for this it just sounded fun.

This sounds great, I'm in!

The first thread will be open to anyone who wishes to join. We are hunting The Shattered Eye which has just cropped up after several years of being dormant. The thread is linked below:

Lore article about The Shattered Eye:

• Yay
  • Aww
Reactions: Dingo and Edric
Finally got my Summoner up! Would love if you gave him a glance over to make sure everything checks out!

• Gasp
Reactions: Minerva