A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Eilerias

~
Cherry Rose Inc.
Character Biography
Link
Four...maybe five years...

Gods, had it really been that long?

It seemed like just yesterday she had dropped baby Lucinda off with Gwen and Cleo before taking a short trip to Fal'Addas. Of course, she told no one where she was going. It would only be a couple of days. Well the days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. And months to years as pages kept turning and her purple eyes searching.

When she had left her father's home years ago, she took a journal. No...Not a journal. A textbook written by her father. Lessons on how to master the shadows in the ways he had. She had intended to give the books to Gwen. She would know what to do with the secrets they held. But something called to Eilerias. Something told her to keep reading. To try the methods written in its pages.

By the time she had managed to tear herself from the books it had been years. And yet, the first person she went to see wasn't the child she had abandoned in the loving arms of a demon.

Knock knock.

She waited for the characteristic greeting filled with foul language she expected from Charity but it was oddly quiet. Maybe she wasn't home. Maybe she was with Gwen or Mr. Briarthorne. What a stupid thought. Of course she was home. Alliria was too quiet for Charity to be on the prowl. She hadn't seen any guards on the lookout for a little thief nor had she heard a voice while walking past the archives. She knew Charity would be spending the time she wasn't being a nuisance in the comfort of her room in the Brass Bee.

Knock knock!

She gave it another shot before jiggling the handle. "Unlocked?" She raised an eyebrow. How unusual it was for the girl to leave her treasure trove unlocked. She threw the door open and let herself inside to see the familiar face. Familiar, yet different. She had changed. She looked more...rugged...If she hadn't lost her baby face, Eilerias may have even found her a bit scary.

Eilerias silently offered a warm smile for a moment before letting it fall. Something was off. Charity was there, but she didn't rush towards her like she expected. She was acting as though a stranger had broken into her room. Surely after all this time, she'd still be greeted by hugs and kisses from the girl she considered a sister. Why, then, was she looking at Eilerias like she had seen a ghost?

Charity Briarthorne

Last edited:
  • Devil
Reactions: Charity Briarthorne
Charity sat on the edge of a small table by the window, idly watching the people pass by on the street below. She was about to drink from the bottle of wine she has been nursing, when a sudden knock sounded on her door.

Her eyes snapped to the entrance of the large room. Was Dianna home already? No she couldn't be. It was only early afternoon. Besides, why would she knock on the door of her own home?

A second knock, and the door was suddenly thrown open. Charity gasped loudly and she nearly dropped her wine. It couldn't be... Eilerias?! She stared at the petite woman slackjawed, as if she had seen a ghost. Eilerias offered a small warm smile to her speechless sister.

A storm of emotions raged in Charity. She wanted to run over and embrace Eilerias. To sit her down and catch up on whay had been going on in both of their lives. There were so many exciting things she wanted to tell Eilerias! The immense relief she felt knowing that her favorite sister and best friend was still alive and well, almost brought her to tears.

But then, an intense rage clouded her mind, momentarily obscuring and pushing down any other feelings she might have. "Oh look... The little angel finally decided to return home." Charity took a long draw from the wine, trying to pretend that she hadn't neen shocked to see her sister. Her expression and tone remained mostly neutral, but Eilerias would instantly recognize the cold fury burning in her sister's eyes.

Charity stood in front of Eilerias with crossed arms, unsuccessfully trying to control the rage inside her. "Elli... You PROMISED to tell me whenever you were going to disappear!" she hissed venomously, her neutral face cracking. "Do you have ANY fuckin' idea how worried I've been about you and wondering if you were still alive?"

She was now openly glaring at Eilerias, anger twisting her face. "And what about Lulu? I'd be surprised if she recognized her own mother! Dianna and I have been forced to raise her as if she were our own for the last three years! And I sure as hell don't have the makings of a mother, Elli!"

"But none of that is your problem is it? As long as you get to go traipsing off to fuck knows where without warning, you don't care what effect that has on the rest of your family!" Charity was shouting by the time she had finished speaking.

Eilerias stepped back, visibly confused by the reaction she received from Charity. She had expected hugs and kisses, not this...rage that was brewing inside her. She didn't look mad, but Eilerias could feel it. The energy of the room shifted as she laid into her.

"I-" Eilerias squeaked, trying to get a word in. Yes, she left without saying anything, but it was for good reason. And she certainly wasn't known to die while she was gone. Not that anyone other than her late fiance knew of, at least. Charity was simply overreacting to something that was no big deal.

And what about Lulu?

Eilerias looked away at the mention of her daughter, eyes locking with a painting across the room. An unfamiliar face. Had Charity taken up painting or was it perhaps a commission for a loved one? Dianna, was it? A new recruit?

"And you think I have the makings of a mother? Really?" She snapped back, brows furrowed as she stared at her. "I never had a family. I never had a mother. She ripped me away from my father and left me in some shitty orphanage before he even knew about me. I thought at some point nature would take over and do something motherly, but it never did. I do not have that instinct. That's why I left her with Gwen and Cleo. They are the only two who ever came close to filling that hole. Lucinda is better off with them...or you and...Dianna?" She took a breath before continuing. "To be frank, I don't care if she doesn't recognize me. I never wanted her. I didn't leave for her and I didn't come back for her."

She held out her hands for Charity to place hers in, speaking as she did so. "I left for a good reason and I came back to do my job for the Cherry Rose. We both know my healing has suffered for quite some time. Lidia has probably surpassed my capabilities by now." She looked at her face, wondering if she was correct in her assumptions.

"I owe it to the Cherry Rose to be of use to them in any way I can." She shook her hands, waiting for Charity. "Come, give me your hands."

Charity paused for breath, having swiftly burned through her rage, and instantly felt bad for what she had said. Eilerias had backed away from her looking confused, and maybe even a little frightened.

That had been no way to treat her sister and best friend, and Charity knew it. She had forgotten how worked up she could get without Dianna's calming presence, and it made her feel even worse. She was a grown woman, and should be able to manage her own emotions.

What would Mother have done? Charity wondered. Would she have been angry too? Possibly, but Gwen would've been gracious enough to welcome her daughter home with open arms whether she was angry or not.

"Look Elli... I-" Charity began with a heavy sigh before her sister cut her off. She listened silently, giving Eilerias her full attention. She had gotten a chance to ne upset, and it was only fair Eile did too.

Gwendolyn had been the mother to many children. Charity thought. But Eile and I are young and inexperienced so maybe Lucy was better off under Gwen's care. Though Charity had very much enjoyed her time as Lulu's stand in mother, and Dianna probably hadtoo.

Charity was stunned hearing Eilerias say she didn't care if Lucinda recognized her because she didn't want her in the first place. She could understand where her sister was coming from but couldn't agree with the reasoning behind it.

"You've always been useful Eile!" Charity gently grasped Eilerias' hand, and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. "And it doesn't matter why you left, I'm just so happy to have you back!"

"Sorry for shouting at you Elli... I really missed you and was worried about you for so long that it just built up I guess..."
Charity said softly.

Last edited:
  • Cry
Reactions: Eilerias
"I am not stupid, Charity. We both know that." Her voice was oddly calm as Charity placed her hands in her own. "I am weak. I was useful once, but I lost that part of me. The purity and innocence are gone. I have forsaken my god in favor of my own bloodline. Perhaps its selfish of me, but I promise you...I am better this way. Let me show you."

Throughout speaking, her eyes remained on the painting of the woman. Her neutral expression, unchanging as Charity apologized.

How humorous, the shadows mused, She's apologizing after what you did to them all. Humans really are quite pathetic, aren't they? Forgiving other people's mistakes...such weak minds...

Silently, Eilerias' hands tightened around Charity's, her nails digging into her skin. Her purple eyes darted back and forth as though she were looking for something or someone beyond what was inside the room. After a few minutes of searching, they froze, her pupils expanding to cover her irises. The last thing Charity in her room would see was Eilerias' expression change, a wicked smile creeping across her face before it would all go black.

Charity would be able to open her eyes after some time, though her vision would be limited to black and white. While she would be able to hear the whispers of Eilerias, anything else would sound vague and muffled, as though she were underwater.

"It's okay, you can open your eyes." Her whispers filled Charity's head. "Do you see a familiar face?" She would guide Charity's eyes towards a woman- the woman from the painting in her room. Charity would be unable to control the movement as Eilerias stepped closer, undetected as nothing more than a shadow in Dianna's presence.

"I may no longer have the same impact as a healer, but with this I can be anywhere. I can see anything from the shadows and no one will be the wiser." She stepped close behind the woman, "Shall we get her attention?" Charity would be unable to stop Eilerias as she blew on the back of the woman's neck, using the distraction to grab the dagger on her table and quickly slit the woman's neck, not allowing Charity to see her face before pulling the two back out of the shadows, the bloody knife, still in Eilerias' hands.

• Cthulhoo rage
Charity yelped as her sisters nails dig into her hand. She watched Eilerias' purple eyes quickly dance around as if she were looking at something that was far away. Charity opened her mouth to question her, but she noticed a wicked smile on Eilerias' face before everything went black.

Eilerias' voice echoed in Charity's mind, bidding her to open her eyes. The world around her was now in black in white, and Charity blinked trying to bring the color back. Everything was shrouded in darkness amd Charity could only hear muffled sounds coming from around her.

Do you see a familiar face? The words drew her gaze to a lone woman sitting in the void. Was that Dianna? Why was she there?! And what was Eilerias doing? Charity attempted to call out and warn Dianna, but no sound come from her as Eilerias grabbed a near by dagger and slit Dianna's throat.

They returned from the darkness just as suddenly as they had departed. Charity gasped for air as she took in familiar surroundings. That had to have been an illusion... It just had to be! There was no way the adorable, naïve Eilerias had turned into a cold blooded killer. Maybe she saw the painting I have of Dianna, and made an illision of her. Maybe-

A glint caught Charity from the corner of her eyes. The dagger?! Charity snatched it from Eilerias' hand, quickly realizing the knife and the events of the last few minutes were all too real. "... Why Elli?" Charity asked quietly. "Dianna's done nothing to you. Why'd you have to kill her? Why did you take her from me!?" Her voice rose in volume with every word. Large sparks arced through her hair and her eyes glowed red.

Charity grabbed Eilerias by the throat and slammed her to the floor, causing some of the boards to crack loudly. Her other hand held the dagger poised to strike as she straddled Eilerias. "WHY?!" Charity screamed repeatedly, each time lifting Eilerias up off the floor only to slam her back down roughly.

In her emotionally blinded state, Charity was oblivious to the third woman who had just appeared in her doorway.

Dianna Calcutte

Serving as bodyguard for the Mardanian ambassador is tedious work. Glorified guard duty, but duty non-the-less. As a soldier she was obligated to follow the orders from her superiors and that is what she elected to do.
Protecting her charge is what she trained for, the worst is what she prepared for, the best is what she hoped for, and a chance to get off her feet and rest is what she longed for!

She wasn't permitted to wear her Dracontine Glass armor home or bring her weapons with her since she had decided to move in with Charity away from the Mardanian compound. She wore her Mardanian casual uniform and a spare sword.
She had come to enjoy the walk home, to the small room at the Brass Bee. It wasn't the best part of town but it had its own rugged charm, much like Charity herself.
The little district square with the lichen covered fountain, children often played in the water when it was hot out.

The tavern itself wasn't anything to look at, but with the right person it was a place one could call home... That is, aside from the the sounds of enraged screaming and if bloody murder!
Dianna cut her wistful reverie short when she heard Charity's distinctive voice when her demonic tendencies boiled to the surface, Dianna burst through the tavern door and rushed for the stairs, heedless of the proprietor who for once knew more about the situation than she did.

She didn't bother calling out. That demonic echo was overlaying Charity's voice, it would take more than words to bring her back down to sanity.
Dianna kicked the door open and took only a brief moment to assess the situation... Charity had lost it, she had a woman on the ground and was currently threatening her with a bloody dagger while bashing her head repeatedly into the floor.

Her eyes were glowing red and it almost brought tears to Dianna's eyes. She thought that they were past this, she had been working for years to help Charity through her trauma... And seeing her like this again made her feel like all of that progress was undone.

She didn't hesitate more than an instant. She ran forward and came around beside Charity, putting her arms around her and grabbing hold of the wrist of the hand holding the knife.
Her voice was earnest and full of worry and concern as she desperately tried to get her to notice her and calm down.
"Charity! Charity, look at me baby! look at me my love, you have to stop! Just listen to my voice, I'm here now, just look at me and listen to my voice!"
She did her best to get control of the knife before things got worse, whenever Charity was like this it was almost impossible to reason with her, but Dianna had spent the years learning how to do just that... But it had been nearly two months since the last incident, she just prayed that this wasn't a relapse or anything.

If she was able to reach her through the demonic haze, she would begin to sooth Charity, gently prying the knife from her fingers before pulling her away from the stranger on the floor and simply holding her, hugging Charity against her chest while she spoke to her softly and soothingly.
"Shhh, it's okay babygirl, don't worry about anything... I'm here for you, I have you..."
She looked over at the woman Charity had been pummeling. Very few humans have ever survived an enraged charity without a visit to a temple... Hopefully she got here before Charity killed this one... Whoever she was...

Last edited:
The smile remained on her face after pulling the two of them out, proudly displaying the knife- almost as though she were taunting her after what she had done. A trophy for the kill. She remained quiet, watching the sparks Charity produced as she her grief turned to anger with excitement.

You both have grown since you last met. The whispers had...complimented them.

"Charity, I-" Before she could explain what Charity had seen she was slammed into the ground with the dagger taken from her. Eilerias knew the stranger she had killed was not Dianna, but Charity had not realized that. In fact, before selecting that particular woman, she had seen Dianna and knew she was on her way to visit them. Though, she was taking her time getting there and Eilerias was struggling against Charity.

She was able to hang on until the woman arrived and pulled Charity away, leaving Eilerias on the floor after she opted not to allow the shadows to fight with her sister. She wasn't sure anyone would survive their attacks. "Your powers..." She groaned as she pulled herself into a sitting position and held softly glowing hands over her body. Though she was no longer able to bring someone back from the brink of death, she could still manage to heal most non fatal wounds. Most, but not all. She would definitely have to visit Lidia after leaving Charity granted she was also not furious with her disappearance.

"They were right, you have grown a lot over the past few years." Her gaze shifted to the woman from the painting. She was womanly, but strong enough to pull Charity back. Rather impressive. Had Gilgamesh hired someone to keep her under control?

Baby? My love? So she was not some new recruit into the Cherry Rose, but some sort of lover? Significant other? Had something happened to Honey? "I presume you are the Dianna who had been watching over Lucinda? Charity, do you have paintings of every woman who helps you or is she another special one? I didn't think you'd be whoring out like that. I really liked Honey."

Charity's assault on Eilerias had only been going on for mere moments, when she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her. She struggled like a wild animal caught on a trap, as a familiar voice filtered through the demonic fog in her mind.

"Charity! Charity, look at me baby! look at me my love, you have to stop! Just listen to my voice, I'm here now, just look at me and listen to my voice!" Charity gradually emerged from the demonic haze to find herself hugged against somebody's chest, the sparks in her hair dying, and her eyes fading back to blue.

"D-Di...?" Charity leaned back away from Dianna, and began hastily checking her over. Strong arms... Gentle, calming aura... Beautiful face... Satisfied that she was in fact Dianna and she was alive and well, Charity put her hands on the sides of Dianna's face and kissed her deeply.

When she pulled away, tears were running down her cheeks. "I thought she killed you babe! I thought she killed you!" Charity sobbed. "There was darkness and shadows, and woman who looked like you... And she killed her and made me think it was you!" Charity was reliving the same mix of anger and sadness she had felt upon learning of Gwendolyn's death.

After what felt like ages, Charity returned to her normal self. "I did it again, didn't I?" she asked Dianna quietly as Eilerias healed herself. "I'm so sorry... You weren't supposed to have to deal with that any more. I-" Charity searched Dianna's face as she struggled to put her thoughts into words, before sighing heavily and dropping her gaze. "... Thank you for saving me again..."

Charity looked up once again as Eilerias questioned her. "No I don't. That painting was just a very nice gift." Her face hardened at the mention of Honey. "There was too much pressure on both of us from too many people. And sometimes things just don't work out..." she said softly.

Charity had mostly calmed down, but Eilerias' next remark caused her eyes to glow red for a very short moment. "If anyone has a habit of whoring themselves out, its you, my dear sister!" Charity spat out "dear sister" as if the very words were poison in her mouth.

Last edited:
"D-Di...?" Charity leaned back away from Dianna, and began hastily checking her over. Strong arms... Gentle, calming aura... Beautiful face... Satisfied that she was in fact Dianna and she was alive and well, Charity put her hands on the sides of Dianna's face and kissed her deeply.
She smiled with relief as Charity came around and slowly recognized her and began checking her over, "Yes, it's me, Cher..."
She held Charity by the shoulders as they kissed, closing here eyes and sighing as she let some of the tension leave her shoulders... This is what she wanted to come home to.

"I thought she killed you babe! I thought she killed you!" Charity sobbed. "There was darkness and shadows, and woman who looked like you... And she killed her and made me think it was you!" Charity was reliving the same mix of anger and sadness she had felt upon learning of Gwendolyn's death.
"Oh gods, Charity, honey. It's alright, I'm fine and unharmed, save for the heart attack you just gave me."
She smiled at Charity, but her eyes turned cold as ice as she slid her gaze over to the woman healing herself on the floor, her hand gripped the hilt of her sword in a natural fluid motion that the unobservant might have missed.
She continued to sooth and embrace Charity, but she also waited for the strange woman to make one wrong move to give her an excuse to pin her to the wall with her sword.

"I did it again, didn't I?" she asked Dianna quietly as Eilerias healed herself.
Dianna nodded solemnly, "Yes, you did."
"I'm so sorry... You weren't supposed to have to deal with that any more. I-" Charity searched Dianna's face as she struggled to put her thoughts into words, before sighing heavily and dropping her gaze. "... Thank you for saving me again..."
She gave her a chaste kiss on the forehead.
"Of course, my sweet Charity... I'll always be here to pull you out of the darkness. Count on it."

She held Charity's head to her chest with one arm so that she could continue to sooth her with gentle words while simultaneously being on guard against this stranger in their room. Obviously they knew each other, an enemy? Someone from a rival family, or working for her sister Angelica? Why couldn't they just leave Charity alone, she never wanted any of this.
She brought up Charity's past relationship with someone named Honey, something which had ceased to impress Dianna, half of the gang that Charity ran in the docks and warehouse districts admitted to having slept with Charity, the other half were horrible liars.
Charity looked up once again as Eilerias questioned her. "No I don't. That painting was just a very nice gift." Her face hardened at the mention of Honey. "There was too much pressure on both of us from too many people. And sometimes things just don't work out..." she said softly.
Charity had mostly calmed down, but Eilerias' next remark caused her eyes to glow red for a very short moment. "If anyone has a habit of whoring themselves out, its you, my dear sister!" Charity spat out "dear sister" as if the very words were poison in her mouth.
Dianna's grip on Charity tightened for two reasons.
To remind her that she was still there and prevent her from tapping into the darkness her father left with her.
And because of the panicked realization that this girl in their room was another one of Charity's freaky sisters!

She'd met one or two of her sisters in the past, excluding Cleo. Each encounter tested her devotion to the girl she came to fall for.
They were demons in nearly every sense of the word, in every way except name. Each one empowered with some mind bending form of magic drawing from the same source as Charity's own darkness.
How she escaped with her own sanity is a mystery even to herself.

"Charity, it's alright... Perhaps this is just your sister's way of saying "hello". Why don't you go grab the bottle of wine from the cabinet and we'll show her how we say "hello"."
She gave Charity a meaningful squeeze before releasing her and standing up, straightening her military uniform before offering her hand to Eilerias to help her up.
She gave the smaller woman the fake smile of a practiced hostess.

She often would give Charity a delicate task after a demonic episode, like handling something as brittle as glass or as delicate as dishes. Such tasks were used to help her focus to avoid breaking things and once she could focus she could calm down.

A curious look was painted on Eilerias' face as she watched the interaction between the two. She was oblivious to the movement Dianna made, but the shadows were well aware. They would remain quiet for now, watching the interaction between the three women. Until Eilerias was truly in danger, they would silently observe.

"That's a shame, really. Honey was sweet." She pouted, "I know Gwen thought she was too good for you, but you were like two peas in a pod. Mad for each other but sleeping with all of Alliria at the same time. Funny how that happens." A short laugh left her mouth before Charity spoke up.

The purple shade of her irises deepened and she looked away. "You whore yourself out for pleasure, I did it for power." She snapped at her. "While your relationship may have crashed and burned to ashes, it worked out for me as you can clearly see."

She eyed the woman's hand, squinting at it as though she were looking for something before accepting it, groaning again as she was pulled up. "And- ugh." She paused to take a deep breath after a pain shot through her shoulder. "And for your information, I didn't sleep with every person who walked into the church. Most of them had similar experiences to what you just did, though they were more like...dreams...I suppose. None of it was real, but they didn't know that." She sat at the table. "Men are fuckin' dumb."

Her attention was once again turned back to Dianna. "Painting girl, who are you exactly? Don't tell me daddy had to hire a new girlfriend to keep you under control." The wicked smile had unintentionally made its way back onto her face. She hadn't had intentions to keep poking at Charity when she arrived, but the emotions she had been suppressing for the past few years were coming back to her. Pain, confusion, anger. She was not prepared in the slightest for all that had changed over the years. "I wouldn't put it past Mr. Briarthorne. Couldn't blame him either. You're too powerful for your own good and with your temper, I'm surprised you haven't completely leveled the city."

Charity enjoyed the support and safety she felt being held in Dianna's embrace as she helped her calm down. The amount of love that she felt was incredible, and she knew now matter what happened, Dianna would always be there to help her.

At Dianna's request, Charity stood to retrieve the bottle of wine, grumbling under her breath that she had already shown Eilerias how she said "hello".

That's a shame, really. Honey was sweet." She pouted, "I know Gwen thought she was too good for you, but you were like two peas in a pod. Mad for each other but sleeping with all of Alliria at the same time. Funny how that happens."
"Yes, Honey was very sweet, and I loved her with all my heart." Charity glanced at Dianna. "She was my first real girlfriend and my first love." Returning her attention to Eilerias she continued. "Gwen thought I was to good for her. She hated the idea of me dating a woman of the night. Told me there would be nothing but trouble. But I didn't care, and like always, Mother knew best. Neither Honey or I could trust the other to be faithful outside of work, and that was done of the things that drove us apart." she finished sadly.

"You whore yourself out for pleasure, I did it for power." She snapped at her. "While your relationship may have crashed and burned to ashes, it worked out for me as you can clearly see."
"Is that really different? We were both doing it for selfish reasons. I had just discovered the pleasures of being with another woman and got carried away. And lets face it. I didn't need to do it for the power. I have always had an overabundance, unlike a pathetic weakling like you who constantly needed somebody to fight her battles for her."

"Speaking of things working out, how's Isak doing?"
Charity asked casually. "I do wish you would've brought the insufferable bastard along. I'm sure he would find this conversation amusing. What's that? You can't?" She turned from the cupboard looking at Eilerias in mock shock. "Oh that's right... Mother killed him." she said with an evil grin. "At least none of my previous partners were so bad that Mother felt the need to kill them!"

"Things worked out SO well for you in fact, that you are eternally on the run. You do everything in your power to avoid it including tossing away and disowning the living proof of your mistakes, the little girl that I have been taking care of for the last three years!"
Charity snapped.

Charity roughly plopped herself down at the table next to Dianna and leaned against her shoulder. "And for your information, Daddy didn't hire Dianna to keep me under control." She poured two glasses of wine, taking what remained in the bottle for herself. "Daddy really doesn't like me being with her. Says she gets in my way of getting revenge on Angelica for what happened."

She reached to take hold of Dianna's hand. "Daddy might not care for you, but Mother would have loved you if she were still around." Charity told Dianna quietly and gently squeezed her hand. "You take such good care of me. She would have been so happy..." she trailed off sadly.

Last edited:
"Painting girl, who are you exactly? Don't tell me daddy had to hire a new girlfriend to keep you under control."
Dianna didn't falter in her hospitable act, her stepmother taught her that art.
Even if you would rather watch your guest melt in a vat of acid, you don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you lose your cool.
"My apologies, miss Briarthorne. My name is Dianna Calcutte. I serve as bodyguard to the Mardanian ambassador to Alliria."

By the gods, the way these two went at each others throats made her feel like her stepmother, back when Dianna was a more catty and spiteful young lady.
Honestly, the way they compared notes on their sexual escapades like it was a badge of honor to sleep with a plethora of partners but to have slept with less partners than the other did.
"Is that really different? We were both doing it for selfish reasons. I had just discovered the pleasures of being with another woman and got carried away. And lets face it. I didn't need to do it for the power. I have always had an overabundance, unlike a pathetic weakling like you who constantly needed somebody to fight her battles for her."
"Charity."
Dianna hissed, she was getting worked up in a different way, she was no longer reacting to her sisters barbs, she was warming up to cast barbs herself and Dianna didn't like where this was going.
Unfortunately, Charity didn't hear her and plowed forward.
"Speaking of things working out, how's Isak doing?" Charity asked casually. "I do wish you would've brought the insufferable bastard along. I'm sure he would find this conversation amusing. What's that? You can't?" She turned from the cupboard looking at Eilerias in mock shock. "Oh that's right... Mother killed him." she said with an evil grin. "At least none of my previous partners were so bad that Mother felt the need to kill them!"
"Charity!"
She hissed again, she was stepping into dangerous territory now.
"Things worked out SO well for you in fact, that you are eternally on the run. You do everything in your power to avoid it including tossing away and disowning the living proof of your mistakes, the little girl that I have been taking care of for the last three years!" Charity snapped.
"CHARITY!"
She warned louder and more firmly. Dianna didn't want to be caught in the middle of a fight between two dark magic users, not without her Dracontine Glass armor or sword.
But something Charity said made her look at Eilerias and stop cold... This sadistic bitch was Lucy's mother!?!
Charity roughly plopped herself down at the table next to Dianna and leaned against her shoulder. "And for your information, Daddy didn't hire Dianna to keep me under control." She poured two glasses of wine, taking what remained in the bottle for herself. "Daddy really doesn't like me being with her. Says she gets in my way of getting revenge on Angelica for what happened."She reached to take hold of Dianna's hand. "Daddy might not care for you, but Mother would have loved you if she were still around." Charity told Dianna quietly and gently squeezed her hand.
Dianna squeezed her hand back. Charity's family was messed up, not good for her in the least... Dianna had to get Charity away from them all somehow.
She sipped from her glass, aside from her uniform she appeared every bit the noble lady... Inwardly she cringed as she felt her stepmother beaming with pride in her minds eye.

Last edited:
"My apologies, miss Briarthorne. My name is Dianna Calcutte. I serve as bodyguard to the Mardanian ambassador to Alliria." (I DONT KNOW HOW I MESSED UP THIS PLACEMENT SO BAD)
She still eyed the woman suspiciously as she explained herself. "Oh, I was unaware Charity got an actual job! And an ambassador at that...well done, sister."
"You would need someone to fight for you, too if you never learned how." Eilerias stared at the wine that was being poured. She was fairly certain Charity knew nothing of her background before coming to Alliria as a teenager. "You know nothing of my past. Not even my name. I was taken as a child to be used as a healer in Vel'Anir because I was useful to the humans there. Healing was all I knew and even Gwen saw the potential in me. She didn't stop my progress to teach me useless fighting tricks. I may not have been able to fight my own battles, but I could pick up all the pieces when you would all inevitably fuck it up."
"Speaking of things working out, how's Isak doing?" Charity asked casually. "I do wish you would've brought the insufferable bastard along. I'm sure he would find this conversation amusing. What's that? You can't?" She turned from the cupboard looking at Eilerias in mock shock. "Oh that's right... Mother killed him." she said with an evil grin. "At least none of my previous partners were so bad that Mother felt the need to kill them!"
"You blame me, sister, for being naïve as though I had any other choice. Even the shadows had warned me, but I trusted Gwen had made the right decision in forming a partnership between the two of them." Her anger seemed to fade into sadness, though she shadows visibly stirred behind her, growing larger.
"Things worked out SO well for you in fact, that you are eternally on the run. You do everything in your power to avoid it including tossing away and disowning the living proof of your mistakes, the little girl that I have been taking care of for the last three years!" Charity snapped.
The shadows continued to grow, some forming what looked like faces with sharp teeth to match their wicked smiles. "You're a real bitch, do you know that?" She slammed her hand down on the table, recoiling slightly due to the pain in her shoulder. "I never ran from my mistakes. I left so I could become stronger. My shadows have been calling to me since I was a child and now I have finally answered. Who am I to fight nature?" She intentionally left out any mention of Lucinda, though it did hurt to hear of the child she did not want. She was becoming her own parents, abandoning a child and leaving her in a fucked up world.
"Daddy really doesn't like me being with her. Says she gets in my way of getting revenge on Angelica for what happened."
"Get over the Angelica thing. That was years ago. She must know that we are all more powerful than her." She rolled her eyes, grabbing the glass of wine and taking a long sip.
Mother would have loved you if she were still around." Charity told Dianna quietly and gently squeezed her hand. "You take such good care of me. She would have been so happy..." she trailed off sadly.
The shadows dissolved around her, brightening the room that had gradually been becoming more dim. "What do you mean? Did Gwen leave Alliria?"

"You know nothing of my past. Not even my name. I was taken as a child to be used as a healer in Vel'Anir because I was useful to the humans there. Healing was all I knew and even Gwen saw the potential in me. She didn't stop my progress to teach me useless fighting tricks.
What she said was true. Charity knew nothing about Eilerias or her past before Gwen had mysteriously appeared with her one day. The woman who she claimed to be her best friend and confidant was an enigma to her.

"I know Mother didn't teach you how to fight, but you coulda at least tried to learn a little self defense on the side!" Charity snapped. She hadn't really ever minded protecting her sister, but it did get tiring after a while.

I may not have been able to fight my own battles, but I could pick up all the pieces when you would all inevitably fuck it up."
"I never fucked it all up!" Charity growled. "I just over indulged my self with my powers and went overboard."

"We're opposites, Elli! They brought us up that way for a reason. I was raised to destroy and cause mayhem, and you were taught to heal and mend. So of course you had to pick up the pieces!"
Charity shouted. "Daddy couldn't have his most useful weapon dying on him, so its fell to his best healer to make sure that didn't happen!"

Charity released a long, heavy sigh. "We're just tools Eile! The only person who treated us like people was Mother!" She sighed again. "I don't know why you came back... You should've stayed away."

The shadows dissolved around her, brightening the room that had gradually been becoming more dim. "What do you mean? Did Gwen leave Alliria
Charity's hand tightened like a vice around Dianna's. She looked away from Eilerias and her eyes dropped to the table. Charity really didn't want to talk about Gwen, but her sister deserved to know the truth. Taking a deep breath, she briefly looked up at Dianna before facing Eilerias again.

"Mother's dead Elli. Angelica killed her. And that's why we are still concerned about her." She said softly, releasing Dianna's hand, and instead hugging her arm tightly as tears welled in her eyes.

"I never fucked it all up!" Charity growled. "I just over indulged my self with my powers and went overboard."

Eilerias' lips twitched into a sort of smile briefly. "Charity, that would be the definition of 'fucking it up'."

"Daddy couldn't have his most useful weapon dying on him, so its fell to his best healer to make sure that didn't happen!"

Charity released a long, heavy sigh. "We're just tools Eile! The only person who treated us like people was Mother!" She sighed again. "I don't know why you came back... You should've stayed away."

Even in her state of anger, Eilerias still didn't enjoy hearing Charity refer to herself as an object. She knew she was raised by Gwen and Gilgamesh, but presumed she had a normal childhood. Had she really only been a tool to him all these years? Just a young girl molded into a deadly weapon? "And no one ever considered me in their plans. I was only there to support you. Do you have any idea how agonizing it is keep you alive? I don't think any of you ever had a fucking clue how painful it is to take your pain away. It was killing me and none of you fucking cared. As long as you were alive, all was well. I am replaceable."

She was quick to finish off her glass. "I thought...." Her tight grip of her glass loosened. "I think it was a mistake coming back. I'm sorry." She had began to get up, preparing to leave when Charity's next words caused her to freeze.

"Mother's dead Elli. Angelica killed her. And that's why we are still concerned about her." She said softly, releasing Dianna's hand, and instead hugging her arm tightly as tears welled in her eyes.

Mother's dead.

Dead.

How could this have happened? She had Charity...Gilgamesh...Lidia... How...

"How...?" Eilerias turned to look at her, her voice growing from a whisper to shouting as she began to cry. "She had all the protection in the world and you couldn't save her? She did everything for you. How the fuck could you let her die?" She hadn't meant to put the blame on Charity alone, but there was no one else there to soften the blow.

Dianna shifted uncomfortably as the sisters went on, but she maintained her hostess demeanor all the same. Perhaps she should be grateful that they're ignoring her, just a regular human by comparison, not even associated with any sort of criminal organization to put her on some level with them.

Not for the first, or last time, she felt a little distant from Charity. Their worlds were so different, Charity was practically royalty in the criminal underworld of Alliria, and not only was Dianna no longer a noble as far as her family were concerned, but she was a foreigner so any titles she might have had are meaningless here.

At least it didn't seem like the sisters were about to exchange blows anymore, they seem to have come to terms with one another.
Dianna refilled glasses as needed, and even though Eilerias emptied her own glass quickly, Dianna found herself refilling her own glass quite often, taking the bottle from Charity to remove a potential weapon from her hand.
By the gods she might as well be a priestess without magic compared to these two! The only sexual experience she ever had was with Charity, she wasn't promiscuous and she didn't deal in any of the drugs or services that Charity's family seemed to make a business out of.
Her welcome into the family only barely tolerated as she seemed to upset plans for Charity to take revenge on her mothers killer, her own sister...

Damnit! All she wanted was for Charity to be happy, and when it comes down to it, everyone in this gods damned city made her unhappy! All she could do is love her and help her however she can, and aiding in her psychological recovery was something she could do... Now if all these damned sisters would stop undoing every bit of progress they made!

"How...?" Eilerias turned to look at her, her voice growing from a whisper to shouting as she began to cry. "She had all the protection in the world and you couldn't save her? She did everything for you. How the fuck could you let her die?" She hadn't meant to put the blame on Charity alone, but there was no one else there to soften the blow
Dianna's anger flared before Charity could respond.
She slammed a dagger into the table, making a loud bang to get their attention through their emotional bickering.
She let the hostess facade drop and spoke slowly and evenly to give her words the weight they needed.
"Miss Briarthorne, I will ask you kindly to not raise your voice again under this roof."
She evenly stared down the sister, as any soldier would in the face of a threat, without flinching or looking away.
"As Charity is about to calmly explain, there was nothing she could do for your mother. I'm led to understand that she passed away in Vel Anir, and Charity was here in Alliria at the time."

She jerked the blade out of the wooden table, leaving an inch deep hole in the solid wood plank.
"Furthermore, before you allow Charity to explain herself... You two may be sisters, but I have a claim on Charity now, and if you mistreat her again I will take it as a personal insult. You may be cordial from this point forward, or you may leave."

"And no one ever considered me in their plans. I was only there to support you. Do you have any idea how agonizing it is keep you alive? I don't think any of you ever had a fucking clue how painful it is to take your pain away. It was killing me and none of you fucking cared. As long as you were alive, all was well. I am replaceable."
"Elli... I... No. I had no idea how painful it was for you..." Charity's gaze fell to the table in front of her as Eilerias continued to berate her. "I did care! Or I would've if I knew how much pain it was causing you..."

Once Eilerias had finished, Charity looked back up at her. "For what its worth, I really do appreciate all the support you have given me over the years." she said softly. "I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I was selfish and didn't think about how much trouble I was creating for you."

Hearing Eilerias saying she was replaceable irked Charity. "Don't say that!" she snapped loudly. "You're not replaceable! Your my sister and my best friend and I love you. I don't know what I would do without you in my life!" Charity sighed, releasing her frustration. "Look, Elli... I'm truly sorry for making you feel that way. Please let me make it up to you somehow."

Eilerias stood to leave but Charity taking to Dianna about Gwen seemed to catch her attention. Charity tensed. She hadn't expected to be the one to tell Eilerias ago it Gwen's death, and she wasn't prepared for her sister's outburst.

"How...?" Eilerias turned to look at her, her voice growing from a whisper to shouting as she began to cry. "She had all the protection in the world and you couldn't save her? She did everything for you. How the fuck could you let her die?"
Before Charity could respond, Dianna slammed a dagger down into the table. Charity looked up at her in surprise, she hadn't even seen her draw the dagger. It was very unusual for Dianna to lose her cool and show her temper like that. Eilerias had been "poking the bear" so to speak all evening by tormenting Charity right in front of her. That and maybe the large amount of wine she had consumed over a short period of time had something to do with it.

"Furthermore, before you allow Charity to explain herself... You two may be sisters, but I have a claim on Charity now, and if you mistreat her again I will take it as a personal insult. You may be cordial from this point forward, or you may leave."
Gods... The way Dianna spoke and acted when she was serious, made Charity's heart flutter. She didn't know what it was about it, but she was always happy on the rare occasion she saw it. But there were more pressing matters at hand so she pushed the feeling aside.

Charity gently pulled the wine bottle away from Dianna. "I think you've had enough for tonight, babe." she sat up and kissed Dianna softly. "Why don't you go lay down and rest? You've had a lot to deal with tonight. I promise not to fight with Elli okay? I'll come join you once I'm done." She helped Dianna up before going around the stable to where Eilerias stood.

She put her arms around her weeping sister and just held her for a moment. "Elli... What Dianna said is true." Charity pulled Eilerias closer and held her to her chest. "Mother and Daddy were on a trip visiting Cate in Vel Anir, and I was here in Alliria. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but from what Daddy told me, Angelica was working with somebody pretty powerful. Somebody as powerful as Daddy. I guess they all got into a big fight, and Angelica killed Mother while Daddy was distracted."

"I'm sorry Elli..."
Charity kissed the top of Eilerias' head. She would loosely hold onto the smaller woman, unsure of how she would react to the news.

Last edited:
She slammed a dagger into the table, making a loud bang to get their attention through their emotional bickering.
She let the hostess facade drop and spoke slowly and evenly to give her words the weight they needed.
"Miss Briarthorne, I will ask you kindly to not raise your voice again under this roof."
She evenly stared down the sister, as any soldier would in the face of a threat, without flinching or looking away.
"As Charity is about to calmly explain, there was nothing she could do for your mother. I'm led to understand that she passed away in Vel Anir, and Charity was here in Alliria at the time."

She flinched as the dagger hit the table, her sniffling falling silent as the woman spoke up to her. Miss Briarthorne? She stared, her brow furrowed, as she was instructed what not to do in Charity's home like she lived there. Who was she to say what she could or could not do in a place she considered a home away from home for years? She didn't even know this strange woman.

A claim on Charity? Eilerias was once again confused. What were they? Some old married couple with horrible boundaries?

"I think-" She had began to agree that she would leave when Charity wrapped her arms around her.

She put her arms around her weeping sister and just held her for a moment. "Elli... What Dianna said is true." Charity pulled Eilerias closer and held her to her chest. "Mother and Daddy were on a trip visiting Cate in Vel Anir, and I was here in Alliria. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but from what Daddy told me, Angelica was working with somebody pretty powerful. Somebody as powerful as Daddy. I guess they all got into a big fight, and Angelica killed Mother while Daddy was distracted."

She shook her head, sobbing into Charity's shirt as she told her the details regarding Gwen's death. "No.." She repeated multiple times, the only party of Charity's explanation sticking in her mind was that Gilgamesh Briarthorne was at fault for Gwen's demise. She grabbed onto her shirt tightly, her knuckles turning white, as she cried.

She returned to prove herself to Gilgamesh that she was more than just a healer who had to sit back and watch them work and in the time it took her to do that, he had allowed the woman she needed most to die. It was his fault.

Regardless of what Charity had actually been saying, Eilerias determined it was Gilgamesh who had killed Gwen, and in turn he had killed a part of her.

She fell oddly quiet again before pulling away. She had no concrete plans, but she had to find a way to speak with him. "I have to show him...." She studied Charity's face as she spoke, "I can kill Angelica...Charity I have to prove myself to father. I can't let her get away with taking Gwen away from us. Please, tell me what I can do to get him to realize I am not just a healer. I can help. I won't let her take away any more of you."

"I think you've had enough for tonight, babe." she sat up and kissed Dianna softly. "Why don't you go lay down and rest? You've had a lot to deal with tonight. I promise not to fight with Elli okay? I'll come join you once I'm done." She helped Dianna up before going around the stable to where Eilerias stood.
She sheathed her dagger with a small huff. She made her point and then Charity deescalated the situation by implying she had drank too much. Usually the roles were reversed and Dianna couldn't say it didn't make her a little proud of Charity, but she wanted to make more of an impression on Eilerias that she wasn't a pushover and that she wasn't just another fling of Charity's.

But Charity was right, she had been through a lot today and she REALLY needed to rest.
She chastely returned the kiss.
"Do not be too long, my love."
She allowed Charity to help her up before going over to the bed.
She didn't change out of her uniform because they had a guest and there was nowhere private to do so. She took off her boots, unbraided her long blond hair and laid down on the bed with her back to them.

She didn't want to sleep while that woman was in their in their room, but she trusted Charity, and she couldn't stop herself from passing out quickly.

"I have to show him...." She studied Charity's face as she spoke, "I can kill Angelica...Charity I have to prove myself to father. I can't let her get away with taking Gwen away from us. Please, tell me what I can do to get him to realize I am not just a healer. I can help. I won't let her take away any more of you."
Charity looked down at Eilerias as she spoke. The only other time Charity had seen her sister this earnest about something was when they had first met and she was telling her about her god.

"I get where you're coming from Sis, but are you sure? I know you've grown stronger, but even I struggled against Angelica the last time. Not sure if I could even beat her now..." Despite her misgivings, Charity caved to her sister's pleading.

"Okay Elli... This is a simple job, but it should be enough to get Daddy's attention. One of Angelica's informants is living down by the harbor and Daddy wants him dead. Daddy will be mad that I didn't obey him, but he will be more impressed that you were able to pull it off in my place."

"Go meet Violet outside the Raven Club and she give you the rest of the details. Blonde with a long ponytail, somewhere around my height, shark teeth... Don't worry, she won't bite unless she's hungry!"

Charity led Eilerias to the door to see her out. "Just tell her I sent you. Oh! And sorry about Dianna... She really does mean well, but over the years we've been together we've had a few rough run ins with some of the other sisters, so she can get a tad overprotective. And I'm sorry for attacking you like that.... Got too caught up in my emotions and got carried away."

"Just promise me you'll be careful."
Charity whispered in Eilerias' ear as she hugged her once again. With that she sent Eilerias off.

She breathed a heavy sigh of relief as she glanced around the room. It had been a rough night, and she was definitely ready for some good sleep. And a chance for a quiet, peaceful night with Dianna. Charity had been working so many nights recently she had almost forgotten what it was like.

She went over to the bed and stripped down to her underpants, throwing her clothes on a nearby chair. Charity did her best to crawl into bed without disturbing Dianna, and cuddled up to her. With a gentle kiss on the back of her neck, Charity put an arm over her and was soon fast asleep.

Violet leaned against the outer wall of the Raven's Club gnawing on a large hunk of dried meat, her razor sharp teeth ripping it to shreds. "Damn it! Where is that woman! She was supposed to be here half an hour ago!"

As she stood there a small woman in white robes approached her. "Whaddya want?" she growled.

Last edited:
"I get where you're coming from Sis, but are you sure? I know you've grown stronger, but even I struggled against Angelica the last time. Not sure if I could even beat her now..." Despite her misgivings, Charity caved to her sister's pleading.

She grabbed onto Charity's arms, looking her in the eyes. "I'm absolutely sure." She took a sharp breath. "I want my face to be the last thing she sees before she ceases to exist. I don't care if I die in the process. I can't let you live in fear of the woman who took Gwen from us."

"Okay Elli... This is a simple job, but it should be enough to get Daddy's attention. One of Angelica's informants is living down by the harbor and Daddy wants him dead. Daddy will be mad that I didn't obey him, but he will be more impressed that you were able to pull it off in my place."

"Go meet Violet outside the Raven Club and she give you the rest of the details. Blonde with a long ponytail, somewhere around my height, shark teeth... Don't worry, she won't bite unless she's hungry!"

Eilerias nodded along as she spoke, releasing the grip she had on her.

Simple job. Angelica's informant. Harbor. Shark teeth. Got it...wait...

"Shark teeth?" She tilted her head to the side. "Is Violet a sister of yours?" She paused. "...Ours?"

"Just promise me you'll be careful." Charity whispered in Eilerias' ear as she hugged her once again. With that she sent Eilerias off.

She nodded, returning the hug. "I promise." She whispered back before pulling away and leaving the Brass Bee.

Violet leaned against the outer wall of the Raven's Club gnawing on a large hunk of dried meat, her razor sharp teeth ripping it to shreds. "Damn it! Where is that woman! She was supposed to be here half an hour ago!" As she stood there a small woman in white robes approached her. "Whaddya want?" she growled.

The walk through the bitterly cold night was not something Eilerias had missed during her hiatus. It brought back memories she couldn't get to leave her mind. Memories of her late fiancé's death, the birth of the child she abandoned, and now Gwen's death.

She took her time, wallowing in her own sorrows as she passed up familiar places and people on her way to the Raven Club.

It was hard to miss Violet. There was only one woman who matched the description Charity gave, down to the shark teeth. She approached cautiously, sensing the woman was already in a foul mood before she growled at her. "Violet?" She asked, "Charity sent me to speak to the woman with the...erm...teeth. I'll be completing her job for her."

• Devil
She grabbed onto Charity's arms, looking her in the eyes. "I'm absolutely sure." She took a sharp breath. "I want my face to be the last thing she sees before she ceases to exist. I don't care if I die in the process. I can't let you live in fear of the woman who took Gwen from us."
Charity smiled at her sister's determination. That was just the kind of attitude they needed to make sure Angelica would get what was coming to her. "Okay Elli. I get it. But let me help you when the time comes. I want a piece of Angelica too!"

"Shark teeth?" She tilted her head to the side. "Is Violet a sister of yours?" She paused. "...Ours?"
"Yeah, she is." Charity nodded. "Not a super powerful one like Faust or Cate, but strong enough. She can be a little rough, so please be patient with her."

"Violet?" She asked, "Charity sent me to speak to the woman with the...erm...teeth. I'll be completing her job for her."
Violet glared down at the tiny woman in front of her. "Charity sent ya to complete the job? Lemme guess... She's too busy at home fuckin' what's-her-name to do her own dirty work." Violet tore off a large bite with a sigh and chewed it thoughtfully as she looked Eilerias over. "She's gotta be shitting me!" She let out a long, high pitched laugh. "Charity expects you to do this? No way in hell will ya be able to pull this off!"

"So what are ya anyway? Some kinda fucking nun?" Violet asked, biting off another large mouthful of meat. "Look babycakes. He doesn't need somebody ta pray for him. This is an assassination." While the woman might look harmless, Violet knew better than to question Charity, lest she face her sister's wrath.

"Right! Prove yourself ta me, and I'll tell ya what ya wanna know. Deal?"

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Dianna Calcutte
Violet glared down at the tiny woman in front of her. "Charity sent ya to complete the job? Lemme guess... She too busy at home fuckin' what's-her-name to do her own dirty work." Violet tore off a large bite with a sigh and chewed it thoughtfully as she looked Eilerias over. "She's gotta be shitting me!" She let out a long, high pitched laugh. "Charity expects you to do this? No way in hell will ya be able to pull this off!"

Eilerias shifted uncomfortably as the woman spoke, clearly nervous as she stared at her teeth. She opened her mouth to defend Charity and explain it was her choice to do this, but the woman continued talking. "She doesn't expect me to do this, I offered. And for your information, she was not busy. I was bored and couldn't think of anything more mundane to do upon returning to my home."

"So what are ya anyway? Some kinda fucking nun?" Violet asked, biting off another large mouthful of meat. "Look babycakes. He doesn't need somebody ta pray for him. This is an assassination." While the woman might look harmless, Violet knew better than to question Charity, lest she face her wrath.

She rolled her eyes as Violet continued to speak. "Yes, I'm a nun." She crossed her arms, growing more and more annoyed as the she talked down to her. "As well as Charity's sister. I suppose that also makes me your sister as well... So if you don't mind, I'd like to complete her tasks and be on my way before dawn breaks."

"Right! Prove yourself ta me, and I'll tell ya what ya wanna know. Deal?"

Eilerias smiled sweetly as the woman conceded. "What would you like me to do, then Violet? Since you want to waste my time, I'll let you pick."

"She doesn't expect me to do this, I offered. And for your information, she was not busy. I was bored and couldn't think of anything more mundane to do upon returning to my home."
"What? You offered to do this? Why?" Violet growled, a bit surprised. "Its not gonna be easy ya know." Her eyes widened as Eilerias told her she was bored. "Don't tell me you're some kinda psycho bitch that thinks killing people is fun? Even I don't do that!" When people are looking... Sometimes her taste for human flesh became insatiable.

"Yes, I'm a nun." She crossed her arms, growing more and more annoyed as the she talked down to her. "As well as Charity's sister. I suppose that also makes me your sister as well... So if you don't mind, I'd like to complete her tasks and be on my way before dawn breaks."
"You're Charity's- our sister? Ya don't look like a demon." Violet mused. "Much too... Cute." She licked her lips hungrily with a small spark of lust in her eyes. Eilerias would've made for some excellent after dinner entertainment, but there was no time for that. She was on the job after all. "As much as I don't wanna believe it, I do sense traces of Father's power in ya..."

Eilerias smiled sweetly as the woman conceded. "What would you like me to do, then Violet? Since you want to waste my time, I'll let you pick."
Violet faltered for a moment. She had hoped that her appearance and words would scare the smaller woman off. But Eilerias stood there as determined as ever in spite of it all.

Her stomach growled as she pondered what to do, and an idea struck her. Assassinations required stealth and secretcy so... "Go inside and get me another piece of meat and somethin' ta drink. But don't let anybody see you. Think ya can do it?"

• Devil
Reactions: Eilerias