Private Tales Tales Of Distant Lands

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Willis moaned while Eryn began to kiss him down to his chest. The cool breeze bristled against Willis' skin making him shiver just a bit. While Eryn removed Willis' shirt, he began to undress the redhead locking his lips against hers. Eryn knew how to please a man, it was as she said she slept with many. But was Eryn gentle yet passionate with them the way she was with Willis? It was going to be hard to leave Eryn which was strange for him. He would always leave the women he slept with and would be no big deal Eryn on the other hand.....

Willis stripped Eryn of most of her dress and moaned when she began to lick him. "That hit the spot," he smiled. "Let's sit against this tree and rest for a bit."

• Yay
Reactions: Eryn Pere
She sighed into his skin as his hands opened her blouse and pulled up her skirt. She laid against him. The sun was shining on them, and his suggestion to just rest sounded so good. She laid against him, her chest against his bare skin and her head resting on his shoulder.

She never got to have peaceful little moments like this, just tangled up with a man and just resting against a tree. Not doing anything but enjoying the moment. He was unique, and she wanted to keep him.

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis heard the birds singing while he held the naked Eryn against his bare chest. The day was still young so the fish can wait. All Willis wanted to do was to snuggle against this wonderful woman. Willis began to repeatedly kiss Eryn on her forehead. They didn’t fuck yet but these quiet moments were just as satisfying as sex.

“Hey Eryn,” Willis whispered. “Have you ever had anyone close to you?”

• Yay
Again she wished he hadn't brought it up... Someone close to her?
Her voice was a whisper against his neck, "Yes... Or at least... I thought we were close..." She reached down to the ground beside them and began twisting some pieces of grass in her fingers.

She didn't want to bring up the whole leaving thing again... She didn't want to appear clingy or desperate... But she was both.

It was like the gods kept sending her gifts and then taking them away from her, so now whenever she is given a man she thinks could be the one, she wants to cling to him and not let him go, terrified that she'll be alone again.

• Yay
Once again Willis asked a question that made Eyrn feel uncomfortable. Beginning to stroke her hair Willis kissed Eryn on the forehead. “It’s okay,” he whispered. “You don’t have to elaborate if you don’t want to. I had that same feeling you had as well.”

Willis could guess what had happened between Eryn and the man she loved. A lot of the long term relationships he had ended badly because of him. It was like he wasn’t meant to be with a single woman for the rest of his life.

• Yay
After he kissed her She smiled and shook her head, "It's alright... It happens so often I don't know what it's like to be truly... Close... to someone."
She looked up into his eyes. She hated being like this. Using her tragic love life to guilt this man... She couldn't expect it of him, it wasn't fair to. He was an adventurer destined for great things, saving the world... And she was destined to warm the bed of every traveler or hero that came through Little Portshaw.

She reached up and kissed his lips, her bare chest brushing against his. She slid over so she was straddling his lap.

• Yay
Willis held Eryn close to his arms so she can snuggle close to him. "I understand," he said. "You don't want to be too close to someone that they may leave." the question of taking Eyrn with him once again entered Willis' mind. She did not want to endure heartache again that much was clear. Why not take Eryn with him? Willis will do everything he can to protect her and she can start the fire, cook and clean while Willis can hunt monsters or take mercenary jobs. They can be a team.

"Eryn," Willis said kissing her on the forehead. "I want you to come with me on the road."

• Yay
There it was, that question again. Stay or go? Go with him and never be left alone again? Or stay and watch another lover leave her in the dust? For her the answer should have been simple. Go with him!
But she couldn't explain away this feeling inside of her that she simply couldn't just leave this village behind, she didn't even know WHY she felt this way. She owed the village nothing. Her parents were drunks who didn't care for her and were buried with ale in their bellies. Her boss was a kind man but he always wanted her to do something better than waitressing and offering favors to men. She didn't owe her customers anything either.

Was it this? Just the fact that this breeze, this tree, this view, this smell, this village was her home? Some home it was, she didn't hold a special place in it. She was the whore that put Little Portshaw on the map. Hardly a claim to fame.
Then why was she having so much trouble deciding?

She realized something then, in that moment snuggled in Willis's arms with her blouse open and her breasts against his chest, That she wanted a finality... She didn't want to remove the problem of her loneliness entirely by cheating and just leaving when he did... She wanted him to come back... She actually wanted to make him swear he would return, let him leave for a time, and true to his word return to her.

Then... Maybe then she could bring herself to leave Little Portshaw behind and finally pursue a new life, a good life.
She put her hands on each side of his face and put her forehead against his, eye to eye with him.
"If you come back... If you swear to me you will come back... And if you keep your word and come back to me... Then I swear that when you return I will leave with you."

• Yay
Willis locked eyes with Eryn the moment she placed her forehead against hers. Willis could smell Eyrn's loving breath although her words were that of concern and determination. Eryn did want to leave and she wanted Willis to promise to come back. "It won't be if," Willis smiled kissing Eryn on her lips. "It'll be "when" If I get a big offer from a mercenary company or slaying a monster I'll come back for you and we will leave Little Portshaw immediately."

Willis snuggled closer to Eryn smiling when he rubbed his nose against hers. "In the meantime," he said. "I think I'm going to stay in this village a little while longer. There's not much work for me so I might as well spend my time with the pretty woman here." Normally Willis would've left by now but he liked Little Portshaw and he liked Eryn. She was kind, curious and would hate the fact that if Willis left that she will be alone.

The young man smiled at Eryn he was a vagabond but perhaps Willis could settle down in one place only for a bit.

• Yay