Private Tales Tales Of Distant Lands

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Willis smiled. "Thanks," he said. "Maybe I am a hero but you should tell that to the employers who always shortchange me."

Willis never thought of himself as a hero, he was just a guy doing his job and getting by. Being a hero is tough, save that for the stories. Still, Eryn's words did make him feel better, Willis felt Eryn's foot touch his calf and smirked a bit. However, Eryn looked a little loopy possibly from the Ale. Willis had a tolerance for alcohol, being able to chug 9-10 drinks before becoming drunk. Eryn though seemed to barely tolerate one glass.

"Well," Willis said. "Let's start about you and your interest in this town. What do you think of it?"

• Yay
Reactions: Eryn Pere
She shrugged, "Little Portshaw is my home. It's not much. We don't have a lot of wealth... But it's where I grew up. I love the boats and I love the sea."

She played with her hair a little, combing her fingers through it absently when she thought of the sea in her tipsy state.
"I love my work... I love this tavern... I love the people who come in... I love the stories." She looked at him. "Sometimes it's lonely... When winter comes travelers don't come this far unless they are here when the snows first hit..."

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis leaned a little a closer to Eryn listening to her thoughts on Little Portshaw. She seems to be fond of the small village though the young man did detect a hint of sadness in her voice. "You don't have many friends?" Willis asked taking a sip of Ale. "I mean when you're busy having fun working and keeping yourself busy you tend to forget others."

Perhaps this was the reason why Willis' previous relationships with women that he truly loved didn't work. Willis was focused on himself, did everything for himself and him alone. Willis' selfishness drove away from the women he cared about and while he did vow to become a better person, it didn't happen he was a pirate and a mercenary at heart. Coin was what drove him.

"But it does sound that you are sad," he said. "Why is that?"

She shook her head, "No... no friends. Sometimes I fuck the regulars when they have coin... We're friendly, but we're not friends. I'm just a whore to them."

She grabbed her mug and took another gulp without thinking, "I guess I'm sad... Because everyone who comes here... Stays at the Inn... They always leave and they don't come back."

She had met lots of people. Guys she liked and men she wanted to be with... And she thought they wanted it too... But inevitably once they left it was the last she ever saw of them.

• Yay
Willis nodded "I see," he said. Willis stared at the waitress and sighed, he loved to travel and see new things. He would sleep with tavern waitresses and make friends with shady people but he always went on his own path assuming that the people he met would not think of him.

"I mean people often want to forge their own path," he said taking a sip of ale. "They sometimes don't realize that they're hurting others by traversing on dangerous roads." Willis then reached out and touched Eyrn's wrist. "I think that's enough," he smiled. "I noticed that you're becoming a little tipsy there. I've known people with a low tolerance for alcohol start fights after one sip."

Willis leaned back. "I mean I remember some guy carving another man's face with an Ax after he correctly answered his name."

• Yay
She chuckled. Her face was definitely flushed and her mind was already in a bit of a fog.
"Damn... The boss must have brewed a potent keg of ale this time... Normally I can take more than a few gulps..."
She pushed the mug aside and leaned against the table rubbing her eyes.

She turned her head and looked him in the eyes, "Hey... Do you wanna check out the rooms? I know I'm drunk but we could go ahead and get ya moved in if you have any luggage?"

• Yay
Willis smirked a bit and examined his cup of ale. It wasn’t strong at all, it was decent but Willis clearly tasted better Ale. The food on the other hand was delicious. “He better watch it,” he chuckled. “Otherwise this tavern will become a war zone tonight.”

Eyrn mentioned that she has available rooms that he can move in. Willis shrugged in response, he didn’t have any luggage other than his little black bag. Still the prospect of sleeping on a soft bed was very appealing to the young. “Sure!” He said. “Lead the way Eyrn.”

• Yay
She beamed and led him upstairs. She went ahead and brought him to the first room and opened the door.
It was a spacious room that had a window which sported a brilliant view of the sea. A large bed with a feather mattress was against one wall with some light furnishings filling the rest of the room, including a desk, a dresser, a closet, and a wash table. The room itself was simple enough. Wood walls and floors with a fireplace in the corner, the floor had a thick rug and drapes hung drawn from the large window.

She opened the closet and retrieved fresh sheets, blankets, and pillows. She worked very well considering how drunk she was and managed to make and arrange the bed with little trouble. After she was done she stood up.
"Well, What do you think?"

• Yay
Willis walked around the room feeling the mahogany wood drawer and looked through the window. The sea sparkled against the sun. Pelicans flew over the vast ocean nabbing Flying Fish in its gullet, a huge smile formed on his face the room was perfect. "This looks beautiful!" Willis said to the waitress. "It's absolutely breathtaking."

Indeed the room was great for the simple fact that there was a sea view. Willis remembered as a child looking through his window after his mother beat him up and dreamt of sailing away to lands afar. "You really know what I like Eryn," he smirked. "You sure you aren't psychic?"

• Yay
She shrugged, "Naw… Just drunk."
She walked up beside him and looked out at the sea as well. A plainly wistful and dreaming expression on her face, her expressions mostly uninhibited because of the ale. She opened the window and leaned on the sill, breathing in the fresh sea breeze.

She fiddled with a lock of her hair, twisting it around her finger while she stared out at the blue scenery. The village like a dirty smudge on the green coast.
She turned around and leaned back on the edge with her elbows on the windowsill, looking at him.
"So... How's our Little Portshaw treating you so far?"

• Yay
Willis held Eryn's hand and smiled, they were rough and coarse. "Looks like you had too much to drink," Willis smirked squeezing her hand. Letting go, Willis continued to gaze at the sea It was vast full of infinite possibilities. Sometimes Willis just wanted to take a boat and just sail towards the horizon. He always wanted to see what lay beyond there, a new world perhaps? Who knew?

"Our Little Portshaw?" He smirked staring at Eryn. "It's good, but it's even better with you around Eryn. I had great food, great drink and met a good person what else can I ask for?"

• Yay
She smiled and bit her lip, "Well... I can think of one or two things you could ask for..."
She kept hold of his hand and gently pulled herself closer with it. She then took his hand and rested it on her hip.
"Trust me... I may not be psychic. But I think I still know what you like..."

She leaned in close and stood up on her tippy toes and hooked her arms around his neck to get him in kissing distance.

• Yay
Willis felt Eryn wrap her arms around him and leaned closed to the waitress. Her breath stank of Ale a pleasing aroma to Willis, the Tavern was always a place where he could relax, drink, gamble and to sleep with a pretty waitress. However Eryn though was more than a pretty face but rather a woman who wanted to explore the world like Willis did as a child. Willis locked lips against Eyrn's feeling her touch, her breath. For a moment Willis lost himself in the waitress as he kissed her deeply slowly removing her dress and leading her onto the bed.

"You really know how to make a man feel," Willis said taking off his red vest and shirt revealing his scarred up but burly body. "Don't forget that you can control your destiny."

• Yay
Eryn closed her eyes as she kissed Willis. Even though she was tipsy she knew what she was doing, and his lips felt and tasted amazing, his breath against her skin was like heaven.
She didn't know if he would come back once he left... But she knew she would take advantage of every moment he was here to brighten up this little town.
For now he was a man with needs, and she was a woman with needs. And that was all that mattered.

He stripped her and brought her to the soft feather bed. He removed his shirt and she was in awe of his body, so scarred yet strong. The muscles of a warrior. The kind of man she liked. With a giggle she pulled him down on top of her...

When she awoke it was later in the day. Hours had passed of sheer bliss and she could feel herself aglow and feeling much more sober. She didn't know if Willis fell asleep or not but he lay close to her, spooning her with an arm over her. She didn't want to get out of bed but she knew that the workers would be returning any minute. She gently and slowly extracted herself from his side and began collecting and putting on her clothes.

• Yay
Having a woman warm you after a long travel was always great. For the first time in what felt like years, Willis had a wonderful sleep. He was encased in the warm feather bed his naked body clinging on to Eryn hugging her like a father would with his child.

Willis fluttered his eyes open and saw the sun getting ready to set. They were doing it for a while did they? Willis slowly got up with a yawn and placed his elbows on the bed staring at Eyrn slipping into her dress. “What’s wrong?” He smiled. “Don’t tell me you’re all out of energy. I got enough to keep you satisfied for hours.”

• Yay
She smiled and right then and there wanted to drop her clothes and hop right back in bed with him. But already she could hear the tromping of boots coming up the road to the inn.
She adjusted her clothes and walked over to him, planting one more kiss on his lips.
"Tempting, love. But I got to get to work. Maybe you can show me later tonight?"

She stood up before she could get carried away again and walked to the door one hip at a time. He was truly amazing. She had been with soldiers before which is how she knew that soldiers were her favorite. But now if she had to compare, he was her favorite out of all of them and she didn't want to think about him leaving in a few days.

She went downstairs and greeted the fishermen as they came in from work.

• Yay
Willis smirked at Eryns tone. That woman was all business now that the fishermen were coming in. The young man got up from the bed and slipped on his attire. She was really good in bed clearly she had experience also Eryn loved listening to his stories. Perhaps he could stay here for a little while longer.

Willis got up and wrapped his arms around Eyrns waist. “Don’t go too long,” he murmured kissing her cheek. “I’m looking forward to our next foray.”

• Yay
She smiled back at him as he came up behind her and kissed her, "Don't worry, Willis. I'll be back as soon as I can. Feel free to come down when you're hungry. I'll have dinner ready."

She reluctantly escaped from his grasp and began serving the workers. She laughed with them and chatted about their day, talking about work and the weather and such. She brought drinks and rekindled the fire in the oven to begin preparations for dinner. Of course fish was the most common meat in the village, so the dinner expectedly had a base of a fried fish meat patty, garnished with boiled corn and Greens fried with fish oil. And everything was drizzled with the grease from the pan.

Most of the men ate and then went home. Some lingered and talked amongst themselves while drinking ale or playing a game with dice made from whale bone.

Since most of the conversation was over Eryn set herself to cleaning the bar, wiping down the tables, cleaning the mugs and washing the dishes. But all through the evening she didn't lose her afterglow and she couldn't keep the mercenary adventurer out of her mind. The way he made love to her, so strong and intense yet gentle and stimulating. She wasn't a nymphomaniac, but she couldn't wait to get in his bed again.

• Yay
Willis sat on the bed and opened his little black bag taking a look at the weapons he had left. There were three throwing daggers, a flashbang, and a health potion. Willis frowned a bit and bit his lip, the road after Little Portshaw was rumored to have a Leshen prowling about. He's going to need some firepower and also be on the lookout for a potential contract regarding the creature.

Willis continued to stare at the sea for the last couple of hours taking note of the ships passing by. Wondering what Eryn was up to, the young man got up and headed downstairs, It should be closing time and he was eager to talk to Eryn again. Willis arrived only to see Eyrn wiping down the bar table and smiled. "Hey there beautiful," Willis said sitting on the chair. "Let's get some food going."

• Yay
When he came downstairs the guests had left.
She smiled as he came downstairs, "Hey Willis!"
As he sat down she leaned over the bar and kissed him, "Mmmm… I saved you a plate. I stored it in the oven so it should still be warm."

She skipped into the kitchen and retrieved two plates from the cooling oven. The food was indeed still warm and she brought it out and served it to him with a mug of ale.
She set down her plate as well and began eating dinner with him. Leaning on the bar without a chair, which also gave a generous view down her blouse again. While she ate she looked him in the eyes with a dreamy... almost sultry look.

• Yay
Willis smiled and kissed Eyrn back “I missed you,” he joked sitting down on the table. “And I’ve been smelling the food from up top for hours. It was making me hungry.”

Eryn came back with a plate of fresh fish, boiled corn and greens along with a mug of Ale. Willis eagerly grabbed the fork and knife that was laying on the table and ate with gusto. “You have a real talent for cooking,” he said between bites.

Willis smiled when Eryn began to lean in front of him showing off the more womanly parts of her blouse smiling seductively. “My my,” Willis said taking a sip of ale. “I really like this angle from you. I just love that dress of yours.”

• Yay
She leaned forward a little further.
"You like what you see?"

She took a bite of fish, plucking it off the fork with her teeth. She was really into him and she didn't care how shamelessly she let him know it.
"You know... It's hard to work when a girl knows a man like Willis Reede is waiting for her in his room." She made a mock pouty face. "totally" looking like the victim of some inconvenience. But she broke it with another smile as she looked back at his eyes again.

• Yay
Willis could see Eyrns but popping up just a bit so he can see it. He could also see her full cleavage. The red-head definitely knew how to make full use of her womanly figure. “Like it?” Willis said leaning closer to Eryn. “I love it.”

Willis really enjoyed the playful, flirty banter that Eryn was employing. Of all of the tavern waitresses he slept with, Eryn was the boldest of them all and he loved it. “Well I’m here right now.” He said. “And I’m yours so what do you want Eryn Pere?”

• Yay
She licked her lips suggestively before finishing her meal and standing up. She goes to the front door and proceeds to lock it before returning to the bar and taking a seat on his lap.
"If you want we can go back to your room... Or you could have me right here."

She reached back and took hold of his arms, putting them around her and resting them on her waist.
"The night is still fresh, and you have me for its entirety. You hold the reins."

• Yay
Willis chuckled and quickly finished his meal while Eryn locked the door. Before he could move, the waitress sat on Willis' lap. The mercenary smiled picking her up into a bridal carry and spun her around. "Let's get back to our room," Willis said carrying Eryn upstairs and kicked open the door.

As soon as they were in the room, Willis placed Eryn down and began undoing her dress. "You are so beautiful," he said breathlessly taking off his shirt yet again.

• Yay