A roleplay open for anyone to join
"Perfect, thank you Syr Osuin. We shall go and let her know.. keep an eye on Paffa, yes?" Asked Galvanhad with a grin.

“I'll keep him from too much trouble.” Osuin replied with a smirk of his own. The young squire could be a handful at times, but Osuin had patience and a determination to guide even the most troublesome squires. Paffa had good intentions, but good judgment and proper discipline hadn't instilled in him just yet. Soon enough he head the gnome singing a tune, and it sounded like it was at one of those carriages.

Figuring it was an opportune moment to see how he'd been doing, Osuin wandered over to the source of his voice, but he couldn't spot him. Koro checked beneath the carriage, finding Paffa there with a remark.

"Oh! Singing and working. Not uhh.. not bad." Koro spoke. Other squires were singing too. It was one of Lysanthir's songs. Osuin knew the words to it, but hadn't an idea what the meant. It was a pleasant tune to sing though, even if he couldn't fully understand it.

"Second wave! For the Vale!" Meepo announced, with his standard fare of excessive energy. "Get the underside for Syr Osuin!" He added next, and Osuin gathered his washcloth and bucket before heading of to begin the newly assigned work. Syr Gi was already there, busily washing the underside once Osuin had arrived. Tossing a splash of water against the side of the new carriage, Osuin began to dutifully scrub away the dirt and grime from its panelling.

Brie seemed enthralled by Lady Victoria, though from what he could discern the latter was using no such vampiric charms against the human. Perhaps humans that live amongst them are easily drawn by other vampires? A most curious thought.

Regardless, he wouldn't leave her side, so at her invitation his head bowed. "Consider me honored for the invite Lady Brie." He would sit across from the pair, removing his gauntlets and setting them on the table beside him.

Grew up on the Cortosi Coast and now I'm living in the heart of the coldest mountains in all the land.

So she perhaps lived in the Spine. Good, they could at least respond to an increase in violence with her husband. He would become a silent observer as the women spoke, unless addressed.

Brie | Victoria O'Connor

"Do you travel this way often?"

”Quite often. So many of my affairs require a personal touch, I’m afraid.”

Her talk of the sea, the salted air, Victoria knew these things well. Her home was, after all, perched upon the rocky coastline. Though she suspected the winds that encircled Greyrock were much cooler than those of the Cortosi Coast, and the waters darker.

”They must be quite a catch if you have traded sunlight for snowfall. Are they a mountain native? I have found them to be particularly entrancing.” Her dead heart gave a lonely, solitary beat as she thought of her Fallon. She would be back with her soon, she assured herself.

Brie was wise enough not to ask about the woman's affairs. For one, it would be impolite. Secondly, it was perhaps not the best to ask a question she wasn't prepared for hearing an answer to. Victoria O'Connor was clearly a vampire. Just like her husband.

"He's lived there for quite some time. Kieran Harrovian, have you ever heard of him?" She frowned for a moment, wondering if it wasn't wise to say his name. It's not like all vampires got along. Or even knew of each other.

Somewhere, Brother Ashton had compiled a list of Vampires and their haunts within the Spine. Galvanhad would have to make a mental note of all the names, see if they bore records on Lady Victoria or even this.. Kieran.

He did note Brie's express navigation about not diving deeper. It was always dangerous to do so with the Vampires. Most bore ill intent, and happily, this Victoria, did not seem to fit the mold. It was a small blessing.

Something he couldn't get off of his mind, was how Brie found herself in the Spine, far away from the Cortosi Coast. A troubling thought that didn't go beyond his outward smile and the clasping of his hands.

Screenshot_20220428-091320_Photos.jpgOne of the squires would approach, a tray of drinks in hand, armed only with a warm smile. "Here you all are." She would say. "Some Webster wine, some of Gorms mead."

"Thank you, Anitra." Galvanhad would say softly, so as to not interrupt the conversation the ladies were having.

She beamed at his praise before turning to leave.

Victoria O'Connor | Brie