Staff Staff Changes

Raigryn Vayd

Staff
Character Biography
Link
We've got a couple of changes to the staff team to announce.

First of all I'd like to welcome Caliane Ruinë to the staff team. Most of you will have already seen the coloured name on discord I'm sure. She's been massively active on the site since she joined. Give her a warm welcome please! I'm sure her enthusiasm and event running experience will make her a great addition the team.

Scarlet has stepped down from staff. She's been a valuable member of the community and has been hugely influential in many of the most positive changes made to Chronicles. You have her to thank for seriously streamlining the wiki guides and making character creation as easy as it is today. I'll miss her input a great deal.

I definitely can say that I appreciate Scarlet's work on the site as a staff member. She was one of the first people to join the staff team that I did not know from a prior community. Her insight from that angle has helped shape the site to be more welcoming to new members. As Raigryn said, that has helped make our guides be much clearer today than they initially were.