Open Chronicles Saddest Little Baby in the Room

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Sivan

Dead Men’s Therapist
Character Biography
Link
Usually shopping would cheer Casimir right up, even window shopping usually made him go straight to his happy place. This time however was much different. Cas couldn’t shake the hollow feeling in his stomach as he glumly walked down one of the busiest streets in the main city of the Autumn Court, Laigin. To be fair to the timid cwn annwn, unrequited love seemed to be his forte when it came to the fae.

It all started with Estelle, the prettiest cwn annwn pup Casimir had ever seen. At one year he was utterly heartbroken when she left the sept because she was all white with the brightest blue eyes and gifted to some wealthy and powerful fae. After Estelle there had been Lars, a huge cwn annwn who’s pelt had reminded Cas of the most terrifying cow, he was big and burly and constantly stole Cas’ food from him as they grew up. Then it turned out Cas sucked in being terrifying and was permanently on puppy-sitting duty and he never got to see Lars ever again. Cas sighed. For all he knew, Estelle and Lars could be dead. So could Fiore, Conjetta, Robin, Sisu, and the other forty that Cas could easily name off.

And now it was Samara. To be fair, this was the longest time that Cas had a crush on someone, so it was only logical that he would witness her flirting with others. Yet, he couldn’t help but sulk at the thought that she had never ever flirted with him. Not even once! Why? Because he was shorter than her? Because he stuttered all the time? Because he was weaker than her? Because he was afraid of everything and Samara was brave and strong and tough? Cas stopped, looking at his sullen expression in a shop window. Would he be loveless forever? He had the strange feeling that despite it being mid-afternoon, he wished it could be night so he could howl at the moon about how he was in the deepest, darkest pits of despair. He turned his gaze downward, taking a step forward and—

O-oh, s-sorry.” Cas squeaked, jumping back as he had just walked straight into someone. Great, now he was in the deepest, darkest pit of despair and probably had just upset someone. What a useless cwn annwn he was.

[thought i should mention… not a romance plot, just something to make my character miserable ehehehe]

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Nycto
The red headed fae was skipping down the street. No clue where he was at. Some city full of browns and yellows and reds. Made him think of Fall.... They needed to redecorate. It was Winter after all! Mum always told him to respect the seasons and not piss them off. Well whoever lived in this city was sure to piss off the Lords and Ladys of the seasons by not even having the right colors for the current time of year. Be like him not wearing feathers when the Boobops came to inspect the tree for pests.

And really, who liked the Fall? Was that time of year when everything was dying and all the fun things from the Spring and Summer were going away. At least during Winter you could sleep and stay inside as long as you wanted without Mum throwing a fit and accusing you of trying to dig another dungeon in the roots when they still had a perfectly good one already.

Mum just didn't get it. He wanted his own dungeon to invite guests over in for parties. Her's was all damp and sad and bloody. She really needed to stop butchering meat in there while she had guests over.... Now that he thought about it, when did her guests ever leave?

So he was skipping down the street when he suddenly was so rudely bumped by a living marshmallow. How dare he! Didn't he look where he went? Wilton should give him a piece of his mind!

Ignoring the apology, Wilton spoke. "How dare you! Don't you look where you go? Not even an apology!"

The fae huffed. "Clearly you don't know who I am being so rude like this. I am the Prince of the Willow Court! Apologize or I shall have to take this matter all the way to the Queen!"

Mum did say she wanted a new guest for her dungeon party. Maybe he should just take this new friend home with him.

No! He couldn't do that. He already gave him the chance to apologize. A Prince should never go back on their word. Plus he was kind of adorable looking. Like a puppy.... He didn't like puppies. Puppies weren't cute. Why would he think someone who reminds him of puppies is cute?

Wilton just stood there with his hands on his hips and tilting his head back to literally look down his nose at Casimir Bielke.

Despite the puppy comparison, this guy was kind of cute though.... No homo.... Or yes homo? Whichever meant he didn't need to commit and make this stranger his boyfriend just his friend friend.

• Nervous
Reactions: Sivan
Cas shirked back, quick to cower especially since the extreme height difference between the two of them, with the loud male before him nearly being a whole foot taller than him. He shivered as he went on, opening his mouth to apologize once again before closing it as the duanann said something about being a prince? Of willow court? Cas wrinkled his nose, finally looking up at the duanann and trying to figure out if it were some sort of joke.

Did everyone think that they could just find a plot of land and call it a court because they were duanann and technically the strongest of the fae? First the vitae court and now willow court? Personally, cas did like the sound of willow court more, but he had never even heard of it. And it already had a queen? Cas frowned, mulling this information over and unsure of really who this fae was.

I-I’m s-sorry.” Cas said again, doing his best to raise his voice because perhaps the fae hadn’t heard him the first time. However, there was a shrillness in his tone that made cas wince. He then paused, thinking if perhaps he should take the prince comment seriously. Fae couldn’t lie, and as fae, Cas knew this. And even if he was usually stuck in Autumn Court, he always paid attention to what was going on in this court and the others. Without much hesitation as self-preservation was always at the forefront of Cas’ mind, he dipped his head respectfully towards Wilton.

I’m s-sorry f-for being r-rude… P-prince of t-the… W-willow C-court?” Cas stuttered, his head still bowed a few seconds longer before being raised up again. “U-uhm, w-well e-enjoy your st-stay in Aut-autumn court.” He said quickly enough, his hands shaking as he fumbled with them awkwardly as he side stepped out of Wilton’s way.

Wilton Frae

The little puppy was shivering. Perhaps it was cold? Was Winter so made sense. Wilton remembered all the times he shivered from the cold! Happened to fast that it was like he never had once in his life. Strange or was it just proof of how smart he was? Mum always did say he was very special in the head. Clearly she was referring to his intellect. How he loved his kind, compassionate pixie mom!

What was going on again? Oh right! The puppy was talking about something and even looked up at him with sad, adorable eyes.

Wilton's distraction and then refocusing would have been rather obvious on his face and general body language. It would have been possible to miss with eyes cast down however.

The puppy moved off to the side to make room for Wilton to pass. Such politeness from the rude dog! He could get use to this! Dogs were never this nice to him! Maybe that meant this one wasn't a dog but a fox? A fox made sense. They always liked to play games with him and never did bark at him. They only stared at him with that same kind of bewildered look in their eyes.

Yes, this woman was definitely a fox not a dog. It all made perfect sense! No wonder he even thought she was adorable. Foxes were always adorable!

So the fae grabbed both of Cas' shoudlers and looked down at into her eyes. A serious frown was on his face. After a moment he said, "I have decided. You are going home with me.... Or at least into that dark alley over there."

And with that Wilton began to start heading towards the dark alley with a grip on Cas' shoulders.

Casimir Bielke

• Scared
Cas should’ve moved faster. No, he should have ran away as far as could. That was what he had always done before, run then hide, run then hide. He squealed the moment Wilton’s hands were on him, and despite everything in his mind telling Cas to run, he was unable to move. Anything bigger than him usually did that, similar to how he could never run away from Jago. Even now, he was being cwn-napped (an occurrence that actually never really happened) and was too frightened to do anything about it.

N-N-N” Cas stuttered out, digging his heels into the ground, his arms flailing as he looked around. Fae looked at them and then looked around, one gnome even gave him a disgruntled look before continuing on his way. “N-no p-please d-don’t k-k—“ Cas took a shuddering breath, his heart feeling like it was about to burst. Is this what having an aneurism felt like? Was he having a heart attack? He suddenly felt the need to pee. Maybe his eyes were flashing before his eyes? Was there life after death? Was Cas a good cwn annwn or a bad cwn annwn?

Puh-puh…” he stuttered out meekly, forced into the alley. Why did it have to be dark? Why did they even have alleys? That’s how crime was allowed to happen! “P-please d-don’t k-kill meeeeee…” he whimpered, closing his eyes as he felt the first globs of tears to stream down his cheeks. “I-i n-never even g-got to-to tell Sam-maraaa th-that I lo-looooove her-her-heeeer.”

Wilton Frae

• Sip
Reactions: Wilton Frae
The fox was having a harder time following along than Wilton thought. It was almost as if their heels were being dug into the ground. Good thing he knew that wasn't the case! No way the poor vixen wouldn't be fine coming along with him. Foxes liked him after all and this one had been so nice. She was a lovely girl too. Unlike dogs. He really hated dogs. Always barking and being mean and snarling and biting and being on fire!

Soon enough though the fae had himself and his new companion deep into the dark alley. There was even a little out of the way spot. Lucky him! So he tossed his fox friend into it in front of him. But it wasn't very safe so he made sure to stand in the only way into it to guard her from any potential criminals and ruffians!

Oh! He could block it off! Then it would be like a temporary dungeon for just the two of them!

The fae pulled a bit of glitterdust out of somewhere (anywhere really) and sprinkled it on the ground. He whispered a little sing song about a tiny mountain to protect the trees from the wind as he did. Up shot a thick tower of earth to seal him and his new companion into their dark, private room.

Wilton spun around on his heels to face Cas with a big smile on his face.

"And now we are alone! What to do with you? What to do with an adorable vixen in a dark place?"

What was he to do now? He hadn't thought about any of this other than getting his new friend home or into this dark alley with him for some alone time. The city was so full of strangers. No privacy at all. Everyone back home knew how valuable privacy was. He didn't bother the Thumpertons after all even though they made a lot of noise when they were making more heirs.

Oh! Maybe he should make an heir! Mum always was asking him when he was going to get out and find himself a girl to make her some grandbabies after all. And look, he found a girl. All he had to do now was the baby making part. Perfect! It was all simply perfect!

So Wilton grinned like a madman as he began to swagger on over to Cas. Perhaps a bit of his intentions in his eyes or on his face or just signs of how perfect a plan this was all turning out to be for him.

Casimir Bielke

• Scared
What. The. Hell. Was. Going. On? Cas yelped when a giant wall of solid earth blocked his entrance. His soft pastel purple gaze looked up, wondering if he could maybe somehow climb over it? Maybe he should shift? Would that be a good idea? Casimir wasn’t so sure anymore, glancing over at Wilton and soon cowering with his back against the wall. Oh dear, so not a good position to be.

“I’m no-not a vix-vixen!” Cas shouted, rather frantically. He needed to calm down. If he could just calm down then he could figure out what to do, what options he had. But he had done of that right now. The only thing he could think of was the way this strange duanann looked at him, the way he seemed so intent on doing something so horrible that Cas couldn’t think of it any further or else he would really pee himself. He didn’t want to do something like that, that would ruin one of his favorite pairs of pants.

“Please…” cas whined, rather desperate, “please, d-don’t k-kill me o-or… or k-king Mid-dir will b-be vvverrryy angry may-maybe?” The maybe at the end was the only reason why Cas was allowed to say that sentence, because in all honesty, a cwn annwn death meant nothing to King Midir unless it was someone of importance, like Delun. However, for a cwn annwn, like Casimir? King Midir might not even blink twice or care. Unfortunately, at this stage in his life, Casimir was completely replaceable.

“Also…” cas whispered, still trembling with his back right against the wall and turning his head so he couldn’t look Wilton right in the eyes, “y-you r-realize th-that I-I-I am n-no-not a uh… uhm… a g-good th-thing to k-kill. I apologized did-didn’t I?”

Wilton Frae

The poor girl was scared. But of what? Wilton didn't know. All he could think of was maybe she was scared of commitment and intimacy. Mum did tell him how most girls would just want him for his body and seeds. Once they had them they would run off abandoning him just like his birth parents had. But would she really be scared of that?

The answer was a yes! She even said she wasn't a vixen and something about not killing her. Kill her? Oh! Oooooooh! He got it now! She thought he was calling her a temptress whore and the kill part was because he had heard some really odd mortals refer to making an heir as the little death.

Wilton came up to Cas and got down on his knees so he was level with the cowering pup. He leaned in close and a hand on each of Cas' cheeks. Then he made it so they were looking at each other. A soft, compassionate smile was on Wilton's.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to do that. I'm here to make you and your body mine. I'd never kill you!"

Heir making was a passionate affair after all! He would never dream of it being that disconnected basic needs sating moment that was the little death. They were going to be together forever after all from now on. That was what people who became heir makers together did right? How it worked with most of the birds. Even when they cheated they still stayed together. Oh how he looked forward to their time together!

Casimir Bielke

• Stressed
Cas wasn’t sure what was worse: to be killed or to be violated. More importantly, there was also the assumption that perhaps the strange fae was even suggesting of merging their bodies together, maybe he liked Cas’ flawless skin so much and wanted to wear his face? Now that would be worse than being killed or violated for Cas would forever be ugly. He shivered at the idea, already knowing that if anyone were going to try and peel his skin off that the entire thing would be the most painful experience yet.

Looking into Wilton’s eyes, Cas knew that currently, his life—as well as his face— was in Wilton’s hands. Hands he couldn’t trust. Hands covered in glitter. His nose itched and Cas was tempted to scratch it. But he was still too scared to move, not with Wilton being so close. Not having many options, Cas hoped he had the right idea when he figured his best bet of survival would be to distract Wilton and hopefully get more time to think of a way to escape.

I-I can’t-be yours,” he whispered, keeping himself from sneezing still. “I… I… need to kno-ow y-your n-name, f-fir-first… r-right? A-and you d-don’t know m-my name eith… either.” Perhaps not the best plan. Distracting a crazed fae with questions might not have been the best idea in general, Cas could already so many different possibilities how it could go wrong. But perhaps Wilton was just dumb enough to fall for such a simple trick as this.

Wilton Frae

• Cthuulove
The fox spoke to Wilton! Sure her words were kind of nonsense, but she spoke to him! I mean who really thinks she wasn't his? Clearly a bit of shyness was all. She would come around soon enough.

But her question about him not having even given her his name was like a dagger in his heart! How had he forgotten to give it to her and ask for her own? How rude of him! Of them! He definitely needed to fix this or their heirmaking would get really awkward.

"My apologizes love! I'm Wilton Frae, but you can just call me love too.... Oh wait! Honey. No! Dear! Nope! Darling! Yes, darling. Definitely call me Love."

Wilton was super excited. First they would learn each other's name and then they would have little pet names for each other and then he could shove their love in Mum's face. HAH! TAKE THAT MUM! SOMEBODY OTHER THAN YOU CAN LOVE ME! Yeah, that is what he would say to her after kicking the door in and holding his partner in making an heir out in front of him. In. Her. Face.

"So what is your name love? Or would you rather I just call you love love?"

Casimir may come to find a flaw in his plan if his goal was to learn Wilton's true name. The exact number of people who knew it was 0. The secret of what it was died when his birth parents died. Not even Mum knew it let alone Wilton.

Casimir Bielke

• Scared
Casimir squeaked with Wilton’s original outburst, but noted something. He called himself Wilton Frae. Obviously not his fae name, Cas knew better than that. But there was no prince before his name, nor was there some sort of title. That settled it, this man, this Wilton Frae, was a total loon and Cas was screwed unless he managed to somehow run far, far away. He just needed to morph and have a clear destination and by all the goods in Alleria and Arethril, he would run faster than the speed of light. Astrid wouldn’t even have realized he left the house.

“O-oh… oh-okay.” Casimir said slowly after Wilton threw nearly every pet name under the sun at him. “H-how ab-bout I c-call you Wil-Wilton. An-and, you call m-me, Cas-as-as-si-iiiee” his stuttering was out of control as he kept thinking about how he was face to face with a crazy duanann who could pummel him whenever he wanted to. He was trying to say the rest of his name, after all, Cassie had been a cruel name for him when he was first training among the other cwn annwns— he was not a girl goddmanit! He was a man! In every sense of the way! So what if he gave extra attention to his fashion choices and hair and Made sure his clothes didn’t clash with his pink harness? Didn’t make him less of a man and didn’t make him more of a girl in Cas’ opinion.

Regardless, Cas held in a scream. He was not calling Wilton love by any means! Heck no! No way, Po-say!

Wilton Frae

• Sip
"Cassie! I love it! Such a pretty name for such a pretty fox!"

Wilton was excited. His new woman had a normal name and wasn't a pixie. Mum was convinced he was going to end up with a pixie or maybe a gnome. Someone shorter than him....

Cassie was shorter than him. Mum was right. He did end up with someone shorter than him. He knew he should have gone to giant country instead of weird seasonal people country! This was why Mum ended up being right and having that smug pixie face. He hated that adorable smug pixie face.

He squeezed Cas's cheeks.

"Cassie, my love, when would you like to start making heirs? Should be now right? So hard for our kind to make them. Not like the Thumpers. Why are they always so lucky? Get to live in a hole. Get to run around at night. Get to make heirs so easily. Even the foxes like them better! Always playing chase with each other."

Wilton teared up a bit. "So jealous.... But now I have you!"

Casimir Bielke

• Haha
Cas balked. No, no, nononononono his name wasn’t Cassie! It was Casimir! But he could hardly speak with this huge duanann in his face, grabbing his cheeks and trying to get him to speak. And what was this about… making a heir? Wait. Did Wilton think Cas was a girl? Oh no, not again. This is exactly why Cas cut his hair short! Nearly all his life he was mistaken as a girl, which he couldn’t understand why because he was so flat chest and he felt his shoulders were much broader now, but it bothered him nonetheless.

B-but… I’m… I’m a m-man.” If the sluagh was there, they would have jeered at him. Boy, they would’ve said, you’re no man, you’re a boy at best. Cas shivered, looking into Wilton’s eyes like a rabbit staring straight at a wolf. Also. The thumpers? We’re those… fae rabbits? Cas supposed it could be possible in other places, maybe just not in Autumn Court. He hadn’t traveled much unless he was out on a mission.

Wilton Frae

• Popcorn
"Woman. Woe-man."

Wilton corrected her slowly. Gosh why were the pretty ones always so not smart? Something his mum always said yet until know he didn't know it was true.

"You are a pretty woman. I know this. Why did you feel like pointing it out?"

Then he got it! A look of realization spread all over his face. His grin got more full and enthusiastic. His fingers pulled, rubbed, and poked Cas's cheeks in a rather erratic fashion.

"I get it now. Sly girl! Sly, clever girl! You were trying to remind me you are a girl because you want to make heirs now right?"

He pressed his cheek onto Cas's forehead. His hands slipped around to the back of her neck. An awkward pseudo hug took place. His cheek still on forehead he continued on.

"Sorry I didn't pick up on it at first. First time romancing you know? Of course you know! How could you not? We will be making heirs together!"

Then came the kiss on Cas's forehead followed by one on the tip of her nose and then finally his lips coming to kiss Cas's lips.

Casimir Bielke

• Orc
Cas stared blankly at Wilton, wincing only at the way the duanann seemed to fondle his cheeks like clay. They were going to be sore tomorrow, already, they felt quite sore after all that pinching. Cas held his breath as Wilton pressed his face into his, and he couldn’t stop his trembling. Had he stopped trembling to begin with? Or had he shook with fear and anxiety the entire time he was in this alley, trapped with a lunatic? The kiss on the forehead and then the one on his nose caused cause to whimper, doing his best to try and turn away but of course Wilton’s grip was too much for him to fight against.

Perhaps against his better judgement, Cas did the only thing his neurotic mind could think of, and shift. Light emitting through his changing form just in time for Wilton to kiss an elongated white snoot. Cas was rather shy of his hound form, some said it was regal, others said he looked like an idiot. Maybe it was both? But he had heard the horse-face jokes long enough to not enjoy shifting for no reason. He was only in his canine form for work, or when he had to run away. Speaking of which, he needed to get on that. The running away part, not getting on Wilton.

Wilton Frae

• Stressed
Wilton had gone to kiss his lover. He had ended up kissing a dog. When he felt that fuzzy snoot beneath his lips, he opened up his eyes after having closed them for maximum romance. What he saw horrified him to his core. No longer was his beautiful female fox there but instead existed a disgusting, ugly, revolting, stinky, stupid, gross white dog.

The fae flipped out. He began to scream at the top of his lungs like a little girl as his hands came to his face to shield his eyes from the worst thing ever.

In a panic, he turned himself into a red squirrel with big tufts on the ends of his ears and darted around the place. Completely walled up with no way out but up like two stories. He was cages with a savage, barbaric, viscous monster!

There was only one thing he could do now. He turned and lept onto the dog's head, disgusted he had touched it, and then lept once more onto a gutter pipe. He quickly scaled it all the way to the top.

Glitterdust that was still on his hands got stuck to Cas' head.

Once on the roof, he curled up into a fluffy ball. Trembling and cowering in complete fear. Wilton had shut down due to his phobia. It was impossible to say how long he would be like this.

Cas might notice something happened after squirrel Wilton jumped onto him. He was the size of a shuck and had the strength of one too. He was still trapped in the alcove with only walls going up two stories around him.

Casimir Bielke

• Nervous
Cas hadn’t expected a reaction of fear. He supposed he would’ve maybe got one of irritation or disdain, or maybe Wilton would have smitten him in a bunch of dust. Instead, it seemed that Cas was actually able to be free from Wilton’s strong and powerful grip and had actually terrified the duanann instead. Cas sneezed as the glitter dust fell from Wilton’s miniature squirrel paws. And then, there was that tingle, one that Cas felt was similar to whenever he morphed but not quite. When his lilac eyes opened, he did notice that things weren’t as they appeared as before.

One. The squirrel was gone. Two. He was much bigger. And three… well, he felt a sense of guilt. He wasn’t sure why he should feel guilty scaring Wilton by accident when the entire time Wilton had made advances on him, suggested to do the horizontal tango, had tried to force a kiss and also locked the two of them in this dark, dank alley! Shouldn’t he feel better that he almost got some sort of revenge? Cas was too nice to think of something like that. Being a sight hound meant that his scent was quite good, and really it didn’t take him long to realize where Wilton had hidden himself. With this newfound height, Cas went up on his hind legs, looking up at the roof.

Wilton?” Cas whimpered out, hesitantly as he wasn’t sure if maybe this was the best idea, but how else was he supposed to see the top of the roof? Cas was not going to try and climb things.

Wilton Frae

• Scared
Dog. Scary! Dog. Scary! Dog! SCARY!

Wilton was in an utter panic. His tail wrapped around him as he trembled and cowered up on the rooftop. The big dog was scary. It was going to get him. It was going to kill him. It was going to kill everyone! That was what dogs did! They maimed! They attacked! They killed! The Willow Tree was the only safe place from them. Outside the dogs were everywhere. Everywhere! One was here. Here!

Things couldn't get worse. Things couldn't get worse. Things couldn't get worse....

Then the dog spoke. It knew his name. It knew his name! It was looking at him! By Mum it was on the roof!

Squirrel Wilton screamed out in utter terror. He darted around in a tight little circle as if he was trapped in some kind of invisible box. Then suddenly as if he had broken free he went sprinting off in a random direction across the roof top. He kept going. He didn't know where. Just away. Away from the dog. Away from death.

Casimir Bielke

• Nervous
Cas just wanted to be put back to normal. Whatever Wilton had done, he had changed Cas and as was the way with magick, Cas couldn’t be sure if it was temporary or for a very, very long time. How was he going to explain to his coworkers he was now the size of them. With a dog like sigh, Cas knew it would be better to chase after Wilton and have him change him back before anyone important saw him like this. He did just that, shifting into his human form and then climbing on top of the roof only to realize his hands seemed smaller.

Not that they had shrunk, just appeared more rounded and dainty. He finished climbing up to the roof, ready to go chasing after Wilton until another thing crossed Cas’ mind. His clothes felt loose on top but seemed tighter on the bottom. Steeling himself in case Wilton had cursed him something such as a misshapen form, Cas looked down and was shocked. Not that he was the spitting image of her, and people usually said Astrid had the more perfect features of blue eyes and white hair compared to Cas’ soft cream hair and lilac eyes, but he was definitely much closer to what his sister appeared to be.

Which was that of a young woman. And now Cas, who was most definitely a man, looked like a young woman as well. With a scream of horror his hands immediately went to between his legs only to find relief that his manhood was still intact. Thank goodness for that. But how on earth did he have these extra curves— thighs were more rounded and his hips were wider as well. The only one who could fix it was Wilton and the more that Cas gawked at himself, the faster was Wilton getting away.

Despite the sight of a cwn annwn chasing a squirrel being quite normal in autumn court, Cas never got pointed at for running around on the roofs haphazardly chasing after a very frightened red squirrel.

Wilton Frae

The squirrel fae just kept running. Running. Running. Running. Running. Running. Running. Runn-

He slipped off one of the roof tops. His red, tuft eared body plummeting towards the hard stones below. This was what the dog wanted. Not a quick death by mauling. Not the piercing of his flesh by disease riddled teeth. To splat like an egg knocked from its nest.

Vile! Despicable! Evil!

The dog would not get its way! He was a squirrel after all and his kind could never be killed nor even hurt from falling from a height! They were just not built that way.

Fool! Moron! Stupid head!

As soon as his little squirrel paws touched the ground and he felt the last of the impact finish flowing through him, he began to run again. No real idea where to go.... And he ran into a crate. And now a second crate fell blocking the only way out of the crate.... Wilton was now trapped in the crate.

The dog won again....

Casimir Bielke

• Cry