Private Tales S.A.P.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
“Are you sure? I don’t mind sleep on the floor, just some leaves and I will be fine, furthermore, I don’t want to trouble you…”
"Well. My wolf form is just way too big for that ol' sleeping bag, so I have no use for it. You, on the other hand, might need it. Besides, sleeping on the ground is kind of a bother, at least for humanoid bodies, not anthropormorphic. I can take it. Besides, my fur make it up. So, I don't see any probllem on sleeping on the ground. Besides, some leaves won't cut it." he laughed.

“Ok I take you offer, thank you very much”
The werewolf smiled at her and nodded. Unpacking his sleeping bag and giving it to her. It was big, black and wide, maybe two people could fit in, so it would be enough for the elf.

“Jaken” the elf called for him, making brief pause, now looking at him “I know I said that I would wait until you were ready to tell me about yourself, but … I’m just curious and I will try to not pry too much and you don't have to answer me if you don't feel like it” she paused trying to find the right words “You said you are a lone wolf, why don’t you have a pack? It’s because you are a bounty hunter?” once again Kiara lowered her head” Sorry for asking… it's just… I want to know you a little bit better… that’s all” she said with a small voice.
The werewolf sighed. "It's ok, it's ok. You told me your backstory, and after all we've been through, I think it's fair that I return you the favor." he sighed even deeper, then sitting besides Kiara "Let me tell you a story." he breathed deeply "Once upon a time, there was a 16 year old boy that lived happily with his family: his mother, father and two older sisters. The kid was an average student, he had great grades, far more better than the rest of the class, he was almost top of his class. He had friends, a life plan, everyhting a dumb 16 year old boy would think at that time. One day, the family of the boy decided to hike a mountain to celebrate the father's birthday. The day turned into dusk, so the family decided to set camp and sleep there, they would go back the next day at dawn. However, when everyone was asleep and vulnerable, some werewolves were lurking the place, planning on an attack to kill and eat the family. They did. They went for the head of the family: the parents. They were torn apart in front of the childrens' eyes as they ran for their lives down the mountain. As they ran, they could hear the mother scream in agony and terror while the father struggled to break free from the claws and counter attack. It was no use. While the children ran down the mountain, the werewolves redirected their attention to the fleeing prey. They hunted them down. The girls were caught and eaten alive while the boy managed to escape a werewolf's grip thanks to a knife his father had given him before going to sleep. However, the boy got bit. He kept running down the mountain. Sooner than later, he felt exhausted, he was already at the bottom of the land, about to reach civilization. He passed out due to the pain of the bite and the exhaustion. He woke up few hours later in the hospital. When the doctors told him what happened, he swore revenge. Then, at the funeral of his family, the boy transformed for the first time, right in the middle of the burial. People screamed and ran, others went for weapons to kill the monster. The newblood fleed to the woods where he would spend the rest of his days as a werewolf. The boy was scared, confused, and would give anything to have his family and life back. He knew he could trust no one, for they would try to kill him if given the chance. Few months later, the boy encountered a witch while he was wandering the woods. She offered something that the boy would not have acheived on his own. Something that may expand his power as a werewolf and help him have more control over it. He accepted. The witch gave him what she called 'The Marks of Runes', a set of magical abilities that can help the werewolf to survive being a lone wolf. After months of dominating the power, the boy had an idea. A stupid one. 'I shall become a hunter.' he said. He hunted down monsters and assasins ans undesirable people, he got paid by it. The boy liked being paid for his hunts, that's what made him say: 'I shall become a bounty hunter.'"

The werewolf sighed "That boy was me... that's my backstory. I don't have a pack because I swore revenge on the pack that killed my family, but since there are a lot of packs out there, I would not be able to find that ONE pack that killed my entire family. So I gave up on the revenge plot and kept on with my life."
"That's why I look after you." he stated "I can't bare to have more blood of the ones I care about in my hands. Losing you would be devastating for me, for my sanity. I don't want anything happening to you... that's why I'm alone, I don't want to see people I care for die..."

"That's why I'm a lone wolf."

Kiara lifted her head, seeing the wolf taking a seat by her side. She looked at him giving all her attention and listening carefully his story. Jaken's life story was far worse than the elf could ever imagine, she could feel his pain like it was her own, her heart being ripped apart, but Kiara managed to conceal all behind her serene face.
Then all at once she understood the reason why he would always push people away from him. Jaken’s biggest fear was to see anyone that he cared about die in front of him, his past had left him with a big scar that wouldn't heal that early.

In a sort of way Kiara and Jaken were the same, both had lost everything, but there was a huge different between them. While Kiara had no memories of her previous life she also had someone by her side, Hellius, giving her the chance to have a new start and rebuild herself. Jaken on the other hand, was forced to grow up, he didn't had guidance, he was all alone during that dark times and for the rest of his life, he would always carry that memories with him, leaving him with a huge luggage and psychological scars.

Kiara listened until the end, looking into his eyes, her face always serene, concealing everything she was feeling. She wouldn't say sorry, for her that was only a sympathetic way to show pity, she had always heard that word when people would found that she had no memories, and everything that she could said wouldn't change his past, so she just did what she wished they would have done to her if she were in his shoes.
Kiara hugged him, tightening the embrace, so he would know that she was there for him, sometimes the simple fact of being there means more than any words.

Seconds later she started to release him, still holding his huge hands/paws, the elf said softly.
“Jaken, you don't have to be alone, I’m sure that your parents wouldn't want that for you. You have becomed such a great man, you survived and became strong and kind, they must be proud of you. You deserve to have a fully life, so don’t be afraid to fight for it, no one is meant to be alone. I hope that one day you will be able to find someone special, capable of helping you to heal that scar that you carry, capable of bringing happiness to your life and once you have found that special one, I really hope that you allow that person to stay with you. Jaken you deserve to be happy.” said the elf looking at his eyes now releasing his hands.
“As for me, you don’t need to worry that much, I have no intention of dying this young, furthermore, I'm tougher than I look, so don't worry, I won't leave you. Besides, I care too much for you, so I would never die in front of you that easily, and for what it’s worth, I’m here with you now, so please as long as i'm here don't say you are alone” said the elf with a warm smile.

Last edited:
Jaken jumped a bit and gasped when the elf launched herself at him to give him a hug. He did not expected that from her. The werewolf expected her to say 'sorry for your loss' or 'my deepest condolences', but not this. He wasn't mad, he just became surprised and confused. The werewolf slowly closed his arms around her, closing the circle they both had created. He covered the elf with his fur and warmth, breathing slowly, his heartbeat calming down and enjoying the moment. When they both separated, he heard what Kiara had to say:

“Jaken, you don't have to be alone, i’m sure that your parents wouldn't want that for you. You have become such a great man, you survived and became strong and kind, they must be proud of you. You deserve to have a fully life, so don’t be afraid to fight for it, no one is meant to be alone. I hope that one day you will be able to find someone special, capable of helping you to heal that scar that you carry, capable of bringing happiness to your life and once you have found that special one, I really hope that you will allow that person to stay with you. Jaken you deserve to be happy.” said the elf looking at his eyes now releasing his hands.
Jaken grabbed her hands again, he liked feeling her smooth touch. He fought something that he wanted to do, he swore he woulld never ever do it again. He swore he would look weak if he did. But he couldn't. He lowered his head and began crying. The tears could be seen running through his cheeks and going down to the ground. "Thank you." he cried. The werewolf again lowered his head and cried more, letting it all out. He knew that a werewolf crying would make it look weak, vulnerable. But he couldn't help it. The werewolf jumped to her and hugged her again, this time tighter than ever.

i’m here with you now, so please as long as i'm here don't say you are alone” said the elf with a warm smile.
Jaken smiled at her, with tears still flowing through his cheeks. It was a relief smile. He somehow felt free. Not from his past, but free on his attitude, he felt that he could go back to be that stupid 16 year old.

Jaken went for it. The werewolf kissed her. He enjoyed the kiss, but then he backed off, realizing what he has done. He got altered. "I-I-I..." he gasped for air "I'm sorry..." he whispered "I-I-I-I didn't meant to. I don't know what happened to me." he stood up and backed away from Kiara.

He was scared.

Kiara remained serene while the wolf cried, he needed to let it all out, but she was taken by surprise when he hugged her again. She just returned the hug, she didn't say anything nor didn't she judge him, she just remained calm while stroking Jaken’s furry back.
Right now what he needed was to let it all out of his system, all this years he had bear with that sorrow, so now the only thing that the elf could do for him was being there, giving him a quiet place where he could feel safe to let his guard down, without being afraid of be judged by his actions. Moreover, Kiara would never see him as a weak person that was not the reason why he was crying, it was because he had been strong for too long.

The wolf started to calm down releasing her, giving her a smile although tears were still streaming down his face, but the elf did not predict what came next. Jaken kissed her. Kiara’s eyes widen at the sudden kiss, she was not expecting that, slowly she closed her eyes, her cheeks gaining a pink blush, surrendering herself to the wolf. Soon that sweet feeling was over, Jaken backed off saying.
"I-I-I..." he gasped for air "I'm sorry..." he whispered "I-I-I-I didn't meant to. I don't know what happened to me."
After his apologies he just walked away. In an attempt to stop him Kiara tried to reach for his hand and call for him, but she refrained herself of doing so. The elf didn't even know what kind of face she was making on that moment. It was like someone had thrown her a bucket of ice, bringing her to the cold reality, she would never be more than a friend to him. It was all a mistake, were both of them got carried away on the moment.
Guilt started to grow inside of her, she could have stop him, but she didn't. Now she could no longer turn a blind eye on her own emotions, after what she fought the previous night to shut them down, burying them deep inside of her. The kiss only made her acknowledge how deep her feelings for him were, she needed to stop this right now in order to avoid a painful end, a broken heart, but it was already too late for that, the only thing she could do now was keep hiding her feelings and fulfill her role as a friend.

Maybe this was for the best, both of them needed some space. Kiara needed to put her mind and heart in place once again, she sighed, a stream could be heard from afar <”That will do”> she thought while she got up, moving in the direction of the noise.
Once she had arrived, the elf looked around to make sure that she was alone, then she fell on her knees, she wanted to cry, but she for some reason she couldn't, she was too exhausted, furthermore, she was never good with dealing with her own emotions, that was the reason why she would sing.
She open her mouth but nothing would come out, she was always able to sing no matter what, until today, she felt devastated, drained mentally and now physically, she just stood there on the ground looking aimlessly to the water with a lost look on her face.

Hours had passed, it was late now, she needed to sleep, so Kiara returned to the camp, lying in the sleeping bag that Jaken had given her, closing her eyes. Few hours later she was up, her heart beating fast, gasping for air, her body shaking and all her senses sharpen, it felt like she was under an imminent attack, she looked around trying to find Jaken.
After a while she calmed down, it was just the same nightmare from the previous night, she sighed relieved, then she wondered how could she tell it was the same if she didn't recall any of them? Somehow she could tell it. Unable to sleep again Kiara just gazed the night sky above her.
Once, the night was her favorite time, having the moon and the stars as her company, calming her and making everything so peaceful. Now it seemed like even the starlit sky has abandoned her, becoming a living hell, unable to sleep, having the same nightmare over and over again. The only thing she could do now was to wait for the dawn, wondering if she should talk to Jaken of what had happened between them or if it was better to just put everything aside.

Last edited:
Jaken's heart jumped with fear and his mind went blank for a moment.What was he thinking? Jumping for a kiss with someone he had met few days ago, what was that all about? They were friends, sure, but he would at least wait some more to go for the action he just did. In fact, he would probably never do it, because he knew. He knew it was too late to go back. That kiss made him aware: he had become attached to someone. Attached emotionally. He knew that if something happened to her, he would never forgive himslef. He would feel guilty as hell, like if he did it directly. They could be kilometers away from each other, but if something happened to her, he would feel like he did it, like if was there with her, nothing would have happened to her. That is how far away his guilt would go. But right now, he could not think on anything. This mind suddenly was flown by panic.
"I-I-I..." he stuttered "I will find something to feed us." he said quickly as he sprinted away from Kiara and the camp. It wasn't even a two-legged sprint, it was a full wolf sprint: four limbs. He ran as fast as he could, merging with the dark forest.

As the huge werewolf walked in the forest, still thinking on what he had done, he heard something. A twig cracking. He crouched, assuming a stealth position, lurking in the forest. He sniffed the air, getting a scent of a familiar animal: deer. He climbed a tree and jumped from branch to branch, looking for his prey. And there it was: an adult deer, feeding on the grass. It wasn't even aware of the presence of the monster. All thoughts went awat, the werewolf could only think about the deer. Jaken jumped to the innocent animal, pinning it to the ground and bitting into its neck, spilling blood on the ground and enjoying the insides of it. All sound and feeling dissolved into a bloody taste. It always happened to him. Whenever the environment allowed it, a taste of warm juicy blood made him enter in a trance. He enjoyed it. after days of not being able to eat raw meat, this felt like drinking a cold cup of water after walking through a desert. He slowly laid the deer on the ground as he kept bitting into its neck. Then digging his claws into the belly of the animal and disemboweling it, ending its life for good. He went for the essentials: the heart, ribs, and stomach. Those were his favorites. They were the juiciest, the best part of the torax and the tenderest. He ate them with pleasure, not acknowledging how long it lasted. When he snapped back to reality, he looked up and saw red eyes watching him for a brief second, then turning away. The werewolf growled and chased the eyes, always having precaution of where he stepped. He sprinted, jumped and vaulted to get closer to the eyes, but they were faster than him. Eventually he lost them.
"Seems like wolfy fell in love." he heard inside his head.
"What?" he said, turning around to see who was telling him that, but there was no one there "Who said that?" he spun around, focusing his attention on every detail of the environment, but there was nothing abnormal "Kiara." he whispered.

Then, all his thoughts cam back to him, someone was in the woods with them, so Kiara could be in danger, he sprinted back to the camp. It took him some time, he didn't realize how far he had traveled. Fear was taking over him, Kiara could be in danger. She could be harmed, while he would be eating a deer. That was no way of taking care of someone. He felt scared about kissing her back then, but now he was scared that he might lose someone he had become attached to. He would not let that happen.

He leaped to the camp, his heart bumping like a horse's, but Kiara was fine. She was sleeping calmly. He heard her heartbeat, she was still alive and well. He exhaled in relief, then approached her and caressed her hair. "Forgive me." he whispered "I don't know what was I thinking on." he kissed her on the forehead, then laid down besides her and closed his eyes.

The wolf went to sleep instantly.

Kiara was still lost in deep thoughts, trying to access all the previous events. She may have acknowledged her feelings for Jaken but that didn't mean she could understand them. Now the elf was trying to find a reason, everything for her needed to have a reason, that was why feelings were so complicated for her, she needed to give them a motive, she liked Jaken sure, but why?
How could she get this attached to someone this easily, definitely this was not like her… She should have known better by now, how could she had forgotten the basic rule? Everyone were variables on her life, the only one she could always count on was and will be Hellius.
She kept trying to find a logical answer but none satisfied her. In the end the elf got nothing, feelings were too hard for her to understand. Kiara finally made her mind, she didn't want to talk about what had happened last night, sometimes it was better to leave things as they were.
She sighed, leaving her deep thought aside, she was just wasting energies by thinking and getting nowhere with that. All the rest could wait, her feeling and decisions, everything would be pushed aside until she got better.
Right now she needed to focus on herself and take care of her so she could heal faster. She needed to save her energy if she wanted to recover faster. Whatever she had it was like a mix between a cold and one of her worst magic’s withdraws, but she didn't feel sick and her magic power was full, clearly something was wrong with her, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Besides, she was feeling worse than the previous day, not only mentally but it was manifesting now physically, it seemed like the lack of sleep was now getting the best of her, but that hellish nightmare wouldn't let her rest.
Kiara could feel headaches, dizziness, lack of focus and now from time to time her heart would start to race like she was scared, she never had felt this before. Maybe she should talk to Hellius when she got the chance, he would know what was happening to her.
Returning to reality the elf blinked her eyes realizing that there were no longer stars on the sky, it was almost dawn, she sat looking at the horizon, soon the sun would rise, looking around she found Jaken sleeping not too far away from her.
<” Ok a new day a new beginning”> she thought to herself while getting up, on that very moment she almost fell, everything swirled around her, nearly knocking her off balance, but the elf managed to stand, maybe she had got up too quickly. Feeling a bit better she remembered the stream from last night, now it was a good opportunity.

Kiara didn't took long, only taking a quick bath, feeling the cold water on her skin, it was refreshing and nice. Once she was done she felt ready to face a new day. So she returned to the camp, she didn't want Jaken to get worried if he awoke and couldn't find her there.
Once on the camp Kiara saw that Jaken was already up, so she just took a deep breath, it was time.
“Good morning” she said giving a smile to the wolf. “Did you sleep well?” she continued while moving closer to a tree taking a seat under it. The day had just started and already she was too tired to be standing, but still she wouldn't tell him that. Furthermore she rarely got sick, ever since she could remember she only got sick once or twice when she was still a child and she recovered pretty fast, two days and she was good as new, so taking that into account by tomorrow she should be just fine, so no big deal.
“Ready to move? Where are we going next?” said the elf tilting her head and forcing herself to stand up once again after resting for awhile.

Last edited:
The werewolf did not react when Kiara woke up due to her nightmare. He was way too exhausted and way too full to be aware of anything. He needed rest, all that wolfsbane diziness was still there, but fading away. The wolf did wonder, however, what those eyes were. Were they observing him the whole time? Even before he hunted the deer? Now that he thought about it, the eyes had no body. They were floating eyes. Was that even possible? Is there a creature whose descritption is: 'Two red eyes floating around like nothing.'? If it was, then it would sound insane, besides, he has not encountered any creatures like it, and he has seen so many creatures throughout his life as a bounty hunter. These was different. They were glowing RED eyes, just like the ones from the lady and the assasin back at the college. Were they here? Were they stalking them? Keeping track of every step they took? Was that it?

The sun came up. Jaken opened his blue eyes, feeling better: relaxed, recharged and free of the wolfsbane headache. He looked at his body to make sure he was not naked in his human form. He was not. He still had his furry body. He heard from behind that Kiara had woken up. He thought on greeting her, but... no...
He stayed on the ground, pretending to be asleep. He heard that Kiara got up and walked away. The werewolf got nervous, he sat on the ground, tracing with his look where Kiara was heading to. He followed her, making sure she was ok. However, he backed away when he saw her taking a bath. He wouldn't want Kiara to spot him and think of him as a pervert. Their situation was already awkward enough. The beast returned to camp, where he transformed back into a human. He dressed as quickly as he could just to avoid an awkward 'Good morning' with Kiara.

“Good morning” she said giving a smile to the wolf. “Did you sleep well?”
Jaken jumped, looking back at the bathed elf. "Oh, errrr... yeah, yeah. I slept well. Thank you." he packed the sleeping bag "Ummm did you sleep well? I mean, urrrr... I tried to get some food for us, but... <<Should I tell her? We already have a lot to think about. Besides, maybe the eyes I saw were just some reflection created by the moonlight. It's not a big deal.>> No such luck. Sorry. We could get some breakfast in the food court." he concluded.

“Ready to move? Where are we going next?” said the elf tilting her head and forcing herself to stand up once again after resting for awhile.
"I guess we must go back to alll the previous places we've been. Though, the only disadvantage would be that I'm in human form. We would have to wait until night to search for clues with Blue Lights." he analyzed "If we are lucky and fast, we can gather everything we need in one night." he packed everything on his bag "Maybe we should get going. I'm kinda hungry. Are you?"

"Oh, errrr... yeah, yeah. I slept well. Thank you." he packed the sleeping bag "Ummm did you sleep well? I mean, urrrr... I tried to get some food for us, but...
No such luck. Sorry. We could get some breakfast in the food court."
Kiara noticed that Jaken was nervous, her heart sunk down, she should have guessed that things would not be the same as they were before. She feared that the last night event would in some way affect they friendship, ruining it, she didn't want that. Now the elf wished that time could turn back and everything was as it used to be before, but that was impossible. The only thing she could do was give him time to deal with the situation and hope that things end up on the best way.
“Hmmm … kinda... just had a nightmare... nothing much...” she said finally tilting her head even more, still not sure if it was really suppose to her to answer his previous question before the sudden change of topic. “It is ok, don’t worry” she giggle a bit “But saying sorry just because you couldn’t get food, you need to relax a bit, besides, you already have a solution for that” she said given him a bright smile.

"I guess we must go back to alll the previous places we've been. Though, the only disadvantage would be that I'm in human form. We would have to wait until night to search for clues with Blue Lights."
“So that includes the college too? Where we found the guard body?” Kiara asked her hopes rising a bit, maybe it was her chance to see Hellius and ask about this strange cold she had.
“Then we need to wait until nightime " she paused, feeling a bit uneasily, she didn't like the night was much like she liked before. The good thing was that at least she probably would be busy searching for clues with Jaken, meaning that there wouldn't be time to sleep and have nightmares, that at least was a relief. “So what are we going do to during the day? Search for information about that golden flowers that u saw? Or are we going to the next place to spare some time?”

"Maybe we should get going. I'm kinda hungry. Are you?"
Kiara then paused for a bit think to herself, the last time she had eat was when she had lunch with Hellius but even then she didn't eat much, so by now she should have been starving but that was not the case. She had no appetite at all, that didn’t make any sense <”Maybe I should eat even if I not hungry, I need regain energies and strength if I want to get better”> she thought to herself.
“Not much but yes, food sounds good to me” she finally spoke, following after him.

“Hmmm … kinda... just had a nightmare... nothing much...”
"The same nightmare from few days ago?" he asked "You really can't remember it? Not even a hint? You should try, that could help us on freeing you from the nightmare, allowing you to rest more." he said. He knew that if a nightmare woke somebody up, they would have a hard time on going back to sleep. The more disturbing the nightmare was, the harder they would fall asleep. Jaken analyzed that it was something about her. After all, nightmares are just the brain projecting images of the subconscious, something was bothering Kiara, maybe she was not even concsious about it. Or maybe it is a repressed memory. Maybe something she saw, something that disturbed her. Maybe all the trauma that she had to go through throughout her life, all the bodies she has seen, all the traumatic events for someone so innocent as her. Something was off, he could feel it "Anyway, um... let's continue."

“So that includes the college too? Where we found the guard body?”
"Maybe. If the this flower I saw was in the exact place where a body with S.A.P. was found -the dragon's- then I'm sure it has to be somewhere else. I assume it has to be there, because I saw it with Blue Lights: a magical ability that, as far as I know, no one else has. So no magician or scientist could have found the magical flower, meaning that I can still see it. I would only have to get rid of the guard that will be there. But most importatnly, I'd need to keep you close yet hidden." he thought on a way to hide her compannion "<<Merkl?>>"

“So what are we going do to during the day? Search for information about that golden flowers that u saw? Or are we going to the next place to spare some time?”
"To be honest, I'm not sure. Where could we look for information right now? All I have is Blue Lights. I can't see anything in human form, but I don't feel like wasting time. Going to the library again would also be a waste of time, some information might be misleading, there's gotta be something we must do..." he scratched his chin. He sighed "I don't know."

“Not much but yes, food sounds good to me” she finally spoke, following after him.
"Ok. Let's go." he said, packing the horse and helping Kiara up. They rode back to town.

Once in the food court, the two of them were eating breakfast while Jaken stared down at his notes of the mystery:
S.A.P.: Found in guard's dead body alongside with 4 more bodies. Acronym? Mark? What does it stand for?
Bodies: 5 confirmed bodies with S.A.P., different races (minotaur, dragon, elf, ogre). All found near Elbion. All life records erased. Are they related with each other?
Golden flower: Found in dragon's death place. Only seen with Blue Lights What does it mean? Are there more flowers?
2 assasins:

1. Assasin one (clock tower) (DECEASED): Glowing red eyes, blew up. Decoy or murder attempt?
  2. Assasin two (documents): Stole from secret room (CONFIRMED). Why? How? (THROUGH FIRE PLACE) What documents? (RELATION PROBABLE: ALTERSPHERE)
  3. Possible assasin 3 (lady): Glowing red eyes, capacity to dissolve into dust. Shadowkin? Spirit?
Secret room: who told the assasins? Current headmaster? Previous headmasters? Teachers that know?
Inside job? (PROBABLE)

"What do you want to do until nightime? I have nothing other than the Blue Lights thing."

"The same nightmare from few days ago?" he asked "You really can't remember it? Not even a hint? You should try, that could help us on freeing you from the nightmare, allowing you to rest more."
“I think it’s the same although I can’t really recall it but… I don’t know… I just have this feeling that it’s always the same nightmare over and over again…” indeed Kiara couldn't even remember the nightmare to begin with, but also, something inside of her keep warning her to not do that, maybe it was her fear talking louder.
I would only have to get rid of the guard that will be there. But most importatnly, I'd need to keep you close yet hidden.
“What do you mean by get rid of the guard?” she asked a bit worried “And why do I need to hide? I can’t go with you, is that it? Why?” Kiara was now getting nervous, she didn't like the idea of being left behind.

At the food court, while Jaken stared at the notes, Kiara was struggling with her food, drinking the milk was easy but the bread, she had just nibble a bit of it, she was not hungry. The elf sighed, she knew that she needed to eat in order to get better but she had no appetite at all. Then Jaken's voice caught her attention.
"What do you want to do until nightime? I have nothing other than the Blue Lights thing."
Kiara eyes lit up a bit, this was it, this was her chance. She lifted her head to look at the werewolf “I.. I want to see Hellius… I need to talk to him…” she said in a small voice lowering her head once again.
“I know that I can’t just walk into the college, but I already have a plan. Mind to borrow me the writing supplies?” Kiara took a blank page pausing for a bit “Do you know a safe place where we can meet him?” she asked, writing down the location that Jaken had gave her. “Ok done. If I'm fast enough I can still see him during the morning, before classes start. I just need to put this on the mailbox that is in front of the college, near the entrance.” said the elf now getting up. “Ready to go?”

Both, werewolf and elf, made their way through the alleys, avoiding the guards that were still looking for them, taking cover into the shadows. It was not too difficult, after a while they already could see the college, the only problem now was to cross the plaza in order to get to the front gate, where the mailbox was located.
It was an open area, nothing would conceal them if they left the alley. Kiara took a deep breath, she had already made her mind. The elf took off her hairpin, giving it to Jaken, “Don't loose it please, this hairpin is very important to me.” she said while changing her hairstyle a bit. The next thing she did surprised Jaken. Kiara simply walked away, walking straight into the plaza, giving Jaken no time to stop her, she didn’t looked back either, for sure what she had just done had made him pretty angry, she would have to deal with that later.
Kiara remained calm, walking in a normal pace with her head down. That way she wouldn’t bring to much attention toward her. She knew no one would recognize her, at least from afar. Everyone was used to see her with the same hairstyle and what would give her away would be her hairpin, since it was her signature item.
She kept walking, she was already halfway, everything was going smoothly, but her heart was racing, she was scared, still she kept moving, with the letter she had wrote in her hand.
Now in front of the college she could see the guard, she avoided him, walking between the students. Placing the letter in the mailbox. <”Ok done, now I just need to get out of h->” she had bumped into someone while turning away from the mailbox. The elf lifted her face a bit to see who it was, she froze, it was the guard! Instinctively she lowered her head even more “I'm sorry sir” she said, moving swiftly passing by him, fighting the urge to run, otherwise that would alert the guard. As she moved away she could heard the guard give a grunt, one of the kind - be careful next time.
Kiara made the reverse path she had done before, walking directly into the alley where Jaken was waiting for her. Her job was done, now she only needed to go to the location of the meeting and wait for her letter to reach Hellius, she knew that once he had read it, he would come right away to meet her. But first, the elf most likely would need to face a very angry werewolf.

Last edited:
“What do you mean by get rid of the guard?” she asked a bit worried “And why do I need to hide? I can’t go with you, is that it? Why?”
"Well, I don't mean killing the guard. It is not necessary and I'm sure you wouldn't like it. I meant to knock him out and throwing the body into... I dunno. A dumpster... again. Or maybe distracting the guard and sneak in. I don't know, something that would make us enter easier. And well, isn't it obvious? You need to hide because we are fugitives. I know how to fight and escape but... you... wel... I'm not sure you are as experienced as me." he had to find other words to tell her. He had to find another way of telling her that he cared for her. That he wanted to protect her and that he would not forgive himslef if something happened to her. Was he falling for her? No, no. He couldn't. A werewolf cannot have weaknesses, especially a romantic vulnerability. He had to make this right. He had to protect both of them from himseld. He had to go back to basics. He sighed "Because you might put our plan in danger. Now let's move." he ordered.

“I know that I can’t just walk into the college, but I already have a plan. Mind to borrow me the writing supplies?” Kiara took a blank page pausing for a bit “Do you know a safe place where we can meet him?”
"Yeah maybe." he said while eating "There is this room I discovered few months ago. A room at the back of the college. It is an abandoned building. Looks old, withered, almost falling apart, you can't miss it. That could be a good place to meet secretly." he said, still looking down at his food.

As the pair made their way through the town, they had to hide in numerous frequence. The college's and town's guards were still looking for them. It almost seemed like their heads were worth all the money in the bank. Were they really that wanted?
“Don't lose it please, this hairpin is very important to me.”
He rolled his eyes. Without further notice, Kiara left his side and merged with the crowd. Jaken tried to drag her back in, but that was so unexpeccted that he could not react fast enough to grab her arm and aggresively drag her in. As Kiara made her way to the mailbox, Jaken could only hide in the shadows since in that exact moment, some guards crossed his eyesight. Jaken's breathing and heartbeat became accelerated. He still cared for Kiara, but he needed to act cold to protect them. He grunted and growled as he fought the urge to go in the crowd and drag Kiara back. "<<If you get caught, I swear I will slap the bitch out of you. God damnit. Please, please, please. Be careful.>>" when Jaken saw Kiara bumped into a guard his heart stopped. He saw it. All the plan would go to hell. Kiara would be arrested, Jaken would fight for her, he, he... he would KILL THEM ALL. He would tear them apart. He would eat them alive. NO, NO. What was he thinking on? What was happening to him? What was going through his mind? Something was wrong, he could feel it.

He felt Kiara returning to where Jaken was. He first thought of hugging her, but he did not. Instead, he grabbed her from the shoulders and slightly slammed her to the wall. "What were you thinking?" he angry whispered "That was stupid! Do you have any idea of what could have happened of they have discovered you?!" he shook her "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he roared at her face. He then reacted and released her "I.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I-I... fuck." he backed off to the wall, leaning on it and covering his face with his hands "I don't know what's wroing with me." he whispered "I'm sorry. I don't know what is happening to me." he sighed trying to relax. He breathed slowly, his heart rate went down, but he still felt anguished.
"You did your thing? SHould we bunker down under that building?"

The very moment Kiara entered the alley she was slammed against the wall, she locked her eyes with the angry werewolf. She knew he would be mad and he had a good reason for that. So the elf braced herself, getting ready for what it was to come, well anyway deep down she knew she deserved, after what she had done.
"What were you thinking?" he angry whispered "That was stupid! Do you have any idea of what could have happened of they have discovered you?!" he shook her "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he roared at her face
Kiara lowered her head, he was right and she knew it, the elf also knew that the werewolf was acting like this because she had made him worried. She really regretted, she looked like a puppy her eyes full of regret, basically the same face she would give to Hellius whenever he scolded her.
Still, the elf couldn't help but to shut her eyes when the wolf roar at her, not because she was afraid of him, but because she deeply regret what she had done.
“I’m… sorry…” she managed to say in a low whisper, lowering her head in sign of regret. She really regretted what she had done, she was reckless and she knew it, but also she didn't want to cause troubles of Jaken. Besides, she was the one that wanted to talk to Hellius, so it was her duty to find a way to do so, he didn't have to deal with her troubles.

Suddenly Kiara felt the grip getting loose, Jaken has released her now backing away to a wall, leaning on it and covering his face with his hands.
"I.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I-I... fuck."
"I don't know what's wroing with me." he whispered "I'm sorry. I don't know what is happening to me."
Once again Kiara’s heart sank, it was painful, she couldn't bear to see him like this, not because of her, the elf could tell that in some sort of way she had hurt him.
Slowly, Kiara moved closer to him, placing her hands over his, pulling them down gently, in an attempt to see his face “I’m really sorry…” she said once again looking into his eyes “ I promise to never do that again, besides, I can’t bear to see you like this… it hurts ”Kiara lowered her voice a bit in the end, her heart was now talking louder than her head. She really cared for him to the point to make a promise and promises for her were something that she would always keep. Then she continued.
“ You don’t need you say sorry or ask for my forgiveness…I know you didn't meant… you were just worried about me…I get it … besides I'm the one that need your forgiveness” Her eyes her now getting teary but she managed to hold the tears back. “It’s just that… I didn't want to trouble you with my own problems…that was why I did what I did…I’m really sorry…” she reached his face with one hand placing on his cheek caressing a bit “ Can you please forgive me?” She said in a soft voice giving him a small smile.

"You did your thing? SHould we bunker down under that building?"
“Yes it is done, now we just need to wait for him to show up, it should not take too long 1h top and I think he will be there. Sure, we are not doing anything here. Jaken, can you please return my hairpin?” Said the elf while re-styled her hair to the usual style, after receiving the hairpin she placed where it belonged and should had never left, her head.

Last edited:
“I’m really sorry…” she said once again looking into his eyes “ I promise to never do that again, besides, I can’t bear to see you like this… it hurts ”Kiara lowered her voice a bit in the end, her heart was now talking louder than her head. She really cared for him to the point to make a promise and promises for her were something that she would always keep. Then she continued.
“ You don’t need you say sorry or ask for my forgiveness…I know you didn't meant… you were just worried about me…I get it … besides I'm the one that need your forgiveness” Her eyes her now getting teary but she managed to hold the tears back. “It’s just that… I didn't want to trouble you with my own problems…that was why I did what I did…I’m really sorry…” she reached with one hand to his face placing on his cheek caressing a bit “ Can you please forgive me?” She said in a soft voice giving him a small smile.
Jaken grabbed Kiara's hands with a smooth touch. "No, no. I should be the one to apologize. It was very rude of me to slam you into a wall and shake you so violently. I dare say, I am not better than an alcoholic man beating his wife." he chuckled "What you want to do: talking to Hellius. I understand it. You want to reach out to the only person who doesn't want to sell our heads for the best price. Someone that would understand what you are going through. I think I get it. At least you have someone." he smiled at her, then hugged her tight "You don't need my forgivness. I should be begging you for it. And well... you just proved that you are willing to take risks and know your way around them. Maybe you might have some hidden experience that is showing up." he laughed, then letting her go "Maybe we can take some more risks. Maybe a badass team." he laughed "A werewolf and an elf: a badass team. Sorry, wandering off."

“Yes it is done, now we just need to wait for him to show up, it should not take too long 1h top and I think he will be there. Sure, we are not doing anything here. Jaken, can you please return my hairpin?”
"Yeah sure!" he exclaimed, taking the pin and giving it to her. Once Kiara had fixed her hair, the werewolf smiled at her "There's the Kiara I know and appreciate. Let's move."

They both walked to the building Jaken had pointed out. The building was like Jaken described it. A building in an abandoned neighborhood, of rotten wood, smelled closed and dusty. Some nature have taken over with plants and vines growing out of the wood. The paint was faded, and the windows were broken. "It's not fancy, but... it'll keep the eyes off us."

"What you want to do: talking to Hellius. I understand it. You want to reach out to the only person who doesn't want to sell our heads for the best price. Someone that would understand what you are going through. I think I get it. At least you have someone."
Kiara returned the hug, resting her forehead on his chest saying softly “Thank you for understanding me... but … I’m not the only one that have someone… you also have someone now, like I said, you are not alone anymore” she said while letting him go.

Hearing his comment about the badass team Kiara couldn't help it, she just giggled, sure Jaken had this badass aura as a werewolf and even in his human form, but her… well not really… it was so mismatched that it was kind of funny. But still, deep down on her heart she felt a warm sensation, imagining both of them as a team, that thought make her smile to herself.

Inside the building Kiara looked around, it was like Jaken described it.
"It's not fancy, but... it'll keep the eyes off us."
Kiara shook her head “No, it is perfect, don't worry” she said, at a corner she could see some old boxes, moving closer she seat on top of one, patting on one, right next to her, giving a sign to Jaken to take a seat next to her. Now it was just a matter of time, in her heart there was no doubt, she knew Hellius would come, so she just waited for him.

As Kiara predicted a few minutes later a guard came to collect all the letters from the mailbox, dropping the mail on the respective offices. Hellius had just arrived to his own office when he heard a knock on the door, he opened and the guard gave him three letters. Looking to all of them one caught his attention, it didn’t had the name of the person who had wrote it, only his own name, but it was enough for him, he recognized that elegant handwrite, it was Kiara’s handwrite.
Placing the other two on his desk he just focus on that particular one, opening and reading it, it only had a location, nothing more. Indeed Kiara had been cautious to not give away much information, in case someone else read it before Hellius. Still the male elf didn’t waste time, although the letter had no specific time for the meeting he knew that she was already waiting for him. He gazed at his class's schedule, there was none in that morning <”Perfect”> he thought, not that it really matter, because if he had to lecture a class he would simple skip it, but this way no one would notice his absent.
Hellius grabbed his long hooded cloak, he was ready to go, almost opening the door he froze, turning his way back to his desk where Kiara’s letter was, he wouldn’t take any risks. He took the letter and with a fire spell he burned it down, until only ashes remained. Once he made sure that there was no more traces of the letter he made his way out.

Forty minutes had past, Kiara was still waiting patiently. Then a noise from outside caught her attention, she turned her head to the door’s direction, seeing a shadow being casted on the floor, someone was coming and it was tall, the elf already knew who that was, standing on her feet with anticipation.
Then a tall figure with a long dark cloak and a hood over his head entered, taking the hood off and revealing his face. It was Hellius. The very second Kiara saw him she just dashed in his direction giving him a hug, while calling for his name with a gorgeous smile. The male elf hugged her back, patting on her head and returning the smile. He felt relieved for seeing that she was ok.

It was kind of amazing, how Kiara’s personality would change around Hellius, she would act a bit more childish, letting her guard down, she really trusted him with her life. On the other hand, Hellius behavior would also change, becoming overprotective towards her, he would become everything she needed him to be, it could be a friend, a father, an older brother, a mentor and guardian, he would do everything for her, to protect her gorgeous smile, her innocence and her pure soul, he would even kill for her if it was necessary.

“I heard your song, when you were in the dungeons, it was a clever move, sometimes you can really surprise me” Hellius said releasing Kiara. “I had plans to take you out, but someone got there before me” the male elf turned his gaze to Jaken, acknowledging him now.
Noticing this Kiara simply said “Let me introduce the two of you” Kiara turned to look at Jaken. “Jaken, he is Hellius Chronos, my guardian, the person I’m always talking about” she said smiling and turning her head to the male elf. “Hellius, he is Jake-“
Jaken Larsten, werewolf and a bounty hunter, I know” he said still looking at the werewolf with a serious face then relaxing a bit.
“How did you know?” Kiara tilted her head in confusion.
“I read the report… he is suspected for being an accomplice for the clock tower incident” he sighed. “I just dont know how you got dragged into all of this.” now looking at Kiara, his face full of worry.
Placing his attention in the wolf Hellius said in a half serious tone “I’m still deciding if I should punch you in the face for dragging Kiara into all of this or thank you for at least taking care of her in my place” indeed the male elf was still deciding what to do to the werewolf, but deep down he also knew that Kiara was still alive thanks to him, so he would just let this one slide.
Kiara's eyes widen at Hellius comment. “It’s not his fault Hellius, he tried to warn me to stay out, but I didn’t listen... it’s my fault and no one else” She said looking at her guardian lowering a bit her head, knowing that this would only make him more worried.
Hellius sighed placing one hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it bit. “I already told you this many times, one day you will get killed for being too kind” he then gave a warm look to the female elf, deep down he loved that sweet side of her, although it was also the same reason why he would worry this much about her.
“I’m not that helpless you know” Kiara said giggling a bit.
“Oh no! Of course not! You are a fierce mage, on a controlled environment, with rules and honor codes” he said teasing her a bit, then changing is tone to a more serious one “But not in the open world, people will use dirty tricks and any necessary means to take you down, there are no rules out there.” Hellius said looking at Jaken, he knew the werewolf would agree with what he had just said.
“But don’t worry, I’m here to take care of you” he finally said with a playful tone, smiling while messing with Kiara’s hair. Kiara just giggled, while gently tried to stop Hellius from mess with her hair, she knew she could trust him no matter what happened.

“Now tell me darling, why you called me, I know that is something bothering you, so just tell me already”
Kiara took a deep breath, yes.. he knew her... “I’m not sure... but... lately I feel like I’m sick...it all started the day after I got arrested, I don’t know how to put it, but it’s something between a cold and one of my magic’s withdraw. I’m always with headaches, dizziness, I can’t maintain my focus for long too. Today I just awoke feeling worst, now its even manifesting physically, I feel my strength leaving me, I lost all my appetite and sometimes for no reason my heartbeat accelerate... I just feel... drained... I don’t know if this is all due to this sickness or because of my lack of sleep” She finally said looking between Hellius and Jaken, this was the first time she was telling the true nature of her sickness to the werewolf, so she was worried of how he would react after all this new information.
Hellius notice the glances that Kiara would give to the wolf, but said nothing about it. He just paused a bit, thinking on everything Kiara had just said.
“Kiara, you said you are lacking of sleep... by any chance... are you having nightmares?” Hellius asked with sharp eyes.
Kiara's eyes widen once again, “How do you know that? And what the nightmares have to do with all of this?” the female elf asked now visibly nervous.
“I hope I’m mistaken..” Hellius whispered, mainly talking to himself.

The male elf walked away a bit, stretching his hand forward, invoking a spell. A white magic circle appeared on the floor, few meters in front of him.
“Kiara” He called her, still holding his position “Please enter the magic circle.”
Kiara didn’t asked nothing, she just obeyed him, walking and entering it, facing Hellius. The second both her feet touched the magic circle, it started to reshaping itself and change in color. A new magic circle took form, this one had a purple dark color, almost black, with a pentagram right on the middle. Dark magic could be felt all over the room but the scariest thing was yet to come.
Once the circle took the new form Kiara’s heart started to bump like there was no tomorrow, it hurted, it felt like it was about to burst, it hurted like hell, she couldn’t take it, it was too much for her to endure. The elf fell on her knees, starting to cough, little drops of blood dripped from the hand she had used to cover her mouth while the other was on the floor giving her support, she was suffocating on her own blood, she couldn’t breathe properly, it hurted!!!!
Seeing this scene Hellius swiftly lowered his hand, breaking the spell. Everything happened in a matter of seconds.
“God damnit! Kiara!” He called her, running towards the elf. “Are you ok? Breath, just breath, I got you now” He said getting down on one knee and stroking her back in an attempt to calm her down. When Kiara started to show signs of calming down Hellius took a piece of cloth and cleaned the blood away. She was weak, her heart rate still racing but her breath so faint. He needed to act fast.
“How safe is this place?” He turned to face the werewolf with an urgent tone.

Last edited:
Jaken took a sit besides Kiara, waiting for this Hellius Kiara was always talking about. Who was he? Was he REALLY to trust? Would he WILLINGLY sell them out? Whatever it was, he had to be careful. All those years of being alone taught him on who to trust, or at least, that's what he believed. He wasn't so sure, sometimes he would be right and other times he wouldn't. But that feeling was always there. Hellius... he wasn't so sure...

As the duo rested on the boxes, Jaken kept thinking on what had happened to him. That attitude towards the elf since the day started. Was it mixed feelings for her? Was the wolf influencing his action? He knew that a second identity was with him : The Wolf's, but he wasn't sure if it could control him in certain ways. His aggresivness towards the elf after she came back from the crowd was The Wolf's. He knew it was The Wolf's... was it? However, his thoughts were broken with a thud from outside the building. "Someone's coming." he said, putting on his hoody and bandana. He took out a combat knife. He saw the hooded figure stepping in. He growled, grabbing the handle of the knife with more force, getting ready to either swing it or throw it. The figure then took the hoody off, revealing another elf. Before Jaken could ask who is he and what was he doing here, Kiara ran towards the figure and hugged it. Apparently it was him. Jaken exhaled slowly and leaned on the wall, with his arms crossed but the knife still in his hands. However, he was still on guard. He lowered his bandana, but not his hoody.

“I’m still deciding if I should punch you in the face for dragging Kiara into all of this or thank you for at least taking care of her in my place”
"I'm stil deciding if I should throw you this between the eyes." he shook the knife "But I guess this is your lucky day." he flipped the knife and put it on his jacket's pocket.

then changing is tone to a more serious one “But not in the open world, people will use dirty tricks and any necessary means to take you down, there are no rules out there.” Hellius said looking at Jaken, he knew the werewolf would agree with what he had just said.
Jaken growled at Hellius. He felt that he was refferring to him as one of those people. He felt that Hellius had told him that he was just using Kiara. It was not like that. "Sure. They may be closer than what you might think..." he turned his head at the other side. Even though it was not the best thing to do right now, he needed too calm down. If things went south, it would be best to avoid the worst case scenario were the two of them would fight in front of Kiara. Two people that Kiara cared for, fighting in front of her. It wouldn't be the best action to take with her.

The male elf walked away a bit, stretching his hand forward, invoking a spell. A white magic circle appeared on the floor, few meters in front of him.
“Kiara” He called her, still holding his position “Please enter the magic circle.”
Jaken growled louder than ever, subtly reaching for the knife's handle, ready to engage if something happened. This Hellius guy just commanded Kiara to step in a magical circle. He was always paranoid with magic. It could be a trap to take her hostage and get rid of her. He was only confident in spells HE knew that can do good. Any new spell would always raise his protective instinct. The moment Kiara stepped in and the circle changed form, Jaken felt the danger, taking out his knide and growling at Hellius. The worst part came, when Kiara collapsed on the ground during the ritual and started coughing up blood, the werewol's heart bumped as fast as it could. THe rage was flowing through his brain, heart, and body. He would kill him. He would kill Hellius. He would rip him apart and eat his insides while still being alive. He walked angirly towards the male elf that was looking at the scene.

But before he could even touch the male elf, the ritual stopped. Hellius rushed to help Kiara, asking her if she was ok...

HOW DARE HE???!!!!

He expose Kiara to such pain, he couldn't bare it. It was the most hypcritical thing he has seen in years.
“How safe is this place?” He turned to face the werewolf with an urgent tone.
Jaken growled, slowly increasing the volume and depth of the growl. Until he finally roared at the elf, tackling him and putting his knife on Hellius' throat. He even cutted it sllightly, he was still alive, but some blood was dripping off Hellius' neck "HOW DARE YOU!!???" he roared "HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER SUFFER AND THEN ASK HER IS SHE IS OK????!!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME???!!!!" he forced the blade deeper into the elf's, making it bleed more, but not killing him "I should slice your throat and EAT YOU ALIVE!!!" he growled.

"I'm stil deciding if I should throw you this between the eyes." he shook the knife "But I guess this is your lucky day."
Hellius glared at the werewolf, one of the things he hated the most was arrogance and it seemed like Jaken had plenty of it. But Hellius was there because of Kiara not because of him, so he just ignored the comment, it was not even worth it, so he let this one slide.

Jaken growled at Hellius. He felt that he was refferring to him as one of those people. He felt that Hellius had told him that he was just using Kiara. It was not like that. "Sure. They may be closer than what you might think..."
Hearing Jaken growling, Hellius started to become annoyed, glaring him with sharp eyes, the lack of respect… it was something that it really pissed him off, and this dog was barking too much for his liking. If Jaken’s attitude did not change, things could escalate pretty quickly. Maybe this dog needed to be trained, put on a short leash and a muzzle, Hellius wouldn't mind do that, but right now what mattered was Kiara, he wouldn't trade their conversation and interaction over a bag of fleas.

The very second Hellius turned to face the bounty hunter, asking how safe the place was, he was taken by surprise, he had let his guard down while helping Kiara. Being tackled down on the floor with a knife on his throat, he could feel the blade slightly cutting his skin, drawing a bit of blood. Hellius didn't even flick, a little scratch and a threat like that couldn't even scare him. He had received greater wounds back on his old days.
Hellius' face was now death serious, if sight could kill Jaken would be dead by now. He heard what the werewolf had to said.
HOW DARE YOU!!???" he roared "HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER SUFFER AND THEN ASK HER IS SHE IS OK????!!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME???!!!!" he forced the blade deeper into the elf's, making it bleed more, but not killing him "I should slice your throat and EAT YOU ALIVE!!!"
“A knife… such an unrefined and indignify weapon... it suits you, you ignorant beast…” Hellius said with a deep serious tone.
Taking advantage of the momentum and Jaken’s own strength, Hellius grabbed Jaken’s arm that had the knife, rolling on his side, turning the table on his favor. Now Jaken was the one on the floor while Hellius was on top of him. One of Hellius' legs trapped the unarmed Jaken's arm, one hand was holding the werewolf's other arm, slamming hard against the cold floor, making Jaken drop the knife, and his other hand was pressing the man’s neck, pinning him down, unable to move.
Hellius was strong, way stronger than a mage should be, so it was no difficult to hold Jaken and keep him in place. Hellius was much more than what meets the eye and underestimate him would cost him his life. The male elf has been many things before he became a mage's teacher. Now it was time for him to give a piece of his mind to the brainless wolf.
“I should teach you some manners and how to show respect, you brat! And trust me I would love to see you try, believe me, others tried and failed, but if you are that eager then get in line. I just won’t kill you right now only because of Kiara, she is my priority not you!” Said the male elf between his teeth, on an attempt to control his rage.
“Furthermore, it’s you, you worthless dog, that is keeping her suffering. She has been cursed, I just used a spell that detect and identify what kind of curse she is under. But the curse reacted to my magic and now in this very moment it's devouring Kiara’s life way faster trying finish the job! SO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU!” Hellius screamed on the end, showing the werewolf how furious he was.
“Try to stop me again or keep me from saving her, then heavens have mercy on you, because I will tear you apart if I lose her.” In the end Hellius released Jaken, getting up and turning his back at him, maybe it was not a very wise move, but right now Kiara’s life was hanging by the thread, he needed to break the curse right away, because the curse was now consuming what was left of her strength.

Kiara was not even aware of what was happening between Hellius and Jaken. The elf could only feel and hear her own heartbeat and breath, her conscious was slowing fading away. The elf was struggling to not faint, all her senses were fuzzy, she barely could see, it was like darkness was clouding her vision and all the surrounding sounds seemed so far away, like a faint whisper.
Lifting her head, Kiara tried to focus on what was in front of her, it seemed like Hellius and Jaken were fighting. Had she fainted and not even been aware of it and was this one of her nightmares? She was not sure, she couldn't even tell reality apart of her nightmares.

Last edited:
“A knife… such an unrefined and indignify weapon... it suits you, your ignorant beast…” Hellius said with a deep serious tone.
Jaken growled at Hellius. 'Ignorant beast'? He would show him. He would show this male elf what an ignorant beast like him could do to such insignificant creature. First, he hurted Kiara with that spell. It would have been better for Hellius to at least explain what would the spell do to the poor female elf, at least in that case, Kiara could decide if wether stepping in or not. But no. Hellius wouldn't have said a word. And now, he was insulting the werewolf. Motherfucker. Jaken had had it with this elf. He would hurt him now.

But before Jaken could do anything to Hellius, he turned the table on him. He old-looking elf now subdued the werewolf with a simple movement. His body was immobilized. How could this be? How could this pathetic elf win against a young werewolf like him. Jaken grunted to break free. He struggled to break free and give this son of a bitch what he deserved. Even though all the body going from the torso to the his head was immobilized, he could stiil move his legs. They shook fiercely, trying to get out of this old man's grip. He tried to knee him out of his body, but Hellius was sitting on his waist, not allowing much movement. All Jaken could do was lightly tap Hellius with his knee, but no real damage. It was humilliating.

“I should teach you some manners and how to show respect, your brat! And trust me I would love to see you try, believe me, others tried and failed, but if you are that eager then get in line. I just don’t kill you right now only because of Kiara, she is my priority not you!” Said the male elf between his teeth, on an attempt to control his rage.
"Fuck you." Jaken grunted. But then, after what Hellius said, something snapped back to the werewolf's mind: Kiara. How was she? Was she ok? HE CARED FOR HER, not like this Hellius guy. It doesn't matter if Kiara and Hellius had history before Jaken, but now, the wolf could not trust Hellius. No way he would. Jaken at the end, lowered his attempts to break free, he would not used struggle as much as he iniially did. If he wanted to check on Kiara as soon as possible, it would be better to end this fight as soon as possible.

“Furthermore, it’s you, you're worthless dog, that is keeping her suffering. She was been cursed, I just used a spell that detect and identify what kind of curse she is under. But the curse reacted to my magic and now in this very moment it's devouring Kiara’s life way faster trying finish the job! SO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU!” Hellius screamed on the end, showing the werewolf how furious he was.
Jaken growled louder than ever. HOW DARE HE CALLED HIM 'DOG'? HE WAS NO PET!! HE WAS NO ONE'S PET!! Once this was over, Jaken would come back and give this elf what he deserves. But... Kiara... he had to do it for Kiara. Screw his ego, screw this 'tough guy' image, screw the werewolf's honor. Kiara was also her priority. "FINE THEN!!!!" he roared "Go help Kiara already!! I won't get in your way!!"

“Try to stop me again or keep me from saving her, then heavens have mercy on you, because I will tear you apart if I lose her.”
"Yeah, yeah, 'may the Lord have mercy on your soul-' SPARE ME THE BULLCRAP OLD MAN!!!" he said "Now, or you going to help her or not???!!!"

When Hellius let go of him, Jaken got up in a jump but not to attack Hellius again. FUCK HELLIUS!! He could take care of him later. Instead, he sprinted to help Kiara. He took her in his arms, rocking her. "Hey, hey." he whispered "You're ok. You're ok. I got you. Chist." he hushed her. He then looked at Hellius "What's wrong with her? You said that this curse reacted to your magic. What can we do to sasve her?"

"Yeah, yeah, 'may the Lord have mercy on your soul-' SPARE ME THE BULLCRAP OLD MAN!!!"
A vein popped up on Hellius’ forehead, the bounty hunter really knew how to hit his nerves. <”Old man!? This little…”> he thought, it was true that Hellius was much older than Jaken and Kiara, but still, for an elf he was still quite young only appearing to be a few years older than Jaken, his elven blood was the reason for that. The male elf pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to ignore the offence, now that the fight was over it would be stupid to start a new one, besides, he needed to tend Kiara.

While walking in her direction, Hellius saw Jaken passing by him and grabbing Kiara in his arms, rocking and trying to calm her. His eyes widened <”What is this?!”> he thought, his eyes sharpening again, now it was the parental instinct that was kicking in. Why would the bounty hunter worry and care for her that much? As far as Hellius knew, Kiara didn't had a bounty over her head and no one was paying the wolf to take care of her.
What would he gain from all this? Furthermore, that was not even his place to begin with, Hellius was the one that took care of Kiara since she was a child, so what was this werewolf doing by holding her like that?
Then Hellius thought a bit, whatever it was Jaken’s reason maybe that could be handy, right now Kiara needed all the protection that she could get, since the male elf couldn't take care of her and the school was no longer a safe place, so Hellius would use that to his favor, Jaken would be a tool, a necessary mean to achieve his goal, keep Kiara safe and sound.

"Hey, hey." he whispered "You're ok. You're ok. I got you. Chist."
Kiara notice someone next to her, lifting her head she saw who it was “Jaken…” Kiara called, her voice almost a whisper, she was cold “Were you and Hellius fighting? If it was, please don't fight.... I care too much for both of you... I can't bare to lose any of you... both are very important to me...” the elf rested her head on his chest, she was clearly exhausted.

"What's wrong with her? You said that this curse reacted to your magic. What can we do to sasve her?"
At the wolf’s voice Hellius put aside all is thoughts, he sighed deeply.
Putting one hand on his neck and rubbing a bit, the little cut that Jaken had given him disappeared, a little healing spell. The scratch wouldn’t bother Hellius, but he knew that the college was watching him, they knew that sooner or later he would try to contact Kiara or vice versa. So Hellius would be extra cautious, and returning to the college with a cut wouldn't be very wise, people could notice. Furthermore, he also had heard what Kiara said about the fight, so he didn't want to worry her even more if she saw the cut.
“Like I said, she has been cursed, they never had the intention to arrest her, they wanted to kill her in a very clever way, because she would die on a cell apparently by natural causes, so, nobody would suspect anything. This curse gives the target the most horrible nightmare during the nighttime, like it's your personal hell, then during the day it will give hallucinations, the final result, the victim will be driven to madness and end up taking they own life in an attempt to stop the living hell. But seems like it worked on a different way with Kiara, maybe because she is a very calm person she was more mental resistant, but everything has limits so her body in an attempt to release some of her mental stress started to express physically. Unfortunately the result would be the same, she would end up dying, not due to madness but because the curse would devourer all her life force, until there was nothing more that could maintain her alive. That is what the curse is doing right now to her. Now, to break this curse there is two ways. First kill the caster, but since we don’t know who he is that’s not even an option. The second one it’s the hardest and dangerous one, but since they wanted play tough I also know how to play tough, besides I’m a better player than them in this kind of games, so I will return this little gift to the caster. If everything goes well in two days, I will catch this little bastard, I just need to look for someone that will be screaming like it was seeing the devil himself. The only problem is that Kiara and I will be vulnerable during the ritual that allow break the curse.”
Hellius was now right in front of Jaken “ I never thought I would do this, put Kiara’s life and mine in someone else's hands, even less your hands, but a desperate situation calls for desperate measures. Do not let anyone enter this building and, above all, DO NOT LET ANYONE OR SOMETHING WAKE US UP. Once the spell start it can't be canceled otherwise both of us, me and her will die.” Hellius said looking deep in the werewolf eyes analyzing how safe this option was.

Last edited:
“Jaken…” Kiara called, her voice almost a whisper, she was cold “Were you and Hellius fighting? If it was, please don't fight.... I care too much for both of you... I can't bare to lose any of you... both are very important to me...” the elf rested her head on his chest, she was clearly exhausted.
The werewolf knew how to respond. He shook his head "Umm.... no. No, no, we were not fighting. We were... talking. Don't worry." he looked at Hellius with pleading eyes, then back at Kiara "We decided to start over again. So don't worry, just lay your head on my chest. You need to rest."

she has been cursed, they never had the intention of arrest her, they wanted to kill her in a very clever way, because she would die on a cell apparently by natural causes, so, nobody would suspect anything. This curse gives the target the most horrible nightmare during the nighttime, like it's your personal hell, then during the day it will give hallucinations, the final result, the victim will be driven by madness and end up taking his own life in an attempt to stop the living hell. But seems like it worked on a different way with Kiara, maybe because she is a very calm person she was more mental resistance, but everything has limits so her body in an attempt to release some of her mental stress started to express physically. Unfortunately the result would be the same, she would end up dying, not due to madness but because the curse would devourer all her life force, until there was nothing more that could maintain her alive.
"Oh God." Jaken whispered "Oh God. I'm so sorry." he hugged Kiara. He was afraid. Kiara could die any minute now, if something happened to her, he would never forgive himself. He needed to work on something, but how? He didn't know a lot about magic, he had no idea how to counter a curse, He only knew how to counter a physical attack: a sword swing, an arrow being shot, melee atacks and other kind of threats. But this was magic, something he could not understand. What was he going to do?

“ I never thought I would do this, put Kiara’s life and mine in someone else hands, even less your's hands, but desperate situation calls for desperate measures. Do not let anyone enter this building and, above all, DO NOT LET ANYONE OR SOMETHING WAKE US UP. Once the spell start it can't be canceled otherwise both of us, me and her will die.”
"Yeah, yeah. Ok." he said to Hellius "I'll secure the place." he took off his jacket and placed it on the ground as a cheap matress, he then layed Kiara down gently on his jacket. He then stood up and walked away. However, he stopped, connecting shoulders with Hellius. The wolf glared at Hellius. "I don't care if I like you or not. Just save Kiara and we won't have to see each other ever again. Free her and we will go our seperate ways. If you damage her, I SWEAR... I will tear you apart. You better do your shit right." he walked out the building to secure the place.

"I don't care if I like you or not. Just save Kiara and we won't have to see each other ever again. Free her and we will go our seperate ways. If you damage her, I SWEAR... I will tear you apart. You better do your shit right."
Hellius looked at Jaken from the corner of his eye, not even bothering to turn his head to look directly at the wolf, hearing what the bounty hunter had to say. When Jaken walked away Hellius had a small grin on his face, if the werewolf was this willing to fight him in order to protect Kiara then it wouldnt be a problem for the wolf to kill whoever dared to hurt her. In fact Helius was quite impressed, he never expected to find another person that would go as far as him to just protect her, if it were in another circumstances maybe they could even get along pretty well since both of the them were not that different after all.

Pushing away his thoughts, Hellius turned his attention to Kiara walking in her direction and kneeling before her, grabbing both her small hands in his.
“Kiara, my child, I know that you are tired but right now I need you to focus, I need you to chant a spell with me, just follow my lead, I know you can do it.” Hellius said in a soft voice, looking Kiara with a warm expression. He cared for her, to the point of risking his own life, in fact that was what he was about to do right now, Hellius didn't even bother to explain what he was about to do or what spell it was, there was no need. In the same way that Kiara trusted him with her life, he also knew that the spellsinger knew he would never hurt her, that he would protect her no matter what, even if it cost his own life, this was how far and deep their bond for each other was.
Hellius sat on his knees in front of Kiara, pulling their hands to the chest level and placing his forehead on hers. Then he started to invoke the spell slowly so Kiara could follow him, Kiara would repeat the exact same words right after, as if she was his echo. A yellowish pillar of light descended upon them, while a breeze messed with their hairs, when the spell ended, the pillar just bursted in all directions releasing a gentle light and wind all over the floor illuminating and dusting the place.

Hellius looked at Kiara, with a proud smile, caressing her head gently. “I knew you could do it, you are an amazing sorceress…” Kiara gave him a weak smile, then she notice Hellius’ eyes, they had this pleading gaze on them, she widened her eyes realizing what he had just done, Hellius had tricked her, he casted a sleeping spell while patted her head, but it was too late, the spellsinger just fell on a deep slumber.
Hellius sighed pulling Kiara close to his chest. “I’m so sorry sweetie, please forgive me, but there was no other way for you to sleep, soon this will be all over, I will rescue you from that hell…” Hellius said while picking her up, holding her in his arms, he looked around, finding a corner, it was not much but at least it would conceal them if anyone breaks into the building. Once there, Hellius just sat, leaning on the wall and wrapped Kiara in a protective manner in his arms. It was time, the elf just let the spell begin, and soon he also had fallen on a deep slumber.

Last edited:
Jaken had been sitting on the steps of the building, looking all over the place to identify any danger that might intrude the elves inside the abandoned building. Though, he did not expect it anyway. The place was god-foresaken place. Not even a sould crossed this paths, so it would be one of the safest place. Sure, it is behind the college the two of them escaped a few days ago, but sometimes, the best place to hide is in the most obvious ones. Jaken thought on Kiara, on what she was going through. She might die because of that curse that had been placed upon her, but who did it? WHo cursed her? Jaken did not know anything about magic, so he could not have done it. Has Kiara been in contact with any magical spell? Could it be something left behind by the assasin's all the way back at the college? Was that even possible? And how is Kiara right now? Was she suffering? Was she about to die? That could not happen. The werewolf knew it couldn't. He knew that they'd find a way out of this problem... right?

The deserted street, alongside with a cool breeze made Jaken shake sometimes. He could have stayed with the jacket, but he felt that heneeded to give something to Kiara. Something that might protect her. It was an old leather jacket, he knew that. It was a regular jacket, no magical advantages, no symbols that gave good luck. No... just a jacket. It would keep Kiara warm, and that is all he needed for her right now. He wanted Kiara to feel that she was safe no matter where she went or how strong the tragedies were. Sometimes, all you need is a bit of hope. Jaken sighed. But kept his guard on.

He heard a chant from behind. It was not the sweet, delicate and soothing voice of Kiara. It was a male's voice: Hellius. The wolf knew that the elf was chanting the spell to free Kiara. Now, it was time to be more alert than ever. He took out his crossbow, not loading it, but keeping it a range to grab and shoot any threat nearby. Few seconds passed when a breeze far colder than the previous ones made Jaken tremble. And the chanting stopped. Was it done? Was the spell over? He hoped so. He stood up and walked in the building. He saw Hellius holding Kiara. But they both seemed off. They were still. Were they asleep? Had Hellius done something to her?! Had he damaged her more?! If so, Jaken would take the chance to kill this bastard right now... or would he? If Kiara was under a spell placed by Hellius, maybe they both had a certain kind of connection. And besides, Hellius had told him that if one of them died, the other would do. SO, killing Hellius would mean killing Kiara too. Jaken grunted. It was such a perfect oportunity to get Hellius back. However, the werewolf heard something: breathing. It was Kiara's. She breathed slowly and... peacefully. Did it worked? Was Kiara free from this horrible curse? Was she sleeping peacefully or was this part of the ritual? He did not understand it. He growled in desperation, then turning back and guarding the door.

Almost an hour later Hellius opened his eyes, it was done, everything went well and he had set Kiara free from the curse, returning the little poisoned gift to the caster, that would send a clear message.
Then the elf looked down, Kiara was still asleep in his arms, she was now with a serene face, he sighed in relief, but soon his face gained a new expression, anguish, he hugged her a bit tighter, as if trying to shield her from all these world's troubles.
Hellius looked at the ceiling, emerging in his own thoughts. The soulbind spell not only allowed him to set Kiara free but also showed him Kiara’s biggest and deeper fear. He already knew what her fear was, after all he was the one that raised her, although Kiara seemed to had overcome that fear at a conscious level, deep down on a subconscious level it still remained. But that was not the reason why the elf was so anguished, no, it was something else, something that he never expected, it was Kiara’s feelings and how much she was struggling to keep them locked.
Kiara had fallen in love and worst it was for that bounty hunter. Hellius was afraid for her, this was the only thing he couldn't protect her from, the only thing he could do was just painfully watch her and support her no matter the outcome. But in his head there was only one possible end, Kiara would end with a broken heart and he would be the one that would have to collect all the pieces and try to put them all together again.
The male elf looked at the door with a death glare, human feelings were fragile, always changing, while for elves feelings were everlasting, whenever an elf bonded with someone it would last for ages. Besides, Hellius already knew what really matter for people like Jaken, fame and gold.
A thought crossed his mind, why not take Kiara and disappear from here, the werewolf was outside so this was the perfect chance.

Last edited:
Jaken had been sitting on the steps for a while, listening to the wind's song and keeping an ear inside the building, what if the ellves were in danger coming from inside the torn down structure. He would have to burst through the door and stay vigilant for the sake of Kiara. He cared for her. Then, he heard breathing, but not the asleep type, it was more of a 'just-awoken' type of breathing. At least one of them was waking up. So the ritual went well. Jaken ran inside the building, hoping to see Kiara alive and well, free of this curse Hellius was talking about. But no. The male elf was the one awake. Jaken grunted in slight frustration. Kiara, on the other hand, was asleep. She seemed calmed. Maybe she WAS free. It was such a releif. But he kept his promis. If Hellius saved Kiara, they would go their seperate ways and would never have to see each other faces ever again. He just needed to make sure Kiara was ok and he would get out of there. He had to take her, the college or anywhere near was not a safe place for her anymore.
"Is she ok?" Jaken asked "Did it worked?" he carressed her hair, smiling at how calmed her face seemed to be "Now." he said to Hellius "I'm gonna keep my promise. You and I won't have to see our faces ever again. However, I must take Kiara with me. Your bond with the college makes you a dangerous contact for her. This is not a safe place. i'll have to take her with me, get this whole mess ordered and MAYBE she will be able to return to this college, no consequences whatsoever."

He hears something creaking inside the building, it made his head raise in a second. Something was off. He looked back down at Hellius, placing his index finger over his lips, telling the elf to remain quiet. "I think someone is inside the building." he whispered "Stay here and don't move." he took out his crossbow and sneaked farther into the abandoned building. He walked as quietly as his boots allowed him to. He enhanced his hearing sense up to a hundred, hearing even the slightest breeze like a whisper right next to his ear. No one was there, but he could have sworn that someone got inside. He was on another room, the one behind where Hellius and Kiara were. He noticed something a crack on the wall. It seemed... fresh! Someone DID enter. He had to inform the elves that it was time to move.

"Hello wolfy." a female voice said. Jaken turned around and saw the same lady from days ago, with a short wrist crossbow and shooting at him, the bolt did impact on Jaken's shoulder, ripping it apart and growling at the woman. Before he could say anything, he shot a bolt, almost landing on the target. She was fast "Goodbye wolfy." the lady jumped out a window and started running, slowly dissolving into dust.
"GOD DAMN YOU!!" Jaken roared. But that was it. Just a bolt to the chest, and that was it? That was her strategy? Unless...
Jaken picked up the bolt and sniffed it. As he suspected. "<<Wolfsbane.>>". He was poisoned. He could get out of this situation, he knew how to do it. But he'd have to evacuate the elves now.

Jaken ran to the room where Hellius and Kiara were, panting. The poison was already taking effect. He coughed "We need to go NOW." he coughed more.

The very moment Jaken stepped inside the building Hellius clicked his tongue clearly annoyed, the elf sighed then concealed all his thoughts and intentions.
"Is she ok?" Jaken asked "Did it worked?" he carressed her hair
“Yes, she is ok now, but she will be asleep for the rest of the day, her body and mind are still recovering.” The moment Jaken was about to touch Kiara’s hair, Hellius got a hold of Jaken hand, stopping him and shoving it away, narrowing his eyes to the werewolf, a clear sign to not touch her.

"I'm gonna keep my promise. You and I won't have to see our faces ever again. However, I must take Kiara with me. Your bond with the college makes you a dangerous contact for her. This is not a safe place. i'll have to take her with me, get this whole mess ordered and MAYBE she will be able to return to this college, no consequences whatsoever."
Hellius thought for a bit of what the werewolf was saying, indeed he had the point, Hellius knew that the college was watching his moves waiting for an opportunity to get Kiara, so she would be safer with the werewolf. But that would mean allow Kiara to stay with this dog… he didn't like that option neither, but what made Hellius snapping out was hearing the word MAYBE. Hellius talked in a serious tone.
“What do you mean by MAYBE? Where do you think she will be going when all this mess is over? She will be returning to –“ He fell silent, hearing something moving inside the building and seemed like the wolf had hear it too by his reaction.

"I think someone is inside the building." he whispered "Stay here and don't move."
For the first time Hellius agreed with Jaken, nodding his head, getting up slowly and taking a defensive stance, still with Kiara on his arms. He followed Jaken with his eyes until he disappeared, getting ready to attack whatever dare to show up. A few seconds later Hellius could hear a breef fight and Jaken cursing before returning to where he was, saying that they needed to move. <”Such a problematic guy, only bringing troubles...”> Hellius thought seeing Jaken coughing.
“What is your problem? I already have Kiara to take care off, so don’t expect me to nurse you, now move, I will carry her.” Hellius said realizing that Jaken was bleeding, the werewolf looked so pathetic, struggling with such a small wound but he didn’t care at all, right now this place was not safe and he had Kiara to look after.

Hellius got a hold of Jaken hand, stopping him and shoving it away, narrowing his eyes to the werewolf, a clear sign to not touch her.
Jaken rolled his eyes at Hellius. He wanted to argue with him, but this was not the time. he had to take Kiara to a safe place.

“What is your problem? I already have Kiara to take care for, so don’t expect me to nurse you, now move, I will carry her.”
"Wasn't expecting it anyway old man!" he coughed "We can fight later, but right now, we must move." he took out his crossbow and took the lead.

They had been running away from the building for a few minutes now. As the time passed, Jaken could feel his energy fade away and his consciousness slowly turning off. He knew this was wolfsbane poisining, last time he got poisoned was years ago. He knew what to do to get rid of the flower's chemicals. But he needed to find a place safe enough for the three of them... well, he did not really cared what could happen to Hellius. A place safe enough for Kiara and him. And he knew such place: Mekl's. True, he would ending up paying what he owed for the little job few days back. But he'd rather stay alive and loose some coins than dead and losing EVERYTHING... even Kiara. Jaken's steps were getting far more dorky, losing balance sometimes and crashing into walls. He was getting dizzy. On an alleyway, he stopped, trying to get some air. Instead, he puked. The wolfsbane poison was advancing, if he did not reached Merkl's, he would be dead in no time. However, the werewolf stayed strong. He had to see Kiara in peace one more time. He regained strength and swallowed the next set of puke he had on list. Jaken limped towards the now visible reptilian's store, bursting through the doors, almost falling to the ground dead.
"Hhhhheeeerrrreeee we go agaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnn." Merkl hissed.
"Piss... off." Jaken coughed blood "Silver, NOW!!" he roared. Merkl ran at the back and got what Jaken requested for. Merkl brought a silver spike and a tiny bowl. Jaken took off his upper clothes, revealing a purple-colored maze on his body. The wolfsbane had invaded his veins and was soon going to reach his heart. Infact, he was minutes away of dying. The wolf used his jacket as a glove to grab the silver spike and sat on the floor, ready to cure himself. He drove the spike to the wound, burning his skin in contact. Jaken roared to the air, hanging on the burning pain to cure himself. He holded the spike on the wound for about 10 seconds, before taking it out and throwing it far away, with the tip of it covered in blood. Now the worst part was to come.

Jaken started to gurgle. The wolfsbane was gathering itself, slowly erasing the purple maze that he had once on his shoulder. He could feel the wolfsbane gathering on his throat slowly coming up, his stoach burning up, his breathing closing, and the pressure on his ears increasing. He finally decided to let it all out, grabbing the bowl Merkl had, throwing up a blackish-purple substance: the wolfsbane that he had hosted some minutes ago. He spited everything out, he was feeling weak and dizzy.
"That wwwwwooouuuulllldddddd be ttttteeeeeeennnnnn gold coooiiiinnnnsssssss."
Jaken gave him the finger "i'll pay you later... give me some minutes." he spited the last bit of it on the bowl, sweeping the remainings off his mouth.