Private Tales Return to the hindlands.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Sigrith

Northern Lights
Nordenfiir
Character Biography
Link
Being told she had a weird aura was certainly not the worst thing a stranger had said about her, to her face. She chose not to look to far into it - witches were robed in weird, it was known.

Her gaze shifted from the crocodile (what on earth was that thing?) to the cat, "I am her guardian. I go nowhere without her. Why do you need help?"

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sannoru

Sannoru

:eyes:
Character Biography
Link
The feline cleared her throat as she tried to wriggle past the bombastic crocodilian. Though before the little un could talk, the fox stepped ahead. "O-Sannoru of the thousand valleys...friend of the temple."
Her gaze wandered from the sleeping one to the one wide awake.
"If she could trust you, so could we. Would you perhaps, help us wake a kin of ours?"

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Sigrith

Sigrith

Northern Lights
Nordenfiir
Character Biography
Link
Sigrith narrowed her eyes at the collection of them, finding the ask peculiar.

"There is a saying where I come from in letting sleeping bears lie. What need do you have of waking them?"

Often things slumbered for reasons. Important reasons.

• Nervous
Reactions: Sannoru

Sannoru

:eyes:
Character Biography
Link
»W-w-well perhaps you could help f-f-figure out why, « whispered the little cat. »Papa Atsui w-was always f-f-f-ist to w-w-ake up. B-but not anymore.«

Sigrith

Northern Lights
Nordenfiir
Character Biography
Link
Troublesome little things. Sigrith gave them an irritable grunt in reply.

"We shall see, after we have rested." They had traveled far and even fatigue had caught up to the tundra Witch. San seemed to be ill at ease in her homelands, which had made rest hard to come by. Now that she had found sleep, Sigrith was not keen on waking her.

"Go away now, leave us in peace."