Private Tales Recovery

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He opened the door and smiled seeing her up and about.
"Good morning Mistress. It's so good to see you awake this morning."
He brought the tray in and set it down on her table. He also poured her some tea and placed it beside the plate.
While he got things set up he talked, "It's said to be a bright sunny day today with little cloud interference. The breakfast and tea are freshly made. And while your parents have no plans for you today they would like it if you would see them off as they go on business to visit one of the other allied houses."

As he stood to the side he lets his eyes linger on Myrcella, "And as always, you look breathtaking today, Mistress."

• Yay
Reactions: Myrcella Bochanan
Oh that smile. It warmed her heart to see it. She clasped her hands behind her back as she walked over to the table and seat herself. The breakfast served smelled delicious. It was far better than the rations she had while she was...away.

Myrcella listened as he spoke of the day's weather and schedule, all the while she was setting a napkin on her lap. "The weather is supposed to be good? I think that I should like to go for a ride on our lands and see if I can be alright in being outside of the Estate again. But after my parents take their leave. Please inform them that I will see them off."

Another smile including a light touch of pink on her cheeks as he complimented her. "Thank you Titus. You are too kind." Her mind began to linger on their kiss. Was this courtship? It surely was in secret. And Myrcella was enjoying every minute of it.

• Yay
Reactions: Titus Phane
Titus nodded to her, "I'll let them know you'll be there to see them off. They will be pleased to hear you're up so early as well."
He stood at attention beside her as she ate. She seemed much better. He would have to change her bandages again, but the last he saw they were healing nicely. His mind lingered on their kiss as well. He could honestly say it is by far the sweetest memory he has and he couldn't stop thinking of touching those perfect lips once more.

"In regards to going out today, I think it would be a splendid idea to get some fresh air. With your permission I can change your bandages and we can begin preparations."

• Yay
Myrcella laughed a little. Surely her parents would be shocked that she was awake. Maybe they'd even ask if something was wrong. But there wasn't of course. Right now things were perfect for her. She was being tended to by one that she was falling for.

She ate her breakfast, savouring every bite and washed it down with some of her tea. After wiping the corner of her lips, she set the napkin on the table. "That was lovely, thank you."

At the mention of changing her bandages, Myrcella swivelled in her chair so thathe could have better access to her feet. "You have my permission, Titus. And will you be joining my maid and I on the ride?" This had to sound spur of the moment, instead of something they discussed in secret. He was going to help her to brave the outside world again. Funnily enough she felt as though she could accomplish anything with Titus Phane at her side.

• Yay
Reactions: Titus Phane
With her permission he got the heated water and began the process of changing her bandages. He first unwrapped them and examined them.
"If you would prefer it, Yes, I will attend you on this outing. Your feet are looking much better this morning, mistress. I'm sure they will be back to normal in no time at all."
To him, her feet were already beautiful, even with the faded bruises and healing cuts and callouses. He had to restrain himself to keep from kissing her feet.
Instead he contented himself with washing them, dipping them into the warm water and massaging them, counting her toes and making sure they were clean and fresh.

As he washed her feet he allowed his hands to wash only a slight way up her calf before returning to her feet. Not only were her feet beautiful, but everywhere he looked at her was the picture of perfection in his eyes. And the feel of her skin was finer than eastern silk.
After he was done he toweled off her feet with a soft towel and reapplied fresh bandages. At this point she didn't need them, but the herbs and salves on the bandages would do her good anyways.

He cleared the foot washing stuff and then began his other chores around the room, drawing the curtains, and clearing the dirty dishes.

• Yay