LFG Prison Thread

Talus

Dreadlord
Character Biography
Link
So I had an idea to do a thread where one of my characters is in prison. This might be Talus or someone else, I've yet to decide. This idea sort of posed a question; Where would a Prison exist that could actually be a problem for a magical character of power?

Well I decided that the answer would come in the form of something I created a while ago. I have made mention in the past of a Group called the Black Templar. These are essentially Templar who use magic, wear black robed armor, and are generally scary. I've thought that it would be a fantastic idea for the Black Templar to basically be the Keepers of an extremely niche jail.

Essentially this prison would be specifically designed and kept by the Black Templar to hold powerful mages, monsters, etc

The prison and the Black Templar are neutral nation wise. They take prisoners from all places, Elbion, Alliria, even Molthal. All they ask for in return is a fee to keep said prisoners. That mean that this prison would be populated with the worst of the worst.

For the RP:

I basically envision this prison to be a magical supermax. The Black Templar would have devised anti-magic collars, they themselves are very strong mages and thus not weakling guards, prisoners are treated...not great.

The thread itself would be about life in the prison and probably eventually an escape.

Anyone down?

Well since my soul is now sold to the devil, I probably killed a few people while being blacked out and not in control so xD count Ash in! (Save me mom Iliris lol don’t tell Freya x.x)