LFG Paying the Bills

Shiv

Character Biography
Link
"You there, mercenary, step forward-no no, that is close enough. I cannot have you accidentally ruining my clothes. They're made from the finest silks that the east has to offer, you see. Why am I bothering explaining this? Anyways, let us speak of business. My latest consignment was absconded not two days ago on its way to my warehouse. The perpetrator is none other than that bastard Volfred, a boorish man even in the best of times. He is keeping my goods not far from here. Unfortunately Volfred has hired some of your ilk to see that it is not returned to its rightful owner. I would see this cursed situation rectified with all haste. Now leave, your presence spoils the very air that I breathe. My attendant shall provide you with any further details you require."
-Carvo 'The Cheese Baron' Brie

This is my character, Shiv. Just a mercenary trying to make it in this world. The above is just a prompt for a potential contract/thread idea. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to join me.

Beyond that, I'm fine with other things as well. Trying to get Shiv out there and meeting people. I imagine he'll mostly run with other mercenaries or adventurer types. I'm here for him getting dragged into other shenanigans as well.

I could definitely join this with Brynneld Gannis or Rayth Keirn

Ok sorry for the delay, was traveling the last 3 weeks. Hopefully this works for ya.

Still don't mind if another person or two would like to join.

• Yay
Reactions: Raigryn Vayd
Posted for yall

Cutter Wright Colsund

Little blurb for some flavor.

"Simply put, my son's a bloody fool. Never had a mind for business, though he could spend coin well enough. Didn't care much what he got up to so long as he kept his head down. Had a couple close calls, sure, but nothing a full purse couldn't remedy. Not this time, he went and properly fucked things up. A greased hand isn't going to cut it this time around. I'd leave him to the wolves but he's still my blood. My wife's family has an estate up near the Sayve. They'll put him on a ship after things calm down. Maybe to Elbion, I don't know or care. Just get him there."
-A rich, vaguely concerned father