Completed Oops

Willis smiled seeing Claire behind him safe and sound. "It's all for you, my dear!" He declared focusing on the Renaldus who was reeling from Claire's actions. He was covered in Ink and feathers clearly flustered by what just transpired. "What's the matter Renaldus?" Willis shouted. "You look like someone who just had his cock removed!"

Okay, that was a bad joke.

The Dwarf continued to charge at Willis his arm raised up wielding his Ax. Turning to Claire Willis smirked "Stay behind this couch," he said. "Nothing worse than a beserking Dwarf trust me. Don't worry though act two of the show will be just as grand!"

• Yay
Reactions: Trajan Meng
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Kha wasn't going to believe her. To be fair, Kha scarcely did in the first place, even when she was being particularly honest about her escapades. Renaldus being a eunuch? The timing of Willis' arrival? Captured more or less together? Her, dare she say it, excellent dodge of a spear fashioned from summoned bone? Now a dwarf gone berserk? Why, such madness! Now all she needed was carriage pulled straight from a fairy tale to ride back to The Broken Quill in elegant and undeniable style. Absolutely priceless.

Stay behind the couch.

"Oh, don't you mind me," Claire said. Biting her bottom lip and looking up and away.

Act two.

"But of course! All leading to the thrilling climax."

What a night. And it still wasn't over. My, how the routine could suddenly become the rare. Such a simple little task made into something memorable. Extraordinary, that.

Hmmmm. More arcane sounds from the other side of the sofa. Seemed Renaldus was up to nothing good while his stout comrade charged.

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One

Dwarves were among the fiercest warriors in the world. They can endure blows that could kill a human or an elf, he remembered hearing that only a fool would charge at an angry Dwarf head on. Well, Willis was never one to play it safe, Dwarf bull rushed while Willis dodged his Ax hitting the wooden floor with a "twump!" The cultist Dwarf struggled to release his ax from the ground and Willis heard Renauldus back on his feet charging a spell again.

Looking around the room frantically, Willis grabbed a spilled ink jar and hurled it at Renaldus head. The ink jar richocheted off his head knocking Renauldus to the ground butt first with a cry of pain. The young man then turned his attention to the Dwarf who successfully dislodged his Ax and took a wild swing at Willis aiming for his chest.

Willis took a step back and stabbed the Dwarf on the chest, blood slowly trickled from his coat and Willis heard Dwarf utter a curse. The Dwarf took another giant swing but Willis batted it away slicing him in the arm. He grabbed the Dwarf by the scruff of his neck and threw across the floor. Smiling Willis approached the Dwarf he performed a force spell staggering Willis a bit but otherwise kept his balance. The Dwarf bellowed raising the ax over his head but once again Willis sidestepped. The young man focused, he needed to finish him off.

• Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Claire peeked over the top of the sofa. Well, Willis certainly had all the right moves. Just as she suspected. What manner of man would dare hunt monsters dressed as Willis was dressed? Why, a man of esteemed fighting caliber, of course. The measure of confidence necessary to risk life and limb fighting as such had to be staggering, and oh so appealing, yes, so very appealing. Simply exciting to merely watch, and Claire could only imagine what it would be like to live it. Only imagine, that was all. Claire had no problem with the dressing down part, but the actual fighting part...hmmmmm, quite the problem. Not exactly her fancy.

Renaldus. The ink jar. The necromancer falling on his ass.

"Ha! Study that!" Claire said.

A stab on the dwarf, and a curse from the same.

A giddy smile on Claire's face as she drummed her fingers on the top cushions of the sofa. Saying, "That's one!"

Another strike drawing blood on the dwarf. "That's two!"

And Willis actually grabbed the dwarf and threw him as if he were scolding a particularly nasty dog. "That's three! Keep it up, Willis, you've a pristine rhythm!"

Oh she had to say it. Fair, maybe, that the dwarf got one teensy little spell in. Maybe he should have invested in arms and armor like all the other dwarves. Now he was awful at spellcasting, especially evident by his earlier friendly fire, and melee combat. Poor little dwarf. What an awful tragedy--

Renaldus. Up to no good again over there. Charging up a spell while Willis fought the dwarf.

Claire stood up completely and looked right at him and whistled. Renaldus, perhaps against his better judgment, looked anyway. And Claire blew him a kiss.

Further still against what better judgment he might have had, Renaldus scowled and said, "I've no interest in your charms, woman."

"Oh I'm aware. But you still have hands, don't you?"

"What does that have to do--?"

Claire pulled down the top of her leather corset. Flashed him as she said, "Look at what you've missed out on, love..."

Renaldus actually got angry. Angry. Ha! That was new. Cross off another 'first time' from the list. "I said I'm not--"

Claire pulled her corset back up as she Interrupted, "Aware of what's about to happen?"

"What--?"

Oh, but he was simply too late.

• Yay
Willis was enjoying Claire's cheering, It was the first time in his life that someone cheered him on. Willis sometimes fought in illegal fistfights in the Shallows. He would always be the man people bet against resulting with the crowd booing Willis when he beats the living shit out of the crowd favorite. It was nice to have someone giving words of encouragement. Willis stood over the hapless Dwarf and stabbed in the back. The Dwarf gave a deep groan and then collapsed a pool of blood forming around him.

Smiling Willis turned around just in time to see Claire flash her large breasts at Renaldus. The Eunich obviously wasn't interested in seeing them but Willis was mesmerized his eyes became glossy just staring at the round, soft-. Willis shook his head "Fuck!" he muttered. It seemed that Claire was trying to set up a distraction.

Setting his sights on Renaludus Willis marched at the mage and smiled. "This," he said in response to Renaldus. Willis kicked the Eunich hard in between the legs. Renaldus shrieked in pain, his voice echoing throughout the room and doubled over covering the place where his cock once was.

"Shit Renaldus!" Willis chuckled holding his blade on his throat. "I thought Eunichs no longer felt pain when they get kicked in the balls unless you mean to tell me that you grew a pussy!"

Willis smirked moving his blade to tap his cheek. "Now let's get down to business," he said. "First I want my pay, second I want to know where your cult operates at!"

The young man then motioned Claire to come over. "You got five seconds," he warned. "Confess end up like your friends or should I have Claire flash you again since you seem to treat it like a fate worse than death?"

Last edited:
  • Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

There again. The release. What a delightfully up and down sort of night this had been. Just another ho-hum task from Kha into being captured into Willis seemingly besting Renaldus handily into a surprise ambush from the other two necromancers into Willis most definitely besting them all handily.

Oh the high of adrenaline and danger. Made even better during the easing out of it at the end, the return the normalcy, the calming of the shivering tension in her blood the mirror of its rising. A complement to it, like a small dessert after a hearty feast. Not as substantial as what came before, but still plenty savory, of course.

Hmmmmm. She wouldn't have guessed. That an eunuch might still react as such to being kicked there. Oh, she did suppose that Willis had an absolute warhammer of a leg, especially if he put his mind to it. A tragedy to be on the wrong end of that. And to think, if Renaldus had not been such a cunt about this whole thing, well...Claire's night would have far less exciting, likely, but he wouldn't be in the sorry mess he found himself in now.

What a dirty shame. Could've played with her bouncy girls, ended up getting kicked in the cock he no longer had. And dead, probably. If not by Willis' hand now, then by the noose as ordered by the College and city of Elbion.

Claire smirked and sauntered over. Said, "Who's the fool now, Renaldus?"

He glanced from Claire to Willis to the blade at his cheek nervously. Said, "In my study. Under the bed, there's my personal chest. I've coins and other valuables."

Claire absentmindedly walked her fingers up Willis' free arm as she spoke to Renaldus, "And...?"

"And what?"

"Oh, don't be shy. Willis asked you another question, darling."

"I've already told you where the pay--"

"The cult, love. Where are they?"

Renaldus tried to swallow his anxiety. "I'll...I'll never betray my brothers."

"Too late."

"What?"

Claire walked around behind Renaldus and leaned in close to him. Hovering oh so close but not touching him. Just letting the heat of her body tell him that she was there. Stared at the side of his right eye and said in his ear, "We've been watching you. My fellows and I. We've a number of little spies. Eyes and ears where you might not expect...more than just me, oh yes. We didn't want it to end this way, Renaldus, oh no, far from it. You would have been given a chance. That's riii~~~ght. A wonderful little chance. An opportunity to shine, as a dear friend of mine might say. But now..."

Claire glanced to Willis. Smirking. And she walked away from Renaldus.

"You're at his mercy."

• Yay
"Good," Willis responded patting his blade against Renaldus' cheek. "I hope I don't get shortchanged, I have little patience with liars."

Willis smiled when Claire brushed her fingers around his arm. He stared at Claire and placed her hand on her shoulder while she interrogated Renaldus. "Answer the question," Willis said his tone darkening the blade began to turn on Renaldus' cheek the sharp end beginning to poke on his skin. Renaldus predictably refused to divulge any information regarding his cult.

Willis sighed typical cultist, too committed to whatever cause they’re following to the point where they rather die. Willis frowned scratching the Eunichs cheek a bit. "Don't bullshit me," Willis growled, however, Claire began to hover over the Eunuch smiling sweetly above him. Renaldus tried to look at her but Claire wasn't in his field of vision.

Claire mentioned the people she worked for had spies everywhere in Elbion and that they were very interested in Renaldus. Willis gave Claire an uneasy stare his eyebrows crinkling into a frown. What organization is she a part of? It made things even more confusing when she smirked at Willis and walked away from Renaldus.

Willis blinked but adjusted quickly, "you heard the lady," Willis said. "You're at his mercy, we'll gladly give you over to him."

Willis didn't know who Claire's boss is but acted as though he knew him. Fear and Intimidation are powerful tools if the threat of death didn't sway Renaldus then perhaps whoever Claire works for will.

"It's either me, him or the Elbion guard," Willis said. "I'll put your head in a box and send it to your father or I can let him decide what to with you."

Willis lifted his sword and slashed in the air before going to Claire and wrapping an arm around her. "Or you can turn yourself into the guard," he said. "I know a few high ranking people in the Elbion guard. A few bribes here and there, you'll be placed in a cell for the rest of your life but you're not going to hang."

Holding Claire close and leaning his head against hers Willis smiled. "One or another," he said. "Your cult is dead but you don't have to be just tell us where they are."

Last edited:
  • Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Oh, bother. She bungled it just a tiny little bit. Trajan was far better at the whole intimidation thing. He spoke more carefully, and Claire...well, she was always a touch too eager. Gloating was so much fun. Especially after an incident like this one, of course, and Renaldus being a model bastard and all. And what was a minor detail or two between friends and enemies?

She meant to say that Renaldus was at Willis' mercy. Trajan was off doing a thing, as he usually was. No mercy to be had there on account of, well, him not even knowing there was even mercy to give or deny. Or where she was and what she was doing.

That, and actually knowing the precise location of Renaldus' little hideaway east along the Cairou.

But it would perhaps be interesting to see Renaldus answer Willis. See if he told him the thing that Claire already knew. She let on heavily that she already knew, but, oh in her eagerness, didn't explicitly say as such. Ooo, what if he thought it a bluff and lied? Hmmmmm. Time to find out.

Willis had an arm around her, one of those oh so impressive arms of his. Just a tiny hint of the strength in them transferred to her. Mmhmmm. Oh soon, soon, soon, the promise of some fun. But now, ho-hum, stuffy little Renaldus to deal with.

Claire patted Willis' hand and eased her way of his embrace. Said, "Allow me to go and check on that little chest of his, Willis."

A smirk, and she slipped away, consciously allowing his hand to glide across her body as she did. Into the study/bedroom. Crouching down before the bed. Tossing aside the covers. Oh, look there. A chest. Oof. And a smidge heavy, wasn't it? Some of the familiar clinking of coin and metal as she grabbed at the side handle with both and hands and gave it a tug and pulled it out. Wary of some manner of trick or trap, she carefully opened it. Nothing of the sort, and oh wouldn't you know it, Renaldus had told the truth.

About this.

Out in the main room, still had swordpoint, she heard Renaldus say, "Okay...Alright, very well, I...I see your point. We're a small band and two of our number are now dead, by your hand. Our...our retreat is an abandoned homestead, located out along the Cairou River. About a day west of Elbion."

West. Oh, that dirty little liar.

Claire stood and walked back out into the main room and went to stand next to Willis. And she said to Renaldus, "You thought I was bluffing, didn't you?"

"What?"

"You're a little li~~~ar, yes you are. Your retreat is east along the Cairou. Yes, that's the face I wanted to see. I know the house is of a particular design, in the distinct style of a famous old architect from Alliria. I even know that the exterior is painted white, though it is cracked and faded with age, isn't it? And it's a brisk little walk from the river proper and the rickety old pier there, though the grass of the clearing around the house hasn't been tended to much recently, has it? Hmmmmm."

A shuddering sigh of fright from Renaldus. Eyes on the sword.

"I..." he said. "You don't need to kill me. You could turn me over to the custody of the Elbion guard, as you've said. I'd rot all the rest of my life in a dungeon. What difference would it make to you?"

• Yay
Willis enjoyed feeling Claire's curves and hips being stuck to her tight leather outfit. He smiled still gazing at her marvelous backside before turning his attention to Renaldus. "So," Willis said. "You willing to talk?"

Indeed Renaldus did, he began to unveil the location of his cult. Wonderful, Willis would have to gather some friends first to take out the cult. He knew just the person to call for aid, of course, Willis also needed to inform the city guard and ask for a reward he's not going risk his neck out for free.

It was then that Claire walked out of the main room and told the eunich that he was a liar. That the retreat was east from along the Cairou and that it was a famous building. The description of the building by Claire combined with the hesitation by Renaldus caused Willis to frown. Anger surged through his body, Renaldus fucked up Willis gave him every chance, to be honest, but he just had to choose his stupid cult.

Willis smiled at Claire and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you, my dear," he said. "Who knows what trap he set up if we explored that area." Willis then turned attention to Renaldus his eyes full of hate. "I did warn you not to bullshit me," he growled raising his sword and stabbing him through his throat.

Renaldus struggled to breathe his entire body convulsing. Willis continued to bring his sword down the mage's throat as blood began to come out from his mouth. Renaldus’ body continued to shake but soon became limp. Willis removed the sword from Renaldus' throat and stared at Claire. "We got our location," he said smiling. "But let's get some rest first."

Last edited:
  • Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

He had his chance. Chances, as a matter of fact. A dreadful shame, hmmmmm? That he just couldn't help but to be Renaldus. All his terrible misfortune he had brought upon himself.

And, moreover. Fuck. Him. An unbelievable cunt, Renaldus. Why, if he had his way Claire and Willis both would have been made into some sort of disgusting mess for his silly little ritual or what have you. Oh what a treat it would have been if Renaldus could be resurrected only to have Willis slay him again. True, of course, that Kha and Dio and the Luminari at large knew little of Renaldus as a man, but the plain fact that he had been considered a potential recruit underscored the sorry state of the Luminari's need for capable mages. Terrible. Simply terrible.

Renaldus collapsed to the floor unceremoniously. Dead. His fate well deserved. Still, if stuffy little Renaldus did one thing right, he provided her with quite the adrenaline rush tonight.

Get some rest first.

Claire turned to Willis and beamed. "Oh, but of course! After such a harrowing ordeal, rest is made so much more exquisite, hmmmmm? Let the Elbion Guard handle the mess in the morning. We should go and...unwind, Willis."

She placed her hand on his chest and let her fingers glide down and away as she started toward the open front door, saying, "As it so happens, I've--"

A carriage?

A carriage.

"A carriage!" An excited gasp. Hands cupped over her mouth.

She saw it through the portal, catching some of the light spilling out from Renaldus' home. How pristine! Surely it was the property of Renaldus or one of his fellows, and, well, they were all quite dead, weren't they? They wouldn't be needing it. A fine thing, of dwarven make it seemed, drawn by two horses. Doors with glass windows on either side. And oh so spacious, that much was clear just viewing it from the outside. A whimsical thought earlier, imagining riding back to The Broken Quill in a carriage; how marvelous that her frivolous wish would actually come true! Kha would be so jealous.

And! And! A sterling opportunity had presented itself. Why, another 'first time' could be crossed off the list. Renaldus' neighbors had to all be deeply asleep or deeply unconcerned with regard to the commotion of the fight, and so it stood to reason that they would continue to be so. And it was nighttime. And the carriage had interior curtains to cover the windows. Perfect.

Claire stopped in the doorway. Spread her arms and braced her hands against the wood on both sides. Blocking the way out. She was facing the inside of the house. Facing Willis. And smirking.

"My dear Willis," she said, "I've a little something to demand of you. Oh I know this is so terribly forward of me to say, and how dare I deny us both the delightful dance of seduction, but you must understand that opportunity like this is so extraordinary and so seldom. I simply must seize it while I can, love."

She took a breath. Let out a big hmmmmmm. And said, "I need you to fuck me inside that carriage."

• Yay
A smirked formed on Willis' lips when Claire said that they should "unwind". "Oh my dear Claire," Willis said. "I love a woman who speaks my language."

A part of him wished that he didn't kill Renaldus, how would he and Claire explain the deaths of three people in a house? Renaldus has a rich father backing him and he will spend whatever coin he had to give his son justice. A Monster Hunter and a Spy will look awfully suspicious especially if they don't have any proof. "Meh," Willis thought setting that thought aside. "Renaldus can go fuck himself. I gave him multiple chances and he tried to pull a fast one on me."

Claire placed her on Willis' chest taking him out of his thoughts. He felt his entire body tingle when she slid fingers down "I'm looking forward to helping you relax. Women say that I'm an excellent stress reliever."

Willis slept with many women he didn't count how many but it had to be closer to 100 maybe more? Okay, that was an exaggeration but Willis usually receives positive feedback by the women he slept with that is if he doesn't walk out on them. Claire then squealed something about a carriage which caused Willis to jump a bit. He hoped that no one heard that scream jogging after Claire, Willis saw the carriage that she was talking about. It was presumably Renaldus'. It was in pristine condition, It looked like it was Dwarven made but it was likely an imitation as Dwarves usually don't make carriages. There were two great Stallions in front of the carriage one of them was sleeping while the other was gazing lazily at Claire.

The young woman was busy gushing over the thing while Willis looked around the neighborhood, no one seemed to notice the two of them out late at night. Strange since there was always a nosy neighbor in Elbion with the houses crammed together, there were some who can't help themselves. Claire turned around and smirked at Willis saying that he needed to fuck her inside the carriage. Willis raised an eyebrow the smirked it wasn't the most unusual sex proposal he received he remembered Molly and the Unicorn.

Willis took a few steps closer to Claire and ripped off her corset exposing her huge breasts. "Don't mind if I do," he smiled and kissed Claire passionately on the lips. He then carried Claire still kissing her in the carriage while he laid her down on to the leather seat removing the rest of her tight leather suit while shutting the carriage door behind him.

Last edited:
  • Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Oh how extraordinary! Willis simply ripped off her corset. A tear in the center of the bust, top buckle snapping free, the bottom slipping loose from leverage. Her sleeves weren't attached to the corset so that worked out just splendidly. Future things to concern herself with, and nothing her shawl couldn't fix in the interim.

A lightning bolt of sudden thrill after her corset had been freed from her body. The taboo of being exposed in public, even if no one was immediately around and even if it was night as well. The sheer naughtiness of it. Oh yes. It drove her wild.

She kissed Willis back. Fiercely. Pressing firmly into him, denying air to them both. Her arms wrapped in a vice-grip around his neck as he lifted her up and carried him. Oh those gorgeous arms of his, all hers! All hers! Imagine if Renaldus hadn't been such a cunt. Oof. Fucking stuffy little Renaldus instead of this absolute paragon of a man? Oh yes yes, for the cause and all the rest of the lovely little things Trajan and Kha would say to pep her up, yes yes, of course, and maybe Willis would've shown up to collect his pay and maybe they would have happened upon each other later and maybe this would've happened regardless then, but, BUT!

It wouldn't have been tonight, would it? See, it could have been business before pleasure, but now, now, hmmmm, it was pleasure before business. How pristine! Claire's preferred way of doing things.

Into the carriage. Down on one of the two long leather seats. Finally releasing her lips from Willis' own and gasping and panting wonderfully for breath, a fit of excited laughter as he closed the carriage door. Relentless, aroused energy pulsing through her veins and sparking just beneath her flesh. A smile and a biting of her bottom lip.

She couldn't help him get her boots and her pants off fast enough. Fingers fighting against her waistbelt buckle.

"Wrap those amazing arms of yours around me, Willis. Squeeze as hard as you can! I want to feel your strength."

And she sprang up and locked her lips to his again. Cutting off any possibility of doubt or refusal. Oh and a little motivation went a long way, hmmmmm? So she wrapped her own arms around him and dug her nails into his back.

An exquisite night.

* * * * *​

And another 'first time' done and done.

Claire laid flat on one of the leather seats, Willis on the other. A ferociously satisfied grin as she panted and panted, her entire body slick with beautiful sweat. Every inch of her tried and trembling; little tremors and spasms of ecstasy, delightful burstings just under the skin. My, and did they ever fog the hell out of the carriage windows, the air inside wonderfully hot. Didn't even need the curtains now, hmmmmm?

Her right arm stretched across the gap between the seats. Absentmindedly gliding her fingers up and down Willis' chest and his closest arm.

"One of...your many talents...Willis." Another gulp of air and a shuddering laugh. "How absolutely pristine..."

Some small moments spared to relax. To come sailing back down from such magnificent heights. Oh, and she supposed to also collect her thoughts and figure out how to approach the subject of the Luminari. Though perhaps she could be overthinking it. Wasn't she laying here, naked, allowing Willis to gorge his eyes on any part of her body he so fancied? Men became more pliable, more open to suggestion, when such lovely sights preoccupied them. Much like those parlor tricks of the aforementioned circus showman, see, she could hypnotize people too. Take that, Kha. Hmmmmm.

And Claire rolled her head to one side to look at him. "So where will you go from here, Willis? Oh but of course you've got it in your mind to stamp out Renaldus' silly little cult, but I mean after that. Back out to hunt and slay more monsters, I presume?"

• Yay
Willis moaned against Claire as he squeezed his arms around the young woman's waist. "How's this?!" He shouted feeling Claire's breasts pressed against his chest. The door behind them was shut tight but some hollowed moans were heard from outside of the carriage. Willis wasn't worried as he was having the time of his life and people passing by probably think that It was Cats scratching and clawing each other.

Dawn was breaking and Willis fluttered his eyes open seeing Claire gaze upon. A lustful smile formed on Willis' lips, that was the best lay he had in a long time. Claire was a beautiful woman who not only knew how to dress but to fuck as well. Claire was exhausted but Willis could tell that she hungered for more it was if as though that Claire didn't want to let Willis go. And he didn't want to let Claire go as well though Willis has a terrible habit of leaving women after sleeping with them.

Willis smiled when Claire softly ran her fingers down his chest giving out a small, soft moan. "Oh it is pristine," Willis chuckled rolling his stomach over to kiss Claire on the lips. "Pleasing women is one of my many gifts I definitely don't want to waste it."

Claire then asked where he'll go after taking care of Renaldus' cult. Willis' eyebrows shot up he forgot about Renaldus and his cronies inside the house next to him and Claire. They must be starting to rot now "yup," Willis answered pulling Claire close to him feeling her warm body against his. "I'm always traveling," he mumbled kissing her on the neck and cheek.

When he released Claire, Willis smirked. "What about you my dear?" he asked slowly reaching for one of Claire's breasts and giving it a soft squeeze. "Where are you off to? Back to whoever you work for I guess?"

He still didn't know Claire, Willis used a person he didn't even know at all to intimidate Renadlus last night. Who does Claire work for? "Where do you work for my dear?" Willis asked. "Or are you the type that will just dance around the question?"

Suddenly Willis turned Clarie over on her backside laying right on top of her smiling. "Do I have to fuck it out of you?" he smiled.

• Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Time certainly flew when one was having fun. The earliest slivers of light standing guard outside the fogged windows, their cloak of darkness slowly fading. And it brought back that naughty feeling of being exposed. The thrill of so evidently breaking norms, breaking rules, breaking some sense of common decency. Oh but those things all did serve a purpose, didn't they? What would be broken if there was nothing to break? How could one be bad if one didn't know what good looked like?

Oh! That pull! How she adored his strength. Raw potential. Careful when wielded on her, but oh, always so vaguely threatening. She felt like an beast-tamer in the embrace of strong men. Outmatched in physicality, relying on wit and charm to subdue the beast. That latent danger, oh yes. Oh how it could be wielded in full against her at any moment. Terribly unlikely for men like Willis, yes, but still...still...hmmmmm, still...

Fires followed the touch of his lips on her neck and cheek. A luxurious exhale. And she said, "Always traveling. Surely there's more you want. More you...crave." A grin. "Other than me, of course."

Her body quivered with delight when he gave her breast a squeeze. His hand. Rough and hard against what was smooth and soft. Oh, the power contained in his palm.

Hmmmmm. Some interest in her line of work. Of course, it may well have been reciprocal small talk. Or, should she be so lucky, the scant details she had divulged already may have intrigued him. Perhaps he did have ambitions to do more than live contract to contract, town to town. Oh, a greater purpose. After all, the cause could be served in many ways, couldn't it? Claire herself had carved out an exquisite little niche in which she could contribute and have more fun than any other Luminari loyalist.

Oh! And again! That raw potential used swiftly and surely used to turn her over onto her back on the seat. A yelp of playful surprise as it happened, and an excited little laugh as he was on top of her.

Eyes squinted slyly. A coy smirk. "Hmmmm, it's well worth a try, love."

A little something different. She gently placed her hands on his chest and pushed up to indicate she wanted a bit of space. Maneuvered herself so that she would turn while he lay on top of her. Turned until her stomach pressed on the leather of the seat. And she slowly swished her backside side-to-side against his waist.

A glance back over her shoulder. The same sly look. "I'm oh so certain you've your ways of forcing it out of me. Don't you, Willis?"

Surely they had enough time for one more round.

• Yay
Willis shook his head he was content in what he had in life: Adventure, excitement, pretty women. Willis' dream was to be free from his past and explore the world taking in the pleasures that it had to offer. "Claire," Willis whispered. "All I want right now is you."

As soon as he put Claire on her stomach Willis gave a light chuckle. A challenge eh? Well, it seems that Claire wants to do this the hard way? Emphasis on hard. Willis' gazed on Claire's behind "Oh my what a lovely ass," he whispered running his fingers on to it. "So soft and smooth it'll be a shame if someone inserts something that doesn't belong there."

Willis loved these roleplay sex scenarios, a good fucking is always great but it's made even sweeter with a little of interplay to go along with it. Willis gave Claire's ass a good slap the sound filling the Carriage though thankfully it didn't register outside. He began thrusting into Claire's behind using her hips to maintain balance. "Who do you work for?!" Willis said while he thrust into her behind harder. "Who's your boss?"

He wanted to be with Claire, though while he was certain that she felt the same way Willis couldn't shake the feeling that she had other intentions with him. Claire is a spy and spies have their ways in seducing people like Willis like what was happening now. He knew something was up but he was having too much fun. Beads of sweat formed around Willis' brow as he thrust even harder into Claire.

"You're not going to leave this carriage," he said smiling. "Without giving me the answer. Come on Claire It doesn't have to be this way. Just tell me what you know my dear."

• Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Most certainly the loveliest interrogation to ever occur on Arethil! Surely there was no other that happened to be so fun for both parties. Oh but if Claire could rule the world. Things would be oh so different. Far better than the dreadful state currently on offer. If nothing else, all manner of negotiations would be made more...tantalizing. A pleasure doing business with you, indeed. Quite the new spin on an old phrase, hmmmmm?

It began in earnest, oh yes it did. She bit her bottom lip, her entire world aflame with raw passion, 'struggling' to maintain her composure as the questions were demanded.

Glancing back again, she said in a mock voice of conviction, "I'll never tell! Oh no! You'll have to do better than that! My loyalty is unques--"

A trailing off as her eyes rolled up in ecstasy, her teeth digging again into her bottom lip. And she spoke in tandem with Willis' forceful efforts to make her 'talk':

"Oh!" "But!" "If!" "You!" "In--" "--sist!"

Shuddering gasps. Shaking arms. Quivering legs.

All things brought to their peak once again.

Followed by the delightful and exhausted collapse. The steady rhythm of breathing. Her face flushed deep red with exquisite pleasure.

"Trajan..." she said. Her body rising and falling with each breath. "His name is Trajan..."

* * * * *​

Kha wasn't going to believe her. She already knew that. The story was simply too good to be real, even with the absolute hard evidence of the carriage. Ha, she might even be intensely flustered or outright insulted if Claire told her how she had just used Trajan's name. Might take it as some kind of sacrilege.

And, of course, if Willis eventually did decide to join or become an independent ally of the Luminari, then it really didn't matter what Kha thought. Claire will have performed her duty and completed her task, despite Renaldus being an utter bust. And if Willis decided to stick with his current ways, then they still had quite the night together, and Claire had marked off another first time with his help.

But they couldn't stay. Not here. Oh, there wasn't much to worry about concerning their indecency in the carriage, no. Most guards were gruff and stern but hardly punitive about it, the few times Claire had been caught before. Likely on account of her looks, of course. Not all were so lucky, were they? Hmmmmm.

So no. Not that. The bodies in Renaldus' house. That was a little more tricky. Still likely to go in their favor, with a plea of self-defense and given that likely evidence of dark magic would be found. Oh but the hassle. The wasted time in getting it all sorted with the guard. Who wanted to bother with that? Let them stumble upon the mess themselves and discern with said evidence that, yes, these were indeed foul necromancers and whoever had so slain them had done Elbion a great service.

The sun was rising with each passing moment. And yes, still very, very early in the morning, but a patrol would happen about soon or later now.

So Claire busied herself with getting dressed again. A bother that her corset had been ripped, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with some spare coin and time. She could wrap her shawl around the whole of her upper body for now.

As Claire slid on one of her boots, she said, "Don't forget that heavy chest of coin and trinkets, Willis." Playful eyes meeting his. "I do say you've earned it for services rendered, hmmmmm?"

When he came back to the carriage, perhaps he would have more questions. It always worked well to let the potential recruits ask for more information themselves. Let them plant some of the seeds of interest in their own minds. Small answers given, begging for more questions, reaping more and more interest.

Little enticements.

• Yay
Oooohhhh yes Claire was spectacular at playing as the victim. The terror she displayed along with the sultry tone that came from her voice was fun and satisfying. Claire confessed that her boss’ name was Trajan.

“Odd name,” Willis thought as he leaned closer to Claire. “See Claire,” he whispered pinching her ass. “That wasn’t so bad but....” Willis continued to rub Claire’s behind smiling. “All this torture is giving me a thrill.” Willis said thrusting even harder into Claire.

A few hours have passed and Willis and Claire began to put on their clothes. “I never forget my pay,” Willis said staring at the open door. “Man those corpses are gonna stink.”

Staring at Claire’s ripped corset, Willis grinned. “I know a great tailor in Elbion,” he said. “Her name Betsy she runs a shop called the weaving hand at the marketplace tell her that Willis sent you.”

Pulling out a coin Willis placed it between Claire’s cleavage. “There,” he said grinning. “That should cover it.”

• Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Oh, what a gentleman. Having the common courtesy to help fix a woman's torn corset. Ahhh, what a rush, that initial ripping. Certainly stoked the fires. If she had the money to spare, she'd demand her clothes be ripped from her body in such a manner every time. Hmm. Well. Perhaps not with a piece as costly as her normal outfit, but regular shirts and skirts? Now there was an idea. Have a cache of clothes whose sole purpose is to be forcefully torn to shreds. Some minor preparation involved in changing into said clothes, of course, but it was a splendid idea.

And the docatto coin stayed there. Slipped cleanly and securely between her breasts. Her corset, though ripped, still contained and supported them to an extent, particularly from the sides.

Claire smiled and pulled her shawl around. Let the girls have a little nap now, hmmmmm? "Betsy. Of course. Dare I say that if I mention your name she'll know exactly what happened to my little corset?"

Hm. True, that she wanted him to ask his own questions. But he was a busy man, and she a busy woman, and they'd had their fun, so now there'd be places to go, wouldn't there? Oh the parting of ways. And, well, the uncertain time pressure lingering over them, now that the sun was peeking more and more over the sharp angular ridges of Elbion's architecture.

Quick didn't lend itself well to convincing someone into a life-changing commitment, oh no. But, at the very least, she could plant the idea in his mind herself. He'd be perfect for Trajan's recently struck-upon idea of so-called Light operari. Everyone had their niche, of course, in which to serve the cause.

Before Willis could open one of the carriage doors and step out, Claire gently placed a hand on his chest. Looked at him. Said, "You could be so much more than you are now, Willis. You've found success in working for yourself, of course, but still you lack something, don't you? Purpose, Willis. Service to something more powerful than any single one of us. No god or gods, no. An idea. Oh yes, something that will endure far beyond our own little lives."

She leaned in. Whispering to him, "The idea that we are all made stronger...together. That Mankind deserves such boundless and selfless unity. Such love for one another. We work tireless to make this dream reality. Yes. We serve our fellow man and our fellow woman. Yes...and so could you."

And she leaned back into her seat. Laid her hands in her lap. She looked at him and smiled. Trajan would've been proud of her spur-of-the-moment pitch. Hmmmmm. Might have even brought a tear to his eye.

• Yay
“Of course,” Willis smirked when Claire asked about whether or not she should tell Betsy about their “interrogation”. “She knows me well.”

Considering he and Betsy with each other once they definitely got to know each other well. Willis smile faded just a bit when Claire covered her brilliant cleavage with her dark purple shawl. Claire’s breasts were what made her outfit so good Willis wished that he didn’t rip of her corset. Then again Claire was an amazing roleplayer in bed and provided some amazing sex.

Still this was a one time thing, as attracted as Willis is to Claire and is certain that she feels the same way about him, Willis is just not the person who would stay in an area long. His path is always diverging leading to new and unique areas. Willis’ hunger to explore, kill and collect coin left no room for a long term relationship In Willis’ experience it ends badly and it’s usually his fault.

“I’ll guess I’ll see you around Claire,” Willis said and had one hand on the door until he felt Claire place a hand on his chest.

Frowning, Willis stared at Claire giving her quizzical look but at the same time enjoying her soft hand running through his chest again. “What’s going on?” He whispered, his tone of voice uneven.

Claire said that Willis could be more than he already is and to strive for an idea. The young man almost laughed at that. Claire was sounding almost like Renaldus and his little gang don’t tell him they make human sacrifices as well! Willis was a part of a Monster Hunter organization here in Elbion and joined a few mercenary companies in the past. While he remained in the Monster Hunter academy due to their extensive resources and opportunities to make more coin with them, he never lasted long in mercenary companies partly it’s because the pay can get lousy but mostly it went against his code of morals.

Mercenary companies tend to slaughter innocents something Willis wouldn’t do. He once slashed off a mans nose to prevent him from raping a young girl after a battle a year ago. Andy: that hairy asshole of a man. Claire leaned into Willis and whispered into his ear talking about the idea of mankind being united and sharing love for one another. While Claire sultry voice bought tingles throughout Willis’ body he was still skeptical about all this. Serving mankind? This all sounds like some Vel Anir propaganda that was often spout out in the human fortress city. They were infamous for their racial xenophobia and warmongering. Pogroms were ten times likely to happen at Vel Anir more than anywhere else in Arethil according to some statistic he read by a Elbion scholar.

Still maybe it wasn’t all bad, it sounded like an opportunity for more work and it seems to be about protecting the innocent. Something Willis is all too happy do..... for a price. Claire leaned back placing her hands on her legs while she put one leg up. She smiled at Willis saying that they could use him. Willis stared at Claire blankly, the woman was very lovely and against his interests has grown fond of her. Perhaps this could opportunity for he and Claire......

“To protect mankind,” Willis said to Claire. “That was something the Monster Hunters said when they banded together to slay an Arch Griffin. Though it was for all species who were being harassed by monsters.”

Willis leaned back against the carriage door. “I’m not the one who lasts long in any organization I’m in mainly because they end up going against things I stand against. Harming the innocent, senseless killing.” Willis smirked. “Even guys like draw a line somewhere,” he said.

Still staring at Claire Willis sighed. “It sounds like more opportunity for work and i guess I’ll join but on three conditions.”

Willis leaned closer to Claire. “Number one,” he said concisely. “All work I do for this group of yours I get paid on time and for no less than what is offered.”

Willis frowned. “Number two,” he said. “I want you Claire to help me take down Renaldus’ cult. I got a friend who can help us and I need my cheerleader.”

The frown became a smile when Willis continued. “Number three,” he began. “I want you to be my girlfriend Claire.”

That was bold but Claire did seem to like bold men. She was offering him work why not go the extra mile when it comes to negotiations.

“I’m into you Claire,” Willis smiled. “And I can tell you’re into me. What you’re doing is more than just recruitment you want me to be closer to you. Well let’s stop beating around the bush and let’s make this shit official. You and me in a relationship as part of the deal. I can offer services that goes beyond my blade if you get my meaning.”

Willis grinned and crossed his arms. “Those are my terms,” he said. “What do you say?”

• Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

Oh what a shame.

He had the heart and soul of a mercenary. True, of course, that most potential recruits did, a result of the stock from which the Luminari would usually draw; hence how many of the best recruits were recently separated Anirian Guardsmen and those who had suffered terrible tragedies at the hands of xenos. They had an innate sense of duty or the scarred drive to action, respectively. The cause and why they ought to care about it hardly needed to be explained to them.

Still, there was some lingering potential in Willis. Many of the sellsword stock often did start out as Luminari allies before they pledged themselves into becoming loyalists. They dispensed with the silly day-to-day of negotiating contracts for every task, and fully plunged themselves into the culture of merit the Luminari offered. Their spoils thereafter feeling earned instead of bargained for. Oh, at least that was what some of them had told Claire, and who was she to doubt their testimony?

He wasn't ready for commitment yet. But a fine ally Willis could make, hmmmmm?

And, well, speaking of commitment.

Claire brought a hand to her cheek. Stroking the skin with her fingers, leaning her head into her palm. And she said, "Bad girls are much like bad boys. They don't stay for long, do they? Hmmmmm. You need your freedom, and I need mine. But that doesn't mean our paths won't cross again, and that we can't on occasion have another...lovely little evening, hmmmmm?"

Her hand trailed back down to her lap. "You need not join us to contribute. You could be an ally. Someone who we may call upon from time-to-time. Contracts you can either accept or refuse at your whim, much like your current affairs as a Monster Hunter. We're no strict military and we have no rigid hierarchy, we're volunteers all. Everyone has plenty of opportunities to shine."

A smile. Growing into a smirk. "Oh yes, and don't you worry, Willis. Whether or not you'd like to be an ally, we both certainly have some...unfinished business with Renaldus' little cult, hmmmmm?

• Yay
Willis knew that Claire would say that, she was right both of them need their freedom and couldn't be together in a physical sense. That doesn't mean Willis can't stop trying though, still leaning back against the door Willis sighed. Claire at least provided a compromise for the deal. Willis can receive contracts by the group, goes and completes the task and receive compensation at the dropoff location. The Monster Hunter Organization and some mercenary groups do things like this sometimes, it keeps work and communication flowing.

"Sounds good," Willis said. "We can start with some simple contracts and we work up from there who knows? Maybe I'll like the people I'm working with and become loyal."

Willis opened the carriage door his boots hitting the concrete floor, he stretched and then stared at the open door ahead. He has to get his pay and head back to the Monster Hunter Academy to contact Aldrien. A crazy cult tends to make the Templar feel all tingly and eager for battle. "I'm getting my pay," Willis announced. "We'll meet at the market place, I'll have my friend and we can plan from there."

Willis took a step towards Renaldus' house but stopped and smiled. "I am serious," Willis said. "About my terms especially the last Claire."

The young man grinned. "We may value our freedom but that doesn't mean we can't be together it just means we're going to have to make it an open relationship. I'd say it's a win-win for you and me? Come on Claire we all have our commitments, why can't a man and a woman committed to each other? Not in a marriage sense but rather a: "Let's have lots of roleplay sex all day and night." kind."

Claire is a plain hard to get kind of girl and Willis loved it. He was semi-serious though if Claire fulfills those terms then Willis will join the organization. He has some suspicious about them but if he could get coins and be with Claire then it'll be all good. "By the way," Willis asked turning to enter the house. "What is your organization's name?"

Last edited:
  • Yay
proxy.php

((Clarissa Mejeure))

An ally. Oh yes, better than returning with only bad news. Well, a carriage, yes, but that wasn't quite what Kha had in mind for this task. Fair. Time would tell if dedication would follow for Willis.

"The marketplace," she said, confirming. "Of course."

Claire hopped out of the carriage. Shut the door. Intending to then climb up onto the driver's platform and have herself a nice little morning ride back to The Broken Quill. But Willis stopped and turned. Extended his offer once more.

She batted at the air in front of her face, putting on a wince. "Oh, but doesn't it simply just ache to reach for something just beyond your grasp? Hmmmmm...a lovely little longing, isn't it?"

A shrug and a smirk, and she pulled herself up onto the driver's platform of the carriage. Grabbed hold of the reins. One last question from Willis before he went inside Renaldus' house.

A grin back and over her shoulder. That sly look again. "I could just tell you...but I think I'll make you have to force it out of me. Aren't I simply a cruel mistress to you, Willis...?"

She tugged on the reins, and the horses and the carriage started off. Back on her way to the inn.

* * * * *​

Kha acted like Claire was leading her outside the inn to be abducted or something. Twitchy little Khadija, always on edge, always thinking far too much about things. It took a fair amount of coaxing and convincing, but Claire got her to put aside her work in her room and to come downstairs and outside for just a moment.

And Kha's jaw dropped when she saw the carriage. Just parked there outside the front doors of The Broken Quill. Basking in the daylight. Catching some envious looks from the passersby of Elbion on the street.

"You're unbelievable," Kha said.

"I know."

"I didn't--" She clawed at her green hood, even as the curiosity drew her closer to and beside the carriage. "I didn't mean that as a compliment."

Claire crossed her arms and laughed. "You need not be so generous, love."

Kha lowered her voice and whispered fiercely. "Think about it! How are we going to hide this!?"

"You act like its the only carriage in all of Elbion. Oh, if it bothers you so much, I suppose we could purchase some paint."

"That's not the point!" Kha, despite her overt opinion otherwise, nevertheless opened one of the carriage doors to look inside. Potent, curiosity. "I mean...Claire, how did you get this? What did you do??"

"A man named Willis."

Kha looked at her flatly. Sniffed. Frowned. "I should have known."

"Hop inside if you want a better whiff of it."

"I'll pass."

"Probably wise. The seats are still a touch wet."

"Claire."

"Yes?"

"Spare me the details."

"You wanted to know."

"And that was my mistake, wasn't it?"

"You really ought to unwind sometime, Kha. You know. Relax. A shocking concept, I know. Hmm, you could come with me next time. It might take some skillful maneuvering, but there's sufficient room inside for a thr--"

"Eeeee~nough with that," Kha said, raising her hands up.

"Did you want me to invite Luc? Hmmmmm, a bold young half-elf certainly, I'm sure he'd say yes. And wouldn't it be sweet if you stole his innocence?"

Kha's eyes twitched. "Take. Your carriage. And do that thing you said you were going to do."

Claire smirked. "Oh, if you say so."

• Yay