Private Tales On The Hunt

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
As her attention was fixed upon his, Myr reached out and gently grasped her hip. Before Isla even had a second to argue she would feel herself pulled towards him, his muscles flexed, tugging her against him with just enough care that she would not touch the mark.

"Here." Myr said with a smile. "You can take a closer look."

Teeth sunk into his lower lip for just a brief second, dragging across it as his ogling gaze slid over her legs and just a bit higher. His fingers brushed over her hips for just a brief second, dragging over her leg and against her inner thighs.

"Better?" He asked her softly.

• Devil
Reactions: Skyler
Breath hitched in her throat. A husky, quiet chuckle. She sat over him, legs splayed on either side. There was still the matter of one article of clothing left on him. But she wasn't in a rush.

Fingers smoothed into his hair, gently tugging through knots.

Vibrant greens caught his gaze.

"See something you like?" Impish smile curled on her own lips.

• Bless
Reactions: Myrdin
"All of it." Myr's answer was so quick, so sudden, that it was clear it had been on the tip of his tongue from the middle of her question.

There was an eagerness to his touch, fingers slowly floating over her skin as he maintained a painful sort of awareness to where the marks were upon his flesh. A breath filled his lungs as her hands floated through his hair.

He wanted nothing more than to pull her closer, press her against his chest, but he was painfully aware of why he could not.

His fingers drew over her thighs, thumbs slowly passing over her skin. "But..."

Myr trailed off as he suddenly leaned forward, letting her fingers tighten in his hair as he pressed her lips against his in a fierce kiss.

• Devil
She deepened the kiss, fingers trailing to his jaw, letting his blond hair melt away from fingertips. She felt as if he was a completing piece of her own puzzle she hadn't even known she was missing. His touch on her skin. Lips on her own. She wanted all of him.

Even the parts that his tattoos took away from her.

She felt that same feeling in the woods. A warmth of her magic. It pressed toward him, a healing magic. Warm and flowing like the water just behind them.

• Bless
Myr stirred against her, his fingers resting against her skin until he noticed the soft tickle of her magic rushing over his skin.

The kiss was not broken, but he could feel the sudden rush of something running over his being. Explaining it would have been difficult...no, impossible. It was almost the opposite of the pain he usually felt, a soothing balm on a burn that had lasted for an eternity.

He wanted to scream, he wanted to cry, but all he could do was kiss her.

Fingers dragged over Olive Skin, and then without thinking...knowing that it would be okay, Myr suddenly yanked Isla against his chest, dragging her against himself and seizing her for everything that he could take.

• Wonder
Soft curves and warmth melted against him. Fingers dug into and clenched around the backs of his muscled shoulders. Face buried against the side of his neck, warm breath tickling along his skin and ear. Her long hair fluttering across her bare back.

Teeth grazed lightly on his ear followed by sounds he could only elicit.

"Myr," she whispered against him. "I think you'll be the death of me."

• Bless
Fingers splayed across her skin, slowly crawling up and down in a reverential touch.

A breath filled his lungs as he touched her, the whispered words she offered falling on his ears. A shiver ran up his spine, and for the first time he noticed just how close she was. Oddly enough he didn't recoil, didn't push her away.

The mark should have gone off...but it hadn't. A question ran through his mind, but the answer would not be found any time soon. "I hope not."

He said softly.

"I would miss out on moments like this." His lips softly pressed against her neck, drawing over her skin as his hands slipped onto the curve of her behind.

• Haha
She laughed against him.

"I hope not too," head tipped back. Fingers curled back into his hair as she drew his head into her neck...her chest. Fingers eased down the back of his scalp and massaged little circles along the back of his neck and shoulders.

She could picture the other marks in her mind. Where they were. Careful not to touch them.

Yet knowing the one he'd just gotten had been taken away by her magic.

"We really should get in the water."

Impish grin.

• Bless
"Yes." He told her quietly, his fingers still dragging slowly over her thighs. It was hard to even let her get away from him for a few seconds, impossibly so, but as she slipped away from him he offered no protest.

Her hand grasped onto his, narrowly avoiding one of the marks on his forearm.

For some reason there was no fear in him when he touched her, no concern that she would accidentally graze against one of the marrs on his flesh and set off some sort of pain. He trusted her more than that now, and as she pulled him up Myr stepped along the marbled floors.

The water, unsurprisingly, was warm, and Myr could feel a wave of pleasantness wash over him as he and Isla submerged themselves within the bath.

Almost as soon as the water touched his shoulders she would feel his arms on her again, dragging her against himself.

• Devil
She'd barely had a moment to submerge completely and then come up with his arms drawing her in. His touch always drew a smile. A warmth spreading from her chest to her toes.

Skin glistened with warm water and wet hair clung to her skin.

Clean droplets carving paths down her skin.

She pressed against the elf. A pointed ear peaking out from her fiery hair. Fingers traveled up his slick chest, coming to knead lightly on his shoulders as she'd press her moistened lips against his own, a sigh of pleasure leaving her lips.

• Popcorn
"I think..." Myr's words were lost against her lips for a few seconds, his mind going blank as she pressed herself against him.

There were few moments in his life where Myr had literally been rendered speechless, and most of them were extremely bad memories. None of them came to him now of course, Isla pushing away all thoughts of the like as she kissed him.

His arms drew slowly around her, hands falling to the curve of her rear. "I think this place was a good find."

He finished finally as she pressed against him, his fingers sliding even lower.

• Devil
"I do too," husky voice released, warm breath cascading over his lips. Teeth gently tugged at his lowerlip. Her body responded to his touch and even easier within the confines of the water. They were like clouds floating in the air.

Legs wrapped around his torso in the water.

Lips began exploring the side of his neck. The side that didn't have the blue mark. Though, a part of her felt more of a thrill when she got close to them.

• Popcorn
The warmth of the water was forgotten, the light touch of sun on his skin whisped away. It all faded in an instance, all drifted away like it was nothing a tall. His eyes closed shut, his focus was drawn entirely on her. Everything else was forgotten.

It was a reprieve.

There was no worries about who was hunting them, no concerns about surviving the next day, nothing that made him weary or afraid. All he cared about in that moment was her, pleasing her, being with her. It brought him more calm than anything he'd ever felt.

By the end of it all both of them were spent, floating within the pool, his arms wrapped around her as their skin touched. His chest slowly rose and fell, fingers playing around on her skin as he took in deep breath after deep breath.

"I think I could sleep for an age now." Myr said softly, his head lulling back as he closed his eyes.

• Bless
"Me too," her heartbeat was finally starting to still. Her head rested on his shoulder, arms wrapped lightly and carefully around him. she still pressed against his chest but her feet touched lightly against the bottom tile of the baths.

Pressing a soft, tender kiss on the man's neck, just along the edges of the blue mark there, she slowly leaned back, letting her back float in the water. Hair fanned across the water's surface. She floated in the water serenely, though not leaving his touch entirely.

"It did look like the bed was comfortable. I haven't slept in one that big...ever."

• Popcorn
Myr did not move from the small bench in the water, deciding that he was far too comfortable in that moment to eek even just a little bit away. His head did raise though, eyes peering at her half-lidded as he watched her with a smile.

"It did." He confirmed. "And me either."

The sea-elf admitted quietly. "Most of my life has been spent in hammocks and on the floor."

Sleeping on a ship was often most comfortable when your bed could sway with the rocking of the ship. Even the his people knew that. "Might be able to get used to a place like this though."

• Popcorn
Her upper back rested on his partially submerged lap. The dryad looked lazily up at him. Fingers idly playing with the water along his knees.

Eyes closed, chest rising and falling in a steady breath, legs stretched before her and floating in the water.

"I don't know if I can get up to get to that bed," she teased gently.

"I've slept mostly in trees," she mused. "And a small, straw bed in the home I grew up in along the coast. I had a spot in the loft of the cottage." She'd always slept high places and she hadn't really realized it before.

• Popcorn
"I'll carry you when you're ready." Myr offered softly, his lips brushing against her forehead for a moment.

The way she described herself sleeping made sense. The first time the two of them had met she'd been up in a tree after all. Perhaps that was normal for her people. Isla was the first Dryad that he had ever met. They were rare from what he knew.

"Well." He told her with a smile. "A bed for both of us, at least for a few days."

His hand came up to brush along her back. "New experience."

• Bless
"Here's to a lot of new experiences with you. Hopefully it won't always be running." Her words proved she was already thinking of the after. After all this. She didn't know if he felt the same way. Or if he'd even thought about it.

Perhaps he wasn't there yet and that was okay.

Right now? She was just enjoying the moments with him. Each day. The small reprieves that they'd already gotten.

She pushed herself up slowly, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Let's go test that bed out."

• Popcorn
His arms slowly looped around her. "Hopefully not."

There was a slight tugging, a tightening of his muscles as he pulled them both out of the water and clutched her to his chest like a prince would his princess. It seemed that she weighed almost nothing within his arms, barely flexing with the effort.

As they moved across the tile both of them dripped water, foosteps trailing as he moved towards the bedroom.

"We should..." He spoke quietly, glancing around. "Ah."

On his heel he turned. "Towels."

Myr said with an amused smile.

• Haha
"Probably a good idea," she smiled, arms looped around the back of his neck. She wondered if this was how royalty felt. Perhaps they didn't go traipsing around naked.

Then again.

As he turned to the towels, she released her grip around his neck and slid down until her feet touched the ground. Water pooled at her feet. Taking up two towels, she handed one to Myr and took one for herself.

"I usually like to air dry but I suppose it's better not to get the sheets wet." An amused smile toward the elf as she quickly dried. "But these towels are the softest I've ever felt. Could get used to this over the air." She brought the fabric up to squeeze out the water in her hair.

• Popcorn
Myr's movements mirrored hers. "Definitely my cousins."

There was no way in any universe that this place and the things in it could have been made by human hands. Whomever had built this manor had taken great care. Not just in what was inside, but the spells that had been woven around it.

He wondered where they had gone.

Myr shook his head, deciding that he would not waste such a day thinking about the darker things in life. They would have to run again eventually, why ruin this time with a bleak thought.

"On the ship we didn't bother with towels either." A smile touched his face. "You'd just get wet five seconds later."

Shoulders shrugged.

• Wonder
Anxiousness briefly crossed her face.

She rested the towel carefully to the side, once she was thoroughly dried off, still standing bare in front of the sea elf.

"I'm nervous about the sea travel," she admitted slowly. "I'm not sure...being so tied to the earth...how long I'll be able to travel that way. But I still think it's the best option we have."

And it was such a big part of his life.

"I went on a trip once, just a few hours on the sea and I...became dreadfully sick."

• Popcorn
He nodded his head in understanding. "Seasickness."

It was a common enough ailment, one that he'd witnessed dozens of times. His people rarely allowed outsiders on their ships, but it happened every once in a while. Myr had a distinct memory of a kindly older woman throwing up over the side of the railing.

"There is an herb." Myr suggested. "It will help. I shall try to find it before we get to the coast."

Of course, the entire time that Myr spoke his eyes were completely fixed on Isla. They did not look away for even a second, and he was entirely unashamed in taking in the curvaceous lines of her form.

One almost could have called him a lech.

• Haha
"We can try," she breathed, hand rubbing at the back of her neck. She was glad he was taking it seriously and wasn't laughing it off. Or brushing her concerns off.

And she couldn't help the twist at the corner of her mouth as his eyes took in the canvas of her figure.

She took his hand in her own, thumb brushed along the outside.

"Have I not worn you out yet?" A raise of red brows along alive skin. A sparkle in her green eyes. She tugged him toward the massive bed.

• Devil
"I'm an Elf." A sea-elf, but still an elf. "I am meant to stand far above the likes of mortal men."

His hand softly pressed into hers, wrapping around her fingers as he fell into the bed on top of her. He made sure that his limbs did not entangle with hers in such a way that she would touch any of his marks. He had no idea if she had to think about healing them or if they were natural, but Myr didn't want to take any chances.

Fingers slowly slid over her side, a breath filling his lungs. "Makes it much harder to tire me out."

His lips pressed softly against her neck.

• Sip