Odd little fellow here!

GerblinHandModel

A Chronicler of All Time
Hello! I’m the most famous Gerblin hand model ever. I promise, no need to look it up. Very excited to join this community, I just made an account today, but have been lurking for a few days before. I hope I can get a lot of threads up with ya’ll! Also, I notice some characters have different names like “Dreadlords” under them, and I want one for my new character. How would I equip the College of Elbion version? That sounds cool.

Hey there, little gerblin! Welcome to the site!

The titles under some character's names denotes what faction that character is from. These are player-made "featured groups" that encompass their own areas of the world and have developing lore attached to them.

You can change your character's banner by going to Account Details > Preferences and checking the box next to the featured group banner you want. You don't even have to ask anyone's permission, wahoo!

Hello Gerblin! Welcome to the site. Lovely manipulators you got there.

Highly recommend checking out the Getting Started Guide when you have a chance!

Lots of action to get into, and all kinds of stories waiting to be told. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, and if you feel up to it, check out our discord! It acts as the central hub for planning and socializing for most of us Chroniclers. :)

Happy reading and writing!

Oh, and adding the banner sometimes takes a little moment to update. Though, Elbion recently was removed from its "core group" status, so that may be part of why its not loading, where as characters who had it previously equipped may just have it grandfathered in.