Completed Newcomer

Nym's cheeks dimpled as she flashed the woman a smile, clearly pleased with her response and she nodded in understanding at her words "Yes, of course. I'm sure she would be pleased to work with you." she agreed, and her pale greens fell to the woman's hand as she felt that tranquillising tingle spread up her arm and through her entire body, the pleasant sensation of goosebumps blooming across her skin in it's wake. She lifted her eyes back to the woman with a curious smile. The woman simply fascinated her, and she was certain that having her close would make her feel a little more comfortable.

The warm, golden light of dawn hit her face and Nym glanced to the window with a small smirk at the realisation of how long she'd spent here, and how long Medja's men had likely been searching for her. "Hm. I should return before the city is scoured.. I have enjoyed my visit with you immensely, Kiia. I'll send word to you soon and arrange for you to meet with the Vizier.." she sighed with a soft smile and squeezed at the hand still in her own. "You've made this city feel a little more like home.."

• Love
Reactions: Kiia Sidra