New person incoming!

Melusine Flarell

Elbion College
Hi! I'm a friend of Smiling One's. OOC my name is Joelle and I will have rped (off and on of course) for 19 years in December. [Melusine is an old char with a few alterations) I'm fond of anything fantasy (particularly boards like this, though I have also done steampunk at least twice) and also anything ancient history. Outside of rp I work on my own writing projects as well as being a journalist/webpage admin and also enjoy mystery shows, Andy Griffith, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (those 2 are shows I used to watch with my grandparents) and reading.

Hi! I'm a friend of Smiling One's. OOC my name is Joelle and I will have rped (off and on of course) for 19 years in December. [Melusine is an old char with a few alterations) I'm fond of anything fantasy (particularly boards like this, though I have also done steampunk at least twice) and also anything ancient history. Outside of RP I work on my own writing projects as well as being a journalist/webpage admin and also enjoy mystery shows, Andy Griffith, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (those 2 are shows I used to watch with my grandparents) and reading.
Hello and welcome darling! I hope you have an amazing time here. <3

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578