LFG Naga time

Suchus

Broodwarden
Character Biography
Link
I have the time in my current routine for another rp, I'd like to get Suchus Anes out there! <3 I'm open for anything from a quick write to any amount longer. I'm happy with anything from serious tones to comedy. Happy with anything from big action to little quiet moments.

He's native to Nagai, come to Allir Reach (but can travel anywhere tropic/temperate) in search of a cure for an ailment affecting naga eggs and hatchlings in his region. While he has his own goals, I'd actually love for him to get distracted too, to get tangled in other people's problems, etc. He's very much loyal to his homeland and sees most people here with some level of disdain, and I'd like him to learn to be invested in others.

Forewarning: He's learned a little bit of the common language here, but his speech is very broken and scattered. He expresses himself primarily in other means.

He is also incredibly uneasy about cities/towns and mostly stays clear of them (unless I suppose they have an easy access point for a swamp monster like the Shallows). If the goal is something happening in an urban setting, I'd prefer it if we started outside of town and roleplayed dragging his ass in there.

If anyone's interested, just let me know! If you don't have any ideas off the bat, I'm happy to make suggestions!

I mean pandora really only goes into town to scam people and sell random stuff she found and enchanted. oh and play pranks. but she's mostly a traveler so I guess there's some synergy there? Also, she has like no goals so I can just see her helping him out of boredom which is extremely in character for her lmao.

I mean pandora really only goes into town to scam people and sell random stuff she found and enchanted. oh and play pranks. but she's mostly a traveler so I guess there's some synergy there? Also, she has like no goals so I can just see her helping him out of boredom which is extremely in character for her lmao.

I'm cool with that ♡ Also, if you want a prank victim he could be bought into it maybe. He's not gullible by nature but he us unfamiliar with this place and has only a rough grasp on the language, so he could be suckered by her powerful demon act.

Now I just Imagine Pandora Being Like "wait you actually believe m- I MEAN YES FEAR ME GREAT AND POWERFUL DEMON OOOO!" and then one of her plastic horns falls off.

• Haha
Reactions: Suchus
I have the time in my current routine for another rp, I'd like to get Suchus Anes out there! <3 I'm open for anything from a quick write to any amount longer. I'm happy with anything from serious tones to comedy. Happy with anything from big action to little quiet moments.

He's native to Nagai, come to Allir Reach (but can travel anywhere tropic/temperate) in search of a cure for an ailment affecting naga eggs and hatchlings in his region. While he has his own goals, I'd actually love for him to get distracted too, to get tangled in other people's problems, etc. He's very much loyal to his homeland and sees most people here with some level of disdain, and I'd like him to learn to be invested in others.

Forewarning: He's learned a little bit of the common language here, but his speech is very broken and scattered. He expresses himself primarily in other means.

He is also incredibly uneasy about cities/towns and mostly stays clear of them (unless I suppose they have an easy access point for a swamp monster like the Shallows). If the goal is something happening in an urban setting, I'd prefer it if we started outside of town and roleplayed dragging his ass in there.

If anyone's interested, just let me know! If you don't have any ideas off the bat, I'm happy to make suggestions!

Perhaps some townfolk have seen him hanging around the outskirts of a town, and they call in Nycto to go and investigate?

Now I just Imagine Pandora Being Like "wait you actually believe m- I MEAN YES FEAR ME GREAT AND POWERFUL DEMON OOOO!" and then one of her plastic horns falls off.
Absolutely! I'd love that hehee

Perhaps some townfolk have seen him hanging around the outskirts of a town, and they call in Nycto to go and investigate?
I'm happy with that! Alternatively, if that thread idea with Xithispk N'Xilna takes off, I think that'll give us a lot of room for a lot of fun.

"Uhhhh our horns fall off like that sometimes in uh....our mating? no....our UN-mating season- where we uh...don't reproduce or...or...you...uh....YOU DIE! also our horns fall off.....yeah."

• Yay
Reactions: Suchus
I'm happy with that! Alternatively, if that thread idea with @Xithispk N'Xilna takes off, I think that'll give us a lot of room for a lot of fun.

Up to you, if you want to just start our own thread, we can do that, or we can wait.

Up to you, if you want to just start our own thread, we can do that, or we can wait.
I think we'd need to decide on more if we have one by ourselves. Is Nycto working towards something?