Kaelen Silverblood

The Thirst Knight
Character Biography
Link
I am looking for those interested in RPing on the 2 big islands north of the Taagi Baara Steppes. What I am after is getting this region recognized as the Storm Isles and kingdom of Mystmarch. I'm good for threads ranging from trade to diplomacy to just casual interactions. These can range from quest to chronicle threads as well. My main goals are to get that location eventually recognized in the lore and to help advance the kingdom's IC goals of hiring out their army for mercenary work and creating more diplomatic ties.

The Storm Isles get their names for the perpetual storm that rages around them as a sort of natural barrier. The storms are vast and extremely violent. It is near impossible to get through them without the aid of a specialized mage known as a Stormcalmer. The storm is said to have come into existence when the God of Storms summoned them to protect the isles from invasion in ancient times. The land itself is hospitable and sees mists roll in at dawn and dusk nearly every day. Humans dominate it mostly, but elves, dwarves, and other races also live there with no worry of discrimination. It does exist but is not really a part of the general culture. Spirits also inhabit the land in large numbers and the native Mystmarchers have had to learn to live with and around them.

Anyways I plan to RP much of this out to help establish everything ICly and just wanted to give everyone a general idea of what I had in mind. So if you do got something you want to do there then please feel free to hit me up in the thread or via pm! I would love to get things going and more than willing to help others out in establishing their own places.

• Yay
Reactions: Ceit
I think there's a thread happening on those islands there at the moment (https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/kuroimono-the-black-one.97/). But it's a big continent so plenty of other land to grab if you need to! There's a lot of islands to the south west and in other parts.

I think you'll be in good company. Joane Steelheart has set up a mercenary company so you might yourselves as potential allies/rivals. There's some good villains too in the form of the naga or Molthal for you to take on.

Are the Storm Isles affiliated with any other kingdoms or just coming out of isolation?

Ceithernach I have spoken with the people that are threading on those islands and we have come to a compromise so we are both there together. Thanks for the heads up though! I had no idea anyone was there already when I picked the spot.

As far as affiliation goes, Mystmarch has a treaty with the other nation on the same isles as them but outside of that are mostly neutral. They have spoken with Elbion already and worked out some scholar exchanges and trade already. Outside of that they are mostly free to be turned into an enemy or ally. Got a potential merc deal that will be started up soon with some dwarves. Joane Steelheart might be able to find some employment with the same group too.

• Yay
Reactions: Ceit
Sounds like you're well settled in then :) I'm fairly threaded out right now but I'm sure our characters will cross paths at some point.