MIDTERMS

Silence Conspiracy

OOC account
Hey guys! I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that I just found out it’s gonna be my midterms this upcoming week and even next week. Now here’s the kicker: I’ve done zero studying. Lol. Whoops, how’d that happen? So i will be around a bit, but not as much as usual and I’ll be holding back on my thread load a bit/ writing much shorter posts than usual. Because i do want to keep up with threads, I’ll probably be replying to threads out of order and such, and some threads will be getting a bit more love from me but only because they probably require me thinking less. Hopefully on weekends I’ll be able to catch up a bit, but if not.. well, that’s why I’m warning you all now.

If im not posting fast enough for group threads, give me a poke to get on it— or feel free to skip over me! Either way will work for me ^_^

This is why I dropped out of college. Too much studying and too little time to write goofy fiction on the internet.

(Luv u kick midterms ass and see you soon)

• Haha
Reactions: Dingo
I will be doing no such thing bwahahaha, my linguistic midterm is def gonna kick my ass because i am 10 chapters behind o.e