LFG 1x1 Mentorship for a new Prospect

Character Biography
Link
Hi!

I'm searching for an RP partner for my boy Teddie (Seen here in all his meek insignificance) to show him the ropes and help him build some skills!
He's far from an ideal candidate for the Knights, but he's got the spirit!

I'm looking for someone who would either be happy to take him as a temporary student, or as a long term apprentice! :) Either one works for me to at least get his ball of character development rolling!

He's currently in Alliria but I've set his story up so that he's intending on leaving, to travel wherever the Knights send him away from Alliria. Story doesn't have to start in Alliria if you'd prefer it start elsewhere after he's started travelling :)

I'm also looking for other RP partners for Teddie that aren't among the Knights! If anyone feels that Teddie would provide an interesting partner for your character, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! :)

Hey Video! It just so happens, Marta here is set up in Allria as a point of contact / keeper of a safehouse type of deal that I'd be interested in exploring if you were keen on the idea.

Maybe it would work as a nice launching point. Feel free to dm me on discord or drop into the knights channel to get some plotting going!

Happy reading and writing!

• Yay
Reactions: Theodore Zurim
Hey Video! It just so happens, Marta here is set up in Allria as a point of contact / keeper of a safehouse type of deal that I'd be interested in exploring if you were keen on the idea.

Maybe it would work as a nice launching point. Feel free to dm me on discord or drop into the knights channel to get some plotting going!

Happy reading and writing!
Sounds great! Mad Marta seems absolutely awesome!
I'll shoot you a DM on Discord and we can get the ball rolling!
Woo! :D