Looking for Oldbies to RP with us Newbies

I have a whole roster of characters who could do with more threads :) didn you two have any storyline in mind?

We are down for anything, Our chars just met on the road to Alliria. I didnt have any specific plans except to have fun!

Dulthir and I are looking to RP with some of you more established Roleplayers! Hoping to get into a story... Anyone have any room for us or wanna jump into out post by chance?

If you’re still interested I’d be happy to RP with either of you. I have a number of characters to choose from.

Ceridwen you guys have an open thread at the moment, but as I'm on British timezone I don't want to slow you both up :)

How about something in the wilds around Alliria with my ranger Brynneld you could also join the current open thread he has going if you want.

Of course! I’ve got a diverse range of characters. Message me on discord @moulder or send me a message here!

Dulthir

Anyone is welcome to join our open one, Brock the time zone difference is fine with me, I deal with it regularly as a few of my besties are in N. Ireland. Dul and I both work full time and are a few hours apart too so we aren't picky! We could definitely head out to the wilds after checking out the Inn we are headed too.

Thank you Chaceledon, Uhfred and Farzad Oldsummer too!!! We definitely want alot of Rp, and are down for major plots. I personally am coming in slow to make sure I match everyone's style as best I can.

• Yay
Reactions: Farzad Oldsummer
Thank you @Chaceledon, @Uhfred and @Farzad Oldsummer too!!! We definitely want alot of Rp, and are down for major plots. I personally am coming in slow to make sure I match everyone's style as best I can.

Great, I look forward to RPing with you. If you want to come in slow thats fine, just drop me a line when you feel like hopping into an RP. I hope you enjoy your time on the site. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Dulthir
Ceridwen I would love to thread up with you once I have knocked a thread or two out.

Or until I get struck by inspiration to the point that I can't tell myself no. Either work :D