LFG 1x1 Looking for a partner in crime

Yvette Leroux

Character Biography
Link
I am very excited to explore Yvette as a character and I think she could work well as a brain to someones brawn. Her bio is pretty detailed but it's pretty flexible overall.

I like the idea of her becoming associated with a prolific criminal association through her work. Hopefully I am making sense here, i would love to hear any ideas. check out my character sheet to get some idea of what I'm going for here :)

You know, that sounds really interesting and I enjoyed reading your character sheet! Although Voraak is not a brawny type of guy, he is a sly mage that is good with magic and somewhat decent with swordplay. Even if you find someone to accompany your character, I would still be interested in threading with you! :)

• Yay
Reactions: Yvette Leroux
While my char "The Abomination" is a ooze monster which can disguise itself as a human, he used to be a robber and a killer in his past life, and hes one of those evil characters that could come in handy as a inflitrator. My char is in a RP already but after that we can thread together if you want.

He is for sure a deadly "brawl" guy too!

My char's bio is on my forum signuture.

Hey there, welcome to Chronicles!

I have a character who might just be well suited to be the brawn to Yvette's brain. Muirin is something of a vagabond sword-for-hire, traveling the world in the company of smugglers and pirates and very much falling into the "strong but not quite smart" category. His bio is attached to this sub-account, so if you have any interest, you could find the finer details there. Happy hunting.

• Yay
Reactions: Yvette Leroux
L.T shko is as brawn as it gets although hes not too much into crime i can see him getting into it if circumstances were right im pretty flexible with my characters cause they are all like me pragmatic lol so id love to do a tales or a small group rp open chronicles is okay but it invites randos and although some can be fun when it gets to 10 people things become slow lol anyhow message me if your interested in starting something