LFG 1x1 Looking for a Dreadlord Trainer

• Thread starter Norsandoral Craxalin
  • Start date
N

Norsandoral Craxalin

I’m looking for someone to teach my character the ways of the dreadlords, that’s about it. My character is coming into human society and wants to be a part of something. So he needs a teacher.

• Yay
Reactions: Ceit
Hi there! You seem to be under some misconceptions about what Dreadlords are.

One cannot actually 'join' the Dreadlords as an adult or even Teenager, they are taken as Children from territories around Vel Anir and trained/raised. They are also entirely human due to the nature of Vel Anir(The city is insanely xenophobic).

I highly suggest reading the wiki; https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Dreadlords

The Forsaken as Ceit pointed out, might be a better fit. Though they are also raised from birth to be indoctrinated.

The College of Elbion is a good alternative if your character is looking.

Hi there! You seem to be under some misconceptions about what Dreadlords are.

One cannot actually 'join' the Dreadlords as an adult or even Teenager, they are taken as Children from territories around Vel Anir and trained/raised. They are also entirely human due to the nature of Vel Anir(The city is insanely xenophobic).

I highly suggest reading the wiki; https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Dreadlords

The Forsaken as Ceit pointed out, might be a better fit. Though they are also raised from birth to be indoctrinated.

The College of Elbion is a good alternative if your character is looking.
Vel Anir is notoriously xenophobic to non-humans but perhaps the Forsaken might be a good alternative?

Oh, thank you both. I apologize for the misconceptions and I thank you for correcting them. So sure, I might look into The Forsaken, but my character is not a half-breed, he's just Avariel. Are there any other suggestions that you might have?

Avariel don't tend to leave Thyasari because they believe they'll be hunted for their wings and will face a lot of mixed fear and awe. They would probably more likely join something like the Monster Hunters or maybe another Elven culture first before going for humans only. Given how young your character is in Avariel terms probably wondering around awe struck in Alliria.

The Avariel also have their own Soldier group.

Avariel don't tend to leave Thyasari because they believe they'll be hunted for their wings and will face a lot of mixed fear and awe. They would probably more likely join something like the Monster Hunters or maybe another Elven culture first before going for humans only. Given how young your character is in Avariel terms probably wondering around awe struck in Alliria.

The Avariel also have their own Soldier group.

So you'd suggest the monster hunters, okay. Mind an introductory RP?