Letters I've Changed.....I'm Sorry.

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Voraak Tyrethian

The Pale Sorcerer
Character Biography
Link
My sweet Roselia,

It has been.....a while since I wrote you. I hear a congratulations are in order, as I heard that you and our old classmate; Tharyn are courting. I would say I am jealous but I have always wanted you to be happy. Also, congratulations on your job as a senior scribe at the College; I am very jealous but you know that the School wasn't cut out for me.

I have.....went through some changes and I wanted to apologize to you before things get out of hand. I just want you to know....from me, that I have always loved you in some capacity and that I only wanted to be a great mage. Once I left Elbion, my hatred and animosity grew for others around me. It seems that you kept me on the straight and narrow when we were together, and I feel that I would be a better man and a better person if I were with you right now.

I have killed people, stolen research for my own benefit, cursed innocent lives and pledged to eliminate all who stand in my way. I hoped that I could come back to Elbion and take you wherever you wanted to go but I see that you chose what you wanted in life and I am not a part of that......I understand. This will be my last letter to you, as I am a very dangerous person now and I do not want to bring chaos into your world. Without you though......my hatred and animosity can only be caged for so long.

So it is with highest regret that Voraak Tyrethian will mean nothing more to you, than a soured and stained memory of childhood.

-V