LFG 1x1 I will be your ___

Velle

Character Biography
Link
Page, student, pupil, apprentice.

My mom has somewhat of a bad reputation. So there's that. And Usually Arcadia is nearby.

Some drama may follow for having me close by.

Well. I probably won't stay for long if the rp doesen't suit. But every thread matters.

• Yay
Reactions: Raigryn Vayd
cra'ull is a shape shifter with little regard for solids in its natural state its a puddle of goo. in order to assume new forms it has to consume a sample of the form but also eating things helps it build strength so usually it will suck a creature dry leaving only bones and dust behind its victims screams are of no concern to it, it will align itself with solids if the solids are useful to it....if you want to rp with me id love to start something. if u feel this character wont mix well i have others

That sounds devilishly wicked. Though I can't say I'm positive that I want part of a kid eaten.

I am working on developing a magic kinda like alternation but bit more complex if your interested. I call it Cerebral Attunement

• Yay
Reactions: Velle
well i never said that the shape shifter would eat ur character so unsure were you got that idea

tho u might mistakenly sit on my character as it experiences what its like to be a stump or rock or something. id like to rp sometimes regardless im sure something interesting can happen

Bellerophon