Hiya!

Astaphaios

Hi! I've had a hankering to get back into Forum RP after a pretty long break from it and just stumbled into this place. It looks like there's a lot of lore for me to sink my teeth into! I'm trying to sift my way through it now and see where would be best to get started.

I'm Astaphaios, I go by they/them and I've been RP'ing in some form for over a decade by now. It's been a little while since I've been on a forum though, so please do forgive any rookie errors or old-man-with-newfangled-technology style while I blunder about o_O

Looking forward to creating stories with you guys!

• Yay
Reactions: Dingo
Hello and welcome!

No need to worry on shaking off the rust. Chronicles is full of rpers with a wide range of experience and familiarity with the hobby. And its always nice to see someone return to the fold of forum based rp.

If you haven't had a chance yet, highly recommend checking out the getting started guide, and hopping onto the discord! A lot of the plotting and social aspects of the community take place there, but if that's not your speed that's a-ok! Plenty of folks make use of the forum based systems to promote their new adventures and look for new rp partners!

Looking forward to seeing what you get up to! Happy reading and writing!

Heya!!! New person! Hell yeah!

Welcome to the forum! More than glad to see more folks enter the fold! Can't wait to see what chicanery you get on up to!

Welcome to the site! There are lots of active groups with their own lore to join. Just remember to make a bio in the wiki or Vel will hunt you down and tell you to do so (speaking from personal experience here.) Hope we meet out in the (in-game) world soon!