Hello

MysticHealer

Character Biography
Link
I'm looking for someone to RP with. My character is a healer. This doesn't have to stop anyone from wanting to RP with her. She can join in a group that goes on missions and help keep them in tip-top health.

Some other idea's that may work out

Inspired by the opening of FFXIV. Something of a calm day gone wrong. My character is walking down the road when something catches her eye. It seems like an animal that needs help. So being the caring woman she is. Kyra goes to help. She ends up biting more than she can chew and nearly find herself wiped out from the monster only to be saved.

While travelling, the male (or female) comes across a female who doesn't seem fit to be a traveller. Perhaps they have a short lesson on teaching the other how to do something, maybe fishing or something isn't going right while harvesting. After the brief meeting, the two set off on their ways again only to reunite at a small camp where a battle warden is giving a summons for a group of hunters. The male can decide to join for lack of anything better to do but finds one of the entrants to be a little out of the ordinary.

Can't have a Medieval Fantasy roleplay without a pub right? Perhaps the characters meet there somehow? Offering one another a drink or if we decide on a certain pairing maybe something specific to them?

Last edited:
proxy.php