Private Tales Have you heard there's a rumour in Alliria?

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Thea's heart swelled at Gawyn's gesture, a gentle warmth spreading through her as he tucked the cherry blossom into her hair. She reached up to touch the delicate petals, her fingertips tracing the soft curve of the bloom with reverence.

His words about her brother resonated with a bittersweet nostalgia, and Thea listened attentively, her gaze softening with understanding. It was easy to picture them together, and her lips curled sadly at the thought.

"I miss him.. I've never had anyone to miss him with before." she frowned at the thought. She'd been cast out of her home before she could mourn him, left alone to do so with people who hadn't known him, who wouldn't care. It was easy to recall the pain and anger she'd lived with, and it was easier still for her to realise how much her life had changed since the moment Gawyn had walked into it. Gods, what he must have thought of her..

Her fingers threaded through his and she tucked herself close in against him once more as they walked.

• Frog Cute
Reactions: Gawyn
"A lot of the residents here knew him," Gawyn's voice was thick with memory. Of how this city had once been, several centuries ago, when it had been little more than a fortress stained in blood. Of Thomas' laugh and jokes of how this spot would make a wonderful place to have a beer, if only it had been covered in grass not rubble. "He was a good lieutenant, a lot of the soldiers here looked up to him. They would have followed him through hell and back - often did," a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"You should ask your new boss. I think she patched him up more than me."