Private Tales Going home..

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Fuck!" Jorg curse as he was suddenly sent sprawling onto the floor by the force of his sisters tackle.

He hit the ground hard with a thud, a grimace flickering over his face as he crashed against the ground.

"Where!" A smack to the top of his head. "Have!" Another. "You!" Another hard smack on his face. "Been!"​

His sister did not hold back, not that he would expect any less. Two or three more strikes came quickly from the seventeen year old, each one as strong as the last. The raven haired girl glared down at her brother angrily, her gaze never flickering away.

"Not a note! Not a letter! I should have you strung up and tarred!"​

She exclaimed, only stopping suddenly as she glanced up and saw Silver.

"Oh. Whose this?"​

Jorg looked up, his cheeks pink from each strike of his sisters open palm, head swimming slightly from the force of the blows. "My fiance."

He managed to groan the words.

In an instant the girl's expression changed. It warped from anger to something made of pure joy. She beamed as she looked at Silver, prancing up from Jorg's form and dashing to Silver in the beat of a heart. She clutched her newfounds sisters hands, pulling her close.

"Oh my dear Mallia!"​

She exclaimed, practically beaming.

"I can't believe it! Melizza, Ilraea will be absolutely delighted!

Jorg lay on the ground as his younger sister practically bounced up and down in front of Silver, clutching her hands and keeping her bound in a grasp that was far too strong for someone her age.

"How utterly wonderful. We'll have to go to the markets together, perhaps the gardens after, and of course tea. Have you ever been to Mallian? No? Well even if you have I know of a-"​

His sister spoke a mile a minute, spewing as much information as an auctioneer. There was no pause, no break. She rattled off a dozen things that she wanted to take Silver to, events that she would have to attend, people she would have to meet.

Within a matter of seconds a lifetime of knowledge spilled from her lips. It only stopped when Jorg picked himself up off the ground and spoke in. "Silver, this is Talía. My youngest sister."

He rubbed his cheek as he spoke, looking up at his beloved like a pathetic puppy.

"You'll have to forgive her, she's always been excitable." Talía glared at him as she spoke, still clutching Silver's hands like a loving vice.

• Cthuloo
Reactions: Silver Romani
Silver's gaze narrowed in a wince at the teen's fury, and though there was an awkward smile on her lips and a glimmer of amusement in her eyes, she had to grip her horse's reins a little tighter to settle the instinct to defend him.

He isn't in danger.... Much.

Her throat cleared and she offered a polite dip of her chin as the girl took notice of her. Silver chuckled at her excitement and was soon beaming and blinking at all of the plans she'd already made for them. She had never had sisters, nor many female friends, and so this was new to her. Still, she was the first of Jorg's family that she'd met and she was clearly happy to see her, and she felt her tension ease slightly.

She glanced at Jorg as he butted in and returned her attention to Talia with a warm smile and a soft chuckle. "There's nothing to forgive. I'm happy to meet you finally, Talia. Markets and gardens and tea all sounds wonderful." she mused with a gentle squeeze at the girl's hands, grateful for the warm welcome.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Jorg
Jorg picked himself slowly up and off the ground. "Alright alright."

He said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

It was clear that there had been some forewarning of his coming. The city was practically abuzz, and every guard seemed more than aware that they were here now. It wasn't a stretch to think that word had spread further and further.

"Talia." His sister suddenly snapped towards Jorg, a clear look of anger in her smouldering eyes. "Go and tell mother and father we've arrived, we'll be along shortly."

For a few seconds it looked liked the girl was about to tackle Jorg again, but after a second she let out a huff.

"Fine. But only because it wouldn't be proper elsewise."​

With another squeeze, and a wide beaming smile shot only towards Silver Talia disengaged the clasp of her hand. In an instant she whirled around, and then suddenly dashed through the gardens towards the main manor.

Jorg let out a sigh. "Well, you've met one, now prepare yourself for the other two."

The prince said as he rubbed at his face.

• Nervous
Silver stifled a chuckle as Talia scowled at her brother and reluctantly did as she was asked. She watched her go and went to Jorg to dust him off, her lips twisting in amusement.

"Hm. She's wonderful." Silver smiled up at him. "Though if the others are anything like her then it's no wonder you felt the need to leave home.." she laughed under her breath and stood up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to the corner of his lips.

"Do I look alright?.. Still a pretty pumpkin?.." she asked with a smirk as she ran her fingers through her hair and smoothed out her clothes.

• Bless
He smiled as he returned the kiss. "I assure you, my love..."

Jorg said. "Mother is worse."

The words were not at all reassuring of course, but he wasn't about to lie to her. Talia was overbearing in a way, but his mother was practically the queen of such things. His fingers dragged slowly over her skin until she slipped away and began to smooth her skirt.

"You look perfect." Jorg reassured her.

A brief glance was short towards the palace, and then he looked back to Silver.

"Don't be anxious." His hand slipped into hers. "I am highborn, but Mallian is not Vel Anir or Alliria."

He assured her. "We are of the people, and where you came from matters less than who you are."

Silver took particular care to sort the waves of crimson hair to keep the few scars around her neck and shoulder that she’d been unable to cover with clothing. His gentle warning was met with an awkward smile that done absolutely nothing to hide her worry, but she sighed deeply and held tight to his hand and just as firmly to his words.

“Alright..” she agreed with a light nod.

Reluctantly, she allowed Raksha to be handled by stable hands and she gave the Friesian a soothing stroke before she was led away to be tended to.

“Alright.” She repeated and let out a slow breath as they continued toward the palace.

• Smug
Jorg took Silver's hand into his own, squeezing it gently. He planted a kiss on the side of her temple, whispering one last word of encouragement before he began to lead her towards the palace itself.

The walk was a short one from the stables, passing through a massive marble archway covered in thick green vines. Flowers bloomed on every edge of stone, and before long they found themselves traversing through another smaller garden.

Then, at the center of that natural barricade the Duke's residents came into view.

A modest palace, if such a thing existed, presented itself in front of them. The stone was decorated with the same leafy greens as near every other building in Mallian, wide windows allowing a gaze into the surrounding gardens, and two huge doors standing wide open that peered into a foyer.

Within stood a young girl, the same that had tackled Jorg to the ground. In front of her was a woman of grand stature. She stood close to Jorg's height, her hair raven black, and her face a mask of stoicism.

Besides her was another young lady, though her face betrayed nothing but joy.

The young girls eyes swept upward at the approaching couple, her smile breaking out into a beam of joy. Blonde hair seemed to almost shine as she took half a step forward before being halted by a hand upon her shoulder.

Jorg lead Silver up the path, opening up his mouth to speak.

"MY DEAR BOY!"

A boisterous voice broke out from the side just as Jorg ans Silver stepped forward, the booming beritone coming from a man that stood near a head shorter than the Gypsy. A bright smile was on his face and he stalked forward in fine silks.

"It's been so long!"

He did not give Jorg a chance to speak.

"We barely missed you among those elves! And we've heard stories of your travels! Mallia, what adventures you've had! Oh and who is this? Could it be? A wonderful, loving, gracious daughter in-law finally? Have you blessed us with another daughter?"

The young Prince could not get a word in edgewise, not the least because his mother quickly broke in.

"Regin! Do let the boy speak! It's been near half a decade since he's been home."

There was the briefest pause, a second, where Jorg thought he could speak. Yet before he could his mother swept forward and took Silver's hands.

"Now my dear, I am told by my overexcited daughter that you are to bring me my first grandchild?"

Gods this place was beautiful. It was easy to allow it to distract her mind as he led her toward the palace. She squeezed gentle at Jorg's hand as her gaze rose to the royals stood waiting in the doorway, though her lips curled to offer a shy and polite smile despite how her stomach churned.

She only just managed not to leap out of her skin as the jovial male voice boomed from elsewhere, though she turned to watch the short man trundling toward them. Silver liked him immediately, and as she watched him, her smile grew wider until she beamed at him when he spoke of her. She chuckled and had been about to greet him when who she presumed to be Jorg’s mother interjected and she tensed slightly, her smile faltering.

The moment of silence was deafening. Silver glanced to Jorg uncertainly before his mother came forward and took her hands. She could tell that the woman was fierce without knowing anything else about her, her mere presence imposing. Silver looked up at her, and at her words she offered a soft smile and sighed, dropping a glance to her stomach and nodding.

“I am. And it is an honour to do so, Your Grace.” Silver dipped in a well rehearsed curtsy respectfully. “I’m pleased to finally meet you.”

• Bless
Jorg's mother seemed to take in a long, deep breath. Her face was an utter mask, like something carved out of marble by the greatest Artists of the century. She stared down at Silver, peering into the very depths of her soul.

Then she said one word.

"Wonderful."

There was not a hint of sarcasm of jest to the sound. It was truly genuine, and she squeezed Silver's hands, a smile spreading across her thin lips.

"How truly wonderful to meet you. I am Ehster, this is my husband Regin, mother and father to you, if you'd like. Your family now. This is your home, anything you desire and need will be attended to."

A bright beaming smile covered the woman's face. Then she immediately looked over to Jorg. Her expression changed in a flickering instant.

"And you."

Jorg cringed.

"You forced the mother of my grandchild to travel over land while pregnant?! How dare you. I raised you better. You could have hired a ship! You could have sent for a coach! You ridiculous boy."

He felt like he was sixteen again. As though he'd just come home from a night of sneaking around town without his mothers permission. He glanced over towards Silver, and gathered his strength. The Wolf pulled himself upright. "Mother, circumstances didn't allow for such things. We had to go through the Wilds, and made it safely."

There was a pause as his mother narrowed his eyes.

"Ehster, leave the boy be. Mallia watches over our family who travel the Wilds. They're safe! Home! That's what matters."

A sigh escaped Ehster's lips, but she only nodded. There was another soft squeeze of Silver's hands, as though showing her concern.

"Yes yes, fine Regin. We'll have to get a physican for you just to make sure, travel is stressful in the best of circumstances. And then, we can start planning the wedding!"

There was a sound of excitement from Jorg's sisters.

• Cthuloo
Silver held the woman's gaze, not daring to look away and give her any reason to suspect that she was ingenuine, wanting her to know that she loved her son with everything she had and had felt that love in return, just as the child she carried would. Still, it was the longest silence of her life, and the moment it was broken by her voice, Silver mirrored her smile warmly and gently squeezed back at the woman's hands.

Mother and Father? Family... Home?

Silver's brows rose slightly as she looked between each of Jorg's parents. They were so different from her own. She'd never really known parental nurture, and that they instantly made her feel like she was exactly where she belonged caused her chest to tighten and her eyes to tear up as she smiled. Fucking hormones.

“Silver..” she introduced herself, and quickly clarified. “My name.. And thank you..” she sighed, her tension easing now that introductions and first impressions were out of the way.

She couldn't help but chew idly on her lip as Jorg was chastised and she cleared her throat with a light nod, not wishing to deny a fretting grandmother her concerns. "I was well looked after, but of course you're quite right, Your Grace, travelling does take its toll." she smiled softly, not wishing to disagree or protest.

She laughed under her breath at the mention of the wedding and the excitement it caused, her gaze shifting to Jorg with a nervous smile.

Last edited:
  • Smug
Jorg could only smile at his love.

Trying to get a word in edgewise now would be all but impossible. His mother had begun the spiel of nobility, the telling of who they were and just how well Silver would fit into all of it. There was never a second of her having to learn, of questioning what her background was.

That was not the way of Mallian.

This city had grown, become what it was, by accepting those that came to it. If you could survive the journey through the Wilds, along the coast, then it was clear you belonged here. Mallia opened her arms, and beckoned you into them.

That was only one of the many lessons that Ehster Telin imparted upon Silver as they began a tour of the palace. She spoke of the history of the city, the weight of family legacy, the joy she would have at having a Grand child.

It took near two hours to make it through the palace.

Every room was shown, displayed, and explained.

It was a cacophony of information, so much so that Silver would probably forget half of it by the time the tour ended. When they finally reached Jorg's old bedroom half the family looked as though they were about to fall asleep.

"Now, my dearest new daughter."

Ehster grabbed Silver's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Get some rest, and make sure my Son doesn't keep you up too long."

There was a loud groan from Jorg's sisters, but before anything else could be said Ehster swept around and walked away. She beckoned her daughters to follow, and they offered quick waves to their sibling and new sister before following.

"Well..." Jorg said, his eyes tired. "I hope you enjoyed the tour..."

He looked at his beloved, offering her a small grin.

On the contrary, Silver drank it all in. Such a place and such history intrigued her. She complimented the home and asked questions which Jorg's family, her family, seemed quite excited to answer. By the time they came around to Jorg's bedroom, she felt as though she'd lived her for years.

Esther's warmth as she bid her goodnight was met with a soft smile, and she chuckled quietly at the groans from the sisters. "Thank you. Goodnight.. Mother." she dipped her chin, and wriggled her fingers at the girls as they waved.

"I did." she answered, falling sleepily into Jorg's arms. "Your family are wonderful. I don't know what you were ever nervous about." she yawned.

• Bless
Jorg smiled warmly at his beloved. "Nerves, I think is the wrong word."

He said quietly, grasping the handle of the door.

"Perhaps more...concern." He hook his head. "I didn't want you to be smothered to death."

Though when Silver had called Ehster mother the woman had practically beamed as bright as the sun. It was a mark of his family, how caring and truly accepting they were. They took the teachings of Mallia to heart, always had.

One of the reasons his ancestors had stayed in power for so long.

Gently Jorg reached up and brushed his knuckles against Silver's cheek. He smiled, and then pushed open the door to reveal his rooms.

Like many within the Palace, Jorg's room was more of a suite. There was an entry chamber, a bedroom, and then a personalized bathroom. Unsurprisingly, everything had remained untouched in his absence, and the decor was exactly what he had left behind. A great four poster bed, huge mahogany wardrobes and dressers, a marble bathroom that would put most Allirian Council Members to shame.

It was the lap of luxury, all with touches of Jorg's own personality spotted throughout. Swords hung from walls, paintings of great battles, marks of who he had been before he'd left Mallian.

• Wonder
Silver smiled sleepily up at him, leaning into the gentle touch. She had been the one who'd been nervous. What his family thought of her was important to her, and she wanted nothing more than to be accepted to ensure their child the happiest of lives. She hadn't had such a luxury, and she wanted far better for her own family.

She let out a breathy laugh as she was guided into his chambers, her gaze wandering from floors to ceilings. There was no possible way that she could feel trapped in a space so large, and she smiled as she wandered to the window which looked onto the gardens and the wilds beyond.

"I love it here." she beamed, looking over her shoulder at him. It'd been another source of her anxiety, worrying that trying to adapt to life in one place, in a city no less, would be difficult. But this place wasn't like any city she'd passed through before. It felt as though she hadn't left the wilds at all, and surrounding them was nothing but charm and beauty, and people who would love them. She belonged.

She felt a dull kick from her belly and smirked as she settled her hand against it. "I'm not quite sure I've ever felt quite this happy.." she mused. "But then I've never been home before."

• Cthuulove
Jorg slowly followed after Silver, moving through his rooms.

Every step was another memory that struck him, another second from his past. He had spent years in his rooms. Sneaked out the window, notched the four corner bed with swords while dueling with his sisters. His whole youth was within this room.

Now his future was too. "Well."

The Prince said as he approached her, one hand gently wrapping around the small of her back as the other softly slipped over the curve of her belly.

"Welcome home, my love." He told her softly. "It's nice to have you here."

There was nothing else to it. Mallian was their home. There were still things to figure out. The wedding, their place in the city, and of course...the Wolves that lurked within themselves. Yet it all seemed to small in the moment, like a hill to climb, not a mountain.

They could do this.

They could be happy. Jorg was sure of it.

• Cthuulove
Silver let her head rest back against his shoulder with a deep sigh at his welcome, her smile growing wide as she rumbled affectionately at him.

"Hm. We should get some rest. I imagine tomorrow is going to be a busy day.." she laughed under her breath, thinking of how excited his sisters had been about planning the wedding. She turned in his arms to look up at him, her hands settling on his chest. Although she had the glow of pregnancy about her, her eyes were heavy. Growing tired so easily was one thing she would not miss about carrying their child.

He smiled for a second as she twisted in his arms.

There was an easel to his expression, an unspoken confidence that seemed to radiate from him. It had always been there, even in the moment the two of them had been consumed in moments of utter chaos. Jorg was always sure of himself, always knew what step they had to take next.

It was who he was.

Gently his hands slipped over her hips. A gentle press would be felt against Silver's hips. Softly he guided her steps backwards, pushing her through the large suite.

"Rest would be good, I suppose." The Prince mused, continuing to guide Silver back through the room.

A spark flickered through his eyes, and finally she would feel the edges of a bed against the back of her calves.

"But." He mused. "I think it may have to wait."

Even if tomorrow would be a long day.

• Smug
It had been a long road, and she was grateful that they were afforded the next two days for 'rest'. They took their meals on the balcony, they drank wine and had long baths and pleasant conversations by the hearth, but mostly they spent their time ensuring they were each sated in every possible way. She'd tried and failed to describe how she felt here and now. The path in life that she had stumbled onto was one so different than the one she'd tread before, that she had no right to follow it to where she was, but now that she was here it was easy to forget the fear and doubt when drowning in affection and adoration.

Today however, she was being introduced to the nobility as Jorg's betrothed and the wedding was being officially announced, and now as she stood staring at own reflection in the finest gown of emerald she'd ever worn, she felt the anxiety seep back out of her bones and course through her blood. He wanted her, and of course, that mattered most. His family's acceptance of her had been important to her, but the people were a force of their own. They loved Jorg already. She hadn't yet earned such a thing, and showing up here with his child in her belly would no doubt ruffle a few noble feathers..

The moons didn't help. She was uncomfortable enough without the aches and scalding fevers that came with the looming shift, and each time her body was subjected to its brutality, the more she worried for the tiny life she carried. She straightened as she heard Jorg return to the room. The two were so attuned now that it was growing more and more difficult to shield her emotions from him, and so she wore a small, knowing smile as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Your sisters seem to enjoy dressing me.." she laughed quietly under her breath and returned her gaze to the mirror. "Not that I'm complaining.. I'd just hate for it to be ruined when I accidentally shift and slaughter half the court." she sighed, only half joking. It was another worry, and one she'd expressed more than once.. The wolf was ever present, lurking under her skin and part of her mind and body. It reacted to her fear and to threat, and the last thing she needed was a scene like that. That would certainly not garner her approval.

• Aww
Jorg wore the traditional garb of his people. A tailored suit, flickering with colors representing the house of the Duke and his family. It was an odd sort of feeling, wearing soft silks once again instead of the armor that he had worn for so long.

His shoulders rolled as he slowly stepped up behind his beloved. Hands gently reached out and grasped her hips, sliding over her belly as he softly rested his chin upon her shoulder. "I don't think that would happen."

The Prince mused quietly.

"Though." There was an amused sort of curiosity in his voice, as though she had sparked a thought. "I do suppose that would be an effective judgment rendered by Mallia. The punishment to us mortals who dared encroach upon her Wylds."

Jorg smirked in the mirror. "Let's hope everyone said their prayers."

Softly he pulled himself up, kissing Silver's cheek. "Everything will be fine."

He assured her with a whisper.

• Ctuhlu senpai
She laughed quietly as she settled her hand over his. "If only prayers could stop the inevitable." she sighed, turning slightly to press a gentle kiss to his cheek. She spent a long moment just stood there with him, letting his scent and steady breaths settle her before there was a gentle knock at the door.

The court was assembled and ready for them, and Silver squeezed his hand a little tighter than necessary as she entwined their fingers and straightened. "I suppose we should get it over with.." she murmured, looking over her reflection once more and ensuring there wasn't a crimson strand out of place.

• Aww
"We should, and we shall." Jorg said, smiling into the mirror for a moment more as he allowed himself the moment with his beloved.

Her fingers pressed into him, and slowly his own curled over her skin. The embrace tightened ever so softly, and just a second later his lips gently grazed against her cheek. Jorg let the seconds linger, as if they would be enough to last them the whole of the night.

Finally he pulled away, gently letting his fingers drag before waving to the door. "At least it will be a new experience."

The Prince offered, knowing it would be of little consolation.

Their entire trip here had been a new experience, their entire time together had been one.

As the couple swept out into the hall a servant almost immediately fell into place before them. Jorg reached down, gently intertwining his fingers with Silver's as they made their way towards the Palace's central courtyard. As they moved down the halls, the sound of soft music drowning out conversation could be heard. Before long one could see the balcony, and Jorg gently tugged Silver to a stop.

"Just, remember to breath, my love." Jorg said seconds before their name was heralded, and the two of them stepped out onto the upper balcony. A waiting, smiling nobility eagerly waiting.

• Nervous
Her heart was racing, there was little hiding it, especially not from him. "Breathe.. Right.." she nodded and did just that. Her fingers squeezed firmly at his as the breath tumbled out slowly and she lifted her chin. Being proud to stand by his side wasn't something she had to fake. She didn't have to pretend to love him as much as she did.

She just had to pretend to feel calm about hundreds of people staring at her..

Silver almost stopped again before they stepped onto the balcony, but with a glance up at him she composed herself, and stepped out into the light and a chorus of applause and cheers. They were happy to see Jorg back where he belonged, and the reception was a warm one. She could see some regard her with interest, turning to whisper to their companions.

The scents and sounds were a little overwhelming, and she could feel the wolf squirm under her skin, sending a cold shudder racing across her back. Her breath trembled and she steadied herself..

"This is...terrifying.." she commented with a quiet laugh, and lifted her free hand to wave politely to those waving back.

• Bless
Jorg smiled ever so slightly. "Just breathe."

Even as he spoke the wolf inside of him clamored with discomfort. The Prince could feel it, within the depths of his mind. Even now, after their understanding, after everything. It did not like the people below, being stared at, feeling so out of place.

Yet he calmed it, as he had so many times before.

This was Mallian. This was their home. This was where they belonged.

"It will all be okay." The Prince whispered softly, gently stroking his thumb over Silver's hand before he gently pulled her towards the stairway which lead to the courtyard below. "You are my love."

Jorg said softly. "Mine, and belong here at my side."

His fingers gently squeezed. "Nothing else matters."

Nothing.

Nothing else matters..

She breathed then, and eased.. Nothing else did matter. If they chose to reject her, they could leave, they could have a life anywhere. She wouldn't be cast out alone again.. "Yours." she agreed firmly.

Her hand squeezed back at his as he led her down the steps and into the courtyard. So many eyes stared back at her, and she met their combined gaze with a warm smile, and a respectful dip of her chin rather than keeping it set proudly.

They were far less intimidating up close, she found. Jorg held such a presence, and she felt enveloped in the comfort of it. She greeted those who wished to greet her, keeping a protective hand on her stomach as she moved through them.

• Cthuulove
To say that they were swarmed was an understatement.

There was a scramble, not only to speak to Jorg after so long, but to meet Silver. Excitement and mirth played through the crowd, music rolled through the great hall, and the mood seemed to sing high. It was a wonderfully warm occasion, and one that only grew warmer as a voice called through the mass of nobles.

"Jorg!"​

A familiar sound greeted the Prince's ears, and his head turned to the right.

An immediate smile spread over his lips as he saw who had called to him. A man, shockingly only an inch or two taller squeezed through the crowd. His hair was a shaggy blonde, he was lanky, and a pair of glasses sat on his face. Yet the joy on his features seemed to make him stand out from everyone around him. "Mallia be damned, who let you in here?"

He jabbed at the man as he approached, laughter echoing from the others lips.

"Your sister, I'm afraid."​

"Silver, this is Artemis Seturin." The two embraced, both beaming with smiles. Jorg pulling away and looking at Silver. "He is a dear friend of mine."

Jorg said, still smiling as Artemis took a step back and bowed deeply.

"It is lovely to meet you my Lady, and my I say, any woman daring enough to put up with this lout must truly be fierce of heart and brave beyond measure."​