Private Tales Going home..

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He smiled at her. "Well alright then. I'll drink the alcohol for the both of us."

Jorg nuzzled his nose into her cheek for a moment as they walked away, his fingers drawing slowly over the small of her back as they stepped through the throng of people towards the dance floor.

"I'm sure it'll be okay." The Wolf said quietly, trying not to think about his father sitting at his desk, wondering, worrying. A breath filled his lungs.

Tonight was not for that.

It was for joy. For fun. To see Silver smile and ask her a question that would change both of their lives even more.

"I can keep up." He smirked. "I have more stamina than I know what to do with."

As they reached the edge of the center of the room he coaxed her forward. "Lead the way my Gypsy Queen."

A light drift ofhis fingers crossed her skin.

• Smug
Reactions: Silver Romani
"Oh I know about your stamina." she quipped with a smug smirk.

Silver loved music, and she adored dancing. There were days she'd spent hours and hours in city square and street corners with one or two musicians, gathering crowds and coins just by dancing. She and her people had a natural gift for it, they seemed more in tune with the music than most other people, like it was in their very blood. And so even in her evening gown and with the small swell of her stomach, she was perfectly at home on the dance floor with the steady tempo of the music.

And so she moved and twirled and laughed. It'd been so long since she'd danced, so long since she'd felt carefree enough to do so.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Jorg
Jorg moved along with Silver, at least for as long as he could.

He couldn't have said if it was hours, minutes, or even days. All that he remembered was slowly swaying alongside her, quickly turning her in his arms, spinning her within his embrace. It felt like a thousand different dances, a dozen different steps.

She was better than him, so much better. Every few seconds he would feel her hand correct him, her toes gently nudge him, her body pushing his to the correct one movement or another.

It was only when a thin sheen of sweat covered him that she finally let him stop.

People clapped as they slowly stepped off the dance floor, cheering not Jorg; but Silver.

"Fuck me." The Werewolf said breathlessly as he half stumbled towards a table, one hand lingering on the small of her back.

• Smug
Silver smiled at the cheers that sparked up around them as they stopped and she flourished a theatrical bow before being led from the floor.

"Yes Sir.." she grinned at his breathy words and she laughed as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. She lowered herself into a chair and brushed a few stray locks of crimson back from her face as she drew in a deep breath and beamed at him. "I did warn you.." she chuckled.

A server came to the table offering wine or ale. She requested two tankards of ale, both of which she slid toward Jorg. "Thank you for dancing with me.. I know you probably hate these things..How am I doing?" she asked and smiled at him. Other than a few odd looks, she didn't feel too out of place, though her dancing might have made it a little more than obvious.

• Bless
He smiled at her, still half-breathless as he took up the first tankard and drank half of it in one long drought. A sigh escaped him, leaning forward slightly as his hand softly drew over her knee.

"You're doing great." Jorg assured her.

There was always an assumption that the nobility was somehow 'better', but the truth was they were just more pretentious. Jorg had always hated that assumption, despised the idea that just because he was rich he was somehow more.

The last thing he wanted was for Silver to feel that way for even a second. "I can guarantee."

He mused with a smile.

"Every woman in this place is jealous of you." Jorg reached up and stroked a thumb softly over her cheek. "Your beauty, your dancing, and your grace."

He leaned over to press a soft kiss to her cheek.

• Cthuulove
Silver gave him a breathy laugh. "I doubt it's those things they're jealous of." she smirked, resting a hand on her stomach and another on his hand. Her life had changed so fast. She'd gone from dancing and thieving on the streets, travelling from place to place, never settling. To being his. To finding a home and becoming a mother. Her chest ached with her own pride and despite those eyes that lingered on them, on her, she pulled herself into his lap and kissed him with all of the love and passion she could muster.

"I love you." she growled softly against his lips, and gave him a beaming smile.

• Cthuulove
Jorg returned the kiss with every bit of passion he could muster. There was no hesitation to it, no care that they were in the midst of a party. A few folk shot them scandalous looks, others giggled, and a few were downright dour with envy.

He didn't care for any of them. "I love you."

The werewolf said with an easy smile. Letting his hand softly draw over her. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to ask his question, but he did not want to do it here. He wanted to savor the moment with her himself. See expression and hear her answer without the surrounding crowd.

He wanted to do it beneath the light of the moon.

Jorg pressed another kiss to her cheek, his palms coming to a rest gently over the curve of her belly.

"How are you enjoying your first Gala?" He asked, as though they were the only two people in the world.

Her hands settled atop his with a warm smile. "So far so good I'd say." her shoulder shrugged.

The night seemed to go on for ever. They ate and drank, danced some more and mingled with the other guests. Other women fawned over her dress and the swollen belly underneath it. She'd never had so many people randomly wish to touch her in her life, but these women all wanted to feel at her stomach and shriek with excitement. Some noticed the lack of a ring on her finger and looked utterly scandalised.

She only escaped them when the Baron rested a hand on her shoulder and asked if she would care to dance with him. She gave him a polite curtsy and her gaze searched for Jorg as she was led onto the dance floor again. It would have been impolite to refuse a dance with the Baron, she knew that, and as innocent as it may have been, to feel another man's hand on her waist felt simply wrong. She realised how much the wolf had become a part of her, how attuned she was to its natural instincts. A wolf might've lashed out at another male circling her, it's mate most certainly would have, she felt that, but she cleared her throat, giving herself a brief mental kick in reminder that she was human. At least, part of her.

"I hope you are enjoying your evening, My Lord." she smiled politely and hesitantly settled her hand on his shoulder.

• Cthulhoo rage
Jorg had been pulled aside for a brief moment by a merchant son, his trip to get Silver and himself a drink sidetracked by the young man who spoke of him to his father.

The conversation was a short one, not terse, but once the man figured out that Jorg hadn't been in contact with his father there hadn't been much to talk about. He asked for a good word to be put in, and Jorg split back off to find the table Silver had been sitting at empty.

An odd spike of panic ripped through him. A silly thing, considering where they were, but it was that odd protectiveness that seemed to hover over him.

His head turned, and he spotted Silver's lustrous red hair within the crowd on the dance floor.

The sight sent an odd sort of feeling rolling through him. Jealousy, perhaps, though it was as silly as the panic. A dance was just a dance, and common enough among the nobility. It was a a respectful thing, as long as Elric had asked, and knowing the man he had.

Still, the Wolf inside of him forced his leg to move, stepping forward before he could make himself stop.

Silver was already his, there was no questioning of that.

He took a deep breath, putting the drinks down onto the table and watching his beloved from the side of the dance floor. He reached into his pocket, gently running his hand over the small metal band that he had picked up just this morning before gathering Silver's dress.

His thumb traced the metal, soothing the roil within him. The scent was one Silver would catch, not anger, but a need to run over to her and take her back for himself.

• Cthuulove
She felt that flutter of panic in her own chest, his panic, she could feel him search for her and she could feel that jealousy as his gaze finally settled on her. Her senses flared as she watched Jorg, realising that the Baron had been speaking to her the entire time.

"Hm?.." she blinked and looked back to the man, flustered and confused. "Oh. I'm sorry My Lord. Feeling a little out of sorts.." she laughed quietly under her breath and slipped her hand out of his grip. "I believe the lady in the silver dress over there would gladly take my place however.." she smirked, jerking a chin toward a pretty woman standing alone, watching them dance. The Baron kissed her knuckles politely and asked no questions when she turned to rush, almost run back to Jorg.

She threw her arms around him and clung, breathing him in with a warm smile as her eyes closed and she let out a soft sigh in relief. "Let's get out of here." she whispered and looked up at him.

• Cthuulove
His fingers slowly drew over her, a breath filling his lungs as a surge of relief rushed over him.

It was perhaps a silly thing, to feel that way. Yet he could not help it an ounce. Arms slowly wrapped around her, and once again they were trapped in a lovers embrace. Not surrounded by a crowd, not in the middle of a party, but alone.

"Yes." Jorg breathed softly.

Tonight. It had to be tonight.

"Let's get out of here." He agreed with a quiet nod, nuzzling his nose against her neck and planting a soft kiss upon her jaw. "Get a bit of fresh air."

His hands gently floated over body, drawing back as he looked down at her and took another slow breath. A hand came up to gently grasp her chin, lips softly grazing over hers. A second later he let her go, gently slipping a hand onto the small of her back and taking her away from the Gala.

• Cthuulove
That draw seemed to pull them back together and wrap around them, and as he embraced her she felt a low, guttural growl involuntarily in her chest. She needed leaned in to each one of those touches and kisses, as though she'd been a thousand miles from him and not a few feet away, as though she hadn't seen him in years and not simply a few minutes ago. It was simply a need that she would have to get used to, a new instinct that came with what she was and the bond they shared, and she'd have to adapt. At least it wasn't just her, she wasn't used to being as needy or dependent on anyone or anything, but she was certain that he felt it too.

Silver nodded and smiled against his lips as he kissed her again before allowing him to lead her from the manor and out into the cool night air. She took his hand and pulled his arm around her shoulder to cuddle into his side as they walked, breathing him in, taking comfort in his scent. "I hope you enjoyed your night?.." she asked as she looked up at him with a small smile.

• Popcorn
The night was cold, though Jorg barely felt it as Silver gently laced herself against him. He smiled down at her, taking a breath and looking up at the stars. "It was nice."

A small echo of many evenings that he had spent at home.

Those times had been different though. His nights had been spent chasing women, drinking until he'd seen double, and then stumbling back while using the wall to hold himself up. Now? Now he was planning something he'd thought he'd never do.

"Let's go this way." Jorg said quietly as he softly guided them off the beaten path, walking between two small wooden buildings and passed them out onto an open field behind the village.

As they went further from the village the sky seemed to open up above them, the light from the lanterns fading away and the night air bringing all the illumination they needed. Eventually Jorg found them a large boulder, guiding Silver to sit on its edge.

• Nervous
She supposed it was the sort of soiree that Jorg was used to, and though she'd been to a few, she'd never belonged there. It was somewhat amusing to her that now, at his side, she did.

"Hm." she smiled, tilting her head back and leaning into him as they walked, studying the clear night sky and the moon that felt more of a friend than foe over these past few months. She'd never get used to the pain that came with those shifts, but with him she didn't fear them as much.

She sat up on the boulder with a light smirk at him as she rested a hand on her stomach, giving him a pointed look as though to remind him that she was a little more fragile now...

• Ctuhlu senpai
Jorg smiled, teeth sinking into his lower lip for just a brief second before he slowly shook his head.

No. Not this time.

Slowly he reached down and softly grasped her other hand, bringing her knuckles up to his lips. He caressed them with a soft kiss, taking a deep breath as his other hand slipped into his pocket. "I never thought I would be able to feel the way I do whenever I look at you."

Jorg began.

"I always thought I would be alone. Independent." Marriage, family, all of that had never appealed to him. He had actively rejected it for most of his life. Fighting his father, his mother, even other courtiers who bugged him. "I never thought I'd want to be so close to someone, so often."

Slowly he leaned down. "But I do, with you."

He gently drew his fingers forth from his pocket, clutching the ring and presenting it to her. "I love you, more than I thought I could ever love anyone. I never want to be a second from your side."

"Marry me."
Jorg asked softly, his hand still gently wrapped around hers.

• Cthuulove
Silver's head tilted at him as he kissed at her knuckles, her smile warm at the words that he spoke, and she'd been about to return the sentiments when she realised what he was doing, when she looked down at the ring and he asked the question.

Her eyes sparkled as they filled with tears and she laughed under her breath. There was something incredibly sweet in that moment, knowing his heart was fully open and vulnerable before her, making the eternal bond that bit stronger. That he'd change his mind and heart for her? Pride blossomed within her, pride and love and pure overwhelming joy.

"Yes." she told him soulfully as she reached for his face, drawing herself toward his lips. "Of course I will. Nothing would make me happier in this world than being your wife." she laughed, unable to stop the tears that fell free as she kissed him, and she knew this moment would be cast in gold in their memories as long as they lived.

It was perfect.

• Cthuulove
Jorg smiled widely as he reached up and met her half way to kiss her.

For a brief, agonizing second he had felt a flicker of doubt. That perhaps she would say no, that she would think him a joke, that she would claim she wasn't of his status. That any excuse might fall in their way.

When the answer came he felt complete and utter elation. Mirth and joy rippled through him in an instant as he wrapped his arms up around her and gently whisked her Into the air. He held her aloft, lips pressing against hers, over her cheek, wherever they could find purchase. A laugh echoed through him, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

His nose nuzzled against hers, another soft kiss.

A gleeful laugh flew from his lungs as he gently placed her down on the boulder once more. His lips lingering against hers for a longer moment before he allowed them both to breath. "Do you want to try it on?"

He asked, his hands already moving to slip the ring upon her finger.

She couldn't stop grinning. Even as she kissed him back she laughed and grinned against his lips, murmuring that she loved him between each one. The sound of his laugh rolled over her very bones. She knew it would always be one of the happiest moments in her life, and she had more of those to look forward to.

Silver bit down on her lip and nodded, spreading her fingers to allow him to slide the band onto her hand. Another symbol of their bond, that she was his. "It's perfect." she whispered as she held her hand up to look at it.

"I never thought anyone would make a wife of me.." she mused. "Especially not royalty." she smirked.

• Cthuulove
His hands gently sailed over her hips as she inspected the ring, pulling her softly against himself. Lips pressed softly against her cheek. "Yes, you've consigned yourself to a life of Gala's, Council meetings..."

Jorg trailed off for a second. "And very very soft sheets."

In Mallian the Duchess' authority was held in equal to the Duke's. A tradition that stemmed back further than anyone could actually recall. A balance, most thought of it as. The Duchess was believed by some to be a representative of Mallia.

The Duke watched for the City, and the Duchess for the nature around it.

In practice this had not always been true, and in fact with Jorg's parents it was very much the opposite. Yet the tradition was still there.

"I could not have a better wife and partner at my side." His hand gently trailed over her belly. "Nor mother to my child."

Of that he was certain. "I love you more than I can ever put into words."

Last edited:
  • Cthuulove
She smiled brightly at him, her eyes still glassy with tears, and she settled her hands on top of his over the swell over her stomach. "Hm." she sighed deeply. "I hope I live up to your expectations.." she laughed under her breath a little nervously. She had no idea what she was doing, in any of those roles, but she knew for him and their child she would never do anything but her best.

"I love you. And all you have given me." she nodded, studying his face with every ounce of the adoration she felt for him. She had finally found her peace, her place to settle and call 'home'. She no longer feared or despised what she was, the wolf that lived within her - how could she when it brought her to him?

"When?.." she asked with a grin. "When will I get to call you my Husband?.." she bit on her lip, a sparkle of excitement in her eyes, hoping he wouldn't make her wait too long.

• Cthuulove
He smiled, softly pressing a kiss to her lips. "Soon."

Jorg promised, though he knew that it would be after they got to Mallian.

"I would make it tomorrow." No, he would make it tonight if he could. The thought of picking her up and carrying her up to the Estate occurred to him. Demanding that the Baron just marry them now and have it over with, but he knew he couldn't. "But my mother would kill me, and my sisters would never forgive us."

His father of course would just bounce with joy, but he was going to have to do that anyway. "I'm afraid our wedding will have to be a royal one."

He kissed her softly again.

It would, in a way, only further endear Silver to his family. That was not why he had done it, not even a bit, but he knew it would.

• Cthuulove
Silver laughed a little nervously and nodded at him, squeezing gently at his hands as she looked down at them entwined over her stomach. "I assume it will have to be before.." she cleared her throat and lifted her gaze back to meet his. Her people had always been more laid back about things like this, but with royalty?..

"I wouldn't like to cause some royal scandal.." she half smirked, but there was worry in her eyes. She had feared from the moment she realised that she'd been carrying his child that his family might not approve, that her child would be called a bastard, that she wouldn't be considered worthy of baring him a child at all. She only cared because she loved him so much, because she didn't want to bring him hardship or shame.

"I want your people to love him as much as we will."

• Cthuulove
"They will." He told her softly. "My father will be practically jumping for joy, as will my sisters."

His mother would be suspicious at first, but he was more than confident that once she heard of both the betrothal and got to know Silver she would be just as pleased. "And my mother will be glad I'm finally doing something reasonable."

Slowly he let his hand fall on her cheek, thumb caressing her skin.

"It will all be aright." Especially with the ring now settled on her finger.

"There will be no scandal." He assured her. "Just love, and joy."

• Cthuulove
Silver breathed. Her entire soul breathed.

"Good.." she smiled warmly, leaning into his hand. It was easy to forget that they had any worries what-so-ever, of course that was infinitely not true, but tonight she'd allow herself the peace and happiness and wipe everything else from her mind completely.

They didn't have too far to go, and so she was almost certain that her father and the hunters he'd tipped off would have stopped looking, and that the monstrous wolves would have stopped tracking.

"So, I am to be Duchess, hm?.." she smirked as she pulled herself up from the boulder and wrapped her arms around his neck, her thumb running over the band she now wore on her finger. "You'll have to tell me what I've signed myself up for and help me prepare for it before we get there.." she smiled.

• Popcorn
He smiled down at her, planting another soft kiss on her lips. "I am an excellent teacher."

That was entirely untrue, at least from his own perspective.

They had made a bargain at the beginning of all of this for him to show her how he controlled the wolf, or at least how he thought he did. That had ended up with the inside of an Inn smashed to bits and a group of hunters dead.

Hopefully this would be easier.

"Luckily." He nuzzled her nose. "We'll not have to worry about that for several years."

His parents were still alive after all, and both relatively young. "But I'll be glad to think of a reward system to teach you."

Jorg said as his hands slowly drifted over her body.

• Smug