LFG Going Against The Empire

N

Nayden

I want to make a group of people who are willing to work against the Empire, and their expansive and rather aggressive nature (I see those chats in Discord!) And to keep other people safe from their sphere of influence so to speak. As well as the threat from the Molthal eventually. They will be based in Elbion with someone as their leader (Idk who lol if I have to Ill have this character take up the mantle with a huge smile on my face, since Im not done writing him up yet).

I do not know their groups little name yet but they will be traveling a lot. Talking with other nations, keeping tabs in the Empire as an insider(s) etc. Virtually doing what they can to trash their plans and to let the people decide whom should lead their city/nation. Not someone who got the throne by spilling blood just to do so. Because Amol-Kalit doesn’t need such a leader, they need someone who is of their own blood and not a half giant whom is from Molthal. I wonder how they will feel if that truth comes out :)

Anyways, hopefully we can create a bigger story with this group. Influence the world even more than everyone already has lol. PM me or dm me on discord if you want to join in on the chaos and insanity that will follow!

proxy.php

• Yay
  • Devil
Reactions: Ashuanar and Nayden
Nayden challenge accepted. Though making me work harder for it means you lose valuable time with an inside source