Private Tales From Blood to Booze

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Ryan immediately stopped tracing the glyph and looked up at him in surprise. She had not realized that some were more than just art. Fascinating.

She gave him a look with that evil little smile back on her lips. "I haven't seen them all to say if there are any that inspire me," she raised a single slender brow and bit her bottom lip.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

"You've never seen that?" He would ask. "I strongly recommend some utility glyphs on your arms then. Or at least that are easy to reach." He would even rotate his arm to show off the one he had been speaking of.

Her little smile was met with a smirk of his own. "Oh yeah? Well my shirt is already off. What more could you possibly want gone?"

Ryan Ashford

Ryan flushed a bright red before she responded, "I am just saying that it is impossible to say if I am inspired or not without seeing all the options I have..."

Without another word, she leaned in to capture his lips in hers. She hissed as the cut on her lip protested but that didn't stop her.

Yep, she was drunk as fuck.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

He laughed again. "Ahh I see. Must be so difficult the-" he would be cut off as she leaned forward, her lips claiming his. If she thought that hiss was going to buy her some leeway, it wouldn't. In fact, he thought maybe it was from leaning so far, so his hands would half the distance.

The hand at her thigh would snake around her leg to under her surprisingly tight ass, while the other cradled her knees. With a lift and a shift, she would now be seated in his lap, still sitting how she was before, just with a different cushion.

All the while, his own lips would give hers little respite, as he deepened the kiss. It it was a battle of wills, his flask clearly won the fight.

Ryan Ashford