Fable - Ask Fox Fangs and Wolf Wails

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Solitude refused to let Diaz go, even with all his thrashing around. A few times she felt her hold on him would slip, but it seemed she had managed to save just enough strength from their fight to keep him down on the ground. On the ground, she had the advantage. If they were upright on their legs then she would be having far more difficulty with this task.

You’re not my family!” Solitude shouted right back. What was Diaz on about? Solitude didn’t act like Brother Love or Sister Yarrow. Sure, they had to call each other brother and sister, but that was the Church being… well the Church. And when it came to Diaz, Sol didn’t see him as a brother. She glowered down at him.

My name won’t be going up on the board.” Sol said, ignoring the fact that she wanted to eat him. Not just eat him. Devour Diaz. She wanted to rip his clothes off and bite his chest, right over his heart so she could hear it beating as she tasted his blood. His warm blood in her mouth, coating over her tongue and throat. She wanted to bite through his flesh, rip the strong sinews of his muscles with her teeth, chew and gnaw on his bones.

She wanted to rip him open, pull apart his rib cage and bury herself within him. She wanted to merge her shadow with his, have her and Diaz become one just they way she did with Rosario. She wanted to feel his insides, crawl under his skin, become one with him in the only way she knew how: through death and rebirth.

Solitude leaned down towards Diaz’s face, seeing a sheen of sweat above his upper lip, noticed the size of his pores on his nose. Her red eyes were reflected in his pupils. He was so pretty, even his scars were pretty. She could imagine them, together, moving like twisting snakes within each other’s arms and legs. Twisting and turning until they melted into one. She opened her mouth and felt the drool on the inside of her cheek and tongue.

As Diaz wanted, Solitude got off of him, backing away from him and using a hand to cover her mouth. Confusion was clearly written in her eyes. She wasn’t sure what she had wanted. Part of it seemed sexual, another part was just a hunger. A hunger so deep within her that she couldn’t even eat. Even if she did, it wouldn’t have filled that oily void in her gut.

I wanted you.” She whispered out, disbelief and shame clear in her tone.

Diaz

• Cthulu Knife
  • Nervous
Reactions: Yarrow and Diaz
His breath was heavy. Hot. Her weight, pressed down on him, and he could feel his stomach twisting in knots. A strain in his neck as he held his head up from the ground in some form of futile defiance.

He could see it in her eyes. The hunger. It made him grin all the wider, how clear he was. The snarl on his lips. The color of his stare. The want that seemed to wrinkle his nose and knit his brow. The desire that had his teeth show. His muscles work.

She wanted to eat him.

He wanted to eat her.

Her name would not be on the list. Then would his?

She let him win now. When he was twisted and turned, bones snapped and spine-prickled, flesh mottled with quills and bleeding shadows. Would she let him win then? Let his teeth sink into her, just as she had let his shadow kin's?

She let her limbs slip from his. Let her pressing weight ease off of him. She let him win again.

He growled, huffed, grunt in frustration as he worked himself up onto his feet.

I wanted you

"Yeah, well, leave a fucking offering," he grumbled as he got up to his feet and turned his back toward her. He rubbed at his wrists, and joints, where her arms had twisted his, bent him into submission.

He could still feel where she had pressed against him. Still saw the look in her eyes. He looked back over his shoulder, eyes narrowed.

"You let me win again," he muttered, full of loathing. His voice rumbled in his throat, and his right hand grabbed over his right wrist. "Twice now," his lips twitched, and his nose flared as he grimaced. He made for the exit. "I'm not your fucking charity case," he hissed as he passed her by.

Solitude

• Sip
Reactions: Yarrow
Solitude said nothing for some time, looking down at the floor as she tried to processed what exactly had happened. Maybe it was from all the blood in their fight, or maybe it was from the Father and his shadowkin pushing both her and Diaz into submission.

Whatever, why don’t you go find a tree to pee on?” Solitude huffed, not even bothering to argue with Diaz. She hadn’t let him won because he was a charity case, she had only let him won because Father was right. Celosia didn’t respect her and was giving her a shitty deal. If anything, to Solitude, it was Diaz that had one both times.

First with his shadowkin respecting him and then just now. He seemed to keep his hunger in check better than she did. He wasn’t drooling the way she was, so much so that she had to keep swallowing to keep it from spilling from her puffy lips.

Her mask was back up and over the lower half of her face. “I’m out of here.” She informed Diaz, walking away from the fellow assassin. “Smell ya later, loser.” And with that, Solitude seemed to blend in with the shadows, like a piece of hazy smoke dispersing into the darkness itself.

Diaz

• Cthulu Knife
Reactions: Diaz