Open Chronicles Forgotten Mask

A roleplay open for anyone to join
By now Dominic realized his own drink was empty, shame, he would have preferred a drink with this conversation. This girl was reckless, normally that would get you killed in this city, but the rich had a way of surviving on dumb luck.

"No benefit to givin' ya an answer besides your pretty face, and there are plenty of pretty faces in Alliria."

Dominic was making it clear. While he had no control fo Kristopher's choices, he would not be giving this information away for free. If the girl was as rich as she said she was then she could afford to give something in return.

Gracia von Stehlen Kristopher Mortas

Just before leaving, Shiro slipped from Silva's shoulders. She hadn't noticed because he tends to move around and crawl into different parts of her hood, but this time, he slithered under the feet of people unnoticed and just as he got to Kristopher's leg, he was seen by a woman who let out a high-pitched scream. This cause Silva to instantly turn and start checking her body, finally noticing Shiro had left her.

(OOC: I am so sorry lmao im the drama creator)

Gracia was upsetting Kristopher. She liked that. It made her feel in control. Besides, she picked up on his strange accent. She could tell that he was hiding something larger.

She turned to Dominic and cocked her head, "Oh, I know I'm a pretty face. But I'm a pretty face with money. And I can cough it up."

She had no choice. Wether these men would help her or not, she would go into the slums herself, hunt down who she was looking for herself. They though she was naive and inexperienced with danger. She was not. She had tricks up her sleeve the general public did not know about. She didn't carry a weapon on her. She preferred her weapon be concealed.

(OH ITS MY TURN)

"Money goes far. But not that far here, for that kind of person. You're dealing in someone who's money is second to what they really want. Things and influence. Secrets and trinkets. You'd be better off with a better offer than just a sack of gold."

The Vampire cautiously looked around, his senses alerted to some unseen danger as someone screamed. Fortunately, nothing more came of it. For now. But something was lurking in bar, that was for sure.

"You're dealing with people who trade things from all across the world. Gold is easy to come by for these people. Trades, buying wagers, investments. Gold falls into their hands like rain. But things? Things are what they want."

He leaned forward to emphasize his point.

"So whatever you have, or whatever you seek, better be worth some influence over someone, or be rarer than snow in the desert."

Dominic looked over at Kristopher with a hint of surprise. He had been thinking a shit ton of gold would be a right good payment, but the man made a good point. It also started to feel like they were arguing the same side, so maybe he would take the backup.

"In other words, we are going to need a lot more for giving out this type of information."

Then he heard the scream and whipped his head around to see the terrified woman who had a snake up against her leg.

"'Ay Marty?! Git rid of the fuckin' snake, yeah?"

The bartender looked up nervously and nodded before running to get something to capture the snake with. Dominic turned back to the others with a small smile as he casually turned back to the conversation at hand.

Gracia von Stehlen Kristopher Mortas Silva

Silva slammed the door open quickly, her eyes scanning the area scared. Her eyes quickly landing on the bartender with a net going towards Shiro. Shiro had moved close enough to Kristopher and was moving up his leg at a fast pace trying to get away from the bartender.

"NO! Don't touch him!" Silva shouted at the Bartender who was getting too close to Shiro. If that Bartender were bitten, there was no saving him.

Quickly moving towards Kristopher, Silva met his eyes again, but looked away just as quickly to shove the bartender back, much harder than she intended to, earning a grunt from him when he bumped into one of the tables. Right as Shiro went to strike at the bartender, Silva put her arm in the way causing him to bite her instead, causing her to let out a hiss of pain......

"Well it's a good thing money comes with influence. And things."

Gracia was starting to get fed up with this conversation. She wanted to be taken to where she wanted to go and she wanted to go there quickly. The night was no longer young and while she was able to keep going, she'd like to get to sleep within a reasonable time. Lilianna would be wondering where she got off to and she needed to ask her when her uncle got home and who he was talking to (if he even brought his guest to their house).

Then, an idea came to her. She straightened up.

"I have a peculiar hobby. Alchemy. I could concoct anything of interest. Poison. Medicine," she paused, "Something to be used as a weapon."

She thought maybe the people of the slums would take nicely to an object that would secure them power. That's how Gracia thought about things, anyway.

It was then that the shouting started. A girl, seemingly young but Gracia couldn't quite tell started yelling about a snake. Some snake Dominic had pointed out. And it sounded poisonous.

Gracia watched the girl get bit. Watched her hiss in pain. It seemed like someone else might be needed her prowess instead.

• Yay
Reactions: Silva